这就意味着郊区的人可以安全地看这部电影 例如《吵闹鬼》就是这样的
That means it’s safe for people in the suburbs to go see it and Poltergeist was one of those
一部作品
movies.
《吵闹鬼》(1982)
不管它有多可怕 都可以带家人去看那部电影
No matter how scary it gets, it was okay to take the family to see that particular movie.
另一种电影则是告诉你 恐怖只不过是像
Another movie that kind of just highlighted that horror could be just as much fun as
瑞恩·图雷克
怖屋公♥司♥发展副总裁
过山车帐篷一样有趣的作品
any kind of other rollercoaster tentpole movie you were seeing at the time
就像夺宝奇兵系列一样
like Indiana Jones or something.
安德烈·高尔
《降妖别动队》演员
这个小女孩站在没有画面的电视机前干什么
What is this little girl in the front of the TV with nothing on it?
因为如果我们在调电视台频道时 如果你拨到了
Because when we used to actually snap our channels and you hit the snowy UHF channel
满是雪花的UHF频道或第4频道等显示没有信♥号♥♥的频道时 你就不看了
or the Channel 4 or whatever didn’t come in your region, you’re like get off of that.
但那个小女孩却对此兴致勃勃的样子
This girl is sitting in front of it intrigued by it.
这是在干什么
What is this about?
任何涉及郊区的东西 比如外星人或老鬼魂
Anything that dealt with kind of suburbia dealing with like aliens or the old ghosts’
对我都没什么吸引力
spirits, I don’t know those really appeal to me.
我只是觉得我们所有人现在都生活在某种形式的郊区
I just felt like all of us live in some form of suburbia now and who knows what Indian
谁知道我们住在哪个印第安墓地上
graveyards we’re all like living on top of.
《吵闹鬼》采用了恐怖电影的老主题 也就是降神会
Poltergeist takes an old staple of the horror movie which is the seance, the communication
通过对那一边的交流 把它放大了100倍
with the other side and amps it up about a hundred times.
我想 这就是那部电影的天才之处
That’s the genius of that movie, I think.
让我澄清一下事实
Let me set the record straight.
是托比·霍珀导演的《吵闹鬼》
Tobe Hooper directed Poltergeist.
有个可怕而荒谬的神话称 它是由史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格执导的幽灵
There was a horrible scurrilous myth that it was ghost directed by Steven Spielberg
因为它的执行制片是史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格制♥作♥ 它有着斯皮尔伯格的
because it was executive produced by Steven Spielberg because it has that Spielberg glow
闪光点
about it.
每一部罗伯特·泽米基斯的电影都是由史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格执行制片的
But every Robert Zemeckis film was executive produced by Steven Spielberg and had that
因斯皮尔伯格大放异彩
Spielberg glow about it.
托比是一个非常好的朋友 我每天都在想念他
Tobe was a really good friend and I miss him every day.
米克·加里斯
《恐怖大♥师♥》创作者
我去参观过他拍摄《吵闹鬼》
I got to watch him work on Poltergeist.
我就坐在那里
I was on the set.
他在电影中的印记是不可磨灭的
His mark on the movie is indelible.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格是个很有力的制片人
Steven Spielberg is a very powerful producer.
他让托比来导演 是因为他喜欢《德州电锯杀人狂》
He hired Tobe because he loved Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
暴风雨来临时 所有的棺材都从地底升起 所有的尸体都
When the storm is happening and all of the coffins are coming up and spilling out all
从棺材里钻出来 这个场景太托比了
the corpses and the like, it’s very surreal and very Tobe.
我觉得这可能是电影里最有托比·霍珀的场景了
That I think is probably the most Tobe Hooper scene in the movie.
然而 这是两个难以置信的强大而独特的电影制♥作♥天才
And yet it’s a collaboration of two incredibly powerful and unique filmmaking minds who come
殊途同归的一场合作
to the same destination from opposite directions.
《怪形》(1982) – 预告
我从没想过要复刻《怪人》
I never wanted to remake The Thing From Another World.
约翰·卡朋特
《怪形》导演
那是我最喜欢的电影之一
That was one of my favorite movies.
我是霍华德·霍克斯的铁粉
I was a big fan of Howard Hawks.
我不想碰它 但它主动过来了 成为了我工作室的第一部电影
I just never wanted to touch it and along it came and it would be my first studio film.
我无法拒绝
I couldn’t say no.
我想了想 我该怎么做呢
I thought well, what am I gonna do that’s different?
然后我决定 我要打破那些陈旧的规矩
And then decided well, one of the things is I can go against the cliché and actually bring
把怪物放到灯光下展示它
the monster out into the light and show it.
《怪形》(1982)
我可以改编在初版里没有影像化的那部分
I can do the imitation part of this story which was not done in the first movie.
凯斯·大卫
《怪形》演员
柴尔兹就是个强壮而沉默的角色
Childs was like your strong silent type.
他没有很多的台词
He didn’t have a whole lot of words.
感谢罗杰·莫斯利 我相信他是我加盟《怪形》的首要原因
To have Roger Mosley to thank because I believe he was the first consideration for the Thing
他参演了《夏威夷神探》 这改变了他和我的世界
and then he got Magnum, P.l. and that changed his world and mine.
罗伯·波汀在《怪形》中的工作令人惊叹 但我们也为此付出了巨大的代价
Rob Bottin’s work in The Thing was amazing but it came at a huge cost to us.
罗伯·波汀做的最棒的工作就是他完成了怪形从人变成怪物的
Rob Bottin did an extraordinary job creating the Thing that was morphing into this and
中间形态
morphing into that.
它看起来就是他们想要的任何东西
It could look like anything that they wanted.
格里高利·尼克特洛
《行尸走肉》执行制片人
所以 当他们开始设计效果时 他们假想怪形这个物种
So, when they started designing the effect sequences, they thought about it in terms
已经游历过了几千颗星球
of this thing’s been to a thousand different planets.
它的DNA里包含着像是触手 蟹腿和蜘蛛腿的东西
The DNA contains stuff that looks like tentacles and crab legs and spider legs.
超越了它的时代 抛弃了所有的规则
That was just miles beyond its time and just throwing all the rules out.
最有趣的部分是诺里斯的头撞到地板上 然后这些小腿和眼球都出来了
The most fun was Norris’s head hitting the floor and out come these little legs and eyeballs.
那个场景最好的部分甚至不是蜘蛛腿
The best part of that scene isn’t even the spider.
而是每个人的反应 因为他们刚走
It’s everyone’s fucking reaction as they just go…
然后都转过来 就好像 你看到这个东西了吗
They all turn and they’re just like, “Are you seeing this shit?”
然后他们点燃了它 就在这个瞬间 那种人类真实的反应
And then they light it up but it’s that moment of like a real human reaction that sells that
实现了这个场景
whole scene.
这是我第一次看到一部电影觉得
The first time I saw the movie I went whoa…
我之所以因为《怪形》而受到批判 就是因为它的特殊效果
The special effects and them being so out front and explicit were the reasons that I
突出而且明确
got criticized for The Thing.
它就是七月的呕吐袋电影
The barf bag movie of July.
《先睹为快》(1982)
我有一些问题
I have some problems with it.
这个故事完全不可信 这部电影基本上让这个吓人的生物
The story is totally implausible and the movie just basically is an excuse for this very
恶心我们观众的一个借口
gruesome and repellent creature to gross us out.
这是我在电影银幕上见过的最恶心的东西
It is the most nauseating thing I’ve ever seen on a movie screen.
他们希望我们的作品更加原始或传统
They wanted me to be more like the original or classier.
《怪形》(1982)
影片里我最喜欢的部分是血液测试
The blood test scene is my favorite scene in the movie.
那是段很棒的悬疑场景
It’s just a great suspense scene.
一个人或一个群体的偏执力量可以传播开来
The strength of one person or one group’s paranoia can spread.
它使每个人都用不同的方式看待其他人
It makes everybody look at everyone else differently.
事实上 你也可能是这么看待自己的
In fact, even the way you look at yourself.
那是个很棒的唐纳德·莫法特时刻
It was a great Donald Moffat moment.
我们第一次听到 先生们 我知道你们经历了相当大的考验
The first time that we heard, “Gentlemen, I know you’ve been through quite an ordeal.
但是当你有空的时候
But when you find the time,
我不想把这个冬天剩余的时间都浪费在这该死的沙发上
I’d rather not spend the rest of this winter tied to this fucking couch!”
我们崩溃了 我们也像是吓坏了一样
We cracked up but we were also like Oh, like freaked out.
那是电影里我最喜欢的部分
That’s my favorite moment in the movie.
《月光光心慌慌3:女巫的季节》(1982) – 预告片
我想我觉得《月光光心慌慌》系列中没有更多的故事了
I thought I don’t think there’s any more story in the Halloween movies.
约翰·卡朋特
《月光光心慌慌3》制片人
我们为什么不转向一些新的东西呢
Why don’t we veer off and do something brand-new?
我们就是这么做的
And that’s what we did.
这也证明了我会犯下多大的错误
It shows you how wrong I can be.
有很多人对迈克尔·迈尔斯不在其中
There were a whole lot of people who were deeply disappointed to put it kindly
感到十分地失望
that Michael Myers was not in it.
每个人都想要更多相同的东西
Everybody wanted more of the same.
《月光光心慌慌3:女巫的季节》(1982)
你看到了什么呢
And what do you get?
这部里是一个做万圣节面具的公♥司♥ 还会融化孩子们的脑袋
You get this kind of like company that’s creating Halloween masks that melt children’s heads off
斯宾塞·希克曼
死亡华尔兹奖创始人
把他们变成像蠕虫 蛇或蜘蛛一样的东西
and turn them into like worms, snakes and spiders.
这真是太黑暗了 伙计
I mean it is incredibly dark, man.
这是用大家都喜欢的假期来接管整个世界
It’s that whole plot to take over the world through a holiday that everyone loves.
我对《月光光心慌慌3》中的托恩·阿特金斯这个角色很感兴趣
Torn Atkins in Halloween 3 is very interesting to me because he’s like a ’70s anti-hero in
它就像80年代后斯皮尔伯格时期设置的70年代反英雄
an ’80s post-Spielberg plot which is an interesting juxtaposition.
我们在加州最北端的科克伦区域发现了这个罪恶和邪恶的巢穴
We find this den of iniquity and evil in the far north reaches of California with Zonal Cochran.
当我们开车经过那个小镇时 我们觉得自己被监视了
When we were driving through that town, we felt like we were being watched.
那真是一个令人毛骨悚然的小镇
It was really spooky creepy kind of town.
加恩·斯蒂芬斯 我的第一任妻子在那部电影中扮演玛吉
Garn Stephens, my first wife is in that movie and she is Marge who’s face is eaten in the
她坐在汽车旅馆房♥间里看书 然后脸被吃掉了 我和斯泰西在隔壁
motel room while she’s sitting there reading and Stacy and I were in the next bedroom and
她在这间卧室里
she was in this bedroom.
我一直觉得这有点尴尬
I always thought that was kind of awkwardy.
距离万圣节还有三天 万圣节 万圣节
Three more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.
距离万圣节银色三叶草还有三天
Three more days till Halloween Silver Shamrock.
我们在拍摄完成后会讨厌这部作品吗
Boy, did we hate it by the time we were finished shooting it.
在《月光光心慌慌3》问世后 任何取材自万圣节的想法都被打消了
After Halloween 3 came out that sunk any idea of doing Halloween as anthology stories.
这就是结局
That was the end of it.
但《月光光心慌慌3》并没有受到人们的欢迎
But Halloween 3 was not a very big hit with people.
他们想看看那个带着面具和刀的人 所以
They wanted to see the guy with a mask and the knife. So…
我们已经习惯于认为万圣节就等于迈克尔·迈尔斯
We’d already been conditioned to think that Halloween equals Michael Myers.
如果《月光光心慌慌3》是第二部的话 它会很受欢迎 我们也能有
If Halloween 3 was Halloween 2 it would have been a hit and we would have a whole different
一个完全不同的《月光光心慌慌》系列
Halloween franchise today.
它不该叫做《月光光心慌慌3》
It should have never been called Halloween 3.
它应该只被命名为《女巫的季节》 这样可能会更好
It should have just been called Season of the Witch and it might have done better.
如果约翰能每年或每隔一年就出一部《月光光心慌慌》
If John was able to mount a yearly or every other year Halloween anthology, let’s just
我们可以称其为约翰·卡朋特的《月光光心慌慌》系列 人们期望约翰能
call it John Carpenter’s Halloween. The expectation was that John was going to give you yet another
给出另一个标志性角色 这原本是可能的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!