Well, Judy will have booked a car.
朱迪已经定好了
Judy?
朱迪?
For fuck’s sake!
有什么屁事
I was wondering what the car situation is?
我想知道车现在在哪儿
It’s Robbie’s job to book it and your job to check it.
不是罗比订车 你去确认的吗
There’s obviously… some snarl-up at her end, I think.
她那边肯定有点问题
“Simon Foster.”
西蒙·福斯特
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
“England Government, Simon Foster.”
英国政♥府♥ 西蒙·福斯特
My name’s Simon Foster, it’s British Government.
我就是西蒙·福斯特 代表英国政♥府♥
Hey, Gav, I’m in a fucking motorcade.
你好 嘉夫 我正在一辆豪华车里
Yeah.
是的
I feel like we should have hookers, do you know what I mean?
现在真该来几个妞 懂我意思吗
I mean in here…now.
就更好了
Do you want girls? No, no, no, no, no, no. Absolutely not.
要美女吗 不 不 不用 当然不用
No, sorry. No hookers, it was just a joke.
对不起 不需要 只是开玩笑
I hate hookers. Not in an aggressive way, but, no, thank you.
我讨厌妓♥女♥ 不是挑衅 真的 谢谢
Strange hotel.
很奇怪的宾馆
It’s like a hangar for businessmen, isn’t it?
似乎是商人的会所 是不是
That’s better, isn’t it? It’s big, yeah.
很好 不是吗 很大 是的
Just bring them here, that’s fine.
把它们放着就行
Tobes, have you got any m…
托比 有钱吗
Well, I haven’t been to an ATM, so I’ve not… I’ve only got English.
我还没有去取款 所以只有英镑
I mean, I don’t suppose English money is…
我是说英镑不应该…
This and this, sorry that’s…
这个 还有这个 抱歉…
It’s usually a dollar a bag.
平时都是一美元一个包
Ooh, well, there’s the capitol,
这就是首都了
You can see there through that window and that tree.
你可以从窗户看到那儿 还有树
Technically, you’ve got a capitol hill view.
在技术上 你可以欣赏美国国会山的景色
Excuse me.
请原谅
Hello. How are you doing?
你好 最近怎么样
Was it something I said? I haven’t seen you in a month.
是不是我说什么惹着你了 一个月没见你了
I haven’t felt that in years. Thank you.
我好久没有那种感觉了 谢谢
You’re beautiful.
你很漂亮
Oh, thank you. I’m sure you say that to all the girls.
我敢肯定你对所有女孩都那么说
Yes, I do… and some of the soldiers, too.
是的 还对一些士兵那么说呢
That’s why you shouldn’t run for office, bimbo eruptions.
那就是为什么你不能坐办公室 美女会爆发
Come on, don’t believe that shit. I’m not gonna run for office.
不要相信那些鬼话 我不会去坐办公室的
I’m just trying to do something different.
我只想做点不一样的
It’s one of the reasons I like you.
这也是我喜欢你的一个原因
I know your passion about education and housing and…
我知道你很喜欢教育和家政
Lingerie. There you go. Bestiality.
还有女士内衣 就这些 还有不人道的事情
I’d forgotten about that.
我都忘了呢
Are you still allergic to the dog?
你还对狗过敏吗
Yes, yes, I wake up and my eyes are closed and my head is swollen
是的 我醒过来发现眼睛睁不开 头很涨
And I look like a giant ball sac.
就像个大气囊
Oh, my god. You know,
上帝啊 你知道吗
They do have modern medication for that sort of thing.
现在有些药物可以治疗过敏
Beautiful ball sac, though. Thank you very much.
不过那个大气囊一定很漂亮 谢谢
How’s the Pentagon? It’s kicked up a little.
五角大楼怎么样了 有点儿进展了
They’re talking invasion reasonably seriously.
他们所说的入侵相当严肃
Is there somewhere we can talk about this?
有没有地方我们可以谈一下这个
I don’t know. There must be.
不知道 应该有
I don’t live here. Follow me.
我不住这里 跟我走
Go that way. Don’t let people know we’re leaving.
那边走 不要让别人看见我们走了
This is good. Her daughter’s not home, I talked to her.
这儿很好 她女儿不在家 我问过了
In here? Yeah.
在这里? 是啊
Although, I don’t know
尽管我不知道
what we’ll say if somebody comes in right now.
如果有人进来我们该怎么辩解
No, I can’t think of a good possible excuse, no.
不 我不知道会有什么更好的理由
No, me neither, me neither.
我也不知道 我也是
What? Come here.
什么 过来
Just be careful, don’t mess stuff up.
小心点 不要弄乱
Oh, come on, it’s toys. Let’s sit down.
别这样 那只是玩具 我们坐下
So… Yeah.
那么… 什么
Not enough troops.
军队不够
Total minimum European Theatre requirement.
整个欧洲战场最低的需求量
The far east, Asia.
远东地区 亚洲
Ok. That’s how many we have? Total there, yes.
好的 我们现在就这些? 全部就这些 是的
And then we have the contingency already deployed.
我们还在继续部署
Ok, I don’t… you’ve lost me.
我…我不知道 我糊涂了
Hold on a minute…
等一下…
Oh, fuck this.
妈的 写不上了
What?
怎么了
Good.
很好
Your military hardware is impressive, General.
你的军事设备还真惊人 将军
Yeah, well, not any more, it isn’t.
是啊 马上就不是了
So, you add these together.
你把这些加起来
So this is the number of combat troops available for an invasion,
根据这些数据得出
According to these figures.
这些就是可以进行入侵的军队数量
Thousand?
12000?
No, 12. 12 troops.
不 12 12支军队
Oh, come on, you’re shitting me?
不会吧 你忽悠我啊
I am shitting you. 12,000 troops, 12,000 troops,
是逗你玩的 12,000支军队 12,000支军队
But that’s not enough… that’s the amount that are going to die.
但这样还是不够 那些是可能战死的数目
And at the end of a war you need some soldiers left, really,
但是战争结束你需要些士兵存活下了
Or else it looks like you’ve lost.
否则看起来你就是失败者
Bye, for now.
马上退出
You know what? I’ve got some Brits I have to meet tomorrow.
我明天要去见几个英国人
A guy named Simon Foster.
是个叫西蒙·福斯特的人
Who’s Simon Foster?
谁是西蒙·福斯特
He’s this guy that said publicly that war was unforeseeable.
它是公然宣称战争不可预料的
And I think he could be very useful on the war committee.
我觉得他对战争委员会很有帮助
He can internationalise the dissent, start to.
他可以开始使这一分歧国际化
You’re going to use him as a little meat puppet?
你要用他做挡箭牌?
Tobes…hi.
托比…
What are we gonna…do tonight?
我们今晚上该做点什么
Gonna do tonight?
今晚?
Yes, what are we up to, my… my chief aide…?
是啊 我们该做什么 你现在是我重要的助手
Well…yeah, I mean, I sort of thought tonight
是啊 我是说 我想过
We’d probably be just a bit tired, really.
今晚可能我们太累了
No, I am tired. But I’m also a career politician, Toby,
是啊 我很累 但我是政♥治♥家 托比
In the political powerhouse of the world for 48 hours,
在世界的政♥治♥中心待上48个小时
And I thought it might be nice to go
我觉得直接走出去
Out rather than just sitting in my room
要比待在房♥间里强多了
Trying to spank one out over a shark documentary,
不要再看鲨鱼纪录片了
Because I’m scared if I watch a porno
因为我一看黄书就害怕
It’ll end up in the register of members’ interests. So…
它的结尾会写在会员注册中
What have you got…for us to do?
你觉得我们应该做点什么
Right, what have I got? Well, so far we’ve got…
我的想法? 现在我们有…
Well, there’s a leaflet through the door
从门口送来的宣传♥单♥
For happy hour at the bar which might be interesting.
是去酒吧的 可能会比较有趣
Also I do have the number of a guy
而且我有一个家伙的电♥话♥
I was at uni with who works for CNN out here.
是我大学同学 在CNN工作
No. No?
不用 不用?
Where are you? I’m waving at you.
你在哪儿 我在向你招手
I don’t see you, be more visible.
我看不见 来显眼的地方
I’m, like, practically on top of you, I’m coming to you,
我实际在你的上面 马上过去
Is what I’m going to do.
我正要找你
You can stop talking on your cellphone now.
现在可以不需要打电♥话♥了
Of course I can.
当然
Look, I have to leave.
听着 我要走了
Phone Simon Foster’s guy.
给那个叫西蒙·福斯特的打电♥话♥
Tell them, come to the war committee.
让他们来战争委员会
I’ll give them some face time tomorrow around ten o’clock.
明天我会给他们点时间面谈 十点左右
It’ll be coffee and Danish Tea. They’ll want tea.
是选咖啡还是丹麦茶 他们会选择茶
Tea and sympathy, tea and a hand job, whatever.
茶和怜悯 茶和工作 不管什么
..great deal that is unknown about hammerhead sharks
关于锤头鲨有很多谜团还没有解开
Such as their mating habits.
比如它们的交♥配♥习惯
You can definitely spot the female ones.
你一眼就看出雌鲨鱼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!