Glass offices, in my opinion, are for perverts.
透明办公室 变♥态♥才喜欢
I could request the glass be frosted.
我可以在玻璃上加霜
Frosting is on cakes, huh?
蛋糕上才加白霜糖
Now, what else happened in London?
伦敦还发生了什么
Ah, generally positive, two glitches…
整体不错 除了两件事…
Really, what?
真的吗 是什么
Karen flagged a report by one of her staffers.
凯伦拿出了一份她助手的报告
She’s obviously trying to use it as some kind of roadblock.
很明显是想设置某种障碍
It’s called pwlp plp.
名字是pwlp plp
Pwlp what? Pwlp plp.
Pwlp什么 Pwlp plp
What is it, a report on bird calls? What does it even stand for?
什么东西 鸟叫吗 写的什么
I can’t recall. It’s factish. Intel for and against intervention.
我记不清了 是赞成和反对干预的事实
We have all the facts on this we need.
我们有需要的一切事实论据
We don’t need any more facts.
我们不需要事实了
In the land of truth, my friend…
在事实的土地上 我的朋友…
..the man with one fact is the king.
掌握一个事实的人是国王
You said there was something else, what is that?
你说还有别的事 是什么
In the meeting with the foreign office,
外♥交♥部♥的会议上
The committee was accidentally and briefly alluded to.
偶然地提到了那个委员会
Which committee?
哪个委员会
The… the war committee, sir.
战争委员会 先生
All right, Karen is not to know about this, huh?
凯伦还不知道吧
She is an excitable, yapping she-dog.
她是条易怒的卷毛狗
Get a hold of those minutes. I have to correct the record.
利用这几分钟 我把会议记录改一改
We can do that? Yes, we can.
我们可以吗 可以
Those minutes are an aide-memoire for us.
我们备忘录上的记录
They should not be a reductive record of what happened to have been said,
不应缩减已经说过的话
But they should be more a full record
但应该是更完整的记录
Of what was intended to have been said.
将要说出来的话
I think that’s the more accurate version, don’t you?
我想那样更准确 是吧
Sir. Right.
先生 好的
I don’t like this section, let’s cut that.
我不喜欢这部分 去掉
Aye aye, sir.
好的 先生
Let’s reverse this.
把这些反过来说
That was something Karen said, sir.
先生 这是凯伦的发言
Well, it’s not right, so let’s change it.
她说的不对 我们要订正
Aye, aye, sir. And… and I like…I like this.
是 是 先生 而且…我喜欢这个
Ah, thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Yeah, let’s say everyone agreed with that, huh?
那就让所有人都同意
So… so the car will pick you up from the airport.
会有车会去机场接你
It’s supposed to be quite a good one, I believe.
我觉得应该是个豪华车
The Americans are doing that. I’ve just got the contact numbers.
美国人都那样 我刚得到了联♥系♥电♥话♥
What’s she so fucking happy about?
她怎么那么开心呢
She’s probably just on a personal call.
可能在打私人电♥话♥
Why has she got control of the blinds?
为什么她那边控制百叶窗开关
I think it’s…
我觉得…
I’m a government minister and I don’t have control of my own blinds.
我是政♥府♥要员却没有百叶窗
I could order you some blinds.
我可以帮你订做一个
I could order you some nice, heavy curtains,
我可以给你订做一个漂亮 很有质感的窗帘
With swags and a pelmet maybe.
带有花边还有窗帘盒的
Yes, do that.
好 现在就去办
Ok.
好的
Will you come with me?
跟我来一下好吗
So, listen…my team for the US, team Simon…
听着 去美国的访问团 西蒙团队
I’m thinking of taking you and leaving Judy.
我想带你去 让朱迪留下
I could work with that, definitely.
我肯定能做好
Plus, she can be a bit, you know…
当然 她有点儿 你知道的…
“everything’s a bit shit, isn’t it?” like that.
“所有事都很糟糕” 就那样
Yeah, it’s true. No, she can be,
是啊 很对 不 她会这样
“Oh, so you’re the president and I’m supposed to be impressed by that?”
“你就是总统 我应该对你影响很深刻”
“My husband works in Tower Hamlets.”
“我老公在陶尔·哈姆莱茨工作”
“Which is much harder than being president.”
“那可比当总统难多了”
Yeah, ok. Well, that’s settled. Fuck it, she’s staying here.
好了 就这么定下来了 管她呢
Go and tell her.
让她留下 你去告诉她
What?
什么
Well, that moves us on to any other business.
那让我们转向其他的事情
I think I’ve flagged everything that I need to discuss, as I usually do.
我觉得不能再像以前那样
Everything you’re prepared to discuss.
所有事情你都准备讨论
What is that? What are you doing?
什么 你在做什么
I understand you’ve started a new committee, Linton. What is that called?
我知道你新成立了个委员会 林顿 什么名字来着
What makes you think that?
你怎么会有这种想法
It was mentioned at our meeting in London.
在伦敦的会议上我们提到了
Well, you must have misheard me.
你肯定是听错了
No. I misheard the word “committee”?
不会 也许听错了”委员会”
Maybe it was another word.
但也许是其他的
Like, say, Khomeini.
比如说霍梅尼(音似”委员会”)
You’re sitting on a new Khomeini?
你正在参加新的霍梅尼会议?
Possibly. There are a lot of words.
也许有很多其他的词
Kansas city. Kitty.
堪萨斯市听着就像凯蒂
Itty. Itty?
Itty Itty?
“Itty” is not a word, Bob.
Itty不是个词 鲍勃
Commissary. Thank you, James…
物资供应所(音似”委员会”) 谢谢 詹姆斯…
Why don’t you just recap for me, at the moment,
那你现在为我概述一下怎么样
All the committees that you’re currently sitting on?
现在所有的委员都在场
I’m sorry, Karen, but you… you appear to be bleeding from the teeth.
对不起 凯伦 但是你好像牙龈出血了
Let me see that. Holy mother of…
让我看看 我的天啊
Well, don’t try to change the subject.
不要试图转换话题
I’m sorry, everyone. I’m sorry. Just ignore the blood.
很抱歉 真的对不起 不要在乎这点血
We haven’t finished the meeting. I can’t ignore…I’m sorry.
会议还没有结束 我不能忽略…对不起
I don’t mean to be rude, but this is a tad repulsive.
我并无冒犯之意 但确实有点恶心
I’m sorry. Excuse me. Liza, come with me, I need you.
对不起 我要出去一下 莱莎 跟我来 帮我一下
Chad, stay here.
查德 待在这儿别走
Go, Buffy, you belong to the vampire queen now.
去吧 巴菲 你现在属于吸血女王
Liza. I’m coming.
莱莎 我来了
Oh, my God. Shit! He’s in there alone.
上帝啊 该死的 他自己待在那里
I cannot stand to see a woman bleed from the mouth.
我无法忍♥受一个女人嘴里流血
It reminds me of country and western music, which I cannot abide. Huh?
让我想起了国家和西方音乐 我也无法忍♥受
That stuff is just choking the airwaves.
那些东西就让电视都窒息
Look, sorry, we just need… Oh, my God!
真抱歉 我们需要… 上帝啊
It’s really bad. It’s really bad. I can’t touch anything…
糟糕 真糟糕 我什么都不能碰
Nobody was joking. It’s… I need to catch it.
没人开玩笑 我得擦干净
How far are you with the committees?
你查得怎么样了
I’ve got it down to two, actually.
我已经锁定两个目标了
One is the “Aims and Policy Alignment Committee”.
一个是”目标政策委员会”
The other is the ”Future Planning Committee”.
一个是”未来计划委员会”
It’s not the first one, because I set that up.
不会是第一个 因为是我成立的
Does it really sound dull to you? I thought it was a good name.
是不是对你来说很呆板 我觉得名字不错
Right, no…it is a good name.
是 不…是好名字
Well, find out if it really is the… “future planning committee”.
去看看是不是真的叫”未来计划委员会”
Find out if it really is that.
确认一下
Um…ok, well, I might go and do that.
好吧 我现在就去
You’re not going to shout at me if I go and do that, are you?
我现在去你不会生气 对吧
I’m not a monster, Liza. OK?
我不是怪物 莱莎
Will you stop implying that I’m some kind of monster?
你能不能不要觉得我是怪物
Bob!
鲍勃
I wanted to tell you we’re having this stupid
我想告诉你 关于”办公室大嘴比赛”
“Hunk of the month of the office” kind of contest.
我们是有点儿过分
And I just didn’t want, you know, you to feel objectified in any way,
我想告诉你的是 不要各个方面
Or anything like that. No, not at all.
都那么具体化了 不 绝不会的
And Karen knows about the future planning committee.
凯伦知道关于未来委员会的事了
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
No? No.
不知道? 不知道
Excuse me.
抱歉先走了
Future planning committee, that’s what it is.
未来计划委员会 就是它了
This is fucking cool.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Don’t be callow, Toby, we’re on official business.
不要太幼稚了 托比 我们在出公差
This way, gentlemen. Oh, thanks.
先生 请这边走 谢谢
That was a little bit fucking cool.
那可有点酷啊
Yep.
是的
Did you book a car? Me? No.
你有没有定车 我? 没有