Hey! Come here!
快过来
I’m on my way.
马上就来
他已经神志不清了 但还是指名要见你
把他带进来
他身上只带了这个…
还有这个
Are you here to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
I’ve seen one before.
很久很久以前
Many, many years ago.
我在一个男人身上见过
It belonged to a man I met
我们在一个梦中相遇
in a half remembered dream.
而那个梦我已经记不清了
A man possessed of some radical notions.
那个男人满脑子都是激进的想法
What is the most resilient parasite?
最强大的寄生虫是什么
A bacteria? A virus?
是细菌 是病毒
An intestinal worm?
还是肠道蠕虫
What Mr. Cobb is trying to say
柯布先生的意思是…
An idea.
是一个想法
Resilient. Highly contagious.
顽强无比 感染性极强
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
你头脑中一旦形成一个想法
it’s almost impossible to eradicate.
那就几乎无法抹去
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood,
只要这个想法完整而被理解
that sticks.
就会深深根植在那里
Right in there somewhere.
在大脑里的某个地方
For someone like you to steal?
而你这样的人就来窃取吗
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered…
对 在梦境中 你的意识会放松警惕
and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
如此一来你的想法便极易遭到窃取
It’s called extraction.
这就叫做盗梦
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself…
斋藤先生 我们能训练你的潜意识进行自我防御
from even the most skilled extractor.
就算最出色的盗梦人也无计可施
How can you do that?
你凭什么这么肯定
Because I am the most skilled extractor.
因为我就是最出色的盗梦人
I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道怎样窥探你的想法并找出你的秘密
I know the tricks.
我掌握其中的窍门
And I can teach them to you, so that even when you’re asleep…
我能教会你 让你即使在睡着时
your defense is never down.
也绝不会放松警惕
Look, if you want my help,
听着 如果你要我帮忙
you’re gonna have to be completely open with me.
就得完全信任我 对我毫无保留
I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife…
我得比你的妻子 你的咨询师
better than your therapist, better than anyone.
甚至是任何人 都更了解你的想法
If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets…
如果这是梦 梦里有个藏有你秘密的保险箱
I need to know what’s in that safe.
我必须知道保险箱里有什么
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
为此你必须对我完全坦诚
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen,
祝你们今晚愉快 先生们
as I consider your proposal.
我会考虑一下你们的提议
He knows.
他知道了
What’s going on up there?
上面是怎么回事
Saito knows. He’s playing with us.
斋藤知道了 他在耍我们
Doesn’t matter. I can get it here. Trust me.
无所谓 我能找到它 相信我
The information is in the safe.
情报就在保险箱里
He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
我提到秘密时 他下意识地盯着它看
What’s she doing here?
她来干什么
Just head back to the room. All right? I’ll take care of this.
回房间去吧 这里交给我来处理
Okay, make sure you do. We’re here to work.
好吧 你最好处理好 别忘了我们的工作
If I jumped, would I survive?
如果我跳下去 还能活下来吗
With a clean dive, perhaps.
掉进海里的话也许还有希望
Mal, what are you doing here?
茉儿 你在这干什么
I thought you might be missing me.
我以为你会想我
You know that I am.
你知道我想你
But I can’t trust you anymore.
但我不能再相信你了
So what?
那又怎样
Looks like Arthur’s taste.
看着像是亚瑟的品味
Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.
其实是这次的目标喜欢战后英国画家的作品
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Tell me…
告诉我
do the children miss me?
孩子们想我吗
You can’t imagine.
想到你无法想象
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Just getting some fresh air.
出去透透新鲜空气
Stay where you are, Mal.
坐那别动 茉儿
God, damn it.
见鬼
Turn around.
转过身来
The gun, Dom.
道姆 把枪放下
Please.
快点
Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.
把信封交出来 柯布先生
Did she tell you? Or have you known all along?
是她告诉你的呢 还是你本来就知道
That you’re here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep?
知道你是来偷东西的 还是我们其实在做梦
I want to know the name of your employer.
告诉我你雇主的名字
Ah, there’s no use threatening him in a dream, right, Mal?
你也知道在梦里威胁他没用吧 茉儿
That depends on what you’re threatening.
那得看你怎么威胁了
Killing him would just wake him up.
杀了他只会让他醒过来
But pain…
而疼痛…
Pain is in the mind.
他的大脑会感受到疼痛
And judging by the decor,
从周围的布局来看
we’re in your mind, aren’t we, Arthur?
我们是在你的梦里吧 亚瑟
What are you doing? It’s too soon.
搞什么 你醒得太早了
I know. But the dream’s collapsing.
我知道 但梦境崩溃了
I’m gonna try to keep Saito under a little bit longer.
我尽量让斋藤多逗留一会
We’re almost there.
我们快得手了
He was close. Very close.
他差点就得手了
Stop him!
拦住他
This isn’t gonna work. Wake him up.
不起作用 把他叫醒
He won’t wake.
他醒不过来
机密
Give him the kick. What?
让他坠落 什么
Dunk him.
把他推下去
He’s out.
他昏过去了
You came prepared, hmm?
你是有备而来啊
Not even my head of security knows this apartment.
连我的保安主管都不知道这座公寓
How did you find it?
你怎么会知道
It’s difficult for a man of your position
像你这种地位的男人
to keep a love nest like this secret…
要保密这样一个爱巢可不容易
particularly where there’s a married woman involved.
尤其对方还是有夫之妇
She would never… Yet here we are.
不可能 但事实摆着 我们在这了
With a dilemma. They’re getting closer.
进退两难 他们慢慢逼近了
You got what you came for. Well, that’s not true.
你们已经达到目的了 并没有
You left out a key piece of information, didn’t you?
你把关键部分藏起来了吧
You held something back because you knew what we were up to.
你知道我们的目的 所以有所保留
Question is, why’d you let us in at all? An audition.
但你为何还让我们进来 算是一次试探
An audition for what? Doesn’t matter. You failed.
什么试探 不重要了 你失败了
We extracted every bit of information you had in there.
我们窃取了你脑中所有的情报
But your deception was obvious.
但你的诡计已被拆穿了
So leave me and go.
放了我 你们走吧
You don’t seem to understand, Mr. Saito.
你还不明白吗 斋藤先生
That corporation that hired us, they won’t accept failure.
雇佣我们的公司 他们可不允许失败
We won’t last two days.
不然我们就死定了
Cobb?
柯布
Looks like I’m gonna have to do this a little more simply.
看来我只能简单粗暴一下了
Tell us what you know!
把你知道的告诉我们
Tell us what you know, now!
快点告诉我们
I’ve always hated this carpet.
我一直讨厌这条地毯
It’s stained and frayed in such distinctive ways.
它褪色和磨损得这么与众不同
But very definitely made of wool.
但好歹是条羊毛毯子
Right now…
可现在…
I’m lying on polyester.
我却躺在一条涤纶毯子上
Which means I’m not lying on my carpet, in my apartment.
也就是说 我不是躺在自己公寓的地毯上
You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb.
你果然不负盛名 柯布先生
I’m still dreaming.
我依然在做梦
How’d it go? Not good.
进展如何 不太妙
Dream within a dream, huh? I’m impressed.
梦中有梦 真是佩服
But in my dream, you play by my rules.
但在我梦里 得由我说了算
Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito…
这么说吧 斋藤先生…
We’re not in your dream.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!