So that we came up with the idea of picking her up by her neck and choking her against
掐着她顶到天花板上
the ceiling. Very creative.
她非常乐于做我们需要做的任何事情来让它看起来不错
She was so game to do whatever we needed to do to make it look good because that couldn’t
因为那太不舒服了
have been comfortable.
当我把特技女孩扔出去的时候 她必须在摔下去的时候保持着地的姿势
When I throw the stunt girl, she has to hit the ground without breaking her fall.
所以 这些有时是最难的特技 因为你需要狠下心来
So, those sometimes are the hardest stunts to do because you just have to hit
完成这个动作
however you hit.
他们在纽约时代广场拍了一天 那是电影中最精彩的部分
They did do one day in New York City in Times Square and that’s the best part of the movie.
这是杰森·沃特斯在时代广场中♥央♥的一个旋转镜头
This wide circling shot of Jason Voorhees in the middle of Times Square.
整个时代广场就在我们拍摄的中心
We have the entire Times Square area right in the middle as where we’re shooting.
数百人在观看 纽约警方限制了人们的行动
Hundreds of people are watching, the NYPD is holding people back.
我感觉自己像个摇滚明星
I felt like a rock star, man.
我那晚一直没把面具摘下来 因为我不想毁掉那个形象
I never took the mask off that whole night because I didn’t want to destroy the image
不能被别人看到
of people watching.
《继父2》(1989) – 预告片
《继父》是另一个伟大的探索
The Stepfather was another one of those great discoveries.
我在刚上映的时候就去看了这部电影 此前对它一无所知 但令我印象非常深刻
I went to an early screening of it knowing nothing about it and was just so impressed
迈克尔·金戈尔德
《AD Nauseum & Fangoria》作者
剧本写得特别好 完成度非常高 特里·奥奎因的表现也很棒Nby how well it was written, how well it was pulled off, Terry O’Quinn’s performance in the lead.
《继父》(1987)
它在很多方面都让我吃惊
It just surprised me in so many ways.
卡罗琳·威廉姆斯
《德州电锯杀人狂2》演员
如果你看过原版电影,乔·鲁本将他的电影家族的尸体安排在血腥
If you’ve seen the original film, Joe Ruben arranges the bodies of his movie family in
身体部位 恶心 静止和沉默的画面中
a tableau of blood and body parts and gore and stillness and silence.
我喜欢我们在《继父2》这个续集中的剧本 是因为它非常精彩
What I liked about our script in Stepfather 2 the continuation of it, is it had an extraordinary
有种令人毛骨悚然的幽默
macabre variety of humor.
一种非常黑色 病态 扭曲的幽默感
A very black, sick, twisted sense of humor.
影片中我最喜欢的一幕是他把梅格·福斯特的追求者的尸体放进去
The scene I like best in the film is when he puts the body of Meg Foster’s suitor.
他杀死他
He murders him.
用毯子把他卷起来 放在后备箱里 再开走那人的车
Rolls him up in a rug, puts him in the trunk of the car and then he takes the guy’s car
最后把他扔到废车场 他把时间花在破坏院子上
to the wrecking yard to dump it. And he spends his time in the wrecking yard wrecking the
破坏汽车 撞到东西 这样可以被伪装成破坏现场
the car, running into things. So it can be camouflaged and stay in the wrecking yard.
然后开始拍摄我的死亡场景
And we came to the point where we were going to shoot my death scene.
最初的剧本和拍摄的死亡场景 显示了我的角色
The death scene that was originally scripted and shot, shows my character going to light
要在她的壁炉里生火 特里·奥奎因将头伸进燃气喷射器
a fire in her fireplace and Terry O’Quinn shoves her head into the gas jet.
不管出于什么原因 我认为它并不一定很有效
And for whatever reason I don’t think it necessarily worked very well.
我觉得他们想要更标准一点的东西
I think they wanted something a little more standard.
他们想把你吊在厨房♥的风铃上
They want to hang you from your wind chimes in your kitchen.
你看到的是那个道具师的手掐着我的喉咙勒死我的
It was the prop man’s hands that you see around my throat strangling me.
我不得不♥穿♥上装备 他们把我吊起来 然后有一只猫钻出来跑掉
And I had to wear a rig and they hung me up and there’s a cat and there you go.
《上流社会》由布莱恩·尤兹纳执导
Society is directed by Brian Yuzna.
詹姆斯·A·贾尼西
《Dead Meat》主持人
《上流社会》(1989)
这看起来就像比佛利山庄的《飞越比佛利》里的富人问题 但事实证明
It looks like it’s a 90210 Beverly Hills rich person type of problem situation but it turns
这些孩子的问题比你想象的要严重得多
out that this kids’ problems are a lot worse than you might expect.
剧本由伍迪·基思和里克·弗莱撰写
The script was written by Woody Keith and Rick Fry.
真是太偏执了
It was so paranoiac.
这不仅仅是关于一个秘密社团 而是关于阶级的
It’s not just about a secret society, it’s about class.
我一直不能称之为恐怖电影
I never could quite call it a horror movie.
布莱恩·尤兹纳
《上流社会》导演
它比恐怖电影要更奇怪
It was just kind of weirder than that.
这是一部扣人心弦的电影 那是当然 它假装它是某种神秘的东西
It’s a sucker punch of a movie because of course, it pretends that it’s some kind of a mystery
然后就变成了别的东西
and then it turns into something else.
这部电影有阴谋的元素 一些乱♥伦♥的东西和大量的身体变形
This movie’s got conspiratorial elements, some incestual things and a lot of body transformation
这一切在分流的时候达到了高♥潮♥
courtesy of Screaming Mad George and it all culminates in the shunting.
分流是什么
What’s the shunting
你只要看看它就能理解了
You kind of just have to see it to understand.
有很多画面让你难以忘怀
There are so many images that stick with you.
女邮递员达西
《乔·鲍勃·布里格斯的最后时刻》演员
好像我都能在脑子里看到一样
Like I can see it all in my head.
好像每个人都融合在一起 这太疯狂了
Like everybody’s joining and it’s just madness.
令人惊奇的狂欢
An orgy of amazingness.
这是我看过的最潮湿 最愚蠢的电影 因为它就像人们把人
The wettest, goofiest movie I’ve ever seen because it’s just like people turning people
瑞恩·图雷克
怖屋公♥司♥发展副总裁
从里面翻出来一样
inside out.
它明确地告诉你 肉体可以是超级流动的
It definitely showed you that flesh could be super fluid.
我在片场最开心的事就是做分流 因为我觉得我
The most fun I ever had on a set was doing the shunting because I just felt like I was
是在做我想做的事
doing what I wanted to do.
那孩子叫他爸爸屁♥股♥头 因为在80年代 屁♥股♥头就像
The kid calls his dad a butthead because back then in the ’80s butthead was like
是一个大的术语
a big term.
我们就想 没错 他爸爸是个屁♥股♥头 我们就把他爸爸弄成屁♥股♥头
And we thought yeah, his dad’s a butthead let’s make his dad a butthead.
我们有很多片段都很搞笑
We had a lot of outtakes that were hilarious.
我想每个人都觉得自己的爸爸可能曾经是个屁♥股♥头
I think everybody thought their dad maybe was a butthead at one time or another.
布莱恩那部电影真棒
Brian really hit it out of the park with that film.
斯图尔特·戈登
《活魔人》编剧、导演
现在它终于得到了应有的认可
It’s now finally getting the recognition that it deserves.
当我向我的朋友们展示《上流社会》时 他们都为我感到尴尬
A lot of my friends were actually kind of embarrassed for me when I showed them Society.
可我觉得很棒
I thought it was great.
名人的最后一句话
传递火炬
人们认为恐怖电影有点愚蠢 但实际上它们是一种表达观点的方式
People think horror movies are kind of mindless but in actuality they’re a way of making statements
斯图尔特·戈登
《活魔人》编剧、导演
用来谈论一些人们真的不敢谈论的事情
about things that people really are afraid to talk about.
我一直认为恐怖电影是非常健康的 因为它们是一种获取观点的方式
I always think that horror movies are very healthy because they’re a way of taking those
把恐惧从你的身体里驱逐出来
fears and exorcising them in a way from your system.
小汤姆·伍德拉夫
《小丑回魂》特效化妆师
我认为反复观看 特别是反复看80年代恐怖电影的全部原因
I think the whole reason for repeated viewing of horror movies particularly the ’80s horror
是因为它们很能宣泄情绪
movies was that it was very cathartic.
肖恩·S·坎宁安
《十三号♥星期五》导演
他们与情感对话
They speak to the emotions.
这种不同的情绪不仅仅是恐惧和可怕的黑暗情绪
This variety of emotions not just the dark emotions of fear and dread.
它是肾上腺素 是一种药物
It’s adrenaline, it’s a drug.
罗比·摩根
《13号♥星期五》演员
大家都喜欢这样
You know, it’s people love that.
亚历克斯·温特
《捉鬼小灵精》演员
不可否认 电影的艺术水平令人印象深刻 如果你看看电影制片人的话
The level of artistry is impressive undeniably and I think that if you look at the filmmakers
今天 他们正在努力维护80 年代作品的一些更有机的方面
today that are working hard to uphold some of the more organic aspects of that work that
这绝对是一种敬意 而且它绝对是完全超越了80年代的边界
came out of the ’80s. It is definitely homage and it is definitely growing completely out of
继续推动和进步 如果你今天再回看
boundary-pushing and advancements that came out of the ’80s that hold up if you go
还会再有进步
back and watch them today.
乔·鲍勃·布里格斯
《乔·鲍勃·布里格斯的最后时刻》主持人
80年代类型导演的伟大之处在于 他们在思考我们能做什么
The great thing about genre directors in the ’80s, they were thinking what can we make
而不是我们能重塑什么
Not what can we remake
我们现在处在一个堕落的时代 他们只想着我们能重塑什么
We’re in a degenerate era today where all they think about is what can we remake
通常是80年代的标题
Often titles from the ’80s.
都是原始的剧本
They were all about the original script.
它们都是最初的想法 想的都是以前没有做过的事情
They were all about the original idea, they were all about what hasn’t been done before,
他们都在讨论好莱坞会拒绝拍什么
they were all about what will Hollywood refuse to make
这才是我们想要的
That’s what we want to make.
没有人愿意像80年代那样堕落和肮脏
There’s nobody willing to get down and dirty the way they were in the ’80s.
现在的问题是 每个人都想同时取悦所有人
The problem today is everybody’s trying to please all the people at all the same time
洛伊德·考夫曼
特罗马娱乐联合创始人
还有婴儿食品
and you get baby food.
你可以吃婴儿食品 但那很无聊
You can live on baby food but it’s very boring.
特罗马是文化披萨上的墨西哥胡椒 会有很多人想要
Troma is the jalapeño pepper on the cultural pizza and there are a lot of people who want
在他们的文化披萨上撒上墨西哥胡椒吗
jalapeño peppers on their cultural pizza, right
我觉得随着年龄的增长 我并不认同罪恶快♥感♥这个词 也许当我
I think as I get older, I don’t subscribe to the term guilty pleasure, maybe when I
瑞恩·图雷克
怖屋公♥司♥发展副总裁
我还小的时候会这样吧 那只是为了保护自己和自己的品味
was a kid just because I was trying to defend myself and my tastes a little bit more.
现在我们有了社交媒体 每个人都是影评人 我们真的都有这些
Now that we have social media and everybody is a film critic, we all have these really
奇怪的口味 我们都应该理解 虽然我可能喜欢《夜困杀人场》
oddball tastes and we should all understand that while I might like Chopping Mall, I could
但我也一定能理解你为什么不喜欢它
definitely understand why you wouldn’t like Chopping Mall.
爱你所爱的就好
Just love what you love man.
小菲尔·诺贝尔
Fangoria主编
这是怀旧
It’s nostalgia.
我11岁的时候就看过了 这太棒了 因为你大脑中的某个部分
It’s just well, I saw it when I was 11 so it’s great because there’s a certain lizard
永远不可能批判性地看待在那个特定年龄
part of your brain that’s never going to be able to look critically at that movie that
为你拍摄的那部电影
did it for you at that certain age.
我们都有这样的电影
And we all have that movie.
出于同样的原因 经典是由大众决定的
By that same token, the classics are decided upon by the masses.
看到我们当时喜欢的这些电影被重新评价是件很酷的事
It’s cool to watch these movies that we liked at the time get this critical reassessment
几年之后 看看什么会被判定为正典
after a number of years and to see what gets sort of like decided as canon.
我们现在面临着一个真正的两难境地 就是我所说的数字鸿沟
There’s a real dilemma right now in terms of what I’ve been calling the digital divides.
上世纪80年代 人们用的是VHS 如果它没有跃升到DVD

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!