Is there anything besides this to eat?
除了这个 还有别的可以吃吗
Have something else. This has got a little protein, have that.
吃点别的 这个有蛋白质 吃这个
What’s this, fish ass?
这是什么 鱼屁♥股♥?
So, you read Liza’s paper, I guess? Yeah,
这么说 你已经看过莱莎的文章了 是的
I’m a voracious reader.
我可是博览群书
I am the Gore Vidal of the Pentagon.
我可是五角大楼里的戈尔·维多尔(美国政♥治♥作家)
Gore’s gay.
戈尔是同性恋
No, he’s not.
才不是
I beg to differ, but…
我希望不是 但是…
He’s gay?
他真的是同性恋吗
Because I’ve been saying that Gore Vidal line.
我可经常拿戈尔·维多尔自比
He is gay.
他确实是同性恋
Guess, I’d better stop saying that, then.
看来 我以后不能这么说了
It’s ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
The case against war is far stronger than the case for war
反对战争的理由比支持战争的理由还强大
And the case for war is caveated all to hell.
而且支持战争的理由什么都说明不了
I mean look at this most analysts believe the state is looking
我意思是 你看大部分的分♥析♥家认为
To expand aggressively beyond its borders.”
美国将在境外有军事行动
Then you look down the caveats. The only source is Ice man
然后你会看到说明 消息来自于冰人
Exactly A possible alcoholic probably
确实如此 一个瘾君子
Does ten bags of methamphetamine a day.
一个能吸掉十袋安非他明的
The Ice man.
冰人
If he even exists.
如果他真的存在
the LNR says we can’t trust him
LNR说我们不能相信
we’re disputing our own intelligence.
我们连自己的情报都不当真
We should leak this, you know.
你知道吗 我们应该把这泄露出去
When do you wanna leak it?
你准备什么时候泄露
Me?
我?
Isn’t that what you were suggesting? No.
你刚才不是这么建议的吗 不
You don’t have to say that it came from you.
你不必说是你透露的
No, I’m not leaking it.
不 我不会去泄密
Liza looks good today.
莱莎今天看起来精神不错
I mean, has Linton read this thing?
我意思是 林顿看过这东西吗
I don’t think Linton reads.
我认为林顿是文盲
Why don’t you give it a couple of weeks to settle down?
为什么不给几个星期的时间把这事安顿好
Oh, great, just what we need.
真好 说曹操 曹操就到
Old anti-war fuck is back.
我们伟大的反战做♥爱♥家回来了
What the fuck’s cocoon doing here? What are you doing here?
反战做♥爱♥家在这儿干吗 你在这儿干吗
Well, I live here. Well, you don’t, actually, Toby.
我住这儿 托比 你已经不住这儿了
Want another cup of tea, Michael? Yes, please. I’d love one.
迈克尔 要喝茶吗 好的
Ok, right, I’m taking all my stuff from the kitchen.
好的 我把我厨房♥里的东西都拿出来
Do you want me to go? No, you stay there.
我需要走吗 不用 你就待着吧
He’s just getting his brie and his peri-peri.
他不过是拿他的乳酪和无限撕撕乐的
Do you want me to help him pack? And certainly my quince paste.
需要帮你打包吗 还有我的温柏酱
Quince paste, he’s such a prick.
温柏酱 他真是个傻瓜
Just going to gather up his shit clothes.
赶紧去拿你的衣服吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
That’s not how you fold them.
你不能这样叠衣服
I’m not going to fucking Fiji,
我又不是他妈的去斐济
I’m getting chucked out of my house.
我只是离开我自己的房♥子
They’re all going in bin liners.
他们都会进垃圾袋的
It makes all the difference at the other end.
你重新打开整理的时候 就会发现不一样了
There is no other end, that’s the point.
问题是我不会再重新整理
Has she got big tits? Oh, christ alive.
她乳♥头♥很大吗 上帝啊
Yes, actually, she has. She’s got massive tits. Yes.
是的 她乳♥头♥非常大
Look them up on google earth. They’ve got their own postcode.
在google地球上找找 它们带邮政编码的
They’re so enormous that they actually
她的乳♥头♥如此之大
Suck in other tits from the surrounding area.
把周围的乳♥头♥都吃了
Like you?
跟你一样?
Thanks. See you, then.
谢谢 再见
Ok.
好的
Suzy, this is probably going to sound a bit odd under the circumstances,
苏西 现在这种情况下说这话有点奇怪
But… A quickie?
但是… 做♥爱♥?
No. Thank you, but no.
谢谢 但是不用了
It’s about Liza.
是关于莱莎的
Liza wrote a paper, it’s called pwlp plp.
莱莎写了篇文章 叫pwlp plp
Pwlp what? Pwlp plp.
什么pwlp pwlp plp
Who wrote that? Charles Dickens?
谁写着 查尔斯·狄更斯?
Post war planning Implications… Yeah, all right.
战后计划暗示… 对 好的
Right. I think,
好的 我觉得
it could, if it was leaked,
如果这个东西泄露出去的话
stop this kind of rush towards a war,
可以阻止这场战争
You know, too quickly, that sort of thing.
你知道 那个事情 发生得太快了
Just if it was leaked. You are such a coward.
如果这被泄露 你真是个懦夫
Take your backlog of Mojo and your shit clothes,
带上你的护身符和衣服
And your eighth of dope and your flute and piss off.
还有你的毒品 笛子 滚蛋吧
Ok, I’ll just leave it there.
好的 我放这儿了
I need advice myself. Let’s take care of the car.
我需要建议 我们负责车子
This should not be here. This should not be here.
这东西不应该在这儿 这东西不应该在这儿
Sir. Everyone.
先生 每个人
The car is ready? All taken care of, sir.
车子都准备好了吗 先生 车子都备好了
I’m handling travel. Why are people running around?
我来准备出行 为什么大家手忙脚乱的
This had better be a fucking fire drill.
最好是一次消防演习
The president just announced
总统刚刚宣布否决了
he’s vetoing tariffs on Chinese auto imports.
对中国的进口汽车征收进口税的提案
That means, right, he’s buttering the Chinese up?
这表示 他在讨好中国
That he needs the Chinese to at least abstain on the security council.
他需要中国至少在安♥理♥会♥上弃权
Ok, so we’re going to the UN.
好的 这么说 我们要去联♥合♥国♥
Yes, we’re going to the UN. Shit.
是的 我们要去联♥合♥国♥ 妈的
Why didn’t you tell me, Liza?
莱莎 你为什么不告诉我
Since I created the budget deficit,
自从我弄了预算赤字
The president doesn’t tend to run things by me any more.
总统的事情基本就不经过我这儿了
Don’t get funny with me. I am not in the mood to joke.
别跟我开玩笑 我现在没心情
I’m… I’m getting that.
我正在获取这方面的消息
If you say we’re leaving in ten
如果你说我们十分钟后走
Minutes that means we’re leaving right now.
就意味着我们现在就要走了
Not that I don’t trust you, but I don’t trust you.
不是我不相信你 我确实不相信你
I am gonna go into Linton’s office
我现在要去林顿的办公室
And I’m gonna pull the little pin on that fucking grenade.
现在就去把那个手雷的弦拉了
Don’t do that. I’m fucking joking.
别 别 我只是他妈的开玩笑
I’m not gonna do that.
我不会这么干的
We have an elevator waiting for us.
有电梯在等我们了
Good. Step in, thank you very much, just…
请进 非常感谢
I just…
我只是…
This job is incredibly stressful, you know that?
这份工作压力真大啊 你知道吧
Simon, you’re not a lion tamer,
西蒙 你不是驯兽师
You’re not a snooker player.
你也不是斯♥诺♥克球手
I don’t want to back a war, Judy.
朱迪 我不想去支持发动战争
Look, put some hints out there, put some nods and some winks out
听着 给我点提示 给我点头 眨眼
That I’m toying with resignation, ok? See if the PM reacts.
我不是拿辞职开玩笑 看看首相有什么反应
You want me to put out some winks? And nods, yeah.
你要我对你眨眼 还有点头 对
What? Big nods?
什么样的 大幅度的点头?
No, no, just sort of… that sort of size nod.
不 不 那种 这幅度就可以了
Ok.
好的
No, no, that’s much too big.
不 不 这幅度太大了
I’m just nodding normally to say
我只是点头表示
I understand the need for a small nod.
我知道需要的是一个小幅度的点头
Oh, yeah. No, no, sorry, yeah.
好 对 不好意思
All right now, my lovely friends, the bottom line is…
好的 我亲爱的朋友 我的底线是…
Oh, god, I hate that phrase. ”bottom line.”
上帝啊 我讨厌”底线”这个词
I mean, we’re not in retailing.
我们又不是零售
Sorry. Michael’s quite right. I won’t use that again.
对不起 迈克尔说得对 我不会再用这词了
The bottom line is the president is going to the UN.
我们的底线是首相会去联♥合♥国♥
This will be the vote to commence military intervention.
投票来决定开始军事干涉
And the prime minister has decided that we should join him.
首相决定 我们要跟他一起去
Rob, lnnis,
洛玻 英尼斯
Little bo cock jockey and the Leakey fucking mingebox,
小赛马师 还有天才的古人类学家李基
Go back to your desks
回你们的办公位
And prepare to start briefing now.
现在准备简报
Michael, do you mind if we use your office?
迈克尔 我们能用下你的办公室吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!