到底怎么回事
What the heck was that?
大家都没事吧 有人受伤吗
Is everybody all right? Is anybody injured?
你们还好吧
Are you all right?
你最好给出解释
Your story better be good.
发生什么事了
What happened?
屏霸
亲爱的 你怎么…
Honey, why are you…
什么都别说了
Don’t say anything.
是我 爸爸 你没事吧
It’s Dad. Are you okay?
我很好 我不想谈
I’m fine. I don’t wanna talk about it.
托尼连电♥话♥都没打来吗
Tony didn’t even call?
我不想谈这件事
I don’t wanna talk about it.
-亲爱的 -爸爸
– Oh, honey… – Dad!
要是你想让我好受点 就让我自己静一静
If you want me to feel better, then leave me alone.
拜托你
Please?
作为警♥察♥ 最难受的
See, there’s nothing
莫过于寻找失踪的孩子了
a cop hates worse than a missing child.
我弟弟的孩子 今天是他的一岁生日
My kid brother’s son. Today is his first birthday.
但要是说有谁
Oh, but if anybody
能找到孩子的话 就是你了 罗曼
can find that child, it’s you, Roman.
因为你是一名出色的警♥察♥
Because you’re a wonderful policeman.
我们是来抢劫的
This is a holdup.
举起手来 背过身去
All right, get your hands up, turn your back.
双手抱头
Put your hands behind
都不要动
your heads and keep them there!
不许动
Don’t move!
放下 过来
Drop that. All right, now get over there.
看好门
Watch the door.
你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗
You think I’m kiddin’?
立刻
Now.
我说了立刻
I said now!
我来 快点 我告诉你 快点
I got it! Come on, I tell you, come on!
你想死吗
You wanna get killed?
不不不
No, no, no!
不
No!
不 不不
No, no, no.
不 不不
No, no, no.
不 不不
No, no, no!
你有超能力
You have powers!
宝宝
Yeah, baby,
你身上连一个抓痕都没有
and there’s not a scratch on you!
你是不是穿过了锁上的门
Did you go through the locked door?
这是你的超能力吗
Are those your powers?
像兔子[繁殖]一样能复♥制♥自己
Who can multiply like rabbits
还能穿过任何坚硬的…
and go right through any solid…
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-喂 -亲爱的
– Hello? – Hey, honey.
你不想打我电♥话♥吗
You weren’t gonna call me?
不是 我是说 是的
No. I mean, yes, yeah…
我只是不想吵醒你
I just didn’t wanna wake you.
刚刚在院子里发生了天大的怪事
The strangest thing just happened out in the yard.
听起来是我把你吵醒了
Sounds like I just woke you up.
不 没有
No, no.
-只是小杰他… -他出意外了
– It’s just, Jack-Jack… – He had an accident!
我就知道
I knew it!
我马上回家 我就不该…
I’m coming home right now! I never should have…
没出意外 在那边好好完成任务
No accident. Stay there and finish your mission.
你不该…
You never should…
什么 你觉得我做不好吗
What? You don’t think I can do this?
不 不是的 抱歉我口误了
No, no. Sorry. I misspoke.
你需要我回去吗
Do you need me to come back?
不 不用 我可以的 一切都很好
No, no. No, I’ve got this. Everything’s great.
小杰怎么了
What happened with Jack-Jack?
没事 他非常健康
Nothing. He’s in excellent health.
那就好
Well, that’s good.
小倩的约会怎么样
How was Violet’s date?
是今晚 对吗
That was tonight, right?
对 很好
Yes. Good.
一切都很好
All fine and good.
小杰好好的没有出事吗
And Jack-Jack went down with no trouble?
是的 很好 没出事
Fine, yes, no trouble.
小飞写完作业了吗
And Dash got his homework done?
都写完了
All done.
这么说从我离开到现在
So, things haven’t spiraled out
一切都没有失控吗
of control the moment I left?
我觉得很好
Amazing as it may seem,
都平安无事
it has been quite uneventful in fact.
那你呢
How about you?
我救下了一辆失控的列车
I saved a runaway train!
那感觉太棒了
It was so great!
市长当时在那里为新列车剪彩
The mayor was there to cut the ribbon on this new train.
弹力女超人追赶上了列车
Elastigirl pursued the train
成功激活了….
and was able to successfully activate…
他说了几句话 然后剪断了绶带
Blah, blah, blah. He says a few words, cuts the ribbon…
然后列车开始
and the train starts pulling
往车站的反方向开
out of the station backwards…
…全新的气垫列车
…track of its brand new hovertrain…
机械失灵…
…malfunctioned…
多亏了弹力女超人
…thanking Elastigirl…
超级英雄弹力女超人
Superhero Elastigirl…
弹力女超人
Elastigirl…
没有伤亡
Boom! No casualties!
…特制的摩托
…specialized motorbike,
救下了所有乘客
saving all of the passengers…
一件接着一件
One thing leads to another
然后突然 我追上了列车
and suddenly, I go after it!
我跟你说 亲爱的 这真是一个传奇
I’m telling you, honey, it was a saga!
那太棒了 亲爱的
That’s fantastic, honey!
这是你亮相的第一个晚上
And on your first night!
我太为你感到骄傲了 真的
I am so proud of you, really.
我为你骄傲 亲爱的
I’m proud of you, honey.
你知道你也想出来 很快就行了
I know you want to get out there and you will soon.
你会做得很棒的
And you’ll be amazing.
要不是你把家里
I couldn’t have done this
照顾得那么好 我也做不到
if you hadn’t taken over so well.
谢谢你照顾好家里
Thanks for handling everything.
小菜一碟
It’s nothing.
我爱你 亲爱的 我马上回来
I love you, honey. I’ll be back soon.
-晚安好梦 -好梦 亲爱的
– Sweet dreams. – Sweet dreams, honey.
“爸爸 没关系
“Hey, Dad, it’s okay.
我等妈妈回来就好了”
I’ll just wait for Mom to get home.”
就跟她会…我知道怎么…
As if she could… I know how to…
我会做数学题
I can do math.
等妈妈回来
Wait for Mom!
那我算什么 代理家长吗
What am I, a substitute parent?
他们改了数学题不是我的错
It’s not my fault they changed math.
起床了 小家伙 起来吧
Come on, buddy. Come on.
我觉得我搞懂你的数学作业了
I think I understand your math assignment.
考试前我们还有时间做完题
We still have some time to finish it before your test.
首先 你把所有数字
So first, you wanna put all the numbers
放到这边
by themselves on one side.
更改符号♥
…you change the sign.
把正数变成负数和负数
That means a plus becomes a minus and a minus…
明白了吗
You got it?
好极了
Yeah, baby!
你好
Oh. Uh, hello.
我们搬新家了
We’re in a new house.
我在你的储物柜上用不褪色的墨水
I did write my address on your locker…
写了地址
in permanent ink.
是这个吗
Oh, is that what that is?
你忘了吗