day.
太厉害了
Fascinating!
你看到了吗 罗伯特
Are you seeing this, Robert?
爸爸
Dada.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太棒了
Yes!
你当然可以把孩子留在我这过夜了
Of course you can leave the baby overnight.
替海伦看孩子肯定很难
I’m sure filling in for Helen is challenging,
你很累了…
and you are very tired…
其他孩子都需要你
and the other children need you
很想你 你得赶紧去找他们
and miss you, and you must go to them.
艾德娜阿姨会照顾好一切的…
Auntie Edna will take care of everything…
一路顺风 再见 感谢来访
so, drive safely and goodbye. I enjoy our visits.
“艾德娜阿姨”
“Auntie Edna”?
大家好 大家好
Attention. Attention.
我想谢谢今晚到场的所有人
I wanna thank everyone that came out tonight…
来支持超级英雄
in support of superheroes…
让他们回归社会
and bringing them back into society!
这都是你们的努力
You all made it happen.
从最近几天来看
The need for this has been made
社会无比需要超级英雄
crystal clear in recent days…
来对付那些威胁到和平的跳梁小丑
with bad actors like the self-proclaimed
比如这个自称屏霸的家伙
Screenslaver threatening our peace.
他撒野的时间可太短了吧
His reign was short, huh?
对亏了这位女人
And thanks to this woman…
伟大的超人 你们爱她 你们想她
a great super. You love her. You missed her.
欢迎回来 弹力女超人
Welcome back, Elastigirl.
上来吧 别害羞
Come on up here. Don’t be bashful.
来吧 上来吧
Come on. Get up here.
我要把这个给你
I want you to have this.
当纪念品
A memento.
谢谢 温斯顿 伊芙琳和德福科技的所有人
Thanks, Winston, Evelyn, and everyone at DEVTECH.
我永远欠你们一份情
I am forever in your debt.
谢谢你们所有人
And thanks to all of you,
是你们的努力改变了大家的想法
your pressure changed all the right minds.
我们在短期之内就达到了极高的成就
We’ve made amazing headway in a very short time…
所以我要宣布一则重大信息
which leads me to an important announcement.
刚刚 在一个世界峰会上
Just now, at a worldwide summit…
全世界一百多个
leaders from more than a hundred
主要国家的首脑
of the world’s top countries…
同意超级英雄再度合法
have agreed to make superheroes legal again!
我们要聚集全世界的
We’ll gather superheroes and leaders
领导人和超级英雄
from all over the planet…
上我们的永远公正号♥
on our boat, the Everjust…
在海上举♥行♥直播签字仪式
for a televised signing ceremony at sea.
现在不好意思了 我们得赶紧上船了
Now if you’ll excuse us, we got a ship to catch!
见到你很高兴 谢谢你的到来
So good to see you. Thanks for coming out.
你好 又是我
Hey. Hi, it’s me, again.
我有点事想问你
Um, there’s, uh, something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
你怎么平衡你的超级英雄生活
Yeah, how do you balance the superhero stuff
和你的普通生活
with the life stuff?
我知道我能处理好超级英雄的生活
I know I can handle the superhero stuff.
不好意思 失陪一下
Would you please excuse me a moment?
好的 回头见 聊得很开心
Oh. Yeah, okay, see you later! Good talk!
-小倩 -你好
– Hey, Vi. – Hey.
小杰呢
Where’s Jack-Jack?
艾最近先照顾他
E’s taking him for a little bit.
-艾德娜看孩子 -没错
– Edna is babysitting? – Yeah.
你觉得可以吗
And you’re okay with this?
是的 我不知道为什么 但是是的
Yeah. I don’t know why, but yeah.
我想对你说几句
I wanted to say something to you.
托尼的事很抱歉
Sorry about Tony.
我没想到迪克会清空他的记忆
I didn’t think about Dicker erasing his memory…
或者让你为一个你从来没做过的选择
or about you having to pay the price for a choice…
而付出代价 这不公平 我知道
you never made. It’s not fair, I know.
然后 我带你去了餐厅
And then, I made it worse at the restaurant
反而搞得更糟…
by trying to…
不管怎么样…
Anyway. Anyway…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我以前知道
I’m used to knowing
该怎么做正确的事
what the right thing to do is…
但现在 我都不确定了
but now, I’m not sure anymore.
我只想做一个
I just wanna be…
好爸爸
a good dad.
你不是好爸爸
You’re not good.
你是超级爸爸
You’re super.
超级英雄执行任务时能喝一杯吗
Are superheroes allowed to drink on duty?
我现在绝对没有在执行任务 别介意我的衣服
I’m definitely not on duty. Ignore the costume.
我知道我应该在上面的
I know I should be up there…
但我想远离一会那些繁文缛节 你知道吗
but I had to step away from the grip and grins, you know?
逃离才能保持纯净 我懂
Gotta get away to keep it pure. I know I do.
你在逃离什么
What are you getting away from?
公♥司♥的事啦 主要是我哥哥
Eh, you know, company stuff. My brother, mostly.
但你爱他 你们俩就是这个公♥司♥
But you love him, you two are this company.
阴阳两面
Yin and yang.
没错 我专门设计 他擅长应付人
Yeah, I invent the stuff, he’s good at people.
取悦他们 拉拢他们 弄清楚他们要什么
Pleasing them, engaging them, figuring out what they want.
我从来不知道人们想要什么
I never know what people want.
你觉得他们想要什么
What do you think they want?
轻松
Ease.
人们永远愿意用品质来交换轻松
People will trade quality for ease every time.
可能会很烂 但是方便就好
It may be crap, but hey, it’s convenient.
对 就像这起事件
Yeah. Kind of like this case.
什么 屏霸吗
What? The Screenslaver?
对 还是有些不对劲
Yeah, something’s not sitting right.
太简单了
It was too easy.
那也算太简单了吗
That was too easy? Wow.
-有意思 -怎么了
– Funny. – What?
看看那个
Look at that.
屏霸的一个监控器上是我的战服摄像头画面
One of Screenslaver’s monitors is tuned into my suit cam.
什么
What?
战服摄像头不是闭路动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络的吗
Isn’t the suit cam closed circuit?
没错
It is.
那屏霸怎么会有这个画面
Then how come Screenslaver has it?
也许他黑了进来
Maybe he hacked it?
他技术高超到能黑进这个
So, he’s sophisticated enough to do that…
但他自家的锁却这么简单
but he has simple locks on his doors?
也许他希望你找到他
Maybe he wanted you to find him.
他想要被抓
He wanted to get caught?
他想要你赢
He wanted you to win.
这说不通啊 他是个天才
That makes no sense. He’s a brilliant guy.
如果他聪明到能够
If he’s smart enough to conceive
破解这种技术
of technology like this…
那他肯定能想到能如何加以利用
he’s smart enough to think of something to do with it.
我们关进监狱的家伙只是个送披萨的
The guy we put in jail delivered pizzas.
所以呢
So?
爱因斯坦还在专利局工作呢
Einstein was a patent clerk.
听着 你赢了 你抓住了…
Look, you won. You got the guy who…
等等 屏霸如果想要
Wait. All Screenslaver needs to do
催眠某人
to hypnotize someone…
只要在他们面前放一块屏幕
is get a screen in front of their eyes.
但万一这屏幕看上去并不像一块屏幕呢
But what if the screen doesn’t look like a screen?
万一那个送披萨的 真的是一个送披萨的
What if the pizza guy is really a pizza guy…
但他却被目镜里安装的屏幕
but he was controlled by the screens
所控制了
built into his glasses…
你很厉害
You are good.
看 机器人
Look, the robot!
要出发了
It’s taking off.
我还没看过呢
I’m not getting a reading yet.
-按下”开火” -快点
– Press “Fire”? – Now!
加大火力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!