So this would probably be a good place
所以我们
To break things up.
就先谈到这吧
No problem.
没问题
Brilliant.
好的
Bye.
再见
I’ve brought your bag for you.
是我帮你把包拿过来了
Cheers, man.
够哥们
Tobes, I don’t want to
托比 我不想
Have to read you the riot act here,
在这儿狠批你
But I am going to have to read you
但我要从取缔闹事法里
Just some extracts from the riot act.
选几句念给你听
Like section one paragraph one
第一章第一段
Don’t leave your boss twisting in the wind,
不要让你的上司饱受苦等的折磨
And then burst in late
而你却迟到 而且闻起来
Smelling like a pissed seaside donkey.
像醉醺醺的散发着鱼腥味的蠢驴
“The British are coming.”
“英国人来啦”
All right, I was late for the meeting. I am sorry,
行了 我迟到了 对不起
But it’s not like I threw up in there, is it?
但我也没当面吐出来 对吧
No, you’re right, I’m being unfair.
你说对了 是我对你不公平
I should be thanking you for not throwing up.
我应该感谢你没有吐出来
Well done, you’re a star.
干得漂亮 你是大明星
You didn’t wet yourself, did you?
你没弄湿自己 是吧
You’re in the right city.
你是来对了
You didn’t say anything overtly racist.
你没鼓吹种族主义
You didn’t pull your dick out and start plucking it
你没把小♥弟♥弟♥掏出来边弹
and shouting, “willy banjo.”
边嚷”班卓琴”
No, I’m being really unfair.
没有 是我不公平
You’d got so much right without actually being there
你简直做得太对了 甚至没有出席
For the beginning of one of
这次开场
The most important moments of my career.
这是我事业中最重要的时刻之一
Thanks, you’re a legend.
谢谢 你是个传奇
That was just the beginning, do you think?
你认为刚刚只是开始?
Are we going back in there?
我们要回去吗
I don’t know, we barely said hello.
不知道 我们只是打了招呼
I beg muggings that lasted longer.
抢劫都比这长
All we talked about was flammable cheese.
我们刚刚只谈论了可燃奶酪
What if our meeting has finished?
如果这就算是结束呢
I mean what if Karen comes back?
如果凯伦回来后看到我们还没走
And then we’re still sitting here?
我们还坐在这儿等
It’s going to be embarrassing, isn’t it?
那样会很尴尬 不是吗
We’re going to look like groupies.
看起来就像疯狂的女歌♥迷
What if the meeting hasn’t finished?
如果没结束呢
And she comes back and we’ve disappeared?
她回来后发现我们没影了
Maybe I could call Judy? She could…
或许我该打电♥话♥问问朱迪 她可以…
Please can we try and just do one thing without Judy?
拜托 我们能做一件没有朱迪插手的事吗
Fine.
好吧
I think we’ve drawn long enough
我们已经把
from that…teat.
那个泼妇甩得够远了
Surprisingly enough, a lot of the marble
令人十分惊讶的是楼内很多大理石
In the building is not imported.
都不是进口的
Really? It’s really interesting…
是吗 很有趣…
If you study the stonework… Not at the moment.
如果你去研究石雕工艺的话… 现在没空
So, you made it in ok, right?
您请随便坐
Yeah, hunky-dory, thanks. Can I get a coffee?
好的 谢谢 能给我杯咖啡吗
Sure, sure.
当然 当然
If we just get started,
我们可以现在开始
My assistant should be bringing in coffee shortly.
稍后我助手会把咖啡给您送来
Your assistant?
你助手?
Yeah. So, item.
是的 那么 关于款项
We need to have a conversation about
我们需要谈谈
The mood of the British Parliament,
英国议会的现行状态
The bumps in the road ahead and what not.
执行计划的阻碍及促进因素
I’m sorry, I don’t…
抱歉 我不…
This situation here is… is this it?
现在…是该这样吗
No offence, son, but you look like you should still be
没有恶意 孩子 但你看起来
At school with your head down a fucking toilet.
像是个还在上学的乳臭未干的小子
Your first point there, the offence?
您说的第一点 恶意
I’m afraid I’m going to have to take it.
恐怕我不得不这么认为
Your second point, I’m 22,
第二点 我22岁了
But item, it’s my birthday in nine days, so…
但是 我的生日是在9天后 所以…
If it will make you feel more comfortable,
如果那时能让你觉得舒服些的话
We could wait.
我们可以等
Don’t get sarcastic with me, son.
小子 别挖苦我
We burned this tight-arsed city to the ground in 1814.
1814年我们曾把这座傲慢的城市炸成废墟
And I’m all for doing it again,
我要让这重演
Starting with you, you frat fuck.
从你开始 兄弟会的臭小子
You get sarcastic with me again.
你再敢讽刺我
And I will stuff so much cotton wool
我就用一大团棉花羊毛
Down your fucking throat.
堵住你♥他♥妈♥的喉咙
It’ll come out your arse
它们会像兔女郎的尾巴一样
Like the tail on a playboy bunny.
从你屁♥股♥里滚出来
I was led to believe I was attending the War Committee.
他们让我相信我是来参加战争委员会的
Yes, assistant secretary of state Linton Barwick
是的 助理国务卿林顿·巴维克让我
Asked me to brief you on the work of
给你简述一下
The Future Planning Committee.
未来计划委员会的工作
I’m away.
我走了
And here we are. The fucking Vice President
瞧 他妈的副总统
Has also graced us with his presence.
还亲自来见接见我
Give him a bottle of milk.
给他瓶奶喝
You didn’t wake me up.
你没叫醒我
The thought crossed my mind,
我有过这个念头
But you just looked so sweet there.
但是你当时睡得很香
You know, with the jet lag and all.
由于时差和疲劳
I don’t know, I thought you knew what you were doing.
我不知道 我以为你心里有数
Well, no. Obviously I didn’t know what I was doing,
没有 很明显我不知道自己在干什么
I was asleep.
我只是睡着了
That’s how people walk through windows,
诸如有人跳楼等等
That’s how that happens.
就是这样发生的
Hey, Liza? I’ve got another call for you
莱莎 又有你电♥话♥
About the committee from
是从参议员克拉顿办公室打来的
senator Crudden’s office.
询问委员会的事
Crudden? What is going on?
克拉顿? 到底怎么回事
I mean, how did CNN know about the committee?
CNN怎么知道委员会的
Did Linton post, like,
难道林顿
An invite on facebook or something?
在facebook上发出了邀请还是什么
Liza? Everyone is so hot for this paper,
莱莎 我只是来和你说声
I just wanted to let you know.
大家都对这篇文章很有兴趣
I’m about to run off another ten copies.
我要再去复印10份
Just stop. It’s like a Harry Potter book,
够了 这就像《哈利·波特》一样
If Harry Potter made people really, really angry.
但是如果《哈利·波特》把大家惹火了
You’re in hot water, you’re lobsterising.
你会被扔到热水里当龙虾煮了
Do you smell lobster? Because I smell lobster.
你闻到龙虾味了吗 我闻到了
Strong…bisque wafting this way.
很浓的…海味浓汤的味道正飘过来
How far would you go with Linton?
你能跟着林顿多远
You freaky little stalker.
你这个变♥态♥小跟踪狂
Downtown? Or all the way up brokeback mountain?
市中心? 还是一路朝着断背山?
Smells like bisque. Smells like bisque.
海鲜浓汤的味道 海鲜浓汤的味道
Where’s the War Committee? I thought I was going.
战争委员会在哪儿 我还以为我去了呢
Simon’s going. I thought you were doing your one-to-one?
西蒙要去 我以为你要去私访呢
Just tell me where the fuck is happening.
告诉我他妈的在哪儿就行了
It’s in the State Department on the seventh floor.
在国♥务♥院♥的7楼
Malcolm? What?
马尔科姆? 怎么了
Do you like how I’m telling you
你想让我告诉你
What’s going on where you are?
你那到底是怎么回事吗
Let me tell you what’s going on
让我告诉你
Where you are, sweetheart.
你那儿究竟发生了什么吧 宝贝
A certain vinegar-faced, manipulative cowbag is about
某个扑克脸好指使人的贱♥货♥
To discover that she’s out of a fucking job.
将会发现她被排挤出了某项任务
Fucking hung up, haven’t you?
见鬼 挂断了
You fucking hoity-toity fucking…
你这个蛮横的…