迪伦
Dylan?
上帝 丽贝卡 发生了什么事
Jesus Christ, Rebecca, what is going on?
菲利普把我关在这里了
Phillip put me in here.
我想他觉得我有外遇了
I think he thinks I’m having an affair.
所以把你关起来吗 他能这么做吗
So he locks you up? Can he do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我害怕他
I’m afraid of him.
我不知道他要做什么
I don’t know what he’s gonna do.
感觉你很迷糊 他们喂你什么药了
Feel like you’re under water. What are they giving you?
菲利普给了我一些药
Phillip gave me these pills.
我都吃了
I took them.
他让我吃 我就吃了
He told me to take them so I took them.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
知道 在
Yeah, in er..
我想这里是
I think it’s the..uhm..
哈普·霍华德诊所
Hop Howard clinic.
是个精神病院
It’s a mental institution.
你丈夫才应该被永远关进去 亲爱的
Your husband ought to be a permanent resident, darliln’.
– 你在坐飞机吗 – 我去找你
– Are you on a plane? – I’m… I’m headed your way.
听着 我得看看♥房♥♥间
Listen, I need to see the room.
你四处看看 我想看到一切
I want you to look around, I want to see everything.
还有其他办法吗
But, is there anything you’ll do or…
我明白 先生 但抱歉
I understand, sir, but unfortunately,
你没有有效的驾驶证
we can’t arrange a vehicle…
我们不能租给你车
without a valid driver’s license.
我只是没带在身上
I just don’t have it with me right now, that’s all.
我有个很重要的工作面试
And I have a really important job interview.
我非常希望你能面试成功
And I do hope you get that job.
我可以帮你叫辆出租车
What I can do, is arrange a cab for you.
也许你可以让朋友帮你连夜快递过来
Perhaps a friend can overnight your license
我替你保留预定 先生
while I hold the res… Sir?
谢谢
Thanks.
– 你在哪里 – 还在机场
– Where are you? – Still the airport.
在做什么
What are you doing?
租车
Renting.
现在 向左转 慢慢来
Now, twist it to the left. Slowly.
好的 现在试试能不能找到空隙
Ok, now, see if you can find the empty space in there.
迪伦 我做不到 笨得像个四岁小孩儿似的
Dylan, I can’t do this. I feel like a 4-year-old.
你可以的 放松
You can do it. Just relax.
诺克斯堡 美国陆军基地之一
这不是诺克斯堡 只是简单的锁
This ain’t Fort Knox, these are simple locks.
这里转弯
Oh uhm.. turn here.
你在什么地方学会的这些
Where did you learn to do all this stuff anyway?
基本是在学校学的
School, mostly.
我在想还有什么你不会做的
I was wondering where you guys didn’t chop.
我打赌你学的是芭蕾
Oh I bet you took ballet.
或者品茶之类的
Or tea appreciation or something.
双簧管
Oboe.
– 老天 – 干得好
– Holy shit, holy shit! – Hot damn!
我花了一周才学会
That took me a week to learn that.
你是个天生的罪犯
You’re a natural born criminal.
你肯定跟所有姑娘都这么说
I bet you say that to all the girls.
– 我快到了吗 – 我想是的
– Am I close? – Yeah, I think so.
直穿过镇子就行
Just keep going all the way through town.
就在火车轨旁边 你不会错过的
It’s right by the train tracks, you can’t miss it.
好的 我会找到的 你该行动了
Ok, I’ll find it. Time to get a move on now.
大厅里有人吗
Er.. anybody in the hall?
等一下
One sec…
等她离开大厅
Wait ’till she leaves the hall.
好了
Check.
– 紧张吗 – 走了
– Nervous? – Check.
等你离开那里
Listen, when you get outta there, uhm..
你去过加拿大吗
You ever seen Canada?
为什么问 你想做什么
Why, what do you have in mind?
我想也许你会喜欢在异国城市谈场恋爱
I thought maybe you’d like to have a romance in an exotic city.
行动吧 保持镇定如常
Go for it. Just walk like you know where you’re going.
真见鬼
Holly shit.
你知道我我这是在哪里了吗
Do you have any idea where I am?
不知道 回到主路上去
No, get back on main street.
不行的
Not a good idea.
– 糟糕 – 关掉引擎 举起双手
– Shit! – Turn off the engines and show me your hands!
今天感觉如何
How are you doing today?
不管了
Here goes nothing.
停车 停下
Stop the car!! I said stop!
老天爷
God! Oh my god!
老天
Oh my god!
迪伦 我不能跟他说话 我不能
Dylan, I can’t talk to him! I can’t!
贝姬 冷静 你做得到
Becky, calm down. You can do this.
好吧
Ok. Ok.
我要走过他 一切都会没事的
I’m just gonna walk past him and it’s gonna be totally fine.
丽贝卡 你在做什么
Rebecca? What are you doing?
说了我不能跟他说话
Told you I couldn’t talk to him.
走 贝姬 直接走
Go, Becky, just go!
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
他逃跑了
He’s gone.
森林 往森林里跑
The woods. The woods, go!
– 听见火车了吗 – 是的
– Hear that train? – Yes!
朝它跑
Run for it!!
– 我在这里 – 哪里
– I’m here. – Where?
哪里
Where?
– 在哪儿 – 这里
– Where? – I’m here.
有个开着的货车车厢 看到了吗
There’s an open boxcar, see it?
– 哪呢 – 红色货车车厢 就这个
– Where? – There’s a red boxcar, right here!
红色货车车厢 看到了吗
Red boxcar, see it?
– 看到了 – 好的 跑
– Yes! – Ok. GO!!
这一切太奇妙了
This is gonna be so weird.