Right. The Japanese. They’ll have a printer.
对的 日本人 他们会有打印机
Well, we can’t just present it like this. No, we can’t.
我们不能就这样公布 不 不能
Go and get me a blue folder.
去拿一个蓝色文件夹给我
Well, ok. Where from? I don’t know.
好的 去哪儿拿 不知道
I’ve never been in a fucking stationery cupboard.
我从未去过该死的文具柜
I do my shagging in five star hotels.
我他妈的可是身处五星级酒店
Just take out all the conditionals.
把所有条款去掉
Like, ”might” becomes… Instead of ”might have found”, ‘have found”.
把”可能”改成…用”可能已发现”代替 “已发现”
Be audacious. Just re-write the whole damn thing.
大胆点 那该死的东西全部重写
Declarative sentences That’s what I want.
宣告句 那是我想要的
Take ’em all out. Linton, come here.
把它们全删掉 林顿 过来一下
What is it? The intel your guys couldn’t find.
什么事 你们的人无法找到的情报
Yeah?
是什么
I think that I am owed a massive, grovelling apology.
我想你们欠我一个郑重其事地道歉
Congratulations, huh?
恭喜啊
Maybe they’ll give you a knighthood.
也许他们会授予你勋爵身份
A pleasure doing business with you.
跟你做交易真开心
You know, I’ve come across a lot of psychos…
我曾遇见过很多神经病患者…
But none as fucking boring as you.
但没有人像你一样无趣的
I mean, you are a real, boring fuck.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个无趣蛋
Sorry. I know you dislike swearing. No, that’s all right.
对不起 我知道你不喜欢说脏话 不 没关系
So, I’ll sort that out.
那我重新说
you are a boring f star-star cunt.
你是个无聊的star-star笨蛋(一首老歌♥ 里面很多色情跟骂人的歌♥词)
Are we pretty much… Everything as you requested.
我们是不是差不多… 一切都已准备就绪
Fine. Ggood. Ah, welcome aboard, Liza.
好的 很好 欢迎加入 莱莎
I will make this brief and to the point.
直奔主题吧
We’re gonna go in, we’re going to state our case,
我们要参与 我们要阐明我方立场
With new British intelligence
拥有从情报员德彪西那儿
from source Debussy,
得来的新的英国情报
We win the argument, we get the hell out. All right?
辩论胜利 我们走吧
Resolution 2238 is passed.
2238决议通过
Yeah. That’s that, then.
好了 就这样了
Jolly good. ”that’s that, then,” is your line for the ages, is it?
太好了 “就这样了”是你成熟的表现吗
What?
什么
Well, I remember, the day that war was declared,
我记得 宣告战争的那天
I turned to the minister, and he said…
我求助于大臣 然后他说…
”that’s that, then. Anyone want a mint?”
“就这样了 有人要吃薄荷糖吗”
Piss off, Toby.
滚开 托比
How long before British troops… Well done, Michael.
英国♥军♥队来之前要多久 干得好 迈克尔
You did a really, really, really good job.
你做得非常的…棒
Oh, for fuck’s sake, don’t cry.
我♥操♥ 别哭呀
I e-mailed my resignation five minutes ago.
5分钟前我把辞职信发出去了
And yours should come pretty soon, for the biggest media impact.
你的应该也快了 让媒体大吃一惊
I’ve been thinking. Yeah?
我曾在想 想什么
This has been the hardest political decision of my career.
这是我职业生涯中最难的政♥治♥决定
I’m not going to resign.
我不会辞职
Huh! What the fuck, George?
我♥操♥ 乔治
Before the war, I was going to resign,
开战前 我本打算要辞职
But now that there’s a war on… I can’t resign.
但现在就要开战了…我不能辞职
You said that this was intolerable.
你说过这无法容忍♥
you said we would go together.
你说过我们要共同进退的
It is intolerable, but I’m going to have to tolerate it.
是无法容忍♥ 但我必须要容忍♥
And I still agree with myself on that.
还有我仍然赞同自己的观点
But my loyalty is to the kids. I am a soldier.
但我忠诚于孩子 我是一名军人
You’re not a soldier.
你不是军人
I’ve been a soldier my whole life. Yeah?
我当了一辈子的军人 是吗
What do you mean, I’m not a soldier? I’m a soldier.
你什么意思啊 我不是军人吗 我是军人
Look at the uniform.You think I’m one of the village people?
看我穿的制♥服♥ 你以为我是乡下人吗
When did you shoot a guy last?
你最后一次开枪打人是什么时候
Oh, not shooting someone in 15 years means I’m not a soldier?
15年没开枪打人了就不是军人了吗
You know, the army doesn’t make you drag some bloody corpse
军队不是每隔5年就要你拖着血淋淋的尸体
Into the Pentagon every five years, to renew your ”soldier’s licence”.
进入五角大楼 去更新你的”军人执照”
It’s unnecessary! And if you were a good general, you’d have some balls!
没必要 如果你是个好将军 你就该有种
Look, shut up about my balls. My balls have been around.
闭嘴 别他妈说我有种没种 我可从来没怂过
You’ve got no idea where my balls have been.
你根本不知道我的蛋蛋在哪儿
I can talk about your balls all you want,
你想要的话我可以谈论你的蛋蛋
cos I remember when…
因为我记得当…
Oh, I fucked you once 20 years ago, and I never hear the end of it!
20年前跟你上过一次床 你就没完没了了
Every time we’re together, I hear this shit.
每次我们在一起 就要提这鸟事
I don’t even remember it!
我根本就不记得了
Come on, Chad. We have to draft resignation announcements.
走吧 查德 我们得起草辞职宣告
Actually, I think I might stay with the general, if that’s ok.
其实 如果可以的话 我想继续效力将军
If he’s staying, I might stay with him,
如果他要留下 我可能要继续效力于他
See what assistance I can furnish.
看还能帮上什么忙
Ok…general Shrek and his faithful, talking donkey.
史莱克将军和他忠诚的部下谈论民♥主♥党
That was nice. Ok, well done.
太好了 干得好
What are you sticking around for? Well, to let you know
你还留在这儿干吗 要让你知道
That I think you’ve got…
我认为你有…
..big balls…
好大的蛋蛋…
It’s like…twothirds of the snowman. Dear god.
就像…雪人的3分之2那么大 亲爱的上帝啊
We did it, Bob, huh? Yes, we did, sir.
我们做到了 鲍勃 是的 我们做到了 先生
There were a few moments where it got a little hairy.
些许片刻有点小惊险
No, there weren’t.
没 没有
No, no, no, Simon. No, no, listen.
别…西蒙 别…听着
Hey, hey, hey. Look, look, look. No, no, no.
喂…听着…别…
You still don’t need to resign. I do.
你仍不需要辞职 我要辞职
I’m resigning in an hour,
1小时内我会辞职
And there’s nothing you can do about it now. And nothing.
你现在已经不能再做什么了 不能再做什么
Boss… Yes?
头儿… 什么事
Erm… it’s all over the BBC news websites.
BBC新闻网都是这条新闻
Partial collapse of the wall. Mrs Michaelson’s greenhouse.
部分墙倒塌 迈克尔逊太太的花房♥
Obviously, a pane’s been smashed.
显然玻璃窗已经被打碎
The BBC must have had a crew down there.
BBC肯定已经派了一队人马去那儿了
God, how ridiculous!
天哪 多么荒谬啊
And that’s news?
那就是新闻?
It’s not ridiculous.
并不荒谬
It’s not ridiculous at all… you’re fired.
一点都不荒谬…你被炒了
What?
什么
Over the wall I mean, that’s just not tolerable.
因为那墙 那令人无法忍♥受
It’s a fucking wall, Malcolm.
马尔科姆 他妈的不就一堵墙嘛
Look. Give me the paper.
把报纸给我
The telegraph has a cartoon of you
电报上有个你的卡♥通♥形象
teetering on the Great Wall of China,
站立在中国的万里长城之上
Suggesting you are the only political
暗示你政♥治♥搞得一团糟
fuck-up visible from space.
连火星人都看出来了
Look at this. look at it.
看看这个…
No-one could survive this.
无人能够忍♥受这个
The PM’s very clear about this. You’re sacked, over the wall.
首相对此非常清楚 你被开除了 因那堵墙
No. You-you-you haven’t even spoken to the prime minister.
不行 你…根本还没跟首相说过
I-I-I have.
我…我有
You fucking haven’t! I’ve been here in front of you.
你♥他♥妈♥的没有 睁眼说瞎话
I have spoken to the pm. Whether it happened or not is irrelevant.
我跟首相讲过了 不管有没有已无关紧要
It is true.
已成事实
And he was very clear, you’ve got to go.
他非常清楚 你走吧
If you think I’m going quietly, Malcolm…
马尔科姆 如果你认为我将静静离开
..you’ve… you’ve made a mistake.
你就大错特错了
Well, if you want to try turn this into some anti-war protest,
如果你想试着把这个变成反战抗♥议♥
Expect to hear your ”mountain of conflict” sound-bite everywhere.
期望到处听到你的”冲突之山”新闻
From ring-tones to fucking… a dance mix on Youtube.
从手♥机♥铃♥声♥到他妈的…Youtube上的舞曲串烧
And I will marshal all the media forces of darkness,
我会动用所有媒体力量
To hound you to an assisted suicide.
把你骚扰到自杀为止
Right-ho. Let’s just go and draft your… ”dear prime minster,
好了 我们去起草你的感谢信吧 “敬爱的首相”
Just a quick note to say, ‘thanks for giving me the sack,”’ letter.
随便写一句”谢谢你开除我”
Off we trot.
快走吧
Come on, young Simon.
快点 年轻的西蒙
Erm…General Miller…sorry. I know this is an awkward time to be…
米勒将军 对不起 我知道现在不合时宜…
Go fuck yourself, Frodo.
一边凉快去 弗洛德
You can fuck off yourself, then.
你可以操你自己了
Are you hanging, Chad? Just…hanging.
在徘徊吗 查德 晃悠而已…
Wanna play some Facebook chess? Yes, Ma’am.
要玩Facebook国际象棋吗 是的 夫人