来完成第一个公开任务 好吗
on the first go ’round, okay?
慢着 你的意思是我会出乱子
Wait a minute. You’re saying what? I’m messy?
伊芙琳做了一个收益和损耗的分♥析♥
Well, Evelyn did a cost-benefit analysis…
对比了你们在转入地下前的五年里
comparing all your last five years of crime fighting
所有打击犯罪的行动
before going underground.
弹力女超人的出色成绩不言而喻
And Elastigirl’s numbers are self-explanatory.
这种对比不公平
Well, it’s not a fair comparison!
重量级的问题需要重量级的解决方式
Heavyweight problems need heavyweight solutions.
当然了 我们要一起
Of course! We’re gonna solve
解决各种问题
all kinds of problems together.
在弹力女超人开了一个完美的好头之后
After the perfect launch with Elastigirl!
那么 你怎么想
So, what do you say?
我怎么想
What do I say?
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么叫做你不知道
What do you mean, you don’t know?
几个小时前 你还说一切都结束了
A few hours ago, you were saying it was over…
超级英雄只存在在幻想中
and being a superhero was a fantasy.
现在你得到了有生之年难得的机会
Now, you get the offer of a lifetime
你还说不知道
and you don’t know?
没那么简单 鲍勃 我想保护好孩子们
It’s not that simple, Bob. I wanna protect the kids!
我也是
So do I.
我们会坐牢的 鲍勃
From jail, Bob!
那你要怎么保护他们
And how do you do that?
拒绝一个能改变法律的机会
By turning down a chance to change the law
让他们永远隐藏真实的自己吗
that forces them to hide what they are?
他们还没有决定自己要成为什么
They haven’t decided what they are.
他们还是孩子
They’re still kids.
拥有超能力的孩子 就是超人
Kids with powers, which makes them Supers…
不管他们是否要用这些超能力
whether they decide to use those powers or not.
这对他们有好处
This will benefit them.
我现在不适合离开他们
It’s not a good time to be away.
小飞写作业有困难
Dash is having trouble with homework…
小倩在担心她和她喜欢的那个
Vi is worried about her first date
叫托尼的男孩的约会
with that boy she likes, Tony…
还有小杰
and Jack-Jack…
小杰 他怎么了
Jack-Jack? What’s wrong with him?
好吧 小杰没事
Okay, nothing’s wrong with Jack-Jack.
但就算是一个普通的孩子也需要关心
But even a normal baby needs a lot of attention.
我只是觉得我不能离开他们
I’m just not sure I can leave.
你当然可以了
Of course you can leave.
你必须去 这样我…
You’ve got to. So that I…
我们才能再次成为超人
we can be Supers again,
这样我们的孩子才有选择
so our kids can have that choice.
这样你就可以有选择
So you can have that choice.
好吧 对
All right, yes!
这样我就可以有选择
So I can have that choice.
我会干得很棒的
And I would do a great job!
不管迪福的统计图怎么说
Regardless of what Deavor’s pie charts say or whatever…
但他们要的是你
But they want you.
你也会
And you’ll do a great…
干得
job…
很好
too.
我看着也很难受
Well, that was excruciating to watch.
我说真的
I can’t lie to you.
被需要的感觉很好 我受宠若惊 但是
It’s nice to be wanted. Flattering, you know, but…
但你要怎么选择
But what’s the choice?
选择一 好好干
One, do this right,
拿到好的报酬 我们可以搬出旅馆
get well paid, we’re out of the motel…
让所有超人得到好的对待
and things get better for all Supers,
包括我们的孩子
including our kids.
或者选择二
Or two…
我在两星期内找一份工作
I find a job in two weeks
否则我们就无家可归了
or we’re homeless.
你知道这样很不可理喻吧
You know it’s crazy, right?
为了帮助家人 我就必须离开家人
To help my family, I gotta leave it.
为了纠正♥法♥律 我就必须违反法律
To fix the law, I gotta break it.
你会做得很棒的
You’ll be great.
我知道我会的
I know I will.
但你怎么办 我们还有孩子们
But what about you? We have kids.
我会看好孩子们的 没问题
I’ll watch the kids, no problem.
-小菜一碟 -小菜一碟吗
– Easy. – Easy, huh?
你真可爱
You’re adorable.
要是有什么问题
Well, if there is a problem,
我立刻放下工作回来
I’ll drop this thing and come right back.
不需要
You won’t need to.
有我呢 你去吧
I got it, you go do this thing.
你去了
Do it so…
我就可以做得更好
I can do it better.
我是迪福
Deavor here.
我是弹力女超人
This is Elastigirl.
我加入
I’m in.
迪福先生 这太好了
Mr. Deavor, it’s wonderful…
但是您太慷慨了
but it’s too generous.
没这回事 这是我们应该做的
Nonsense! That’s the least we can do.
我们现在是拍档了
We’re partners now!
不能让我的拍档们住在旅馆里
Can’t have my partners living in a motel.
但那是谁的房♥子 是别♥墅♥吗
But whose house? Is it a house?
是我的房♥子 我有不少房♥产
It’s my house. I have several.
这幢我空着 你们想住到何时都可以
I’m not using that one. Stay as long as you need.
我不知道该说些什么了
I don’t know what to say.
不如说声谢谢
How about “Thanks”?
这是我们的新家吗
This is our new house?
慢点 小伙子 是人家借给我们的
Okay, easy, tiger. It’s being loaned to us.
这里太舒服了
This is homey.
瞧瞧这个地方
Look at this place.
迪福从一个古怪的亿万富翁手里购得的
Deavor bought it from an eccentric billionaire…
他希望自己来去无踪影
who liked to come and go without being seen…
所以这个房♥子有多个隐藏出口
so the house has multiple hidden exits.
还好我们不出名
Good thing we won’t stand out.
不想要吸引任何不必要的注意
Wouldn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention.
这里有个大院子
It’s got a big yard!
这会不会有点太过了
Isn’t this a bit much?
旁边有森林
Near a forest!
你还是宁愿住在旅馆里吗
Would you rather be at the motel?
还有游泳池
And a pool!
妈妈的新工作到底是什么
What exactly is Mom’s new job?
重要的是我们不用再住旅馆了
The important thing is we’re out of the motel.
我喜欢妈妈的新工作
I like Mom’s new job!
看看这个水景
Well, check out the water features.
太酷了
Wicked cool!
小飞 住手
Hey! Dash! Stop it!
-别弄沉沙发 停下 -不 小飞
– Not the couch! Stop it! – No! Dash!
住手
Stop!
-别碰按钮了 -沙发
– Don’t touch the buttons! – The couch!
-小飞 -不
– Dash! – No!
不 不
No, no!
不 天哪
Oh, no. Oh, boy.
这不是我的风格
This isn’t me.
我没那么灰暗和忧郁
I’m not all dark and angsty.
我是弹力女超人
I’m Elastigirl.
我很 柔韧
I’m, you know, flexible.
是伊芙琳设计的吗
E designed this?
不是 是一个叫亚历山大·盖尔巴基的人
No, some guy named Alexander Galbaki.
还好是你不是我
Glad it’s you and not me,
因为遭殃的可是你
’cause you’re gonna hear from her.
一起送来的还有这个
This note came with it.
什么
What?
车♥库♥里有给你的东西
伊芙琳
一辆新的弹力摩托
A new Elasticycle.
弹力摩托 我都不知道你有摩托
Elasticycle? I didn’t know you had a bike.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!