makes a good impression on them. Who knew, huh?
我接到了全球各地打来的电♥话♥
I’m getting calls from all over the world.
媒体关注度已经上升到了72%
Media awareness is up 72%.
推动超级英雄合法化的运动
The push for superhero legalization
已经遍布到了全世界
is becoming a worldwide movement!
我对我们的下一步行动有个大计划
I have big plans for our next move.
我们要在海上举♥行♥峰会
We’re gonna have a summit at sea.
用我们的船…
We’ll use our ship…
我们集♥合♥起全世界的
we’ll gather leaders and Supers…
-领导人和超人们 -那太好了
– from all over the world. – That’s great.
我很高兴
I’m happy.
我很高兴支持率上升了
I’m happy the numbers are up.
我很高兴大使愿意支持超级英雄
I’m happy the ambassador is pro-superhero…
我很高兴看到你很高兴
and I’m happy you’re happy.
我只听到你说高兴 却感觉不到你的高兴
I’m hearing that you’re happy, but why am I not feeling it?
因为我没抓到他
Because I didn’t get him!
屏霸依然逍遥法外
Screenslaver is still out there.
我只是陪他玩了他的游戏 赢了这一局
All I did was play his game and win this round.
他会想要更多
He’s gonna want more
只要他有机会行动 他就会赢
and as long as he gets to play, he wins.
我在商场上学到一件事
One thing I’ve learned in business?
闻闻花香
Smell the flowers.
花儿不常开放
They don’t bloom that often.
你以后想在你的墓碑上写些什么
What do you want on your tombstone?
“她生前总忧心忡忡”
“She worried a lot”?
行了 别说了
All right, stop talking.
给她看看
Show her.
这很令人激动 对吧
This is just so exciting, isn’t it? Huh?
弹力女超人 你来了
Wow! Elastigirl, there you are.
-你好 -我没有…
– Hello. – I didn’t…
快点冷静下来 凯伦
Come on, get yourself together, Karen.
我的超级英雄名字叫空洞
Hi, my superhero name is Voyd.
我想谢谢你 因为你站出来了
I just wanna thank you, for, like, for being you!
我只是…我…
And I just… I just like, uh…
我的能力 是这个
Okay, what I can do, um, is this.
很了不起 非常内次元
That is impressive. Very interdimensional.
过去我一直被视为异类
I felt like an outcast before.
但现在 你站出来了 我感觉…
But now, with you being you, I feel like…
我又是自己了
Yay, me.
我从各地找来了他们
I flew them in from all over.
他们都躲起来了
They’ve all been in hiding.
他们都有超能力 秘密身份
They have powers, secret identities…
他们给自己取了名字
and names they’ve given themselves.
我是尖叫 幸会
I’m Screech. It’s a pleasure.
我一直把你当做
I’ve always considered you
超级英雄的楷模
the gold standard for superheroes.
谢谢你 过奖了
Well, thanks. You’re too nice.
我叫砖头
I am called Brick.
很高兴见到你 砖头 你从哪里来
Nice to meet you, Brick. Uh, where are you from?
威斯康辛州
Wisconsin.
弹力女超人 我想你的超能力是…
Oh. Elastigirl. I assume your powers are…
就是用电攻击
You know, zapping things electrically…
给东西充电 制♥造♥闪电之类的
charging things, bolts of lightning, that kind of stuff.
我叫逆流
Name’s Reflux.
是身体出了问题还是超能力 随你怎么说
Medical condition or superpower, you decide.
这是我让人们放松时
That’s a little line
会说的台词
I say just to put people at ease.
希望没有冒犯到你
Hope I don’t offend.
没有 不会 逆流 我很喜欢
Oh, no, no, no. Reflux. Love it.
我很期待跟你合作
Well, I do look forward to working with you.
很好 很了不起 继续练习
Yes, that is impressive. Keep practicing.
我累了 恭喜恭喜 今天是个大日子
Well, I’m beat. Congratulations. Big day.
晚安 女士们 明天见
Good night, ladies. I will see you tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
你一定感觉很好吧
Must be nice for you,
这么久以来终于来到台前
being out front after all this time.
来到台前
Out front?
你不当超级英雄很久了
Well, it’s been a while since your superhero days…
就算那时 你也有点
and even then, you were kind of
被大力神的阴影所笼罩
in Mr. Incredible’s shadow.
没有 恕我不能赞同
Nah, I beg to differ.
我不是 我不是说你不够伟大
I’m not… I’m not saying you weren’t big.
你很伟大 你是巨星
No, you were, and are, a superstar…
但现在舞台是你的了
but you have the stage to yourself now.
大家都得看你表演
And people have to pay attention.
你是说这个世界是男人的吗
Oh, you mean, “It’s a man’s world” and all that?
你的世界是怎么样的
Well, what world do you live in?
德福科技公♥司♥是你哥哥在运营
Your brother runs DevTech.
我不想要他的位子
I don’t want his job.
我负责发明 他负责销♥售♥
I invent, he sells.
我问你 我们俩谁更有影响力
I ask you, which of us has the greater influence?
你要我用哪个角度说
Which side of me are you asking?
是要支持还是批判
The believer or the cynic?
批判
The cynic…
那我会说销♥售♥更重要
Would say selling is more important
因为只有最好的销♥售♥才能带来最多的买♥♥家
because the best sellers have the most buyers.
不管你卖♥♥的是什么
Doesn’t matter what you’re selling.
关键是让人们买♥♥
It only matters what people buy.
没错
This is true.
要是我发现了宇宙的起源
If I discovered the origin of the universe…
我哥哥也会想办法
my brother would find a way
把它包装成足底按♥摩♥器
to market it as a, uh, foot massager.
那从支持的角度怎么说
So, what would the believer say?
支持就是让你抓住自己的机会
The believer would tell you to make your mark.
别等着别人的允许 要主动出击
Don’t wait for permission, assert yourself
用你的意志改变现状
and impose your will on the status quo.
-听起来像我的哥哥 -什么
– Sounds like my brother. – What?
你的口气听起来像我的哥哥
You sound like my brother.
他没说错
Well, he’s not wrong.
做出反应的艺术…
There is an art to getting a reaction…
我知道怎么抓到他了
Oh! I know how to get him.
-我哥哥吗 -不 屏霸
– My brother? – No. Screenslaver!
你懂技术 我需要锁定一个信♥号♥♥
You’re tech-savvy. I need to lock onto a signal…
追踪其源头
and trace its origin.
你需要多久整理好东西
How fast can you slap something together
到机场和我会合
and meet me at the airport?
机场
Airport?
我们得赶紧出城一趟
Need to go out of town, pronto.
我能在凌晨五点之前搞到你需要的装备
I can get your contraption together by 5:00 A.M.
我还需要上电视 查德
I need to get on TV. Chad!
我让我哥哥安排今晚新闻台
I’ll get my brother to set up an exclusive with him
和他的独家采访
tonight on the newscast.
用手♥机♥通话完成采访
Finish our interview by phone!
完全不同档次
Promote the hell out of it.
不用再受屏霸支配
Independence from Screenslavery!
今晚查德见
Chad tonight.
-我是迪克 -里克
– Dicker. – Yeah, hey, Rick.
我还记得我向你提过的那个孩子吗
You remember that kid I mentioned to you?
托尼·莱丁杰
Tony Rydinger.
清除记忆的吗 嗯 是个好孩子
Mind wipe? Yeah, nice kid.
你还清除了
Well, you also wiped out
我女儿和他定的周五晚约会
the Friday night date my daughter had with him.
事实上 你把关于我女儿的记忆都清除了
In fact, you wiped out my daughter.
这不是什么完美的技术 鲍勃
Oops. Not an exact science, Bob.
里克 你得帮帮我
Rick, you gotta help me here.
巴小倩恨我 恨你 还恨超级英雄
Violet hates me, and you, and superheroes.
我得想想办法 你对托尼有多少了解
I gotta fix this. What do you know about Tony?
不怎么了解
Not much.
感觉是个好孩子
Seems like a good kid.
受欢迎 参加体育活动 玩音乐
Popular, plays sports, music.
他的父母经营快乐的盘子 他会去那里简直

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!