我们刚从警♥察♥局出来 卢修斯
We just came from the police station, Lucius.
-什么时间 -今晚 我正要过去
– When? – Tonight. I’m going there now.
你好好享受 我不管这种事了
You enjoy, I’m sitting this one out.
他要我们三个都去
He wants all three of us.
亲爱的 我们至少去听听他的想法
Honey, let’s just at least hear what he has to say.
地址拿好 我们到那儿见
You got the address, I’ll meet you guys there.
要穿着战服去
Go in our Supersuits?

Yeah.
最好穿旧战服去
Might wanna wear the old Supersuits.
我猜他有点怀旧
Got a feeling he’s nostalgic.
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
今晚的空气特别新鲜
The fresh air is especially good tonight.
要是小杰醒了
If Jack-Jack wakes up…
我知道该怎么做
I know the drill.
你们的门卡 这边请
Your security badges. Please, this way.
听着 你是我的铁杆粉丝
Hey, listen, you’re my biggest fan.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我是你的铁杆粉丝 该死的
I’m your biggest fan. Shoot!
我爱超级英雄
I love superheroes!
力量 服装
The powers, the costumes…
神乎其技的斗争
the mythic struggles.
我是温斯顿·迪福 叫我温就好
Winston Deavor. You can call me Win.
非常荣幸能见到你们
Genuine pleasure to meet you.
-酷冰侠 -幸会
– Frozone! – It’s good to see you.
-弹力女超人 -幸会
– Elastigirl. – Nice to meet you.
-大力神 -你好
– Mr. Incredible! – Hello.
大力神 大力无比
Mr. Incredible, Incredible
大力神
Incredible
抓住坏人 砰砰砰
Catching the bad guys Pow, pow, pow
是谁永远保持冷静
Who’s the cat who’s always chill
即使生存几率近乎于零
When survival odds are close to nil
酷冰侠 酷冰侠
Frozone Frozone
酷冰侠
Frozone
我不知道有多激动 这是…
Can’t tell you what a thrill this is. And this…
你们好 超级英雄们 抱歉我来迟了
Oh, hello there, superheroes. I’m so sorry I’m late.
这是我拖拖拉拉的妹妹 伊芙琳
…is my tardy sister, Evelyn.
我已经自我反省了
And I’m scolding myself
你就不用说了 温斯顿
so you don’t have to, Winston!
好极了
Spectacular.
当年我只是远远地
My father was so proud
和你们搭上了点关系 我父亲就很骄傲
that I was even remotely connected to you guys.
他叫你们最后的防线
He used to call you the last line of defense.
他是你们的头号♥支持者
He was your top supporter.
他资助了超级英雄项目
He donated to superhero causes.
他为艾弗里公园里的
He raised money
爆破侠的雕像筹措了资金
for the Dynaguy statue in Avery Park.
结识了许多超人
He got to know many Supers personally.
他甚至装了一部
Even installed a phone
在紧急情况下能直接连线
with direct lines to Gazerbeam and Fironic…
电光眼和火焰侠的电♥话♥
in case of emergencies.
他特别喜欢 还展示给所有人看
He loved that, showed it off to everyone.
当你们被迫
He was heartbroken
转入地下的时候 他特别难过
when you were all forced to go underground.
父亲觉得没有了你们
Father believed the world
世界会变得更加危险
would become more dangerous without you.
他不知道他是多么正确
He didn’t know how right he was.
那时有人闯入
There was a break-in.
我父亲呼叫了电光眼
My father called Gazerbeam.
用直通电♥话♥
The direct line.
没有回应
No answer.
他呼叫了火焰侠 也没有回应
He called Fironic, no answer.
当时超级英雄刚刚被认定为违法
Superheroes had just been made illegal…
劫匪在电♥话♥旁发现了他
The robbers discovered him on the phone…
对他扣下了扳机
and shot him.
于是…
So…
我们很难接受
It must’ve been hard.
特别是妈妈
Especially for Mother.
她在几个月后心碎而亡
She died a few months later. Heartbreak.
要是超级英雄没有被迫转入地下
If superheroes had not been forced underground…
这一切就不会发生
it never would’ve happened.
或者爸爸在危险发生时
Or Dad could’ve taken Mom to the safe room
尽快带着妈妈躲进安全屋
as soon as he knew there was trouble.
我强烈反对你的说法
I disagree strongly!
不过我们现在就不争这件事了
But we’re not going into it right now.
关键在于
The point is…
没人以为我们
nobody expected us
能撑得起爸爸的公♥司♥
to be able to actually run Dad’s company.
但有伊芙琳负责设计 我负责运营
But with Evelyn as designer, and myself as operator…
我们全身心投入到公♥司♥中去
uh, we threw ourselves into building DevTech
造就了现在的德福公♥司♥
into what it is today.
世界一流的电♥信♥公♥司♥
A world-class telecommunications company.
规模前所未有得庞大
Bigger than ever.
我们致力于将错误的事情纠正
Perfectly positioned to make some wrong things right.
因此有了这场会面
Hence, this meeting.
让我问问你们
Let me ask you something.
你们被迫转入地下的
What is the main reason
主要原因是什么
you were all forced underground?
-无知 -视野
– Ignorance. – Perception.
就拿今天挖地超人的事打比方
Take today for example, with the Underminer.
完全不同的情形
Difficult situation.
你们当时面临了许多困难的选择
You were faced with a lot of hard decisions.
可不是嘛[跟我说说]
Oh, tell me about it.
我说不了
I can’t.
因为我没有亲眼看到
Because I didn’t see it…
别人也没有
neither did anyone else.
所以当你们像今天这样打击坏人的时候
So, when you fight bad guys like today…
人们没有看到打斗或打斗的原因
people don’t see the fight or what led up to it.
他们只看到了政客告诉他们的东西
They see what politicians tell them to see.
他们看到了造成的破坏 还有你们
They see destruction and they see you.
所以 如果我们要改变
So, if we wanna change
人们对超级英雄的看法
people’s perceptions about superheroes…
我们需要你们
we need you
向世界分享你们的视野
to share your perceptions with the world.
-我们要怎么做 -用摄像头
– How do we do that? – With cameras.
我们需要你们向世界分享你们的视野
We need you to share your perceptions with the world.
我们要怎么做
How do we do that?
我们会在你们的战服里嵌入
We embed tiny cameras, like those,
这样的迷你摄像头
into your Supersuits.
好小啊
Wow, so small.
画质还非常出色
And the picture is outstanding.
谢谢夸奖 我设计的
Thanks! Designed ’em myself.
我们有资源 说客
We’ve got resources, lobbyists,
还有遍布全球的联♥系♥
worldwide connections…
还有非常重要的 保险
and very important, insurance.
保险很关键
Insurance is key.
现在只缺最厉害的超级英雄了
All we need now are the super-est superheroes.
需要你们三个 来吧
It needs you three. Come on!
帮助我让超人重归合法
Help me make all Supers legal again.
听起来很棒
This sounds great!
我们开始吧 我的第一个任务是什么
Let’s get this going. What’s my first assignment?
有激♥情♥很好
That enthusiasm is golden.
继续保持 但是我们的第一个亮相
Now hold on to it. But for our first move…
最好由弹力女超人来完成
Well, Elastigirl is our best play.
比我还好
Better than me?
我是说 她很好
I mean, she’s good.
真的 她是我们的骄傲
Really, a credit to her…
你懂吧 就是那样
You know. You know.
恕我直言
With great respect…
我们先不要带着
let’s not test the whole
用保险赔付损坏的想法
“Insurance-will-pay-for-everything” idea…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!