Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Fuck, Jamie.
操♥你♥妈♥ 杰米
You see how…angry I am with the…
你看看…我对这台泄密的玩意儿…
Piece of office equipment that leaked this document?
生了多大的气
Michael.
迈克尔
Can you even imagine how angry
你想都想不到
I am with the person who leaked it,
我对泄密的人有多恨
Can you?
你想象得到吗
That’s really…expensive, Jamie. Can you, Suzy?
杰米 很贵的… 苏西 你能想象得到吗
Jamie, it was me.
杰米 是我做的
Oh, don’t come over all fucking spartacus on us now.
别他妈的跟我们装英雄
I leaked it. What are you doing?
是我泄露的 你做了什么啊
No, hang on, hang on. For a start…
闭嘴 停 停 赶紧…
Turn that fucking racket off!
把那个傻♥逼♥唱机关了
Turn it off. It’s just vowels.
关了它 全是瞎唱
Subsidised foreign fucking vowels.
都是些听不懂的外国话
The only reason you listen to this shit
我要是听这种垃圾
Is because it’s bad form
就是用最差劲的方式
To actually wear a hat that says,
给自己戴高帽
”I went to private school.”
显摆我上的是私立学校
So, tell me now, right.
快跟我说
Who did you leak it to? I just sent it.
你们俩谁泄露出去的 我发出去的
I read it, I thought it was important, so I sent it.
我看到了 觉得很重要 就发出去了
Good. Fine. See that fax?
好 很好 看见那传真机了吧
Yes.
看见了
That is your career.
那就是你的下场
And I think it might be fucked, but let’s just check.
我看肯定是完蛋了 再踩两脚
Yeah, yeah, it’s pretty fucked.
好了 好了 这下真完蛋了
Now, I hope you can play the spoons.
我看 你从此可以当男妓了
You’re too old to go back to being a gentleman’s fluffer.
你太老了 不知道还能不能给绅士们当小受
Simon? Simon.
西蒙 西蒙
Congratulations. I didn’t think you had it in you.
祝贺你 真没想到你能来
This is great, Simon. He’s resigning.
太棒了 西蒙 他要辞职了
Have you seen it? It’s a good picture.
你看到这个了吗 照片拍得不错
They’re running with that? In a very big way.
他们做了这个? 做得还不小呢
I didn’t say that.
我没说要辞职
What?
什么
What? You’re not resigning?
什么 你不辞职?
Are you still playing the hawk?
你还是主战派?
In a way, it’s… I’m playing a much cleverer game than that.
从某种角度说…我玩得比那个高明得多
I’m a…
我其实是个…
I’m a fake hawk.
我是个假主战派
A what?
什么
A fake hawk.
假冒的主战派
You’re an idiot.
你是白♥痴♥
Or are you being a fake idiot?
要不就是个假冒的白♥痴♥
So, we float it, anyway,
这么说 那都是传言吗
Tell the press that he confirmed to us he’s resigning.
告诉媒体 他亲自确认要退休
That’s what we’ll do, then. What?
我们本来就要这么做 什么
It’s decided, then.
这是已经决定了的事
Sorry. No, it bloody isn’t.
不好意思 不是 绝对不是
I’m me. Ok?
我的事自己说了算
You’re not me.
你说的不算
I decide about all the main things about me.
我自己的大事 自己决定
Not any more. Not you, me.
现在不是了 不用你决定 我自己决定
Simon, the only thing that we can do
西蒙 我们唯一能影响媒体的
To influence events now is to resign.
只能是辞职了
That’s it, ok?
就这么定了 好吧
Sacrifice ourselves. Like a suicide bomber?
自我牺牲 人♥体♥炸♥弹♥?
No, not like suicide bomber.
不 不像人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
A suicide bomber makes a decision.
人♥体♥炸♥弹♥下得了决心
Are you ok?
你没事吧
I’m thinking of becoming a suicide bomber.
我在考虑当人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Right.
很好
Would you like a mint? No.
薄荷糖要吗 不吃
They’re really not that good for the teeth,
它们对牙真的很不好
You know, rots them slowly.
它们会慢慢地腐蚀牙齿
It’s early. Do you like me, Judy?
时间还早 你喜欢我吗 朱迪
Well…you’re my boss, you know.
那个…你是我老板
But do you really like me?
但你真正喜欢我吗
Yeah.
喜欢
I’ll… I’ll just leave you to your thoughts.
我…我出去了 你慢慢思考
I haven’t got any thoughts.
我什么都没思考出来呢
I’m just staring vacantly into space.
我只是在思想的天空漫无目的地遨游
While a distant voice in the back of my head goes,
一个遥远的声音在我脑海中回响
”oh, shit”,
“妈的”
Like a car alarm, in the middle of the night.
就像警笛声 划过夜空
Why? Has Jamie been round?
怎么回事 杰米在吗
Because he’s… This is you, isn’t it?
因为他… 这是你干的 是不是
Suzy, can I phone you back
苏西 我一会儿给你打回去
In a few minutes for a further bollocking?
让你继续骂个痛快 行吗
I’ll just deal with this one here.
我现在有事要处理
I have got something really, really big
我现在有事
In my career lined up for me
事业中非常非常重要的事亟待解决
And you’re going to fuck it up because of this leak.
你一泄露消息 我的事业就他妈完了
What did you…? What would be fucked up?
什么啊…什么东西他妈的完了
Chad, I don’t need to tell you anything.
查德 我没必要告诉你
I want to tell you a story.
我要给你讲个故事
When the Titanic went down, there were lifeboats.
泰坦尼克沉没的时候 其实有很多救生艇
They had extra room on them
救生艇上有空余的地方
And there were people in the water.
水里还有很多人
Some people on the boats just wanted room
救生艇上的人要那么多地方
To stretch their legs,
只是为了伸直腿
But people in the water froze
但是水里的人被冻僵了
And that was on their conscience.
船上那些人后来备受良心的谴责
You talk entirely in parables. You’re like a crap jesus.
你指桑骂槐的以为自己是他妈的上帝啊
Tread lightly. Ok? You are fucking with the wrong person.
说话小心点 你骂人也不看看是谁
Oh, really? Yes. I’ve got this town on lockdown.
是吗 是啊 我能把全城一级防范禁闭
We’re both and so…
我们两个都是…
Fuck you all. A common enemy.
去你们的吧 公众的敌人
Hello, Paul.
你好 保罗
Guess what’s happened to my wall?
你猜我的墙怎么了
Could you hold on just a second?
稍等一下
The vice president’s… doesn’t matter.
副总统在…没事了
Of America. Yes. That one.
美国的 对 美国副总统
So, we’re getting a little close to the wire, Mr Tucker.
我们已经离目标非常近了 塔克先生
Where is that Intel, huh?
那个芯片在哪儿
What sort of Intel have you rustled up?
你说的是个什么芯片
Ah, the smoking intel? Yeah.
有证据的那个芯片 对
Well, honestly, I haven’t got it.
好吧 老实说 不在我这儿
You haven’t got it?
不在你那儿?
All right. Ok.
好吧 好吧
Well, then, can you delay the vote?
好吧 那你能推迟投票吗
It’d give you the time to get it.
那样你就有时间弄到了
I’ve just had it brought forward.
我刚把它提前
Sorry, I’m just erm…getting my mints.
不好意思 我只是…来拿薄荷糖的
I am telling you, delay the vote
我要你推迟投票
And make yourself some time to get the intel,
好让你有时间弄到芯片
Because I need it, my friend.
因为我需要它 我的朋友
Hey. Ok. Just a quick reality check here,
好吧 我只是提醒你一下现状
J Edgar fucking Hoover, I don’t work for you.
该死的J·埃德加·胡佛 我不是你手下
You don’t fucking tell me what to do.
你♥他♥妈♥别老使唤我♥干♥这干那
Ok. Firstly, don’t raise your voice.
好 首先 别跟我嚷嚷
This is a sacred place.
这是个神圣的地方
Now, you may not believe that and I may not believe that,
现在 你可能不相信 可能我也不相信
But, by god, it’s a useful hypocrisy.
但是 老天爷作证 这是一种实用的伪善
And, secondarily,
第二
I believe your prime minister
我相信你们首相
Has instructed you to work for me.
已经教过你怎么为我办事了
Take your sweeties and fuck off.
拿上你的小糖糖快滚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!