Allow me to introduce my mother-in-law, Clara,
这位是我的岳母 克拉拉
my wife, Michele,
我的妻子 蜜雪儿
and my daughter, Sylvia.
还有我的女儿 西尔维娅
I believe you two have already met.
我相信你们两个已经见过了
Nice to meet you all.
很高兴见到各位
I’ll come find you later
我晚点再找你
for our game.
继续我们的赌局
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Having fun, Mr. Salas?
开心吗 萨拉斯先生
Please, call me Will.
请叫我威尔
It’s okay, Constantin.
没事了 康斯坦丁
Do you always have a hired hand standing right next to you?
总是有一个保镖在你旁边吗
No. I usually have two.
不 我通常有两个
That doesn’t make it very easy to get to know you.
那让人不那么容易了解你了
I think that’s the idea.
我觉得就是这个意思
Your idea?
是你的意思吗
My father’s.
我父亲的
I understand.
我理解
You all have a lot to lose.
你们都有很多可失去的东西
So do you.
你也一样
What do you do, Will?
你是做什么的 威尔
I haven’t quite figured that out yet.
到现在为止我也还没想明白
Yes, why bother?
是啊 何必在意
What’s the hurry?
又何必着急呢
Right.
没错
Why do today what you can do in a century?
我们有一个世纪 何必今天急着做
I know one thing we can do.
有件事我们可以马上做
Dance with me.
跟我跳舞
Do you really come from time?
你真的是穿越时区来的吗
Why would you doubt that?
为什么问这个
I saw you run.
我看见你跑了
Reminds me of people who come from the ghetto.
让我想起贫民窟的人
Sometimes I envy them.
有时候我很嫉妒他们
You don’t know anything.
你什么都不知道
Oh, no?
我不知道吗
The clock is good for no one.
计时器对谁来说都不好
The poor die and the rich don’t lives.
穷♥人♥会死 富人也算不上活着
We can all live forever as long as we don’t do anything foolish.
只要我们不做傻事 我们都能永生
Doesn’t that scare you?
这不可怕吗
That maybe you’ll never do anything foolish?
也许你永远都不会做傻事
Or courageous or anything worth a damn?
不会有胆量 也没有任何值得做的事
Come with me.
跟我来
This was tonight.
这是今晚的录像
He’s only an hour ahead of us.
他距离我们只有一小时路程
Look at that.
看啊
I’ve never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的风景
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We don’t go in.
我们不下水
You’re insane.
你疯了
You have this…
在你家后院
in your backyard. You never go in.
有这样的海滩 你却从没下过水
And I’m insane?
到底是谁疯了
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Sylvia, come on!
西尔维娅 来吧
What happened to doing something foolish?
你不是要做傻事吗
I don’t know you.
我不了解你
We could change that.
我们可以改变这种状态
I get it.
我明白了
You’re out here, all alone,
你在外面 单独地
with a stranger.
跟陌生人在一起
You can’t be too careful.
再小心也不为过
Maybe you can.
也许的确过分小心了
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
I have to go back.
我得回去了
To what?
回到哪里
You should go back.
你该回去了
Have you seen my daughter?
你看见我女儿了吗
I have.
看见了
She’s with her guards.
她和她的保镖在一起
Right behind you.
就在你后面
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Now,
现在
how about that game?
继续赌局怎么样
It’s all right, everyone.
各位不用紧张
What’s this about?
有何贵干
I’m sorry to have to break up the party, Mr. Weis.
抱歉我不得不打断这场晚会 韦斯先生
I just need a word with your friend.
我只是要跟您的朋友说几句
My friend?
我的朋友吗
Very well.
好吧
I’m Timekeeper Raymond Leon.
我是时间监察 雷蒙·里昂
I’m Will Salas.
我是威尔·萨拉斯
I know.
我知道
What are you doing in this Zone?
你在这个时区里干什么
It’s not illegal, is it?
这并不违法吧
To change Time Zones?
跨越时区
No, it’s not illegal.
对 并不违法
It’s just rare.
只是很罕见
Where did you get that?
你从哪里得到这么多时间
I won it.
我赢来的
Gambling.
赌博
All of it?
所有的都是吗
No.
不是
A man named Henry Hamilton gave me over a century.
一个叫亨利·汉米尔顿的人给了我一个多世纪
He said he didn’t need it any more.
他说他再也不需要了
He timed himself out.
他耗尽了自己的时间
Henry Hamilton was worth thousands of years.
亨利·汉米尔顿身价数千年
He could practically live forever.
实际上他可以永生
You expect me to believe that he was immortal…
你觉得我会相信一个本可以永生的人
and he wanted to die?
现在却想死掉吗
I don’t expect you to believe it.
我不指望你会信
But it’s the truth.
但这是事实
It was a gift.
这是一件礼物
I’m not a thief.
我不是贼
But, hey, if you guys are looking for stolen time,
但如果你们想找回被偷走的时间
maybe you should arrest everyone here.
也许你应该逮捕这里所有的人
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You’re talking about justice.
你在讲正义
Well, I am a Timekeeper.
我是一名时间监察
I don’t concern myself with “Justice.”
我不在乎正义
I only concern myself with what I can measure.
我只在乎可以测量的东西
Seconds, minutes, hours.
秒钟 分钟 小时
I keep time.
我监管时间
And that time is in the wrong hands.
有人拿了不该拿的时间
That time will be held,
这些时间将被扣留
along with you.
你也一样
We’ll leave you two hours for booking and processing.
我们留给你两小时逮捕和收押你
Why are you investigating a suicide?
你们为什么要调查一桩自杀案件
There’s mass murder in the ghetto every day.
贫民窟每天都有大量谋杀案
That is fascinating.
不可思议
I heard another man talk like that.
我从前听过另一个人也这么说
It was over 20 years ago.
那是二十多年前
You’re probably too young to remember your father.
你可能太小了 还记不得你父亲
We’ll arrange safe transport.
我们会安排好安全交通线路
This is New Greenwich, after all.
这里毕竟是新格林威治
Sylvia?
西尔维娅
Do as I say and go with the guards.
照我说的做 跟着保镖
Oh, for God’s sake, Father.
看在上帝的份上 父亲
There’s an army in this house.
我们屋里都有一支军队了
If we can’t stop one man from killing us,
如果这还不能阻止一个人杀掉我们