So, hold onto something…
因为我们现在要把她打开了
because we’re going to open her up!
我们得找到爸爸和妈妈 待在这里
We need to find Mom and Dad. Stay here.
我要去找他们
I’m gonna search for them.
等等 那谁来看着小杰
Wait! Who’s gonna watch Jack-Jack?
忍♥忍♥吧 我不会去太久的
Suck it up. I won’t be long.
等等 等等 但是 等等
Wait. Wait, but, but wait!
这很重要 他们有麻烦了
This is important. They are in trouble.
就看我们了 明白吗
It’s up to us. To us, understand?
管好他 但是要安静点
Keep him amused but quiet!
安静
Shh! Quiet!
小杰
Jack-Jack?
小杰 小杰
Jack-Jack? Jack-Jack!
小杰
Jack-Jack!
那些被♥操♥控的超人知道我们来了
The mesmerized supers know we’re here…
但我找到了爸爸妈妈 小杰呢
but I found Mom and Dad… Where’s Jack-Jack?
你把他弄丢了 我就给了你一个任务
You lost him? I gave you one thing to do!
追踪器 用追踪器
The tracker. Use the tracker.
他在往上走
He’s going up?
-他在电梯里 -我们走
– He’s in an elevator. – Let’s go!
小宝宝 你父母呢
Hey, little baby. Where are your parents?
他们来了 伙计们
And here they are, folks!
创建一切的超人
The supers who started this whole thing.
我就说他们会准时到的
I told you they’d be there in time.
你给他们做了新的眼罩吗
Hey, did you make them new masks?
是啊 夜视之类的
Yeah. Night vision, et cetera…
看起来不错吧
They look good, right?
非常简单 连他都可以
So simple, even he can do it.
接下来我们切回直播 三 二 一
And we’re back live in three, two, one…
这是一个值得纪念的时刻
This is a momentous occasion.
我们努力在当今世界
We’ve all managed to accomplish
实现了一件了不起的事
something extraordinarily rare in today’s world.
我们同意了一件事
We agree on something.
我们同意撤销一个糟糕的决定
We agree to undo a bad decision.
确保
To make sure
全世界各个国家
a few extraordinarily gifted members…
一些具有非凡天赋的人能得到公正的待遇
of the world’s many countries are treated fairly.
再次邀请他们用自己的天赋
To invite them once again to use their gifts…
造福世界
to benefit the world.
感谢你们所有人
I thank all of you
代表你们的国家对超级英雄许下诺言
for representing your nation’s commitment to superheroes.
特别感谢赛丽克大使
With special thanks to Ambassador Selick.
没事的 为她欢呼吧
Yeah, it’s okay. Let her hear you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 大使
Thank you, Ambassador,
很早就给予了我们非常关键的支持
for your early and very crucial support.
我想不出比你更合适的人选
I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you…
来第一个签署
to be the first signature
国际超级英雄协议
on the International Superhero Accord.
好了
There it is!
上帝啊
Holy cow!
我知道他着火了 赶紧灭了
I know he’s on fire. Just put him out.
他们来了
They’re coming.
可以把这个东西给他吗
Is it okay to give him that?
也没有更好的主意了吧
I wasn’t hearing any better ideas.
不
No!
拜托 小杰
Come on, Jack-Jack.
我们要走了
We have to go.
美味饼干
Cookie num-num?
-妈妈 -我看到他了 他要跑了
– Mama, Mama. – I see him. He’s getting away!
后退
Stand back.
-该死 -他去找妈妈了
– Darn it! – He’s heading for Mom.
完成了 这个世界再次迎来超人
It is done. The world is super again.
合照 来吧 大家来合照
Group photo. Come on. Group photo, everyone.
挤一挤 这是历史性的时刻
Squeeze in. That’s it. Historic occasion.
大家一起 微笑
Everyone, smile.
进入第二阶段
Go on phase two.
多年来的躲藏和静默
Years of mandated hiding and silence
让我们萌生出不满
have made us bitter.
你们让我们再次站在公众面前
You bring us out into the light…
只为解决你们因疏于管理
only to clean up the messes
而招致的麻烦
your lack of discipline creates.
你们的身体和你们的意志一样软弱
Your bodies and your character are weak.
你们的承诺太空洞 你们要付出代价
Your promises are empty, and you will pay for it.
我们不会再为你们服务
We no longer serve you.
我们只为我们自己服务
We serve only us.
适者生存
May the fittest survive.
我们…
Well, we, um…
出现了一些非常意外的情况
Some very alarming moments there…
然后出现了技术故障
before the, uh, technical difficulties.
请大家原谅
Please bear with us.
什么
What?
求救 求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
等等 让他说完
Hold! Let him talk.
超级英雄强行占领了舰桥 重复
Superheroes have forcibly taken the bridge. Repeat.
就现在
Now.
再转一点
A little further.
再转一点 停
Little further. Stop.
什么…一个宝宝
What the… A baby?
爸爸妈妈 卢修斯叔叔
Mom and Dad. Uncle Lucius?
-我妈妈 -小杰 不
– My mama. – Jack-Jack, no!
一个超能宝宝
A super baby?
不不不
No, no, no!
把他放下
Put him down!
-抓住她 -不
– Grab her! – No!
抱住小杰
Hold Jack-Jack.
不
No!
是我
Hey, it’s me!
对 我上次也是这么以为的
Yeah, that’s what I thought last time.
孩子们 你们…
Kids, what are you…
你们为我们而来的
You came for us?
别生气
Don’t be mad.
亲爱的 我怎么会生气呢
Oh, sweetie, how could I be mad?
我很自豪
I’m proud.
无意破坏这温馨的一刻
Not to break up a tender moment,
但我们这是在哪里
but where are we?
这是德福科技的船吗
Is this DEVTECH’s ship?
伊芙琳·迪福控制着屏霸
Evelyn Deavor controls the Screenslaver…
刚刚还控制了我们
and until a second ago, us.
船员们呢
Where’s the crew?
侦测到碰撞 校准航线
Collision detected. Correct course.
是我♥干♥的吗
Uh-oh. Did I do that?
妈妈 战服 穿上这个
Mom, the suit? Try this.
第三阶段 进入第三阶段
Phase Three. Go on Phase Three!
孩子们为什么在这里 你没去我家吗
Why are the kids here? You didn’t go to the house?
我去了你家
I went to the house.
你们没逃走吗 你们怎么会没逃走
You didn’t escape? How did you not escape?
我们刚救了你们呢
Hey! We just saved you!
逃走 从谁手里逃走
Escape? Escape from who?
这些家伙
Those guys!
怎么…小杰有超能力
What the…? Jack-Jack has powers?
我们知道 先战斗 等下再说
We know. Fight now, talk later.
小杰
Jack-Jack.
镭射眼
Laser eyes!
跟我来 温斯顿
Come with me, Winston.
-我晕过去了吗 -你在这里会很安全
– Did I faint? – You’ll be safe here.
安全 什么安全
Safe? Safe from what?
那些外交官呢 超人呢
Where are the diplomats? The supers?
还被催眠着
Still hypnotized.
你做了什么
What have you done?
伊芙琳 她要跑了