我知道听起来是很糟 但其实还是挺不错的
I know, sounds terrible. But it was really nice.
我们相处的很好 然后
We just got along great, and…
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
噢 没什么 呃 我只是 在讲电♥话♥
Oh, nothing, uhm… I was..the phone.
你 看出哪里出问题了吗
Did you ..figure it out?
我希望我能描述得清楚些
I wish I could describe it better.
总是发出类似嘎嘎的噪声
It was like a..a chugging noise.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这声音呢 是你车的歧管开裂了
What it is: you got a crack in your manifold
它会一直响着的 你需要换掉它
It’d go on ya. You need to replace it.
– 好的 – 让我看看我的存货 然后
– Ok. – Let me check my stock, and uh..
我今天搞定它 行吧
I’ll be rackin’ up today yeah?
好啊 那太棒了
Yeah, that’s great.
– 好极了 – 谢谢你
– Excellent. – Thank you.
你的车是哪年的款
What year’s your truck?
噢 2010年的
Oh, uh… a 2010.
路虎的排气系统不可能
There’s no way the exhaust system on a
只是过了短短几年就需要更换了
Range Rover would go after just few years.
来 发动她
Here, turn her over.
好哩 现在打开引擎盖看看
Ok. Now go look under the hood.
什么 现在吗
Like..what? Now?
不 等他问你要一千二修理费了再去看好了
No, after he charged you 1200 bucks.
当然现在去看了 快点
Yeah, come on.
行 我现在该看什么
Ok. What am I looking at?
好的
Ok.
听来像它可能只是传感器松脱了 所以
That sounds like it could just be the sensors got loose, so..
它应该在防抱死系统的上边
That should be over by the ABS.
我不知道那是什么玩意儿啊
I..don’t know what that is.
那 那个 就是那边那个四四方方的东西
Uh..that..that.. That boxy thing there.
– 好的 在这边这个吗 – 嗯 不是
– Ok. Over here? – Mm, no.
– 好吧 那试试另一边 – 在这边这个
– Ok, try the other side. – Over here?
呃 它长得像个很多线团在一起的东西
Uh..it’s like a multipronged thing.
你要找得是个插着很多电线的插头一样的东西
You’re looking for like a multipronged plugin thing.
看见那个没 对 对的 就是它
See that? Yeah, yeah, that’s it.
那我该把它怎么办
What do I do with it?
不 你看 它松脱了 把它插回去
No, look, it’s loose. Plug it in.
这就是你问题的所在啦
There’s your problem right there.
– 声音停了哎 – 对的 – 这就好了吗
– The sound stops. – Yup. – That’s it?
– 这就好了 – 我修好它了
– That’s it. – I fixed it.
是的 你亲自修好它了 亲爱的
Yes, you did, darling.
嘿 我们很走运 我今天能修好它
Hey, we in luck. I can take it today.
我们是很走运
We are in luck.
进气管和排气管都很正常
The intake and exhaust manifolds are both fine.
那个 呃
The..uh..
– 传感器 – 传感器 只要扣紧就行了
– Sensor. – Sensor! Just needed tightening.
我觉得这对你长途驾驶
I don’t think it’s gonna do you much good
可没什么好处 但是
in the long run, but..
那什么 我可以给你把它好好修一下
Yeah, I can take care of it for ya.
不用了 没事的 我已经修好啦
No, that’s alright. I already did it.
谢谢啦 斯坦
Thanks, Stan!
就这样他们还把我扔进了监狱
And they put me in prison.
那是什么东西啊
What is that?
克肖 那么 自动洗车行对你如何
Kershaw! So… how’s the auto-cleansing business treating ya?
事实上 我一直想着找份新工作
Actually, I’ve been thinking about looking for some new work.
跟谁一起啊 柏 还是莱尔
Who with? Bo? Lyle?
只是想看看自己是否能够胜任更好的事情
Wanna see if I can’t scare off something better
我的意思是我不是准备辞职或怎么的
I mean I ain’t gonna quit or nothing..
直到我一切安定好之前都不会 但是
Not ’till I’m sure, but..
你怎么回事儿啊 你现在表情很逗知道吗
What’s with you? You got a funny look.
– 什么 – 你看起来就像要扑上来亲我
– What? – You look like you’re about to kiss me.
呃 我觉得吧 当光芒
Well, I mean, when the light…
就像这样照射在你身上时
hits you like that.
你这颗大光头就特别的让人注目
Something about your head.
呵呵 教唆可是犯法的 所以
Well, socilitation is a crime, so..
– 到底出啥事儿了克肖 – 啥事儿都没有
– What’s going on, gros Jean? – Nothing’s going on!
作为一个聪明人 你这撒谎技术够烂的了
For such a smart man, you’re a piss poor liar.
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
我想也是 那个 用脱毛蜡纸去毛了吗
Thought it is! Mm, yeah! You gettin’ your packa waxed huh?
她知道你是个什么样的人吗
She knows your kind?
她似乎不介意
She doesn’t seem to mind.
噢 看来你找到了一位优等女子呢
Oh, you got you one of ’em classy women.
你到时候肯定会大吃一惊的
You’ll be surprised.
你做什么事都不会让我惊喜的
Nothing you do can surprise me.
去那边
O’er there.
我很高兴你告诉他你有女朋友了
I like that you told him you had a girlfriend.
对 是的
Yeah, well,
有些人就是什么都信
some people will believe anything.
得了吧 你肯定交往过女朋友啊
Come on, you’ve had girlfriends.
但没有一个交往时间是超过短短几天的
Nothing that lasted more than a few days
我不擅长跟女人交往
Not good with women.
– 那你的男性需求要怎么解决啊 – 贝姬
– What about your man needs? – Becky!
你思想真龌龊
Got a mind like a sewer.
该死
Shoot.
把另一张六移开 然后你就能把那张挪过来了
Move the other six back then you can move that one over.
不行啦 傻瓜 那是作弊
No, dummy, that’s cheating.
那不叫作弊 那叫创新懂不懂啊
It’s not cheating. It’s creative.
要是作弊就不好玩了 你赢了也没意思
It’s no fun to cheat. It’s no fun if you win.
你不作弊的唯一原因是
Only reason you don’t cheat is ’cause
你怕有人会因此而生气
you’re afraid someone’ll get mad.
不要总当个言听计从的乖孩子 亲爱的
Can’t always do what you’re told, darling.
说话口吻像个真罪犯一样
Spoken like a true convict.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱啥歉啊 不 那个 哦 没事的
What? No, it’s.. yeah, it’s ok.
我无权为此生气 你说的都是事实
I got no right to be touchy. It’s all true.
噢 对了
Oh, hey.
我想我明白了
I think I figured it out. Y’know,
为什么会这样 还有为何我们能控制它开启
why it happened, or why we opened it up when we did
– 真的假的 – 真的啊 -为什么
– Really? – Really. – Why?
为什么不呢
Why not?
近来如何啊 约伯老婆
What up, Dill Pickle?
我得走了 贝姬 有些事情要做
I got to go, Becky. Got something I got to do.
好的 再联♥系♥
Ok. I’ll see you.
格鲁曼科技供给 时机成熟了 迪伦
Grumman tech supply. The bitch is ripe, Dylan.
– 是吗 – 你知道我们的表弟亚当吗
– Is it? – You know our cousin Adam?
那个赢了7-11店员
The one who beat that aggravated assault
指控他故意伤害罪的
charge against a 7-11 clerk?
把人打得在冷冻区上蹿下跳
Kicked his lard ass all up and down the freezer section.
他现在在办公室的停车场做维修
He’s been working maintenance in the office park.
他说在超级杯的周日 员工们都去参加仪式
He said Grumman is empty as Church service
格鲁曼空无一人 最棒的是
on a Superbowl Sunday. Here’s the best part:
没有无声警报器
No silent alarms.
是不是让你有些失望呀
Don’t it just make your heart sink?
我不知道 我是说你们都知道吉登斯
I don’t know. I mean y’know Giddons’s just
一直都盼着我做这样的事
drooling for me to make a move like this.
别担心吉登斯啦
Don’t worry about Giddons.
他一定浑然不觉
He’ll sleep through it.
你最多两个小时就能完事儿了
Your end is 2 hours at most.
你负责开启天堂之门 剩下的我们来搞定
You open up the Pearly Gates. We handle the rest.
你不想被人看见跟我们在一起
You don’t want to be seen with us.
好 我了解 伙计 我都了解
Yeah, I get it, I get it, man.
那行啊 我们到时候把钱寄给你
Hell, we’ll mail you your cut.
– 我赚点小钱就够用了 – 是吗
– I could use some walking around money. – Yeah,
但这可比你那些小钱多得去了
but this is more than just walking around money.
我们认识一个在威尔伯牧场买♥♥卖♥♥盗窃品的人
We got a fence lined up in Wilbur Field.
他到时候会买♥♥下整批货物
He’s gonna buy the whole lot.
你的假释一通过
Your parole gets through.
这就是你在新城市里扎根的底金啊
This is you setting up in a new town,
到时候就像个有身份的正派人一样
Like a proper man.
你要做的就是关掉巧妙的陷阱 约伯老婆
All you got to do is keep the pretty trap shut, Dill Pickle.
谁会知道是你干的啊
Who’s ever gonna know?