I’m 60.
我60岁了
She’s 60… you’re not fucking 60!
她是60岁…你♥他♥妈♥不是60岁
If it’s going in the newspaper, I’m 60.
如果这事上了报纸 那我就60岁
Olivia Newton-John’s 60 and she’s not on the fucking statins, is she?
奥莉维亚·牛顿约翰60了 还很健康 不是吗
I didn’t leak anything. Don’t you fucking walk out on me.
我没泄露任何事 你♥他♥妈♥别逃
I’m just getting my tea. Let her get a cup of tea.
我只是去拿我的茶 让她去拿杯茶吧
Could you just get your mum to stay away from the wall for the time being?
你能让你妈先别靠近墙吗
She can’t stay away, she’s got to water her plants.
她没法远离墙 她需要为植物浇水
Could she maybe do it with a hose, from a distance?
她能在远处用水管浇水吗
She’s got a watering can!
她有一个喷壶
Calm down, Paul, calm down.
冷静点 保罗 冷静点
I’m not… I’m fucking zen.
我没…我他妈很冷静
I’ve brought my nunchucks if you need them, sir.
如果你需要 我带了双节棍 先生
See how the meeting goes.
先看这会议的趋势如何
12:30.
12:30
Hold on. General?
等等 将军
Yeah… secretary Linton Barwick asked me to let you know
林顿·巴维克大臣要我告诉您
That his last meeting looks like it’s overrunning,
他的会议可能会推迟
He sends his apologies.
他感到抱歉
When will he be here?
他什么时候能来
I don’t have that information at this moment.
现在我还没有得到消息
What the fuck?
妈的搞什么
Did he stand me up? No, no, sir.
他放我鸽子吗 没有 先生
You’re more than welcome to wait. Do you know what I’m going to do?
很欢迎您等待 你知道我会怎样吗
I’m going to take a nice big shit on his desk,
我会在他桌上留下一大堆屎
Just to let him know that I was here. Is that ok with you?
就为了让他知道我来过了 你有意见吗
I don’t think he’d like that too much, sir.
我想他不会喜欢的 先生
You can wait. We have some very interesting periodicals.
您可以等登 我们有些非常有趣的杂♥志♥
There’s um… Oh, yeah.
有些… 真对
You want me to read a periodical at this time of national crisis?
你希望我在国家危机之时读杂♥志♥吗
Sit here with my thumb up my ass reading a paper?
坐那里把手放在屁♥股♥上读杂♥志♥吗
Finding out what? Which little starlet fucked some guy this week?
读什么 这星期哪个小明星去鬼混了吗
No, I wasn’t suggesting that, sir.
不 我不是那个意思 先生
Give this to your boss.
把这个给你的上司
Yeah.
好的
Get out of my way.
给我闪开
Oh, my god. What’s up?
天哪 怎么了
Fucking Linton stood me up.
他妈的林顿放我鸽子
He’s playing me like a Turkey stick on a bass drum.
他玩我 就像用火鸡腿玩大鼓
Do you know where he is? He’s playing squash.
你知道他在哪儿吗 他在玩壁球
With this little fucking twat?
和这位小白♥痴♥吗
No, not with… no, that’s Chad.
不 不和…不 那是查德
He just carries that every day, because he’s hoping to play squash.
他每天都带拍子 因为他希望打壁球
I was going to eat lunch in here.
我准备吃午餐
Can you digest? Do you want some food?
你能消化吗 你想一起吃点吗
Oh, yes, I can digest, yes.
好的 我能消化 好的
Chinese ok?
中餐可以吗
Why don’t you order me some little mammals?
你怎么不给我点些小哺乳动物
A little bunny and a little puppy, and a little cat,
一只小兔 一只小狗还有一只小猫
So I can twist their fucking neck off and drink their blood.
我就可以把它们脖子扭断喝它们的血了
My, my. All right.
天哪 好吧
While Foster jets around at the taxpayers’ expense,
在福斯特用纳税人的钱到处玩乐时
His constituency wall is collapsing and he doesn’t give a shit.
他选区的墙要倒了 而他根本无所谓
It doesn’t say that?
报上没那么说吧
No. But it does say ”Wall-ace and Gromit”.
对 但它说”超级无敌掌门狗”
Wall-ace, though.
超级无敌呢
You’re being portrayed as the biggest twat in northamptonshire.
你被描绘成了北安普顿最大的笨蛋
I’ve got bigger fish to fry, believe me.
我有更重要的事去做 相信我
I’m giving this to somebody else. Jamie!
我让其他人来接手 杰米
Ah, the crossedest man in Scotland.
苏格兰最愤怒的男人
Well, if it isn’t humpty dumpty.
好吧 如果这不是矮胖的人(童谣中从墙上摔下跌得粉碎的蛋形胖矮子)
What is this? Surround bollocking?
那是什么 一堆臭骂吗
Hey, with due respect, I hadn’t finished.
给我点应有的尊重 我还没说完呢
If it isn’t humpty dumpty sitting on top of a collapsing wall
如果不是矮胖的人坐在快倒的墙上
Like some clueless egg cunt.
就像些无用的混♥蛋♥娘娘腔一样
Now, I’m finished.
现在 我说完了
Hi, Jamie, this is Toby.
你好 杰米 这是托比
Toby Rice, I’m Simon’s aide.
托比·赖斯 我是西蒙的助手
Hi, Toby, Toby. Very pleased to meet you. Please sit down.
你好 托比 很高兴见到你 请坐
Now, right, that’s enough of all the fucking oxbridge pleasantries.
好了 停止所有牛津剑桥式的幽默
What’s oxbridge about saying hello?
牛津剑桥式的你好是什么
Shut it, love actually!
闭嘴 爱情第一的小鬼
Do you want me to hole punch your face?
你希望在脸上打洞吗
Right, I’m off to deal with the fate of the planet.
好吧 我该去处理地球的命运了
Be gentle with them.
对他们温柔点
Oh, you know me, malc. Kid gloves… but made from real kids.
马尔科姆 你了解我 山羊皮手套 真皮的
Right, butch and gay dance, this wall story is playing badly.
好吧 同性恋在跳舞了 这墙的新闻影响恶劣
There’s a cartoon of you in here as a walrus.
这有个你的海象的卡♥通♥形象
A walrus?
海象吗
I’m not fat, I don’t even have a moustache.
我不胖 我甚至没大胡子
Fuck, they’ve given me tusks.
妈的 他们还给我画了尖牙
Walrus. Yes, I know.
海象 是的 我明白
You get it? Walrus, walrus.
你明白吗 海象 海象
We called some builders. They didn’t turn up when they said they would.
我们约了些建筑工人 但他们没有出现
What did you expect?
你还希望什么
They’re builders!
他们是建筑工人
Have you ever seen a film where the hero is a builder?
你看过以建筑工人为主角的电影吗
No, no, because they never fucking turn up in the nick of time.
不 因为他们从不在适当的时机出现
Bat-builder? Spider-builder? Huh?
蝙蝠建筑工人侠吗 蜘蛛建筑工人侠吗
That’s why you never see a superhero with a hod.
因此你从未见过带着灰浆桶的超级英雄
You know, my theory is Malcolm built him in a lab
你知道吗 我认为马尔科姆在实验室里
Out of bits of old psychopath.
用老疯子的碎片造出了他
Hello, ladies.
大家好 女士们
Ok, well, I’m just going to go to the bar.
好吧 我去吧台那儿买♥♥酒
Good idea, we’re on the Sancerre.
好主意 我们要法国桑塞尔白葡萄酒
If you can afford that. If you can get served at the bar.
如果你付得起 如果吧台有人为你服务
Yes, thank you, Oscar Wilde.
谢谢 奥斯卡·王尔德
He might not get served, bless him.
可能没人愿为他服务 祝福他
Toby’s got a message. Hang on.
托比有条消息 等等
What’s that?
是什么
Oh, fucking wow, I don’t believe it. What?
妈的 我不敢相信 什么
I don’t fucking… I don’t believe it, he’s done it again.
我他妈无法相信 他又干了一次
Little shit, he’s such a shit.
狗屎 他就是狗屎
What?
什么
Here he is. There you are.
他来了 买♥♥到了
The finest Sancerre in the westminster reach.
威斯敏斯特最好的桑塞尔白葡萄酒
So, this Liza, you shagged her, yeah?
这个叫莱莎的 你上了她 对吗
What? No.
什么 不
Were you aware he was ball-deep in some Washington wonk?
你知道他和个华盛顿书呆子干得火热吗
Suzy! I didn’t know anything about his balls.
苏西 我不知道任何关于他的事
Can we not discuss my balls and accusations in…
我们能不讨论我的事以及这指控…
Just tell me why.
告诉我为什么
I don’t know, Suzy. It was very weird over there, very intense.
我不知道 苏西 那感觉很奇怪 来得很强烈
Right.
好吧
Maybe, I don’t know, on some level, subconsciously,
可能吧 我不确定 某些意义上 潜意识的
It was like a… it was just… it was a last-ditch attempt to…
这是我们的最后一搏的尝试…
..stop this…awful war, you know?
来阻止这场可怕的战争 你知道吗
Just on a…I mean, you know, I don’t mean, obviously, to try..
我意思是说 你知道 显然 我不想…
That’s classic.
真经典
…to try and actually stop it.
来努力阻止这场战争
Toby, did you just say that you had sex to stop the war?
托比 你刚才是说出♥卖♥♥♥色相是为了阻止战争?
No, no, no.
不 不 不
An anti-war shag? Is that what you thought, Toby? Because, that’s… wow.
一次反战的做♥爱♥? 托比 你是这么想的吗 因为…
Can we just go and discuss this
我们能不能到别的没有那么多
Somewhere where there aren’t enormous children eating snacks?
吃零食的小孩的地方讨论这个问题
He’s got his little cannons and he’s got his little guns, and…
他有自己的炮 他有自己的枪
..this is the problem with civilians wanting to go to war.
这是那些想发动战争的平民的问题
Once you’ve been there, once you’ve seen it,
一旦你真的上战场了 亲眼目睹战争了
You never want to go again, unless you absolutely fucking have to.
你就再也不去打战了 除非是不得已
It’s like France.
就像法国人一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!