Between breast feeds and playing with their power rangers.
他一边吃奶一边玩着金刚战士玩具
So, an actual grown-up has been asked to fucking bail you out.
所以 一个真正的大人他妈被叫来解救你
Ah, minister. Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate it.
部长 谢谢你的支持 我们很感激
And what did you say, that “climb the mountain of conflict”?
你说什么 那”翻越冲突的高山”?
Right, that’s terrific. It’s quite complicated in terms of my…
说得很好 那很复杂 因为我的…
It’s early days, my friend. All roads lead to Munich.
一切尚早 朋友 条条大路通莫尼黑
“All roads lead to munich”? What the fuck does that mean?
“条条大路通莫尼黑”? 他妈的什么意思
I think it just means… actually, I don’t know what it means.
我认为它的意思是…事实上我也不知道
You see that? Pull that out, America deflates.
看到了吗 失去那个 美国就缩水了
Yeah, very easy to mock.
对 嘲笑别人很容易
The closest you’ll come to getting one of those
但你所能做到最接近的事
Is buying a fucking toblerone.
就是买♥♥块三角巧克力
I’ll meet you in the car. Come on, back to London.
我们车里见 来吧 回伦敦
So, what are we going back to
所以 除了一杯好茶和一些小犯罪…
Apart from a nice cup of tea and some knife crime?
我们回去还能做什么
Constituency surgery in Northampton.
北南普敦的选民会谈
Oh, great.
好极了
Meeting my constituents.
去见我的选民
It’s like being Simon Cowell but without the ability to say,
我就像是西蒙·科尔 但不能说
“Fuck off you’re mental.”
“滚 你们都是疯子”
It’s stuck.
卡住了
Simon, do you mind?
西蒙 你介意吗
If you just kick it at the bottom really hard, that should do it.
你用力踢它的屁♥股♥就会好了
I’m just going to go and deal with that guttering.
我要走了 去应付那些平民牢骚
We’ve just come back from America, Roz.
我们刚从美国回来 若斯
Right. How was the president?
是吗 美国总统如何了
Good, actually. Yeah.
很好 事实上 是的
Good.
很好
Oh, dear, how the mighty have fallen. From White House to shitehouse.
天哪 看巨星如何陨落 从白宫到烂房♥
Actually, mate, sorry, fuck this, could you get under there?
事实上 伙计 抱歉 妈的 你能爬下去吗
Is that any better? No.
是不是好些了 不是
This septic tank, if we didn’t even know it was there in the first place
如果我们开始不知道这化粪池在那儿
How come we’re responsible for it now?
现在怎么能让我们必须对它负责呢
I think what’s causing the problem
我认为问题的起因是
Is that it’s not actually a council septic tank.
它事实上不是一个社区用化粪池
You should leave this to us now. Really?
你现在该把问题留给我们 真的吗
Certainly, I’m completely on board.
当然 我们在同一战线
Is he? Thanks for coming in.
真的吗 谢谢你的到来
All right? Right, yes, thank you.
解决了吗 是的 谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks very much.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr Foster. Call me Simon.
福斯特先生 叫我西蒙就可以
Right, ok. You’ve met Roz.
好吧 你见过若斯了
I know I have. Lovely.
我见过了 很好
I’ll keep it brief, I know you’re a busy man. There’s a fellow there
我知道你忙 说简单点 这儿有个家伙
Who wants to stop people talking in foreign languages in shops.
他想阻止大家在店中说外语
Yeah. Well, this sometimes can be a magnet
好吧 这事有时可当作一块磁铁
For people who are slightly mentally dispossessed.
吸来精神上有点不正常的人
And also very sensible people, like yourself, Paul.
当然也吸来非常理智的人 就像你 保罗
Paul, why don’t you just… Don’t you fucking patronize me, mate.
保罗 你为何不… 别他妈指使我 伙计
Paul, why don’t you just outline the whole issue?
保罗 你略述下整个问题吧
Right, ok, I’ll tell you again.
好吧 我再说一遍
Your constituency side wall…
你选区的边墙…
Is falling down.
要倒了
Your wall…is falling into my mother’s garden.
你的墙会倒进我妈妈的花♥园♥
She tried to call the office, but she was fobbed off.
她试着通知政♥府♥ 但被敷衍了
Fobbed off by your people,
你的人敷衍了她
Because she’s not lord snooty in a posh car
因为她不是开着豪华车的傲慢贵族
Or Madonna on a horse.
也不是骑马的麦当娜
Well, that I… I find that sort of thing incredibly irritating myself.
好吧 我觉得那种事非常让我生气
It’s a patch from London, it’s Karen Clark. Urgent.
从伦敦来的电♥话♥ 是凯伦·克拉克 很紧急
Hello? Sorry, I’m not here. Sorry, Paul.
你好 抱歉 当我不在吗 抱歉 保罗
I have to take this. Am I being fobbed off?
我必须接电♥话♥ 我被敷衍了吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
What’s the difference between being fobbed off and what happened?
刚才发生的和被敷衍有区别吗
You won’t be able to forget me, Simon.
你无法忘了我的 西蒙
What’s going on there, Simon?
发生了什么 西蒙
It’s… It’s departmental business. It’s about a wall.
部门的问题 和一面墙有关
I’m wondering where you were in committee, Simon.
我很奇怪你在委员会是何职位 西蒙
I called for back up and you sat there like a dumb sack of shit.
我想要得到支持而你就像一堆哑巴屎
Only maybe worse, because, actually, on a molecular level,
可能更糟 因为在分子的级别
Shit is probably fizzling with energy.
屎大概会带着活力发出嘶嘶声
I have to say, Karen, I do have a clear strategy on this,
我必须说 凯伦 对此我有个明确的策略
Which is I’m playing… playing the long game.
正是我现在在做的 我在玩长♥期♥游戏
They’ve bounced us into a short game, and you just sat there like a…
他们把它变成短期游戏了 而你坐那儿就像…
What do you call it in England? A wanker.
你们英国人怎么说来着 傻♥逼♥
No, we don’t call it that.
不 我们不这么说
Paul. Paul.
保罗 保罗
Perhaps if I had a bomb strapped to my chest,
如果我绑个炸♥弹♥在胸口
I’d get more attention.
那就能得到更多注意
He’s mentioned the matter of a bomb.
他提到了炸♥弹♥
I’m not going to let a bomb off, I work for the National Trust.
我不会引爆♥炸♥弹 我为国民托管组织工作
How do I know you’re not going to let a bomb off?
我怎么知道你不会引爆一个炸♥弹♥
Listen, Paul, why don’t I give you the details of my cell
听着 保罗 给你我的手♥机♥号♥
So that you… Mobile phone details.
你就可以… 移♥动♥电♥话♥号♥码
Mobile phone details. Have you got a mobile, Paul?
移♥动♥电♥话♥号♥码 你有移♥动♥电♥话♥吗 保罗
Of course I’ve got a fucking mobile! Roz.
我他妈当然有移♥动♥电♥话♥ 若斯
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Five megapixels.
500万像素的
Can we see the wall? Would that satisfy you?
我们能去看下墙吗 那样你就满足了吧
Well, it’s a start. Friends again? Let’s go and do it.
那只是开始 让我们再做朋友 走吧
I’m not… not your friend, and I’m not your friend.
我…不是你朋友 我不是你朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s a pleasure.
我的荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢
Done. I’m done, I’m done.
好了 我尽了礼节
Thank you. Let’s go have a good look at that wall.
谢谢 我们去好好看看那墙
Four more constituents. How many do you think are going to be like that?
还有4个选民 你觉得有几个会像这个一样
Ok, hang on.
坚持住
Also the committee got leaked and that leak came from your department.
还有 委员会里有人泄密 那人在你部门
I want a head on a plate, to go.
我希望你找出那人 炒了他
You’re not my boss. Fuck off!
你不是我上司 滚开
You can’t make me sack people.
你不能让我解雇员工
Why does she want someone sacked?
她为何希望有人被解雇
She said there’s a leak…
她说有情报泄露…
The detail of the committee meeting in America was made public.
美国委员会议的细节是公开的
There shouldn’t have been as many people there.
那里不应该有这么多人
Right, and who does she want sacked?
好吧 她想谁被解雇?
Somebody from our office. Right.
我们部的某人 好吧
Let’s forget it. Come on, next person.
忘了它吧 来吧 下一个
Could it have been Judy? Probably.
会不会是朱迪 有可能
Judy, can you come into my office, I need a word?
朱迪 能来我办公室说几句吗
One second. Tobes, that’s for you.
等一下 托比 你的电♥话♥
What is it?
什么事
It’s that madman about the wall. The war?
是那个疯子想讨论那墙 战争?(与”墙”音近)
Wall!
是墙
Will you please come into my office so I can give you a bollocking?
能请你来我办公室接受我的臭骂吗
Yeah, ok, ok, what?
好的 好 什么
Fucker! I want a word with you.
白♥痴♥ 我想和你谈谈
And you, Charlotte fucking Bronte.
还有你 他妈的夏洛特·布朗特
What can I do for you, Paul?
我能为你做什么 保罗
You know those buttresses that you had put up for the wall?
那些被你用来支撑墙的支架
They are utterly insubstantial
太脆弱了
To even the untrained eye, and I’m looking at them.
外行人都这么觉得 而我现在正看着它们
And my eye’s trained.
我的眼睛可不是外行的
No, I get that, I do…I understand that.
不 我明白 真的 我理解了
If that wall collapsed and my mother was in the greenhouse,
如果墙倒了 而我妈在温室里
That could crush her to death.
那可能导致她死亡
Do you know how old she is?
你知道她多大年纪了吗
Tell the reporter how old you are.
告诉记录员你几岁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!