Ok.
好的
Right. Was it you? No, it wasn’t.
是你干的吗 不 不是我
No. What?
不是 你指什么
You know what I’m talking about. No.
你明知故问 我没有
And… and…whatever it was,
无论你说的是什么
I almost certainly didn’t do it.
八成都不是我♥干♥的
You, the baby from eraserhead? No, no.
是不是你 橡皮头小破孩 不 不是我
Then it must be you, woman from the crying game.
那就是你了 哭鼻子娘们
It wasn’t me.
不是我
You’ve really got it in for me, haven’t you?
你早就把我连累进去了 不是吗
Listen, somebody has dropped a bollock
听着 有人往这碗面里
In the noodles here.
放了个睾丸
And I reckon it was you.
我估计就是你放的
Nice logic. Yeah, no, that sounds possible.
估计得真对 是 听起来非常可能
Will you just keep your nib out?
能不能闭上你的大嘴巴
Psychologically speaking.
从心理学上讲
Springer spaniel head. It’s plausible.
你个长毛狗 这事很合理
You might have built up a resentment
你可能积怨已久
And paid it off in some underhand way.
然后以某种不为人知的方式报复
That’s a thing I’ve observed people do.
这种事我没少见
Observe that.
瞧瞧这个
Right, baldermort. Bloody hell, Malcolm.
秃子 该死的 马尔科姆
Excuse us.
失礼
We are in a new reality here.
现在情况有变
OK? Right.
是吗 是的
And I need you to speed things up.
我需要你加快速度
OK. Speed what up, Malcolm?
好的 加快什么的速度 马尔科姆
The debate. Right.
辩论 是啊
I need you to bring it 1:30 pm to 11 am.
你得把它从下午1点半提前到上午11点
Right. Let me tell you how the process works here
好的 我给你讲讲这里的办事程序
And why that’s not possible.
听完你就知道这事不可能了
Just fucking do it, otherwise you’ll find yourself
只管他妈的放手去做 不然就把你弄到
In the caucuses,
一个中世纪的战争区
In a medieval fucking war zone,
开秘密会议
Arse in the air, trying to persuade men in balaclavas
撅着屁♥股♥ 死乞白赖劝那帮带头套的
That sustained sexual violence
屡禁不止的性侵犯
Is not the fucking way forward, ok?
不是未来前进的道路 听到没有
It cannot be done and it will not be done.
这事没法办 我也不想办
There’s an end to it.
这事是个死胡同
Ok, I’ll do it. Through here?
好吧 我自己动手 是从这儿走吗
You will not do it because that is a breach of protocol.
这是违背协议的 你不想那么做吧
Well, you do it. No, I will not do it.
行啊 你来 不 我可不想做
In there. Do it. I’m not dancing with you on this.
进去 办事 我可不想跟你纠缠这事
Get through there and do it, now. I’m not.
进去办事 赶紧 不去
Right…well…
好吧 好吧
Erm…everyone, if I could just…
在座各位 我是否可以…
Is this…
这里是不是…
Can you hear me?
你们能听见吗
I just wondered if we might er… ask for a…
我想 我们可不可以…恕我冒犯
…a cheeky early vote,
…要求将投票提前
A sort of a little bit of an adventure.
做一点小小的冒险
Yeah, we’ve got to plug that leak.
是的 我们要插播那条曝光
I don’t know what else they’ve got
我不知道他们别的还有什么
and where’s this Intel?
还有 那个芯片在哪儿
Are you sure you’re working as hard as me?
你敢工作比我还忙吗
I’m sweating spinal fluid here.
我脑浆都当汗流了
I’m a fucking husk.
我个倒霉鬼
Jesus.
天啊
Got everything you need? Yeah. Yeah, thanks.
想要的都得到了? 是啊 是啊 谢谢
General Flintstone.
弗林斯通将军
Was it you?
是你吗
Did you leak pwlp plp?
是你泄露pwlp plp的吗
I mean, I know you can’t fire a gun, but can you use a fax?
我是说 你不会开枪 但是会用传真吧
No, I didn’t leak pwlp plp. I do everything up front. Ok?
不 我没泄露pwlp plp 我处理的都是前线的事情 懂吗
Not like some creepy little gay mercenary
我可不像某些鬼鬼祟祟的同性恋雇佣兵
That sneaks around
我不做偷鸡摸狗的勾当
Doing other people’s dirty work.
也不替别人做卑鄙下流的事
Hey, I am doing my own work.
我做的是自己的事
I’m doing my job.
这是我的职责
No, you’re doing Linton’s dirty work.
不 你是在替林顿卖♥♥命
You’re his English bitch and you don’t even know it.
你是他在英国安插的走狗 你自己都不知道
I bet if I went into your hotel room tonight
我打赌 今晚要是去你房♥间
I’d see you on all fours,
我肯定能看见你趴在下面
Little fishnets on, him hanging onto the back of you.
赤身裸体 让他爆♥你♥菊♥
Oh, that’s nice, that’s nice.
真不错 真厉害
That’s tough talk coming from a fucking armchair general.
跟傻♥逼♥将军说话真不爽
Why don’t you put your feet up on a pouf
你还是把腿盘起来 把脚藏沙发里
And go back to sleep?
滚回去睡觉吧
Tucker, you might be a scary little poodle fucker
塔克 要是在伦敦
Back there in London,
可能有人怕你这个傻♥逼♥狮子狗
But here you’re nothing.
但是在这儿 你什么也不是
You know what you look like?
你知道自己像什么样子吗
A squeezed dick.
像个皱皱巴巴的老二
You’ve got a little blue vein
头上
Running up the side of your head.
青筋暴起
See, that’s where I’d put the bullet.
我特别想冲那儿开一枪
But I’d have to stand back
但我还是离远点好
Cos you look like you’d be a squirter.
因为你看起来快射了
Have you ever, even actually…
你是否曾经 真的…
…killed anybody, I mean, really?
…杀过人 说真的
Yeah.
杀过
Falling asleep on someone. That doesn’t count.
睡觉时候压死的不算
That’s good. That’s good.
不错 不错
How about you, pussy drip, ever kill anybody?
你呢 蹲着撒尿的 你杀过人吗
Maiming is what I prefer, psychologically.
我更喜欢把人弄残 从精神上弄残
Why don’t you try to maim me?
那怎么没把我弄残
I’ll hit you so hard in the face,
我要狠狠揍你的脸
you’ll be shitting teeth.
让你把自己的牙咽下去再拉出来
Go right ahead.
你打啊
I can see the headlines right now.
我都把新闻标题想好了
Peace-loving general
热爱和平的将军
Starts fight at the UN. Swiss intervene.
英瑞调停期间发起战争
I don’t know, I’m not an expert on spin,
我不敢肯定 因为我不擅长新闻导向
But that could hurt your career.
不过那会影响你前途的吧
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah? Yeah.
不是吗 是吗
Now, do excuse me.
不好意思
I’ve got work to do.
我还有很多工作
Don’t ever call me fucking English again.
别老叫我死英国佬了
Suzy, well done.
苏西 做得不错
This is absolutely superb.
绝对棒极了
Hey, horse of the year, was it you?
是不是你 年度黑♥马♥
Was what me? Answer the fucking question!
什么是不是我 快他妈回答我
Was it you?
是不是你
Was what me, Jamie?
到底什么是不是我 杰米
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我不明白你指什么
She can’t answer the question, can she?
除非你告诉她是什么事
Unless she knows what it is.
不然她没法回答你 你说是不是
You…
是你…
Leaked Liza Weld’s paper to the bbc, right?
把莱莎·维尔德的文件泄露给BBC 对不对
Now, tell me you leaked it.
说 就是你泄露的
No, I didn’t. I didn’t leak it.
不是 不是我 我没泄露那个
I know…
据我所知…
The leak came from in here.
就是从这儿泄露的
From…
就是从…
This fucking fax machine right here.
这台该死的传真机发出去的
No. There’s no… there’s no way.
不 不可能 没可能的
Do you see…
你看…
What I’m doing to this machine?
我把这台机器怎么了
Jamie, don’t. See?
杰米住手 看啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!