Just get away from the wall! What are you doing?
离墙远点 你在干吗
I just want a photo near the wall.
我只是想拍一张墙的近照
Yeah, you can go back another 12 inches. No, a bit further.
你退后12英尺再拍 不 再远点
There? Stop there!
那儿吗 就站那儿
Check.
将军
I haven’t touched it.
我没玩过
I made a move for you, which is the best move possible, and it’s still…
我替你走了一步棋 可能是最佳一步棋 仍然…
You might be secretary of state someday, young man.
某天你可能会成为国务卿 年轻人
You… don’t say that if you don’t mean that.
如果你不是真心的就别那么说
When, you know, all of this shit is over, maybe, you know…
当…所有这些该死的都结束 也许…
You’re a woman… I’m not a woman.
你是个女人…但我不是
You wanna have sex again?
想要再做♥爱♥吗
Well, would it be such a terrible idea?
会是个如此可怕的想法吗
You know One more.
你知道 再来一次
”one more for the Gipper.”
“去替基普赢一球”(里根主演的电影中的经典台词)
Well, I don’t want to be accused of micro-managing,
我不想被指控微观处理
But I cannot understand why ”I heart huckabees”
但我无法理解为什么《我爱哈克比》
Is on a list of DVDs considered suitable for armed-forces entertainment.
会被认为适合海陆空三军的DVD娱乐清单上
That self-indulgent crap is not suitable
那种自我纵容的垃圾
for combat troops.
不适合战斗部队
I’ve got a selection of the quotations here for you.
我这儿有一份报价可供你选择
I mean, they’re all local building firms. Much of a muchness.
它们都是当地房♥屋公♥司♥ 大致都一样
You know, to sort out the boundary wall.
以墙体分界线分类
But the… this septic tank…
但是…这个化粪池
That is rearing its pooey head again.
真♥他♥妈♥不吉利啊
I just got off the phone with Linton, who proceeded to bitch me out,
我刚跟那个要赶我下台的林顿通完电♥话♥
For allowing ”I heart huckabees” on the troops’ dvd roster.
允许把《我爱哈克比》编入军队DVD名册
Yeah. You know that phrase,
是的 你知道那句”我太老了
”I’m too old for this shit”?
不适合这玩意儿”吗
Well, I’m too young for this shit. You know?
我他妈还太年轻了呢
Here’s the new minister. Malcolm!
新上任的部长来了 马尔科姆
There she is. Ladies and gentlemen.
她来了 先生们女士们
Look at you! Thank you. Thank you. How touching.
看看你 谢谢…太感人了
Minister, how are you doing? Very well indeed.
部长 你好吗 非常好
You’ve lost some weight. Hello. Judy Molloy.
你瘦了 你好 我叫朱迪·莫莉
Nice to meet you. this is Dan. Danny. Dan. Special advisor.
很高兴见到你 这位是丹 丹尼 丹 特别顾问
Danny Dan? War seems to be going great guns.
丹尼·丹 战争貌似进行的很顺利
Oh, very cheeky! Very cheeky. Judy, have I got a desk out here?
真是冒失 朱迪 还有别的桌子吗
Careful. There’s blood on the deck. Er…yeah, sure.
当心 桌子上有血 是的 当然
You can use that one.
你可以用那张桌子
How about this? You can’t get better than this. Very glamorous.
这间怎么样 没有比这间更好的了 很神气
It’s a side-step from my previous job, but that’s fine.
避开我的上一份工作 但没事
I think there’s a wee bit of brains there.
我想那儿有点才智
It’s the only brains that he had, actually.
实际上 他就只有才智罢了
Nice to meet you, Dan. Where did you go to school?
很高兴见到你 丹 你从哪儿毕业的
Erm…just a school in Jersey. In Jersey?
泽西的一间学校 在泽西?
Is that actually Britain? Yeah.
实际上是在英国吗 是的
I’m sorry, but I’ve been standing here for 20 minutes…
对不起 但我已经在这儿站了20分钟了…
Let’s see you.
瞧瞧你
Look at the hair on this.
看这上面的头发
Who let this woman out with fucking hair like this,
谁他妈的让这个乱发女人出来的
On national television?
在国家频道吗
You’d think she’s got her finger stuck in a fucking electric socket.
你会认为她他妈的被电击到了呢
Unbelievable.
难以置信