What? For a couple of minutes?
什么 就几分钟
Yeah. Michael, sorry. Bottom line is, can you come out again?
迈克尔 对不起 底线是 你能出来下吗
um…might need to turn the music off.
可能需要把音乐关掉
Yes.
是的
Right. Ok.
好的 好了
So, this is all going to spin along from here.
那么 从现在开始
We’re going to have a vote and go to war.
我们要开始投票 要开始战争
We’ll fight people, kill them.
我们要开战 我们会杀人
Our children will get killed.
我们的人也会有牺牲
This is exactly the sort of thing
这是我步入政坛
That I didn’t want to do when I went into politics.
最不想干的事情
This is the opposite of what I wanted to be doing.
是我最反对的事情
That’s why you have to stay in government,
这就是你为什么要待在政♥府♥里面
to influence things.
你要影响政♥府♥
In here, you can influence things, you can delay things.
在这儿 你可以影响政♥府♥ 你可以阻止战争
Out there, you’re just another
在外面 你就是一个
Mouthy, shouty mad fucker who people don’t want to make eye contact with.
夸夸其谈的疯子 没有人会鸟你
Remember Mary? Remember what happened?
记得玛丽吗 知道她怎么了吗
She took a stand on health.
她在健康问题上发表了看法
Everybody decided that she was mental.
每个人都觉得她神经有问题
Because the Sun showed a picture of her
因为太阳报上登了她一幅照片
With wide eyes and her head on a cow.
照片里她大睁着眼睛 脑袋架在母牛上
I happened to find that was a particularly powerful image.
我只不过凑巧发现那副照片比较雷人而已
Look…the prime minister of this country,
听着 这个国家的首相
He’s not a fucking Viking, is he?
他不是维京海盗 对吧
He doesn’t drink blood.
他不喝人血
He doesn’t go around biting tramps.
他也不会四处巡游
I know the prime minister isn’t a Viking, Malcolm.
马尔科姆 我知道首相不是维京海盗
Unlike me, he abhors physical violence.
他跟我不一样 他崇尚暴♥力♥
Where is the intelligence, the hard evidence?
情报在哪儿 证据呢
We have got the fucking intelligence.
我们有情报
I haven’t seen it. The intelligence we’ve got is so deep,
我还没看见 我们的情报很可靠
So fucking hard, it’ll fucking puncture your kidneys.
非常可靠
Where’s it coming from?
从哪儿来的
There is an informant.
我们有个线人
Ice man.
冰人
Ice man?
冰人?
I don’t name them. Ice man. Yeah.
这名字不是我起的 是叫冰人 没错
And the fact is, the stuff that he’s given us is…
而且事实是 他给我的东西…
I’ve seen it.
我已经看过了
It would make your blood run cold
那东西会让你的血液都变冷
And clot and turn your insides into fucking black puddings,
结块 然后变成黑色的布丁
But certain box lickers
虽然这情报很机密
Are sitting on it, but you’re going to see it,
但你还是会看到
Because the PM regards you
因为现在首相
As a key player in this now.
认为你是一个重要人物
Simon, the prime minister wants to speak to you in ten minutes.
西蒙 首相十分钟后要和你谈话
He wants you to go to the UN.
他要你去联♥合♥国♥
Ok.
好的
See? You’re on the a list now.
看到了吧 你现在可是举足轻重
You’re there in the VIP lounge. You’re a fucking Kennedy.
你现在是VIP 你现在就是他妈的肯尼迪
Yeah, Malcolm…
是的 马尔科姆…
You’ve got the gold card, the complimentary drinks,
你有金卡 有免费赠送的饮料
The fucking hard on.
什么可靠不可靠
Show me the evidence my bottom fucking line.
给我看证据 这是我的底线
Don’t you start, as well.
你也别用这个词
Should I resign?
我应该辞职吗
I’m afraid that I might, then I thought I wouldn’t,
我觉得可以 可是又觉得不妥
So it’ll look convincing if l did.
如果我辞职会看起来有说服力点吧
I mean, do you think, is it braver to just resign
我是说 你觉得 是直接辞职对战争说不
And say, ”no. no war”?
勇敢点
Yes. Or…
是的 还是…
Is it braver…
还是就说…
..to say, ”I don’t agree”,
“我不同意”
And just grit my teeth and get on with it?
然后咬着牙 坚持下去 勇敢点
No.

Is the really brave thing actually
干♥你♥自己不相信的事情
doing what you don’t believe?
真的是一件勇敢的事吗
No.

Maybe.
也许
Because…
因为…
What’s actually brave about doing the right thing?
干对的事怎么算得上勇敢啊
Nothing.
什么都不是
You know, doing the wrong thing is…
知道一件事是错的
Is… is braver,
还去干 那才是勇敢
In a way, isn’t it?
某种意义上 是这样吧
And wars do sometimes work.
而且战争有时候也是有用的
That erm…
比如…
The war for lndependence.
独♥立♥战争
You know, that worked for the Americans, didn’t it?
美国人发动的那场战争 是吧
And…erm…
还有…
The second world war.
第二次世界大战
I know, it’s not… lt wasn’t a good idea,
我知道发动战争并不是个好主意
millions died.
死了几千万人
No, no, I know what you mean.
不 不 我知道你的意思
The Crimean war. We got nurses out of that.
克里米亚战争 我们培养了护士
Nurses are good. Yes. Exactly.
护士确实不错 是这样的
So, right, well, no, exactly.
这么说 好 确实是这样
So…
这么说…
You’re not resigning?
您不辞职了?
In the motorcade, can we get a car without Judy, please?
你不靠朱迪能弄到车子吗
You want hookers? You like hooky fucky, sir?
你想招♥妓♥ 先生? 你喜欢妓♥女♥?
No, I don’t want…
我不需要…
I want to talk about resigning. What again?
我想要谈论辞职的问题 什么
Yes, but with you and not her.
和你谈不是和她谈
So, The wires are all currently reporting
这么说 媒体现在都在报道
That you’re going to resign over the war.
你为抗♥议♥战争而要辞职
What? That’s not supposed to get outside.
什么 这外界不应该知道的
Well, it is outside.
好吧 外界都知道了
It’s lurking outside, like a big hairy rapist
就像一个毛发茂盛的强♥奸♥犯
at a coach station.
出现了长途汽车站
Do you know, if I could, I’d fucking punch you into paralysis.
要是可以 我要把你打到瘫痪
So, you must be Simon. I’m the british ambassador to the UN,
你就是西蒙 我是英国驻联♥合♥国♥的大使
Sir Jonathon Tutt.
乔纳森·塔特爵士
Well, this is it, ladies and gentlemen. This is the united nations.
女士们 先生们 这里是联♥合♥国♥
We, sir, are in here.
我们都在这儿
So, if there’s anything you need, just give me a whistle.
如果你需要我 就跟我吹声口哨
You know how to do that, don’t you? What do you do?
你知道怎么吹吗
Hm? That’s right. You put your lips together and you blow.
对 就这样 嘴撮起来 然后吹
I’m going to head up to this delegates’ reception.
我要去迎接这个代表团
I hope there’s some nibbles, because I’m ravenous.
我希望会有点心 因为我很饿
Nibbles. Who still says ”nibbles”?
点心 现在谁还用”点心”这词?
Fuck the nibbles. What was with the homoerotic tension?
操♥他♥妈♥的点心 他这么紧张干吗
Ok. Your phone is off, but there’s been a catastrophe here.
你手♥机♥关机了 现在出大问题了
Someone’s leaked Liza weld’s pwlp plp paper to the BBC.
有人把莱莎的pwlp plp泄露给了BBC
Jesus christ!
上帝啊
Ah, there we go.
我们走
I reckon it’s going to be on the six o’clock news,
我估计会在六点的新闻里播出
one o’clock your time.
你那里是一点
That is going to fucking fist your UN vote to death.
这会让你这次的联♥合♥国♥投票搞砸的
Hey, you! Freeze!
你 站住
Right. Missing you loads. Pwlp plp toodle-oo.
好 你就快去亡羊补牢吧 再见
I want a fucking word with you.
我要和你说几句话
Ok, Jamie, two jobs.
好了 杰米 两件事情
Job one. Find the pwlp plp leaker and kill them. Job one has two parts.
一 找到泄露pwlp plp的人 杀了他
Job two. Go to the bbc and find out who’s got it there.
二 到BBC 找出谁拿到了那个文章
We need them to delay till after the vote. Yeah?
我们要把播出时间推迟到投票之后
I love you.
我爱你
Excuse me, I need a word with you.
打扰 我要跟你说句话
Do not move from here or I’ll fucking stab you.
别离开这儿 不然我就捅了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!