Hi, Toby, what are you doing tonight?
你今晚上做什么 托比
Well, no, it’s unbelievably hectic. Actually we’re…
实际上 超忙 我们其实…
Their courtship is a violent affair.
它们的求爱是很暴♥力♥的
The male will bite the female until she acquiesces.
雄鲨鱼会咬雌鲨鱼 直到雌鲨鱼同意交♥配♥
The war committee, that’s a big thing, Liza.
战争委员会 那很厉害 莱莎
Yeah, well, I have been on committees before,
是啊 我以前也是委员会的一员
The challenges for the cheese market, that was one of the big ones.
就是奶酪市场的战争 那战争也不小
Yeah, God, yeah. Love a drink.
好的 上帝 很愿意喝茶
40 minutes is perfect, yeah, yeah.
40分钟 很好 好的 好的
Bye-bye. Bye. Bye. Bye, bye.
再见 再见 再见
Matty, how’s CNN? Great.
马蒂 CNN工作怎么样了 很好
I can’t, mate, no.
不行 朋友 不行
Liza Weld has got us
莱莎·维尔德邀我们
onto the Future Planning Committee in the morning.
明早去未来计划委员会
The “war committee” to the likes of you and me.
它和战争委员会就像是你和我
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The future planning committee is Linton’s war committee.
未来计划委员会是林顿的战争委员会
Do you not work for CNN or is it the Cartoon News Network?
你是在CNN做吗 还是卡♥通♥新闻网啊
Come in. I just wasn’t expecting to see you here.
进来 我不希望在这里见到你
Physically here. Obviously you’re always in my heart.
但确实是在这里 很显然你我心有灵犀
I’m here, I’m there,
我一会儿这里一会儿那里
I’m fucking everywhere, I’m the egg man.
无处不在 我就是咸蛋超人
Have you come to insult me in a different time zone?
你到不同的时区来侮辱我吗
Yeah. No, sorry, -I’m just off out for a drink with her just now.
是啊 对不起 我这就要和她出去喝点东西
No. You’re barking up the wrong cock there, my friend.
你找错对象了 朋友
Little Toby is staying very much in his hammock this evening.
今晚小托比会乖乖的待在床上的
Simon, I’ve got us on the… Hiya.
西蒙 我已经… 你好
Jesus christ, fucking hell, Malcolm.
天哪 该死的 马尔科姆
You’re supposed to shit yourself in there, not out here.
你应该待在里面 别出来
I’ve got us on Linton’s future planning committee for tomorrow morning.
明早上我们要去林顿的未来计划委员会
Brilliant. What is that?
非常好 什么事
It’s the war committee.
就是战争委员会
What? The actual war… the actual war committee?
什么 就是那个真的…战争委员会?
Who’s going to be there? Karen Clark, Liza Weld,
谁会参加 凯伦·克拉克和莱莎·维尔德
Me and Simon…
我和西蒙…
Simon and me.
西蒙和我
How about the rest of the committee, who are they going to be?
那其他的委员呢 还有谁去参加
Jimmy Osmond, Gwyneth Paltrow?
吉米·奥斯门德? 格温妮丝·帕特洛?
It’s a diversion.
这是利用你们
The real committee,the real thing
真正的委员会
That’s happening at the White House.
真正在白宫举♥行♥的那个
I’ll text you the details,
过会儿发给你详细信息
Because I’m going to go out for a drink
我现在要和国♥务♥院♥
With some State Department bods just now.
几个弟兄去喝一杯
Don’t mention this to the press, ok?
别把这事告诉媒体
Don’t mention it to anyone.
别和任何人提
If the press get a whiff that there’s a War Committee,
如果媒体听到战争委员会的风声
Even a cardboard one, every fucker in this town
即使是个虚设 所有不安分的人
Is gonna turn up and try and get on it.
都会现身并试图插手其中
So no matter what gay bar you end up in,
所以无论你最后去哪家同志酒吧
keep it shtoom.
都把嘴给封紧了
I was watching that.
我正看那节目呢
Yeah, well, I have to have a word with you.
我知道 但我有话对你说
You might want to slip into your negligee.
我猜你想先披件睡衣
You see this mosh pit? Yeah.
看到这个舞池了吧 是啊
Well, they’re mostly house staffers, senators’ interns.
里面大多是医生或参议院的实习生
Tonight they rage hard,
他们今夜纵身狂欢
But tomorrow they go back to the hill
明天却得回到山颠上
And argue noise-reduction legislation.
探讨减噪法规
Is this yours or mine?
这是你的还是我的
I don’t know, I’ve got three.
我不知道 我有3个了
So one of these has got to be yours.
那么这3个中有一个是你的
Those are like fluids that I’ve never…
他们有点像摇♥头♥丸♥ 我从没…
Would you call wax a fluid?
你们把兴♥奋♥剂♥称为摇♥头♥丸♥吗
No, it’s not a fluid, it’s more of a…
不 那不是摇♥头♥丸♥ 确切点说…
It’s very intimate. It’s an ooze…it’s an ooze.
很贴近了 叫泥浆…泥浆
Karen will want you to say “war is unforeseeable.”
凯伦想让你说”战争是不可预见的”
And Linton will want you to talk up the
林顿想让你大谈
“climbing the mountain of conflict” line.
那句所谓的”翻越冲突的高山”
You say nothing, ok?
你保持沉默 明白吗
You stay detached,
不要发表任何意见
Otherwise that’s what I will do to your retinas.
否则就别怪我对你不客气
Right. Can I go to bed now, please?
好 请问我可以睡觉了吗
No, no, no, no. We’re going to stay here
不行 不行 就在这儿
And you are going to rehearse saying nothing.
你得彩排一下保持沉默
Am I being tortured?
你这是在折磨我吗
You look worried.
你看起来有心事
It’s the paper that I wrote for Karen.
因为我给凯伦写的文章
It’s called pwlp plp, it’s about war.
题目是战争规划前瞻 关于战争的
The pros and cons, and I came up with too many cons.
战争的利与弊 我提出很多不利的方面
I’m, like, fucking worried because…
我很担心 因为…
This is, like, my career on the line.
感觉像是我的事业正受到威胁
I thought you were worried,
因为你看起来有顾虑
Because you were looking worried.
所以我想你大概有心事
But you know, don’t… I mean, don’t… don’t worry.
但是不管怎样 别担心
Thank you. Ok.
谢谢 不客气
Sure. Thank you.
愿意效劳 谢谢
God damn it!
该死
Are you ok? Yeah, I’m just taking off my shoes.
你没事吧 没事 我在脱鞋
Why is that? Is it a mosque?
那是什么 清♥真♥寺吗
It’s just, like…
那个…是…
Is it… Is it a bouncy castle?
那是…那是充气城♥堡♥吗
Can I just say, what happens in Washington,
我能讲些华盛顿的趣闻吗
Stays in Washington, yeah?
或是在华盛顿逗留的日子
Well, I live in Washington,
我就住在华盛顿
So that doesn’t, like, really work for me.
所以这话对我不起作用
Yeah?
是吗
A number for a cab company in Washington DC, please.
请给我一个华盛顿的士公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Just straight through, straight through.
直接转过去
Hi, I need a cab.
你好 我想要辆出租车
Well, I don’t know.
我不清楚
I’m outside number 1427, moving on…
我正走在1427号♥路上
I don’t know, it’s a nice street, it’s quite leafy,
不知道 街道很漂亮 绿化很好
Federal houses.
是联邦政♥府♥公♥寓♥
Marcel’s is nice.
马塞尔不错
I like their wraps.
我喜欢他们的披肩
And you should go to La Taverna,
你该去希腊小餐馆看看
The Greek place, that’s fantastic.
希腊人开的 棒极了
They do that thing where they set fire to the cheese.
他们会把奶酪点着
What’s that called? It’s a lot of fun.
那叫什么来着 很有趣
Yes, it sounds fun.
是啊 听上去就很有意思
And, well, there’s the Aerospace Museum
还有航♥空♥博物馆
And the National Gallery.
和国家美术馆
Do they set fire to the pictures?
他们也会烧画吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hi, sorry, I’m so late for the meeting.
你们好 抱歉 我迟到了这么久
One or two issues getting here, but…
发生了点事儿 但…
I’m Karen. Hi. Toby.
我是凯伦 你好 我是托比
Pull an all-nighter?
疯了一晚?
Well, I… I was led astray. Oh. By who?
我…我是被拖下水的 被谁
I… I just ran into some people from the MOD and…
我…我碰到一些国防部的人 还有…
Not Penny Grayling?
不是佩妮·格雷林?
No.
不是
Another…gang.
另一伙…人
Wow, I didn’t realise
我还真不知道
We had so many delegations in town.
来了这么多代表团
No, well…”the British are coming!”
“英国人来啦”
So…
那么…
Yeah, you know what?
那个…
I have a lot of things to check on just now.
我手头上还有很多事要处理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!