I think I should.
记入我的帐
Credit my account.
不可思议 天啊!
Sweetie, that was amazing. That was incredible. Oh, my God! Unbelievable.
你好 我是约翰凯吉
Hi. John Gage.
我是大卫墨菲
Oh, hi. David Murphy.
大卫! – 恭喜
Hi, David. – Congratulations.
我老婆黛安娜 你见过
This is my wife Diana. I guess you met.
黛安娜 – 你好
Hi. Diana?- Diana.
谢谢两位
Hi. Thank you both.
你们真大方 住这家饭店吗?
Very generous of you, David. Are you staying at the hotel?
不是 我们正要离去 – 要走了吗?
Actually, we’re just leaving. – You’re leaving?
对 我们要走了 – 不要走 我们来庆功
We’re on our way out. – No, don’t do that.
让我为你们安排房♥间
We got to celebrate. Let me arrange a room for you here.
你真好 不过… – 别走 我坚持!
That’s very nice, but… – I insist.
拜托 这是我唯一能做的
Please, it’s the least I can do. Okay?
真的 要什么尽管签字
Really, just sign for it. Anything you want.
大厅有些很棒的店铺
Oh, there’s some lovely shops off the lobby.
看过没有?
Have you seen ’em?
走吧
Let’s go.
这气派如何?
How ’bout that?
黛安娜 你怎么想?
Hey, D. What do you think?
教父?
Godfather?
今天你赢了一百万元
You won a million dollars today.
是他赢的
He won it.
你帮他赢的
You won it for him.
这感觉好棒
This feels nice.
不要应门 留在这里
Don’t get it. Just stay right here.
好
Okay. – Okay?
你好 我是威廉薛克福
Hello. William Shackleford.
好 大卫墨菲
Hi. David Murphy.
约翰凯吉送给墨菲太太的
For Mrs. Murphy, from John Gage.
代我们谢谢他 – 我会的了
Oh, well, thank him for us. – I’ll do that.
凯吉先生在九号♥套房♥请客
Mr. Gage is hosting a gathering tonight at his suite at 9:00.
若你们抽空出席 他会很高兴
If you can find the time in your schedule, he’d be most pleased.
看你得到什么 – 什么?
Look what you got. – What?
凯吉送的礼
Gift from Gage.
真的?
Really?
打开
Open it up.
那要五千元
That’s $5,000.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我在楼下的店里看过
I saw it in a store downstairs.
幸好你喜欢黑色
Oh. Lucky for him you like black.
是
Yeah.
那个薛克福是谁?
Who is that guy, Shackleford?
他帮我做事的
Someone who works for me.
我信赖的人
Someone I trust.
他曾经杀过人
He killed someone once.
告诉我 你认为自己在…
Tell me…
十年后会怎样?
where do you see yourself in, say, ten years?
我不介意像你当亿万富翁
I wouldn’t mind being a billionaire like yourself.
这球打得好 我是说钱以外
Nice shot. I mean, beyond money.
什么事会满足你?夜里好睡?
What would satisfy you completely, let you sleep well at night?
你是说你不满足?
What, are you saying you’re not satisfied?
谁会满足?
Who is?
我满足
I am.
她说真的吗?
She mean it?
希望是
I hope so.
虽然你在赌城没赢钱 但你很幸运
Well, then you may not have won in Vegas, but you’re a lucky man…
虽然我有钱、有保障、有事业
’cause I got money, security, I have businesses…
但你拥有我所没有的
but you have something that I just don’t have.
总有钱买♥♥不到的东西
I guess there’s limits to what money can buy.
并不多
Not many.
有些东西是不卖♥♥的
Some things aren’t for sale.
比方说呢?
Such as?
你不能收买♥♥人
You can’t buy people.
这话太天真 我每天都收买♥♥人
That’s naive, Diana. I buy people every day.
生意上也许可以 但涉及感情就不能了
In business, maybe, but not when real emotions are involved.
你是说买♥♥不到爱情?
You’re saying you can’t buy love?
这是陈腔滥调
That’s a bit of a clich?
这绝对是事实
It’s absolutely true.
是吗?你认为如何?
Is it? What do you think?
我赞成黛安娜的话 – 你赞成?
I agree with Diana. – You do?
我们来测试这句老话
Let’s test the clich?)()
假如…
Suppose…
我给你一百万元…
I were to offer you $ 1 million…
要你老婆陪我一夜
for one night with your wife.
我会当作是说笑
I’d assume you’re kidding.
就当作我不是说笑
Let’s pretend I’m not.
你怎么说?
What would you say?
他会叫你去死
He’d tell you to go to hell.
我没听见他说
I didn’t hear him.
我会叫你去死
I’d tell you to go to hell.
这是反射性的答案 因为你认为这是假设
That’s a reflex answer because you view it as hypothetical.
如果说真的有这笔钱
But let’s say that there were real money behind it.
我不是说笑 一百万元
I’m not kidding. A million dollars.
一夜转眼就过去 但这笔钱却可以过一辈子
The night would come and go, but the money could last a lifetime.
想想看
Think of it.
一百万元
A million dollars.
一辈子的保障
A lifetime of security…
一夜可得
for one night.
你不用立刻答覆
Don’t answer right away.
但是考虑一下
But consider it.
认真的
Seriously.
我们肯定不要
We’re positive, okay?
那么你已回答了
Then you’ve answered my question and you’ve proved your point.
而且证明了有些东西钱买♥♥不到
There are limits to what money can buy.
不早了 我要赴另一个约会
It’s late, and I hate to admit it, but I have a meeting.
请你跳支舞好吗?
May I have one dance?
当然要经你许可
Of course, with your permission.
我认为你还是赴约的好
You know something? I think you better get on to that meeting.
别错过了赚另一笔十亿元
You don’t want to miss out on your next billion.
我了解 换了我也不愿和她分开
Understood. I wouldn’t part with her either.
晚安
Good night.
睡不着吗?
Can’t sleep?
睡不着
No.
我也是
Me neither.
我一直在想那件事
I just keep thinking about it.
好奇怪是不是?
It’s so weird, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
大卫 我认为你想要我做
David, I think you want me to do it.
你胡说什么?不要乱想
What are you talking about? Don’t be ridiculous.
也许我们应该谈谈
Well, maybe we should just talk about it.
我不想你做
I don’t want you to do it.
但你会让我做 – 不会!
But you’d let me do it? – No.
怎么了?你想做吗?
Why? Do you want to do it?
不是
No.
可是我会做
But I would.
为你而做
I’d do it for you.
为我?
For me?
想不到我们竟然讨论这种事
I can’t believe we’re even talkir about this.
想想那笔钱能为我们做的事
Think about what this money could do for us…
为我们的将来
what it could do for our future.
你可以完成你的房♥子
You could finish your house.
可以还你♥爸♥钱和其他债务
You could pay your dad back… get rid of our debts.
毕竟那并不算什么
After all, it wouldn’t mean anything.
只是我的身体
It’s just my body.
不是我的思想和心灵
It’s not my mind. It’s not my heart.
你认为我们可以做这种事?
You think we could do something like that?
我们在婚前都跟别人睡过
We both slept with other people before we were married, right?
对吧? – 对
Yeah.
所以我们要把事情看成那样