Hey, buddy? Enough with the curse words, all right?
伙计 骂人也得适可而止好吧
Kiss my sweaty balls, you fat fuck.
你可以亲亲我小弟 死胖子
There’s the grenade. I know, I’m looking at it.
这是手榴弹我知道我看着呢
He’s got “climb the mountain of conflict”
他把”翻越冲突的高山”那句话
On his picture.
贴在他的画上
He’s picked up on that?
他很赏识那句话?
I’m a bumper sticker.
我是张保险杆贴纸
Shit, there’s Karen Clark.
糟了 凯伦·克拉克来了
Have a meeting, have a meeting.
开会 开会
What about the dialectic,
方言呢
As it spreads across the different territories?
这牵扯不同的地区
Interesting dialectic… Oh, hi.
有趣的方言… 你好
Hi. I’ll see you at the committee.
好啊 委员会上见
We’re just sorting out a bit of prep…
我们正在做点准备
Very good, that’s great.
很好 好极了
Liza. They’re still here.
莱莎 他们还在这儿
I know. I told them where it was.
我知道 我告诉他们在哪儿了
Ok, let’s go, let’s go. Come on.
我们走 跟上 快
Quick, we’ve got to keep up with them, now. Let’s roll.
快点 我们得跟着她们 滑过去
No, you can’t say “let’s roll”, they don’t like it here.
不 你不能说滑过去 这儿的人不喜欢这样
That’s just who asked to be in on the committee,
这就是被邀请参与委员会的人
It’s crazy.
真是疯了
Are you joining us or shall we see you there?
你们要一起吗 还是我们该在那儿见面
Oh, I’m so sorry. No, see you there.
抱歉 委员会上见
I don’t need to do any of the things
我没有
That you need to go in there to do.
进去的需要
So I’ll just see you there.
所以我们过会儿见
Toby, do you need to use the…? No, no, no.
托比 你需要… 不 不 不
I don’t need the restroom. All right, ok.
我不需要好的
Yeah, they’re insane.
没错他们有毛病
Where is it?
在哪儿
I don’t know. We can wait here.
不知道我们可以在这儿等
Wait round here.
守在这儿
When they come out, we’ll follow them again.
等她们出来了再跟上去
Plenty of room down the back.
后面有很多位置
We seem to be overrun with insurgents, Bob, huh?
看来我们被淹没在反对派中了 是吧 鲍勃
There must have been a leak. Really, no kidding?
一定会有漏洞 真的 当真?
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Is this the wrestling? Is that the ring?
我们是来看摔跤的吗 那是拳台吗
There’s General Miller.
米勒将军在那儿
I think it’s best that we move,
我们最好换个地方
Reconvene to a bigger, a larger venue.
重新找个更大更宽阔的会议室
If you follow my lead…
请跟我走…
Take an agenda.
拿好议程单
Please take an agenda, we want to stick to that.
请取议程单 我们会围绕上面进行讨论
This is a cluster fuck. How did CNN know about this?
真见鬼了 CNN是怎么知道的
Hold onto that one! Could you get Miller to sign it?
去那边那间 你能让米勒把这签了吗
If we could do this with a certain amount of energy.
如果我们有足够力量做这个的话
Just this way, folks.
大家这边走
Find a chair, wherever you’re comfortable.
找个位置 随意就座
More this way.
来这边点儿
Excellent. I’m room meat again.
很好 我又成了挨宰的猪肉
This is a massive abattoir of room meat.
这是一个大型猪肉屠宰场
Just so you know, Karen and I did not appreciate
想告诉你的是 凯伦和我并不欣赏
Having to skulk around like Mulder and Scully
像马尔德和斯卡里一样偷偷摸摸的
To find out about the committee.
探查委员会
Well, you’re both here now, huh, John and Yoko?
你们都来了 是吧 约翰 尤科
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
How about my office, 12:30 tomorrow, huh?
明天中午12点半 在我的办公室怎么样
Ok, off you go.
好了 你可以走了
What do you mean? I’ve got this covered.
什么意思 这么多人给我掩护
Go and find the next thing.
去找下一个目标
Talk to that Chad boy,
去和那个叫查德的小子谈谈
the boy from the shining.
那个爱表现的家伙
He knows things.
他知道些事情
Don’t make me pump Chad.
别让我从查德那儿套消息
No, I’m making you pump Chad.
不 我命令你从查德那儿套消息
Go on, it’ll be easy-peasey lemon-squeezy.
去吧 这就像剥豌豆和榨柠檬汁那么简单
No, it won’t.
不 才不是
It’ll be difficult, difficult,
这会很难 很难
Lemon difficult, that is what it’ll be.
相当难 一定会这样
Have a lovely afternoon. Stop a war for me.
祝你过个愉快的下午 为我阻止这场战争
So, welcome to the somewhat engorged
欢迎来到有些贪婪的
Session of the Future Planning Committee.
未来计划委员会会议
Yes, Assistant Secretary, on point six,
助理国务卿 在第六点上
It feels like there’s already been
好像已经做了一个
An assumption that we’re invading.
有关我们侵略的设想
And don’t you think that we should discuss
你不觉得我们该谈谈
The practical implications?
它的实际意义吗
I mean, this is, after all, the War Committee.
这毕竟是战争委员会
This is the Future Planning Committee.
这是未来计划委员会
Well, unofficially, it is called the War Committee.
但是 它被非正式的称为战争委员会
Well, Karen, unofficially,
凯伦 如果是非正式的话
We can call anything whatever we want.
我们想叫什么就叫什么
I mean, unofficially,
我的意思是 非正式上讲
This is a shoe, but it’s not, Karen,
这是只鞋 但它并不是 凯伦
It is a glass of water.
这是杯水
And this is the Future Planning Committee.
而这里 是未来计划委员会
Well, unofficially, this appears to be bullshit.
非正式上 这听起来像一派胡言
What’s all this? “climb the mountain of conflict!”
这是什么 “翻越冲突的高山”
We’re just choosing a font for what looks appropriate.
我们正在选一个看起来顺眼的字体
What about that font the SS used?
国安局用的那个怎么样
Have you thought about using that one?
你有考虑过用那个吗
Er…well, that obviously has bad connotations.
那个明显有坏的隐含义
Heavy metal?
精神重压?
No, the SS. Oh, right.
不 是国安局 对
Has a decision already been made,
原则上 已经做出
In principle, to advocate invasion?
发动侵略的决定了吗
I would refer you to the recent comments
对此 我想让你参考一下
Of our colleague from the UK,
我们在英国的同行
Mr.Simon Foster, in that regard.
西蒙·福斯特先生最近的评论
Yes, I think that Mr.Foster
是的 我想福斯特先生
Would have something to say to that.
也想对此发表意见
I’m… I’m certainly hearing both sides.
我…毫无疑问我在倾听您们两方的意见
In England we have a saying
在英国
For a situation such as this,
我们对当下的情况有种说法
Which is that it’s difficult, difficult…
它很难 非常难…
..lemon difficult.
超级难
You betcha. Huh? I do think a consensus is forming.
你可以赌 我不认为大家能达成一致
No, no, it’s not, and you have no basis for saying that.
不对 你没有任何根据
Karen, calm down.
凯伦 冷静点
Because we don’t want you to have another haemorrhage.
我们不希望你再大出血
Linton! Linton!
林顿 林顿
Mr Tucker, isn’t it? Nice to see you again.
塔克先生吗 很高兴再次见到你
Are you fucking me about?
你♥他♥妈♥在糊弄我吗
Is there a problem, Mr Tucker?
有问题吗 塔克先生
I’ve just come from a briefing with a nine-year-old child.
我刚听完一个9岁小孩的摘要回来
You’re talking about AJ. AJ is one of our top guys.
你在说AJ AJ是我们这里的顶尖人才
He’s a Stanton college prep, harvard.
他是哈佛大学斯坦顿学院的预备生
One of the brightest and best.
最聪明最优秀的人才之一
Well, his briefing notes were written in alphabetti spaghetti.
他的摘要笔记是用意大利字母面拼成的
When I left, I nearly tripped up over his fucking umbilical cord.
我离开时差点被他的脐带绊倒
I’m sorry it troubles you that our people
我很抱歉你因我们的人
Achieve excellence at such an early age.
在如此年轻时就有优秀成就而觉得困扰
But could we just move on to what’s important here?
我们能开始讨论真正重要的事吗
Now, I understand that your prime minister has asked you
现在 我明白你的首相希望你
To supply us with some, say, fresh british intelligence,
为我们提供些英国式的新鲜智慧
is that true?
对吗
Yeah, apparently, your fucking master race of highly-gifted toddlers
对 显然 你♥他♥妈♥天才优等民族的小鬼头
Can’t quite get the job done… All right.
无法完成任务… 好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!