不 我确信 如果你错了呢
What if I’m what’s real?
如果我才是真实的呢
You keep telling yourself what you know.
你一直用自己的那套想法蒙蔽自己
But what do you believe?
但你真正相信什么
What do you feel?
又感觉到什么
Guilt.
愧疚
I feel guilt, Mal.
我很愧疚 茉儿
No matter what I do, no…
不管我做什么 不管…
no matter how hopeless I am, no matter how I confused, that guilt…
不管我是多么无助 多么困惑 那愧疚…
is always there, reminding me of the truth.
都与我如影随形 让我无法忘怀真相
What truth?
什么真相
That the idea that caused you to question your reality
你对真实世界的质疑
came from me.
全是因我而生
You planted the idea in my mind?
你把这个想法植入了我的意识
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
The reason I knew inception was possible was because I…
我之所以确信植梦是可能的 是因为…
I did it to her first.
我对她植入过
I did it to my own wife. Why?
我曾对自己的妻子植梦 为什么
We were lost in here.
我们在这里迷失了
I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn’t accept it.
我清楚我们得逃离这一切 但她不愿接受
She had locked something away, something…. something deep inside.
她把某些东西锁进了内心深处
The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget.
她曾经知晓的现实 她却选择将其遗忘
She couldn’t break free.
她深陷其中 无法自拔
So I decided to search for it,
于是我决定去寻找它
going deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place.
走进她内心最深处 找到那秘密的角落
I broke in.
我闯了进去
Then I planted an idea,
植入了一个想法
a simple little idea that would change everything.
微不足道却改变了一切
That “her world wasn’t real.”
“她的世界不是真的”
the death was the only escape.”
“死亡是唯一的解脱” ”
You’re waiting for a train,
你在等待一列火车
The train that’ll take you far away.
那列火车将载你远去
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你了然自己心向何方
But you can’t know for sure.
却不知自己会被载往何处
But it doesn’t matter.
但这并不重要
Now tell me why!
告诉我为什么
Because we’ll be together!
因为我们会在一起
But I never knew that…
但我从未想到的是…
that idea would grow in her mind like a cancer,
那个想法就像顽疾一般蔓延在她的脑海
that even after she woke up.
甚至在她梦醒后依旧不散
That even after you came back to reality.
甚至在你回归现实后依然耿耿于怀
That you continue to believe your world wasn’t real.
你依然相信 自己的世界不是真的
That death was the only escape.
死亡是唯一的解脱
Mal! No! Jesus…
茉儿 不要 老天爷啊…
You infected my mind? I was trying to save you.
你侵入了我的意识 我是想救你
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
But you can make amends, you can still keep your promise.
但你仍可以弥补 遵守你的诺言
We can still be together,
我们还能在一起
right here, in the world we built together.
就在这个我们一起创造的世界
Cobb, we need to get Fischer.
柯布 我们必须找到费舍
You can’t have him.
你们找不到他
If I stay here, would you let them go? What’re you talking about?
如果我留在这 能让他们走吗 你说什么
Fischer’s on the porch.
费舍在门廊上
Go check if he’s alive. Cobb, you can’t do this.
看看他还活着吗 柯布 你不能这样
Go check if he’s alive, right now. Do it.
快去看看他还活着吗 去吧
Cobb, he’s here. And it’s time. You have to come now!
柯布 他没事 时间到了 快来
Take Fischer with you, alright?
把费舍带走 好吗
You can’t stay here to be with her.
你不能留在这陪她
I’m not. Saito’s dead by now, that means he’s down here somewhere.
的确 斋藤此刻已经死了 他肯定在这里的某处
It means I have to find him.
我必须找到他
I can’t stay with her anymore, because she doesn’t exist.
我不能再陪着她 因为她早已不复存在
I’m the only thing you do believe in anymore.
对你来说 我是唯一真实的存在
No. I wish…
是啊 我也想…
I wish more than anything, but…
我是多么地希望 但是…
I can’t imagine you with all your complexity,
我想像不出你的复杂情绪
all your perfection, all your imperfection.
你的种种完美和不完美
You alright?
你还好吗
Look at you,
看看吧
you’re just a shade.
你只是个魅影
You’re just the shade of my real wife.
你只是我妻子的魅影
You’re the best that I could do, but…
我已经竭尽全力来想象了 但…
I’m sorry, you are just not good enough.
很遗憾 你远远比不上真实的她
Doesn’t this feel real?
这样感觉够真实了吧
What’re you doing? Improvise.
你干什么 随机应变
No, no! No!
不 不 等等
Get in there, now. Go! Go, go, go!
现在进去 快点 快去
Robert?
罗伯特
Dis… disap…
失…失…
I was disa… disa… I know, dad.
我很失…失… 我明白 爸爸
I know you were disappointed, I couldn’t be you.
我明白你对我很失望 因为我成不了你
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I was disappointed…
我很失望…
That you tried.
因为你想成为另一个我
What?
什么
开启
遗嘱
That’s the kick, Ariadne! You have to go now!
该坠落了 艾莲涅 你快走
Don’t lose yourself! Find Saito and bring him back!
别迷失了自己 找到斋藤 把他带回来
I will!
我会的
Do you remember when you asked me to marry you?
记得你向我求婚那时吗
Yes.
记得
You said you dreamt that we grow old together.
你说你梦到我们白头偕老
But we did.
我们做到了
We did, you don’t remember?
我们的确白头偕老了 不记得了吗
I miss you more than I can bear, but…
我想你想到无法呼吸 但是…
we had our time together.
我们厮守了一生
I have to let you go.
现在我必须放手了
I have to let you go.
放手让你安息
I’m sorry, Robert.
我很抱歉 罗伯特
You know, the will means that dad wanted me to be my own man.
爸爸是想通过遗嘱告诉我 要我走自己的路
Not just to live for him.
不要仅仅是为他而活
That’s what I’m gonna do, uncle Peter.
我决定就这么做 彼得叔叔
What happened? Cobb stayed.
怎么回事 柯布留在了那
With Mal? No, to find Saito.
和茉儿一起吗 不 为了找到斋藤
He’ll be lost.
他会迷失的
No, he’ll be alright.
不 他会回来
Have you come to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗
I’m waiting for someone,
我一直在等一个人
someone from a half remembered dream.
他来自一个梦 而那个梦你已经记不清了
Cobb?
柯布
Impossible.
不可能
We were young men together.
我们的年龄差不多
I’m an old man.
而现在我已垂垂老矣
Filled with regret.
心中充满悔恨
Waiting to die alone, huh?
孤零零地等死
I’ve come back for you,
我回来找你
to remind you…
是为了提醒你…
of something…
一些事…
something you once knew.
一些你曾知晓的事
That this world is not real.
这个世界不是真的
To convince me to honor our arrangement.
来说服我履行我们之间的协议
To take a leap of faith, yes.
没错 让你心怀幻想
Come back,
回去吧
so we can be young men together again.
这样我们又能重回年轻
Come back with me.
跟我回去吧
Come back.
回去吧
Hot towel, sir?
先生 需要热毛巾吗
We will be landing in Los Angeles in about twenty minutes.
我们将在二十分钟内抵达洛杉矶
Do you need immigration forms?
您需要入境申请表吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hot towel, sir? Oh, no.
先生 需要热毛巾吗 不了
Do you need immigration forms?