它起过一次作用 这次就不一定了
This worked once, not this time.
《先睹为快》(1981)
《月光光心慌慌2》没有吓到我 而是恶心到了我
I wasn’t scared in Halloween 2. I was just grossed out.
讽刺的是 《月光光心慌慌》引来了一系列的跟风作品
You know, it’s ironic that the original Halloween inspired so many countless dozens of imitations
但这两年里根本就没什么好片子 只有一些会逼得孩子们
and for two years we got nothing but movies in which their only ambition was to litter
向屏幕扔垃圾的烂片
the screen with dead teenagers.
现在又出了《月光光心慌慌2》 这更是对跟风作品的苍白模仿
Now we get Halloween 2 and it’s a pale imitation of the imitations.
它不配作为一个原创电影
It’s not worthy of the original film.
《月光光心慌慌》(2018) – 预告片
直到最近的最后一部续集 我们才真正地讲起了一个新的故事
Not until the very last sequel recently, did we have actually a new story to tell.
《月光光心慌慌2》(1981)
所以 我对此感到失望 对我所做的感到非常的失望
So, I was disappointed in it and disappointed at what I did.
我并不想导演《月光光心慌慌2》
I didn’t want to direct Halloween 2.
于是瑞克·罗森塔尔替约翰·卡朋特持导筒 迪克·沃洛克则
Rick Rosenthal is now directing instead of John Carpenter and Dick Warlock replacing
代替尼克·卡斯特尔扮演杀人狂
Nick Castle wearing the Shatner mask.
尼克·卡斯特并没有收到回归的通告
Nick Castle was not asked to return as The Shape.
这是电影的一大遗憾
One of the big flaws.
我想那时我已经导演得很 我也不知道该怎么说 但他们没有理由
I think by that time I had already directed so yeah, I don’t know, they had no even reason
觉得我想让一切都重复一遍
to think I’d want to be the shape again so,
而且我当时也不会这么做
and nor would I have probably done it at that point.
黛布拉过来问我 尼克 你有第一个面具吗
Debra came to me and said, “Nick, do you have the mask from the first one?”
《月光光心慌慌》(1978)
我们都试着重制它 但不知道为什么 一直都没能做得出来
Because for whatever reason we’ve tried to redo it again and we can’t get it right.
所以我说 好吧 我有
So, I said, “Oh yeah, I got it here.”
它就在我家客厅
It’s in my living room.
不幸的是 她拿走了但是没有还给我 我觉得它现在应该已经消失了
She took it and never gave it back unfortunately but I’m sure it would be powder by now anyhow.
所以 到底是什么
So, what the hell?
杰米·李·柯蒂斯在这部电影中运动量非常之大 在1978年大火的电影里
Jamie Lee Curtis was a real sport in this film since she essentially had to go it alone
《月光光心慌慌2》(1981)
她基本上必须在没有支撑结构的情况下独自完成这项运动
without the support structure she had in her breakout hit in 1978.
另外 她当时为另一部电影剪了头发 所以她必须戴假发 一旦你注意到它
Plus, since she cut her hair for another movie she had to wear a wig that once you notice it,
詹姆斯·A·贾尼西
《Dead Meat》主持人
你就无法忽视它
you can’t unsee it.
这部电影主要舞台在哈登菲尔德医院 与开创性的第一部相比
Contained mostly in the Haddonfield Hospital, the film follows the standard slasher formula
它更贴近于血浆片的公式 更多有创意的杀戮戏和福利的
much closer than the groundbreaking original with more creative kills and much more gratuitous
裸戏
nudity.
我认为《月光光心慌慌2》中最令人难忘的杀戮戏应该是头被浸没到
I think the most memorable kill from Halloween 2 is probably the nurse who gets her head
滚烫热水浴缸中的女护士
dunked in the boiling hot, hot tub.
但对我来说 我个人最喜欢的实际上是另一位护士 手术刀插在她的背上
But for me my personal favorite is actually the other nurse who gets the scalpel in the back
然后直接被抬起来
and just raised off the ground.
我在《最后的星空战士》中的好友兰斯·盖斯特在其中扮演了重要角色
My buddy from The Last Starfighter, Lance Guest plays a prominent role in there.
《最后的星空战士》(1984)
《月光光心慌慌2》(1981)
直到我再次看到他扮演了多么重要的角色 我才意识到他活了下来
I didn’t realize until I saw it again how big a role he had and he survived, I think.
《月光光心慌慌2》(1981)
我猜迈克尔·迈尔斯在《月光光心慌慌2》结束时被烧后
I guess Michael Myers had to take a break to recuperate after getting torched at
得休息一下以恢复体力
the end of Halloween 2.
但他竟然又在《月光光心慌慌3》里面回归了
But he’d come back after the collective what the fuck of Halloween 3.
《鬼故事》(1981) – 预告片
《鬼故事》改编自彼得·斯特劳布的小说 由好莱坞传奇人物
Ghost Story is based on the Peter Straub novel and it stars Hollywood legends Fred Astaire,
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 梅尔文·道格拉斯 约翰·豪斯曼和小道格拉斯·费尔班克斯主演
Melvyn Douglas, John Houseman and Douglas Fairbanks Jr. as the chowder society.
大体的剧情就是几个老头互相讲鬼故事
Basically, a bunch of old dudes sharing horror stories.
约翰·卡朋特的《夜雾杀机》开头也是这样 一群人在
Of course, John Houseman similarly tells ghost stories by a campfire at the beginning of
《夜雾杀机》(1980)
篝火旁讲鬼故事
John Carpenter’s, The Fog.
也许这就是为什么我从小就喜欢故事 那部电影就像是
Maybe that’s why I grew up loving stories. That movie is like such a great marriage
希瑟·威克森
《Daily Dead》主编
古老故事的完美结合
of old-time stories.
它把观众带到了80年代
It brought that into the ’80s.
当时我们并没有注意到这一点
At a time that we weren’t really seeing that.
爱丽丝·克里奇在整部电影中的过渡绝对是令人恐惧的
The transition of Alice Krige throughout that movie is absolutely horrifying where she starts
她一开始是个美丽的女人 有点飘飘然 轻浮 充满活力
off as this beautiful woman sort of fluttery and flirty and full of life and very much
而且对她的马车很不小心
sort of just a carelessness to her carriage.
到最后 当她在这部电影中的作用被揭示出来时 就形成了
And by the end once things are revealed with her functionality in this film, it’s such
一个有趣的下沉
an interesting descent.
电影中的鬼魂是如此难以摆脱
Ghosts in movies are so hard to pull off.
我觉得并没有那么多的人会像迪克·史密斯在《鬼故事》中那样
And I don’t think anybody had pushed this idea of ghosts the way that Dick Smith had
推动自己作品中的角色
pushed them in Ghost Story.
迪克·史密斯因他在《驱魔人》甚至是《教父》中的作品而闻名的人
Dick Smith who is a guy who’s best known for his work on The Exorcist or even The Godfather.
在80年代的这个时间点 他这样新人的出现似乎晚了一些
At this point in the ’80s, like he was stepping back a little bit while this new talent was coming
但他很明显地做出了令我们印象深刻的作品
forward but yet still was out there making memorable creations and though obviously,
我们从《鬼故事》中可以看到这一点 我们之前从没有看到过
we see that in Ghost Story. It was something completely different than we had seen before.
嗯 我很喜欢这部电影
Yeah, I love that movie a lot.
SFX的魔术
手工特效的爆发期
80年代的恐怖电影 真正伟大的一点是
One of the really great things about 1980s horror movies was that everything happened
米克·加里斯
《噩梦影院》编剧、导演
一切都发生在镜头前
in front of the camera.
那时还没那么多CG特效
There was no such thing as CGI yet.
一个演员正在与一个穿着乳胶的演员或木偶互动 仿佛它们就是
An actor was interacting with either an actor covered in latex or puppets or things that
画面中的那个角色
were really in the frame with them.
《活魔人》(1986)
当时的特殊化妆效果天才 里克·贝克和汤姆·萨维尼以及
There was an artistry of the special makeup effects geniuses of the time, the Rick Baker’s and
《美国狼人在伦敦》(1981)
《鬼作秀》(1982)
史蒂夫·约翰逊等等所有的人都在那个时候真正开始了
Tom Savini’s and Steve Johnson’s and all of these people who really launched their
《捉鬼敢死队》(1984)
他们的职业生涯
careers during that time.
1981年的《美国狼人在伦敦》获得了第一个奥斯卡奖
You get your first Oscar for makeup and it was An American Werewolf in London in 1981.
《美国狼人在伦敦》(1981)
奥斯卡奖(1982)
首先 我要感谢奥斯卡创建了这个新类别 我很自豪能成为
First of all, I’d like to thank the Academy for creating this new category and I’m very
第一个获奖者
proud to be the first winner.
当我想到20世纪80年代的恐怖片时 这对我来说是最棒的事情
When I think of 1980s horror, that’s to me one of the best things about it.
一旦他们看到你能做什么 就好像所有的赌注都没有了 每个人都想
Once they saw what you could do it was like all bets were off and everybody wanted to
去拍令人兴奋的恐怖电影
go out and make horror movies which is exciting.
电影制♥作♥人意识到 他们可以使用的工具使他们能够创造
Filmmakers realized that the tools that they had at their disposal allowed them to create
越来越大的世界 越来越大的瞬间
bigger and bigger worlds, bigger and bigger moments.
这是一个充满活力 生机勃勃的新时代 因为我们有材料
It’s just such a vibrant, alive, new time because we had materials and we had techniques and
小汤姆·伍德拉夫
《南瓜恶灵》特效化妆师
我们有技术 我们有所有正在制♥作♥的电影 这让我们有机会
we had all of these movies that were being made that gave us an opportunity to push the
《南瓜恶灵:从概念到成品》(2012)
挑战极限
envelope.
我喜欢电影的魔力和戏剧的魔力
I love the magic of the movies and the magic of theater.
凯斯·大卫
《怪形》演员
我们如何处理这种情况 让它实现我们的想法
How we take a situation and make it look how we want it to look.
《鬼玩人2》(1987)
让你相信我想让你相信的
To make you believe what I want you to believe.
最让你印象深刻的是 他们是怎么做到的
What sticks in your mind the most is how did they do that?
唐·曼西尼
《鬼娃回魂》编剧、创作者
你会对幕后的幻术和魔法产生兴趣
You become interested in the illusion and the magic that’s happening behind the scenes
这会让你对电影制♥作♥也产生兴趣
and that gets you interested in film making.
汤姆·萨维尼 斯坦·温斯顿 里克·贝克和罗伯·博廷
And the reason that Torn Savini, the reason that Stan Winston, the reason that Rick Baker
他们之所以从以前到现在都是梦想家 是因为用魔术般的手法
and Rob Bottin were the visionaries that they were and still are, was because they
制♥作♥出了这一系列优秀的特效作品
approached all of these effects as if they were magic tricks.
其中很多都能以假乱真
And a lot of it is misdirection.
镜头内的效果总是更多 更有影响力
In-camera effects are always much more, more impactful.
《天师斗僵尸》(1985)
但是 它们的成本很高
However, they’re very expensive to do.
汤姆·霍兰德
《天师斗僵尸》编剧、导演
它们非常非常耗时
They’re very, very time-consuming.
如果你做得正确了 实际效果会更惊人
If you do them right, practical effects are much more powerful.
约翰·卡朋特
《极度空间》导演、编剧
《破胆三次》(1981)
你要怎么做出一个更好的狼人
How do you build a better werewolf?
你怎么拍出更好的斩首场景
How do you build a better decapitation?
这些至今仍然在困扰着我
I mean these are things that still obsess me.
《鬼玩人2》(1987)
30多年后 这仍然是我的工作
30-some years later this is still my work.
我们所做的事情几乎都有孩子气的一面 我非常感激这一点
There’s an almost sort of childlike aspect to what we do that I feel very grateful for.
这是令人印象深刻的艺术 令人印象深刻的道具 它推动了故事
This is impressive art; This is impressive stuff and it drives and propels the story
也带来了观众恐怖的反应
and those visceral reactions that you have to horror.
我总是试图将事物推向超越一般品味的领域 有时甚至是
I’m always trying to sort of push things beyond the realm of good taste in it and sometimes
斯图尔特·戈登
《活魔人》编剧、导演
超越可能性的领域
even beyond the realm of possibility.
你想做不可能的事情
You want to do the impossible things.
你不应该被限制在有限的范围内
You shouldn’t be limited to what’s possible.
你应该能够让观众相信在他们面前发生了一些
You should be able to make the audience believe something that’s impossible is happening
不可能发生的事情
right in front of them.
一切都摆在明面上
Everything was on the table.
你可以做任何你想做的
You could really do whatever you want.
你唯一需要应对的是评级委员会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!