你好
Hello.
你好 请说
Hello, admitting.
我就是赛伯斯坦
This is Saperstein.
他到哪儿了
Where is he?
做好接收准备了?
He’s cleared admitting?
好 带他进来
Right. Bring him in.
他来了
He’s coming.
特伦特?
Trent?
约翰 J.
John J.
带他到九号♥病房♥
Put him in number nine.
给我老实点
You son of a bitch!
控制好他
Hang on to him.
不 不要… – 把他扔进去
No, no, no. – Get him in there!
不是我
No, not me!
不 等等
No, wait, wait!
你们弄错了
This is wrong.
抱歉踢到你的下面
Look, I’m sorry about the balls!
那只是凑巧踢到
It was a lucky shot, that’s all!
等等
Wait!
谢谢 – 回来
Thank you. – Wait!
我没疯
I’m not insane.
听见了吗
You hear me?
我没疯
I’m not insane!
那我也没疯
I’m not if he’s not!
你只是刚刚开始
You’ve only began.
别又是卡朋特乐队
Not the Carpenters, too.
那么多条路
So many roads.
这还真是个腐烂的结局
This is a rotten way to end it.
这可不是剧终
This is not the ending.
你还没读到呢
You haven’t read it yet.
好了
All right.
今天下午送来的?- 是的
Came in this afternoon? – Yes.
你怎么来得这么快
How did you get here so fast?
我们通过警方和医院留意着每个进来的病人
We’ve been monitoring all admissions through police and paramedic channels.
他完全符合病症
This one fit the symptoms.
你认为他是其中之一?
Do you think he’s one of them?
医生 我来这里就是为了调查原因的
Mr. Saperstein, I promise you that’s what I’m here to find out.
外面一定相当糟糕 所以才会让你来这
Things must be getting pretty bad out there to bring you fellas in.
这间吗?- 对
Is this it? – Yes.
他有提过什么要求吗?- 只有…
Did he make any requests? – Just…
一个
one.
一支…
A, uh…
黑色蜡笔
single black crayon.
约翰
John.
等一下
Hang on.
什么事?
What’s up?
我是怀恩医生
My name is Dr. Wrenn…
我将试着帮你离开这里
and I am going to try and get you out of here.
我好不容易才装♥修♥好这里
After all my redecorating?
我想还是留下来好
No. I think I’ll stay.
有个裆部被踢的警卫说
There’s a guard with a pair of swollen testicles…
你可是拼了命想离开这里
who swears you wanted out of here.
我 嗯…
Oh, yeah. well…
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
好吧
I see.
这些十字图案是装♥修♥得不错
The crosses are a nice touch.
他们看到后 你就真能长住在这里了
They’d almost have to keep you in here onec they’d seen these, wouldn’t they, John?
有烟吗?
Got a smoke?
你在等着我说”他们”是吧
You’re waiting to hear about my “them,” aren’t you?
你的什么
Your what?
“他们”
My “them.”
所有精神病患者心中都有着”他们””它”这一类的
Every paranoid schizophrenic has one a “them,” a “they,” an “it.”
你想听听我的”他们”不是吗
And you want to hear about my “them,” don’t you?
我想知道你为何会来这
I want to know how you got here.
外面一团糟 是吧?
Things are turning to shit out there, aren’t they?
先谈谈你自己吧
Let’s talk about you.
好吧
Your dime.
我嘛
I’m, uh…
我是个自♥由♥受雇的保险调查员
I was an insurance investigator, freelance.
调查不实的要求 欺诈 诸如此类的事情
Checked out funny claims, frauds the usual kind of thing.
最近我为本市的一家公♥司♥工作
And lately I’d been working for a firm here in the city.
所有事情源于一起失踪事件
And all of this started with the disappearance.
撒特·凯恩
The Sutter Cane…
失踪了
disappearance.
这里还真有点热 是吧
It’s a little hot in here, isn’t it?
简直是滚烫
It’s boiling.
我在这里多久了?
How long I gotta be here?
我是说 呃…
I mean, uh…
我早就准备好这些文件了
I took care of all that paperwork.
支票在三周前就该给我了吧
The check was supposed to be here three weeks ago. Right?
难道不是吗?
Isn’t that right?
通常没问题的话是这样
Well, usually, yeah, that’s the way it goes it’s…
但关于那场火灾我还有一些问题
I just have a few final questions about the fire.
又有问题
More questions.
我已经回答了你所有的问题
I’ve answered all your questions. I mean…
够了吧
Enough’s enough.
事情应该定下来了 他们告诉我…
It was supposed to be cut and dried. I mean they told to me…
先生 不要着急
Look, I understand. We’ll be out of here in a minute.
坐在那儿的罗比是公♥司♥的老板
See, Robby here, he owns the company.
他雇我就是为了理清事情 好吗
And he’s hired me to see that things go smoothly, you understand?
虽说是小事 但是…
It’s just a little thing, but, see…
罗比认为是你自己
Robby takes the view that it was you
烧掉了北大道的仓库
who burned down your own warehouse on Northern Boulevard.
我 胡说
Me? That’s horseshit.
仓库里都是我的东西
That was all my own stuff in that warehouse.
那是我的命根子
I mean that’s my whole life.
相信我 我同情你
Believe me, I sympathize.
你真的满头大汗了
You’re really starting to sweat.
要我打开空调吗 怎么样
Shall I turn on the air conditioning? what do you think?
不 我很好 – 真的吗?
Oh, no, I’m fine. – You sure?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 只是…
OK. It’s just…
我有点儿迟到了 仅此而已…
I’m running a little late. That’s all. It’s…
我该去接我太太的
Supposed to pick up my wife. I…
是啊 你太太
Oh, yeah, your wife.
她是位不错的女士
She’s a great lady.
你认识她?
You know her?
并不是 只是一面之缘
No, not really. We just met briefly.
在我们调查这场事故的时候
You know, when I went round to check up on your story.
得到了这些照片
See, we have these photographs…
你太太
of your wife
戴着各种首饰在街上到闲逛
tooling around town wearing various articles…
而你说这些首饰已经毁于那场火灾
that you claim were destroyed in the fire.
不 这不可能
No, that’s impossible.
那是我为她另外再买♥♥的
No, this is all stuff I bought for her myself.
但问题在于
See, the problem is…
当我和她谈话时
when I went round to talk to her…
发现她知道挺多事情的
it turned out she knew a lot more than she thought she did.
尤其是…
Especially…
当我把帕明泰莉小姐的照片给她看时
Especially after I showed her pictures of Miss Palminteri
帕明泰莉戴着更多应当被烧毁的首饰
who appears to be wearing even more of your destroyed articles.
帕明泰莉?
Miss Palminteri?
罗莎·帕明泰莉
Miss Rosa Palminteri.
一个忠告
A word of advice.
如果你想找点新的乐子
You want to pull a scam,
可别让你的妻子成为贤内助
don’t make your wife a partner.
没忍♥住的话…
And if you do…
也别在她背后做
do don’t fuck around behind her back.
特伦特 做得漂亮
Trent, you look beautiful.
人人都说你对商业欺诈有最灵敏的嗅觉
Everybody says you got the best nose for a con in the business.