Evelyn, she’s escaping.
去追她
Well, go after her.
完成你的任务
Finish your mission.
我不能就这么走 孩子们怎么办
I can’t just go! What about the kids?
-小杰呢 谁来… -妈妈
– Jack-Jack, who’s gonna… – Mom!
去吧 交给我们吧
Go. We’ve got this.
空洞 跟我来
Voyd, come with me.
我去关掉引擎
I’ll go shut down the engine.
我去试试从船头把船停下
I’ll try to slow the ship from the bow.
等等 有人不见了 那个会碾压的家伙呢
Wait, someone’s missing. Where’s the crusher guy?
系好安全带
Strap in now!
为了你好
It’s for your own good.
不
No!
这才是
This is.
-我们太迟了 -让我上飞机
– We’re too late. – Get me up to the jet.
这是你干的 你能恢复原样吗
Hey, you did this. Can you undo it?
你要我反向碾压吗
You want me to un-crush?
怎么了 没人这么问过你吗
What? No one’s ever asked for that?
没有 反向碾压好蠢 为什么要反向碾压
No. To un-crush is silly. Why un-crush?
为了进机舱
To get into the engine room.
算了 我们没时间了
Oh, forget it. We don’t have enough time.
万一我说让你反揍一个人呢
What if I said to un-punch someone?
你怎么办
What do you do?
欢迎登机 弹力女超人
Welcome aboard, Elastigirl.
不过我们还没有到达
Although we haven’t yet reached
我们的巡航高度
our cruising altitude…
请随意到处逛逛
feel free to roam about the cabin.
或者放轻松
Or just relax…
到处滚滚
and let the cabin roam about you.
我没法进入机舱
I can’t get to the engine room!
我们得做些什么
We gotta do something!
没办法让这艘船减速
Because trying to slow it down ain’t working.
让这艘船转向呢
Hey! What about turning the boat?
方向盘已经被毁了
The steering’s been destroyed!
-小飞的意思是从外部转向 -对
– Dash means from the outside! – Yeah!
如果我们破坏一个船翼
If we break off one of the foils
转舵…
and turn the rudder…
就可以让这艘船调转方向
we can veer the ship away from the city!
那可能有用
That might work.
我去前面 你从后面转向
I’ll turn the front, you turn the rear.
用舵吗 那是在水下呢
Using the rudder? That’s underwater.
我要怎么…
How am I supposed to get…
好吧 走吧 孩子
All right. Come on, kids.
爸爸 我知道这会成功地
Dad, I know this is going to work.
但如果没有成功 我们撞毁了
But if it doesn’t, and we crash…
我的护盾最好加在整艘船上
my shields are probably better protection than the ship.
我得留在这里 和小杰一起
I should stay here. With Jack-Jack.
不愧是我的女儿
That’s my girl.
记住 鲍勃 我们都往右转
Remember, Bob, we’re both turning right!
你知道最悲哀的是什么吗
You know what’s sad?
要不是你的信仰
If it weren’t for your core beliefs…
我们本来可能能成为好朋友的
I think we could have been good friends.
至少
At least…
我有信念
I have core beliefs.
突发新闻
We have breaking news…
虽然目前无线电通讯仍然中断
While there is still no radio contact,
这艘船现在已经调转方向
the ship has changed direction…
高速往陆地方向驶来
and is heading towards land at a high rate of speed.
小飞
So, Dash…
我要去找舵
I am going to the rudder.
等我转向后 你就按下上拉的按钮
Once I turn the ship, you hit the pull up button.
-好的 爸爸 -把我放下…
– Okay, Dad. – Now lower me down…
超级英雄的名声已经毁了
The reputations of superheroes are ruined.
你们永远都不会是合法的存在 永远
You will never become legal. Ever.
永远
Never?
没错
No.
-不会 -没错
– Ever? – No.
一小会会儿也不行吗
Not even a little smidgee-widgee?
缺氧
Oh, hypoxia.
当你的氧气不足时
When you don’t have enough oxygen,
就会变得傻乎乎的
things seem really silly.
你会变得
Things get sillier
越来越傻 然后死去
and sillier and then you die.
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.
谁都不想
Ah, nobody does.
真的
Really.
不算个坏结果吧
Not such a bad way to go.
所有人赶紧去船尾
Everyone, we need to get to the back of the ship.
所有超人保护好你们的大使
All supers, protect your ambassadors!
跟我来
Follow.
爸爸在水下太久了
Dad’s been underwater for too long.
我们得把他拉上来
We gotta pull him up.
等等 还太早了
Wait. It’s too soon.
我得按下按钮了
I’m gonna press the button!
还不行
Not yet!
转向了 成功了
It’s turning. It’s working.
-现在 -小飞 按
– Now! – Dash, now!
拯救你自己 做一个降落伞
Save yourself. Make a chute.
做一个降落伞 做一个降落伞
Make a chute. Make a chute.
做一个降落伞
Make a chute!
海伦 抓稳了
Helen! Brace yourselves!
要撞上了
Crash positions!
我错过了小杰第一个超能力
I missed Jack-Jack’s first power?
其实你错过了他的17个能力
Actually, you missed the first 17.
你救了我不代表你是对的
The fact that you saved me doesn’t make you right.
但你的确保住了命
But it does make you alive.
我非常感激
And I’m grateful for that.
我很抱歉 但是她还是得进监狱
I’m sorry, but she’ll go to prison.
我很抱歉 她很有钱
Well, I’m sorry she’s rich
估计也就是警告几句了事
and will probably get no more than a slap on the wrist.
首先 小倩 我很喜欢你
First of all, Violet, I like you.
谁知道未来会怎么样呢
And who knows what the future may bring…
但我对你们很有信心
but I have a good feeling about all of you.
很有信心
Hmm. Good feeling.
我们该担心吗
Should we be worried?
接下来你们上吧 我不干了
You guys got the next shift. I’m beat. Oh!
我看到你刚刚的表现了 太神力了
I saw what you did back there. That was incredible!
没有双关的意思
No pun intended.
抱歉我刚刚揍了你
Sorry I had to punch you.
宝贝 我的宝贝车
Yeah, baby! My sweet ride!
鉴于超级英雄们所做出的
And in recognition of the extraordinary service
突出贡献
they have demonstrated…
他们的合法地位
the legal status of superheroes
即刻起恢复
is hereby restored.
你不认识我 对吧
You don’t know me, do you?
对 我不…
No, I don’t…
等等
Wait.
你是喷水的那姑娘吗
Are you the girl with the water?
我是巴小倩
I’m Violet Parr.
-我是托尼 -好吧
– I’m Tony. – Okay.
托尼 这是我妈妈
Tony, this is my mom.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
-这是我爸爸 -我们见过
– This is my dad. – Oh, we’ve met.
这是丢人货
And this is embarrassing.
肯定是帅气货
Charmed, I’m sure.
我的弟弟 小飞
My little brother, Dash.
还有宝宝小杰
And the baby is Jack-Jack.
我努力只让一位家长开车送我
I tried to limit it to one parent.
我们都要去看电影 托尼 别介意
We’re all going to a movie, too, Tony. Don’t mind us.
我们会坐在
We’ll be sitting
电影院的另一头