we should kill ourselves.
我们干脆自杀得了
Stop him!
拦住他
Move!
走开
Get out of the way!
让开
Put it down or I’ll blow her head off.
放下枪 否则让她脑袋开花
Thanks.
多谢
You’re going to kill us! Please just let me out!
你会害死我们 求你让我出去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Do you even know how to drive?
你知道怎么开车吗
What’s there to know?
需要知道什么
Oh, shit.
该死
Give me some time.
给我些时间
I guess you really are from the ghetto, after all.
原来你真是从贫民窟来的
What the hell do you know about where I’m from?
你♥他♥妈♥又知道个什么
Give me some time.
给我些时间
Or you’re gonna kill me, like you killed Henry Hamilton?
不然你就杀了我 就像你杀了亨利·汉米尔顿那样吗
Lend me an hour.
借我一小时
I’m not giving you a second.
我一秒钟也不会给你
I should have listened to my father.
我应该听我父亲的话
Please, take me home. Please.
求你了 带我回家 求你了
I can’t do that. Why?
办不到 为什么
You’re keeping me alive.
那样我就死定了
Keep that covered.
藏好那个
Anybody sees it, you’re definitely dead.
要是被人看到 你就死定了
Now that worked too well.
那玩意儿太过火了
You guys wasted a gorgeous car.
你们这帮货报废了一部好车
Look who it is.
看这是谁
Who it was.
应该说生前是谁
He’s done in minutes.
几分钟之内他就完了
He’ll wake up dead. That’ll be a shock.
一醒过来就死 一定很震惊
Too bad. I would have preferred to kill him more beautifully.
太糟了 我想用更漂亮的方式杀掉他
The girl’s still breathing.
这个妞儿还有呼吸
She’s got a decade.
她有十年时间
Holy shit.
卧♥槽♥尼玛
The man he stole from me had more than a century.
他偷的那个男人身上有一个多世纪
What? We’ll divide it later.
怎么 我们以后再平分
It’s like an angel fell from the sky.
就像个坠落人间的天使
Fortis!
福蒂斯
Leave it!
放手吧
Fortis!
福蒂斯
Look at me.
看着我
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
We’re not dead.
我们还没死
Yeah, we’re not alive for long, either.
对 但我们也没多久好活了
Where did my time go? I have a half hour!
我的时间哪儿去了 我只有半小时了
You’re lucky.
你很幸运
Minutemen. Does everyone in the ghetto steal?
时间劫匪 贫民窟的人都偷东西吗
That’s rich, coming from you.
那都是拜你们所赐
Please help me, Will. Let me guess,
求你帮帮我 威尔 让我猜猜
now you like the idea of sharing.
现在你懂得分享了
Come here.
过来
Hey, don’t worry. It’s not the first time I’ve been this broke.
别担心 我不是第一次这么狼狈了
Well, it’s a first for me.
我可是第一次
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
Whatever we have to.
该怎么办就怎么办
Come on, we got to go.
来吧 我们得走了
Dispatch, wire me my per diem.
调度员 把今天的定额传送给我
Time transfer.
时间传送
Cutting it close again, sir.
又一次卡点赶到 长官
Well, I’m still walking around.
我还好端端地活着
Judging by the lack of dead bodies,
而这边既然没有尸体
I have to assume they are also.
我想他们也还活着
They got jacked.
他们被抢劫了
They couldn’t have left here with more than minutes.
肯定只剩下几分钟时间
He’s back in his old neighborhood.
他回到他的老地盘了
So, where do you want us to start looking?
你想让我们从哪里找起
We don’t.
我们不找
He’ll come to us.
他会来找我们
Borel?
波莱尔
Borel, open up. It’s Will.
波莱尔 开门 我是威尔
Greta.
格雷塔
Where’s Borel?
波莱尔呢
He’s dead.
他死了
Dead?
死了吗
What?
怎么会
You gave him a decade.
你给了他十年
He drank himself to death with nine years on his clock.
他花了九年时间买♥♥酒 酗酒而死
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Greta, I’m so sorry.
格雷塔 我很抱歉
Goodbye, Will.
再见 威尔
Will, we have minutes.
威尔 我们只剩几分钟了
Try not to act like it.
不要只想着时间
What is that supposed to mean? Shut up!
你什么意思 闭嘴
We’re going to die, Will! Do you want to die?
威尔 我们马上要死了 你想死吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
I hope those are real. Run.
希望这个是真的 快跑
Stop! Wait!
等一下
Please, wait!
请开门
Come back in an hour.
一个小时后再来
That won’t be possible.
不可能
Here!

I’ll give you two days for them.
这个能换两天
They’re diamonds.
这可是钻石啊
You can take the 48 hours, or you can be a pretty corpse.
要不成交 要不你就做个死美人吧
We’ll take it.
成交
Don’t make a sound.
别出声
Give me my time.
给我时间
Let’s go.
我们走
I guess I got my wish.
我想我愿望成真了
I did do something foolish.
我真的做了傻事
Your name’s on a lot of buildings.
好多建筑上都有你的名字
It’s my father’s name.
是我爸的名字
How much is he worth, anyway?
他到底有多少财产
Eons.
富可敌国
What do you think he’d pay to get you back?
你认为他会出赎金来换回你吗
You have no shame, do you?
你真不知羞耻
Please deposit one minute.
请支付一分钟
Dial.
拨号♥
Hello.
你好
Mr. Weis, please give the phone to the Timekeeper.
韦斯先生 请把电♥话♥给时间监察
Hello, Will. How much do you want?
你好 威尔 你要多少
A thousand years.
一千年
You’ll never live to spend it.
你不会有命去享用的
Then distribute it to the Time Lines in Dayton.
把时间直接送给戴顿的时间局
Do it by sunrise tomorrow and she can go home.
明早收到时间 我就放她回家
Will…
威尔
I’m afraid for you, Will.
威尔 恐怕你
You keep talking like him, you’re going to die like him.
你也走上了你♥爸♥的老路 也跟他一样会死
My father died in a fight, trying to take a man’s time.
我父亲是死于时间决斗
Oh, no. His crime wasn’t taking time.
不 他的罪不是抢夺时间
He was doing something far more dangerous.
他的所作所为比那危险得多
Please don’t make your father’s mistake.
不要重蹈你父亲的覆辙
Dayton. Padre Plaza.
戴顿区 神父广场
I know it.
知道了
A thousand years to the Time Lines.
给时间局一千年
A thousand years.
一千年
It’s nothing.
这不算什么
It’s for our daughter.
这是为了我们的女儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!