Oh, the great Malcolm Tucker.
伟大的马尔科姆·塔克
One of your guys leaks a paper. You can’t do anything.
你的手下泄露了文件 你却束手无策
Huh? We tell you to get some Intel. You can’t do anything.
是不是 我们让你拿芯片 你什么都拿不到
I need you to move the vote back. You can’t do anything.
我们让你推迟投票 你也办不到
I am afraid you are nothing
恐怕你什么也不是
But a useless piece of S star-star t.
不过是个一无是处的狗屎
What the fuck do you want?
你们他妈的到底想要什么
Erm…sorry, I…
不好意思 我…
I’ve just heard that the constituency wall
我只是刚刚听说
Has started to collapse.
选民区的墙要倒了
A brick’s fallen out.
一块砖掉了
Well, that’s the news I’m getting, at the moment.
我听到的新闻就是这么说的
There’ll be more to follow.
可能还会掉很多
News and bricks.
新闻和砖头
My god, that sounds important.
上帝啊 听起来真重要
Take care of that, Mr Tucker. Yes?
塔克先生你快去看看啊 是不是
I think that’s more your speed.
我看你得快点
I can see you, with your shirt off and a wheelbarrow,
让我好好看看 把衬衫脱了 再推个小车
Whistling a happy tune.
吹个欢快的小调
Get on that.
就这么办吧
You work for him?
你给他办事?
This is very fucking complicated stuff.
这事太他妈复杂了
After the vote…
投票之后…
…I resign.
…我就辞职
Oh, fuck off!
滚出去
Resigning?
辞职?
How fucking impressive!
真♥他♥妈♥的让人印象深刻
Resign. The horse has bolted. It’s out there now.
辞职 马已经备好了 就在外面
It’s getting fucking shot!
他妈的用枪打死它
I’ll see you later, Malcolm.
再见 马尔科姆
You…
你…
You repeat…
你要是敢…
One word of what you have heard here
把刚才听到的说出去
And l’m going to fucking take your leg off…I’ll fucking…
我他妈就把你腿打断…我他妈的要把…
The shin bone.
你的胫骨
I’m going to take the shin bone, I’m going to break it in two
我要把你的胫骨掰成两截
And I’m going to fucking stab you to fucking death with it, right?
我他妈的再用胫骨刺死你 行吗
So, just… just…
所以 就…就…
Go away.
滚出去
Go away.
滚出去
Hi. BBC news desk, please.
请接BBC新♥闻♥办♥公室
Malcolm Tucker.
我是马尔科姆·塔克
Hi, Ben.
你好 本
Listen, I hear that you might be preparing
听着 我听说你可能准备
a story that we might not like.
发一个我们可能不喜欢的故事
Yeah, please.
是的 拜托
I just wanted to say, please, this garden-wall story, don’t run with that.
我只想说 拜托 别发这个花♥园♥墙的故事
Simon Foster’s constituency office wall.
西蒙·福斯特的选区办公室墙
That’s what you’ve got, haven’t you?
那就是你们所得到的 不是吗
Oh, shit. I haven’t let the cat out of the bag, have I?
妈的 我没有泄露秘密 是吗
Please, don’t run with that.
拜托 别发那条新闻
My reputation will be in Tatters.
我的名声会被毁于一旦的
And he is gone!
他离开了
My hand is really quite badly scalded now.
我的手现在真的被烫伤了
I know it was you who leaked Linton’s war committee.
我知道是你泄露情报给林顿战争委员会的
Oh. Right. Erm…
是的…
It wasn’t. It wasn’t?
不是 不是?
That’s what you’ll say
那就是你要说的
When they fly you to Diego Garcia
当他们把你送到迭哥伽西亚
and carry out a cavity search?
然后进行肛♥门♥指检
I don’t actually recall.
我确实记不起来了
It was a very busy time.
那是段繁忙时刻
That’s better. ok.
好多了
I am putting you on a probationary period
从今天开始 我要你经受一段考验期
From today, until the end of recorded time.
直到录制时间结束为止
All right. Do you understand?
好的 你明白吗
Yes. You’re my guy now. Right?
明白 你现在是我的手下了 对吗
I own you. You are my Kunta Kinte.
我拥有你 你是我的昆塔·肯特
Go and get your fucking laptop.
拿你那该死的笔记本去
Mr Ambassador, with your big, baldy head, you are spoiling us! A word?
大使先生 大秃头 真是受宠若惊啊 来谈谈吧
Excuse us, just for a second.
抱歉 失陪一下
I’m pleased to be able to tell you that, by some huge effort on my behalf,
我很高兴能告诉你 经过我的不懈努力
I’ve brought your vote forward by an hour and a half.
我已经把你的投票提前了1个半小时
Say ”thank you”.
快说”谢谢”
Great. well, I need it delayed now. Very funny.
很好 不过我现在要延迟 太好笑了
By an hour, at least.
至少延迟1个小时
Well, actually, two and a half hours, now that you’ve brought it forward.
实际上 是2个半小时 现在你已经把它提前
No. I will not put myself through that humiliation again.
不 我不会再次让自己丢脸
I’m just not doing it.
我不会那么做的
Right. What can I say? Erm…
对的 我还能说什么呢…
Ah, right, Frank and Nancy Sinatra.
对了 弗兰克还有南希·西纳塔
I’ve got good news for you.
我有好消息要告诉你们
You’re not fired. That’s great news, isn’t it?
你们不会被开除了 是好消息吧
Well, it sounds ominous. We want to get Liza Weld’s pwlp plp
听起来有不祥之兆 我们想要在公共领域
Out there properly, in the public domain.
泄露莱莎·维尔德的pwlp plp
We just need to refine it a bit.
我们只需要把它稍微完善一下
What do you want to refine? Just mess it up.
你想要完善什么 只是把它弄乱而已
Move the paragraphs. Change the name of the main informant.
移♥动♥段落 把主要告密者的名字改掉
Well, that’s a complete fabrication.
那完全都是捏造的
Changing his name doesn’t matter.
改掉他的名字没什么关系
Do you think he’s really called Ice Man? Huh?
你以为他真的叫冰人吗
”to Mr and Mrs man, a son…Ice.”
“致人先生夫人 您的孩子冰”
So, change it to another name.
所以 改成另外一个名字
Sonata for violin and piano
小提琴与钢琴奏鸣曲
What’s the name of the fuck with the fiddle?
该死的那个拉小提琴的叫什么名字
This happens to be Debussy. Debussy.
这位刚好是德彪西 德彪西
Well, we’ll change it to debussy, the.
那么我们就将它改成德彪西
No, we will not!
不 我们不会改的
Now, your prints are gonna be all over this, Michael,
现在 你的照片将遍布全网 迈克尔
But that’s the only way you can save your job,
但那是你唯一能保住饭碗的方法
you leaky fuck.
你个泄密者
Don’t make me do this. It wasn’t him.
别让我♥干♥这个 不是他
Somebody must have come in there and used the fax machine.
肯定是有人进来 然后用传真机
It could have been anyone. Fax machine?
任何人都有可能 传真机?
Ah, no! Don’t worry about that.
不 别管那个
No, I made that up.
我瞎掰的
No, the document was leaked by e-mail.
文件是用邮件泄露的
It’s just, the fax machine was there, and it’s easier to kick.
只是传真机就在跟前 比较容易踢
Come on, thick white duke!
快点 肥面公爵
Don’t shout at… Come with me.
别大呼小叫… 跟我来
Right, ok. Is it up? Have you got it up?
好了 准备好了吗
Yeah, it’s all fine.
都准备好了
Ok. Cut the top paragraph and paste it into page 5.
剪切首段落然后黏贴到第5页
Right, yeah, we’ve done it.
好的 弄好了
Page 6 – get rid of the footnotes.
第6页 去掉页脚注释
Done.
完成
Go to page 9. Go to page 9.
到第9页 到第9页
Highlight from that page to the end of the document.
全选那一页到文件的最后一页
Go on, do it. The caveats?
继续 快做 附加说明?
Ok. Delete. Right, ok, we’re doing it. Delete it.
好了 删掉 好了 我们正在做 删掉了
You can’t delete the arguments against the war.
你们不能删掉反对战争的理由
Oh. There’s a shake of the head here, Malc.
马克 这儿有人摇头不愿干
I think he’s crashed.
我想他脑子短路了
Give him a thump that usually works.
用拳头敲他 那通常能行
Let me try a wee bit of manual override.
让我试试动一下你的手指
Let’s see if it is possible to delete the arguments against the war.
来瞧瞧是否有可能删掉反对战争的理由
Hey! You could delete it, after all. It’s done.
你终究还是能删掉 大功告成
Great. Now, attach that to an e-mail.
很好 现在 贴到邮件里发给我
Yes, done it. Done it.
好的 大功告成了
Let’s find a printer.
我们去找台打印机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!