还有我的面罩
and my mask.
里克
Oh, hey, Rick.
小倩觉得她的一个朋友 一个叫托尼的孩子
Violet thinks a friend of hers, a kid named Tony…
也许看到了她没戴面罩穿战服的样子
might have seen her in the outfit, without her mask.
-他会乱传吗 -不知道
– Talkative type? – Don’t know.
他姓莱丁杰
Last name is Rydinger.
托尼·莱丁杰
Tony Rydinger.
我去查查看
I’ll check it out.
鲍勃 海伦
Bob, Helen…
我想说点事
a word if you don’t mind.
项目要停止了
Uh, the program’s been shut down.
什么
What?
政♥治♥家不理解你们这些
Politicians don’t understand people…
只为了伸张正义而行好事的人
who do good simply because it’s right.
这让他们很焦虑
It makes ’em nervous.
他们已经盯紧超人们很久了
They’ve been gunning for Supers for years.
现在他们的目的达到了
Today was all they needed.
无论如何
Anyway…
我不能再继续了
I’m done.
让你们在旅馆里再住两个星期
I’m afraid two more weeks in the motel
恐怕是我最后能为你们做的了
is the best I can do for ya.
不算太多
It ain’t much.
你已经做得够多了 里克
You’ve done plenty, Rick.
我们不会忘记的
We won’t forget.
很荣幸能与
Well, it has been a great honor
你们这样的好人共事
working with you good people.
谢谢你做的事 祝你好运
Thanks for everything, and good luck.
你们也是
Yeah. You, too.
你洗手了吗
Did you wash your hands?
用肥皂了吗
With soap?
擦干了吗
Did you dry them?
什么 都是蔬菜 是谁点的
What? Is this all vegetables? Who ordered all vegetables?
我点的 对健康有益 你把这些得吃了
I did. They’re good and you’re going to have some.
我们要谈谈那件事吗
Are we going to talk about it?
-什么 -不要回避了[房♥里有头大象]
– What? – The elephant in the room.
-什么大象 -看来是不谈了
– What elephant? – I guess not then.
你是说今天的事
You’re referring to today.
对 今天的事怎么回事
Yeah, what’s the deal with today?
我们都犯了错误
We all made mistakes.
比如说
For example,
你们俩应该看好小杰
you kids were supposed to watch Jack-Jack.
你们在做重要的事的时候 我们只能做保姆
Babysitting, while you guys did the important stuff.
我们谈过这件事了
We talked about this.
你们还小 没法做出正确的决定
You’re not old enough to decide about these things.
我们已经长大了 可以帮忙了
We are old enough to help out.
没错
Yeah!
你不是这么告诉我们的吗 爸爸
Isn’t that what you tell us, Dad?
对 不过”帮忙”有很多种方式
Yeah, well, “Help out” can mean many different things.
但是有麻烦了我们就必须帮忙
But we’re supposed to help, if there’s trouble.
-对 但是… -今天我们帮忙
– Well, yeah, but… – Aren’t you
-你们不高兴吗 -高兴 我懂 但是…
– glad we helped today? – Yeah, I know but…
你说你为我们骄傲
You said that you were proud of us.
对 我当时很骄傲 现在也是
Well, yeah, I was. Am!
我们想对抗坏人
We wanna fight bad guys!
不 不可以
No, you don’t!
你说现在已经不一样了
You said things were different now.
当时是的 在岛上的时候
And they were, on the island.
但从今天起不是了
But I didn’t mean that from now on…
你的意思是现在我们又不能使用我们的能力了
So now, we’ve gotta go back to never using our powers.
我的能力决定了我是谁
It defines who I am.
我们不是说你们必须…
We’re not saying you have…
-什么 -电视上有人这么说
– What? – Someone on TV said it.
我们好好吃饭吧
Can we just eat?
吃晚餐 趁热
The dinner, while it’s hot?
我们做错事了吗
Did we do something wrong?
-是的 -没有
– Yes. – No.
我们没有做错事
We didn’t do anything wrong.
超级英雄是违法的
Superheroes are illegal.
不管公平与否 法律上是这样定的
Whether it’s fair or not, that’s the law.
法律必须公平 我们在教孩子什么
The law should be fair. What are we teaching our kids?
教孩子尊重法律
To respect the law!
就算法律不值得尊重吗
Even when the law is disrespectful?
要是法律不公正 那么会有法律来改变它们
If laws are unjust, there are laws to change them!
否则一切就都乱套了
Otherwise, it’s chaos!
现在还不够乱套吗
Which is exactly what we have!
我只是觉得那样很酷
I just thought it was kinda cool.
-怎样 -一家人打击犯罪
– What was? – Fighting crime as a family.
是很酷
It was cool.
但都结束了 世道就是这样了
But it’s over. The world is what it is.
我们必须去适应
We have to adapt.
情况很不好吗
Are things bad?
还好
Things are fine.
我先离席了
May I be excused?
我们还要在旅馆住多久 爸爸
How much longer in the motel, Dad?
不会太久了 亲爱的
Not much longer, honey.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
或许迪克能找点什么事
Maybe Dicker will find something?
迪克不干了 鲍勃
Dicker is done, Bob.
做超级英雄的想法只能存在于幻想中了
Any thought we had about being Supers again is fantasy.
我们俩其中一个必须去找工作
One of us has gotta get a job.
其中一个
One of us?
你在保险业干过很久
You did a long stint at Insuricare.
每分每秒都是煎熬
Hated every minute of it.
我知道你很不容易
I know it was hard on you.
也许是我外出赚钱养家的时候了
Maybe it’s my turn in the private sector
你可以照顾孩子们…
and you take care of the kids…
不 我来吧 必须我来
No, I’m doing this. I need to do this.
你知道我的西装和领带都放在哪儿了吗
You know where my suit and ties are?
在那时烧毁了…
Burned up when…
飞机毁掉我们房♥子的时候
The jet destroyed our house.
是的
Yeah.
我们现在不能指望任何人了 鲍勃
We can’t count on anyone else now, Bob.
只能靠我们自己
It’s just us.
我们不能等…
We can’t wait for…
没有救生员了
No lifeguard on duty!
你就只能自救
Swim at your own risk.
你今天去哪儿了
Oh, where’d you go today?
你错过了很多乐子
I noticed you missed all the fun.
别气了 我只是识时务
Don’t be mad because I know when to leave a party.
我跟你们一样都犯法了
I’m just as illegal as you guys.
再说了 我就知道那些警♥察♥会放你们走
Besides, I knew the cops would let you go.
好吧 他们完全不顾鲍勃做出的贡献
Yeah, in spite of Bob’s best efforts.
没错 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我听说项目被关停了
I heard the program shut down.
你们能在旅馆住多久
How much longer are you in this motel?
两个星期
Two weeks.
你们知道我家大门依然随时为你们敞开
Now, you know the offer still stands.
你真慷慨 可我们有五个人
You’re very generous, but there are five of us.
我们不能这样麻烦你和哈妮的
We wouldn’t do that to you and Honey.
那么记住 大门永远为你们敞开
Well, door’s always open.
知道吗 不全然是坏消息
You know, the news isn’t all bad.
你们被扣押的那段时间里
While you guys were being detained…
有个代表这位大亨的人接触了我
I was approached by a dude who represents this tycoon.
-温斯顿·迪福 -他想和
– Winston Deavor. – Wants to talk…
我 还有你们两个谈谈英雄的事
with me, with you two, about hero stuff.
我调查了下他
I checked him out.
挺可靠的
He’s legit.
曾在迪克手下训练 他想见个面
Trained under Dicker. He wants to meet.
天啊 又是超级英雄的麻烦事
Ah, jeez! More superhero trouble.