iconic character. That could have worked out just fine.
这部电影只是没有那样做
It just didn’t work out that way.
汤米·李·华♥莱♥士♥ 我认为他在指导和制♥作♥《月光光心慌慌3》方面
Well, Tommy Lee Wallace I thought he did a wonderful job directing and putting together
做得非常出色
Halloween 3.
没有人打算拍一部烂片
Nobody sets out to make a bad movie.
人们拥护它并且能接受它 它本身就是一部很好的独♥立♥电影
People have very much rallied to it and embrace it, it’s a good standalone movie by itself.
它从来都不需要迈克尔·迈尔斯 如果他们感到失望 那就很难了
It doesn’t need Michael Myers and never did, and if they’re disappointed tough.
《翼龙》(1982)
《翼龙》很合我的口味
Q is perfection to me.
瑞恩·图雷克
怖屋公♥司♥发展副总裁
我喜欢看《翼龙》里用定格动画中展现它飞越纽约
I love seeing Q the winged serpent flying over New York in all his stop-motion glory.
先是很棒的拉里·柯恩式摄影 几个人在屋顶上做俯卧撑
There’s just some great Larry Cohen-isms where there’s like somebody on the rooftop doing
有一个人无聊在数数 然后翼龙飞过来
push-ups and there’s a guy just going okay, he’s counting them off and then Q comes in
抓走了一个人 很棒的场景
and steals one of them. It’s so good.
这是部很奇怪的野营电影 我喜欢它
It’s such a weird campy movie. I love it.
我们去了纽约 我做了一天的准备
We went to New York, I had one day’s prep.
拉里·柯恩
《翼龙》编剧、导演
第二天我们搞到了直升机 拍摄了所有和直升机有关的场景
We got the helicopter the next day, we shot all the helicopter stuff and when I brought
当我把带子拿给特效人员时 他们对我说 哦 你做错了
the picture to the special effects people, they said to me oh, you did this all wrong,
你应该先来找我们的
you’re supposed to come to us first.
我们要勾勒它的轮廓 再为你画出故事板 告诉你
And we outline it and we draw everything for you storyboards and tell you where to put
把怪物放在哪里 演员放在哪里 等一切都提前计划好了
the monster and where to put the actors and everything is all planned in advance and you’ve
你再来拍摄整个画面 所有的镜头 现在你指望我们就这么
come in and shot the whole picture, all the footage and now you expect us to put the monster
把怪物放进去吗 我说是
into it? And I say yes.
他和戴夫·艾伦一起拍摄定格动画 真是可怜的大卫
He shot with Dave Allen doing his stop-motion… So poor David.
所有这些直升机背景都像这样弹跳
He had all these helicopter backgrounds bouncing like this.
乔·丹特
《破胆三次》导演
他必须想办法把怪物放进去 不过效果很好
And he’s got to try to figure out it how to put his monster in it. But it works out great.
这些做这些效果的人是一丝不苟的人 但他们的关注点非常狭隘
These guys who do these effects they’re meticulous guys but they have a very narrow focus
没有太多的幽默感
and not much of a sense of humor.
《鬼作秀》(1982) – 预告片
《鬼作秀》是班戈 缅因州和匹兹堡廉价座位上的两个人
Creepshow is the reaction of the sort of the Spielbergification of horror from two guys
小菲尔·诺贝尔
《Fangoria》主编
对斯皮尔伯格化的恐怖的反应
in the cheap seats in Bangor, Maine and Pittsburgh.
所以斯蒂芬·金和罗梅罗聚在一起 他们将制♥作♥欢乐恐怖电影
So Stephen King and Romero get together and they’re going to make their funhouse horror movie.
《鬼作秀》(1982)
这不同于罗梅罗做过的任何事情 也不同于金做过的任何事情
It’s unlike anything Romero had ever done and it’s unlike anything King had ever done
我认为这就说明了那部电影的力量
and I think that informs the energy of that movie.
由五个短篇小说组成 其中没有一句废话
It’s five short stories, there’s not a dud in the bunch.
它们都是道德寓言 每个故事都是
They are all moral fables. Every single one of them.
卡罗琳·威廉姆斯
《德州电锯杀人狂2》演员
其中一个故事是莱斯利·尼尔森对付贪婪
The one with Leslie Nielsen deals with greed.
他想报复那个勾引他妻子并将她从他身边偷走的男人
He wants to get revenge on the man who’s seducing his wife and stealing her away from him.
还有 马歇尔想要在他的小岛茧中保持封闭
E.G. Marshall who wants to remain closeted in his little insular cocoon.
韦薇卡·琳德佛斯的父亲对她不好 但她仍然会出现在父亲节
Viveca Lindfors whose father treated her badly but she still shows up for Father’s Day and
为他扫墓
she still goes to his grave.
内森从坟墓里爬出来的一幕相当惊人
Nathan crawling out of his grave is amazing.
他伸出手时的音乐都尖锐了起来
The musical sting when the hand comes out.
那就像魔术
It’s magic.
除了在 我想要我的蛋糕 中产生巨大影响之外
Beyond the fact that has great effects in “I want my cake.”
你无法忽视那个片段里埃德哈里斯的舞蹈
You can’t not talk about that segment and not talk about Ed Harris’s dancing.
那简直是最棒的一部分了
It’s the greatest thing ever.
我认为这是80年代恐怖片的有趣之处之一
I think that’s one of the fun things about ’80s horror is you see a lot of actors who
就是你会看到很多现在很出名的演员参演
now have gone onto do like prestige movies, these big things but they’re all in these
他们都在这些80年代恐怖片中扮演奇怪的小角色 你就像挖到宝藏一样
like weird quirky little roles in ’80s horror and you’re like “Wow, that’s kind of cool”.
我就是在《夜雾杀机》中认识的阿德里安娜·巴比欧
And just getting to watch like somebody like Adrienne Barbeau who I knew from The Fog
她扮演这个疯狂 头晕目眩 醉醺醺的女士 一直对她的丈夫大喊大叫
playing like this crazy, ditzy, drunk lady yelling at her husband all the time.
她对扮演这样一个卑鄙的角色感到紧张
She was nervous about playing such a bitchy character.
然后她就被板条箱里的野兽给吃掉了
Then you get to watch her get eaten by this beast in the crate.
这是一部受众很广的电影
It’s a movie that offers a lot for everybody.
我喜欢蓬松 喜欢盒子里的生物 喜欢贝德莉亚和她的生日蛋糕
I love Fluffy, I love the creature in the box, I love Bedelia and her birthday cake.
我也喜欢看泰德·丹森被埋在沙子里
And I loved seeing Ted Danson buried in sand and all of that.
但其中最令人难忘的部分是被流星粪粘到的斯蒂芬·金
But the most memorable part of that is Stephen King covered in meteor shit.
对 流星粪
Yeah, meteor shit.
乔治·罗梅罗说 有什么角色是你想演的吗
George Romero said is there anything in there you would love to do?
我说 我很想扮演乔迪
I said yeah, I would love to play Jordy.
他说 不行 斯蒂芬·金要演那个角色
He said well, Stephen King’s going to play that role.
你能帮忙在开头和结尾扮演爸爸吗
Would you do me a big favor and play the dad in the wrap around, the beginning and the end?
斯蒂芬金的儿子乔·金 他扮演我的儿子 我把那本漫画书
Stephen King’s son Joe King, he played my son and I threw that comic book into the garbage
到前面的垃圾桶里 最后他用我的稻草人把我给诅咒死了
can out front and then he voodoos me to death at the end over my cornflakes but I had to
但我得快点结束这段戏 因为斯蒂芬一直在房♥间里
smack him early on and Stephen was never out of the room.
汤姆 你不会伤害他的 是吧
Tom, you’re not going to hurt him, are you Tom?
你不会真的打他吧 汤姆
You’re not going to really hit him, are you Tom?
他是我的孩子 你不会的 他只有9岁
He is my boy, you’re not going to, he’s only 9 years old Tom.
我说 斯蒂芬 放松 我是一名专业演员
And I said Stephen come on, I’m a professional actor.
你要怎么和数百只蟑螂对抗
How do you wrangle the hundreds of cockroaches?
有些外来蟑螂跑到了宾夕法尼亚州的野外
Some exotic cockroaches were allowed to escape into the wilds of Pennsylvania.
别和别人说
Don’t tell anybody.
这是部很关键的电影 但是没有让他们得到应得的荣誉
It’s such a pivotal movie that didn’t get them the credit they deserve I don’t think.
因为第二年《阴阳魔界》就上映了
Because in the years following that Twilight Zone: The Movie comes out the next year and
《魔界奇谭》也拍成了一个系列 但根源都在《鬼作秀》上
then Tales from the Crypt comes out as a series but I think it all stems from Creepshow.
在约翰·卡彭特的《月光光心慌慌》成功后 我们确实看到很多电影人
With the success of John Carpenter’s Halloween, we did see a lot of films sort of come out
希瑟·威克森
《Daily Dead》主编
都在拓展这个想法 如果我们可以把一个假期和我们的作品挂钩
in response to that idea of well, if we have this holiday and we can turn it into this moment
为什么不利用它呢
in the genre why not capitalize on that?
于是就出现了《恐怖情人节》《恐怖愚人节》
And we did see the onslaught of My Bloody Valentine, April Fool’s Day, Leprechaun basically
《鬼精灵》和《圣帕特里克节》
cashing in on St. Patrick’s Day.
大量的圣诞节恐怖片出现 尤其是80年代的《平安夜,杀人夜》
We saw a ton of Christmas horror come out especially in the ’80s with Silent Night, Deadly Night.
《平安夜,杀人夜》(1984)
假期反复出现的主题变成了可怕的经历
The recurring theme with having a holiday become a horrific experience.
安德烈·高尔
《降妖别动队》演员
《魔女嘉莉》和《太空僵尸》都很明显是舞会之夜的电影
It’s an obvious grab whether it’s Carrie or Night of the Creeps, these are prom night movies
但和观众的预期大不相同 观众本想看到的是成年庆祝活动
but they go horribly different than what you’re expecting because it’s supposed
就像舞会之夜电影过渡到
to be your coming-of-age and celebration and like prom night movies are transitioned into
差不多成年了
adulthood almost.
《舞会惊魂》(1980)
情人节应该是关于你重要的另一半的 应该是
Valentine’s is supposed to be all about your significant other and that smashing together
《恐怖情人节》(1981)
把好的 轻松的和值得庆祝的东西混合在一起
of that juxtaposition of what’s supposed to be good and light-hearted and celebratory
但在这些电影里变成了血腥和邪恶
into holy crap, this is bloody and evil and people are dying.
《舞会惊魂2:你好,玛丽·娄》(1987)
是理想主义和在遇到可怕的事情时就突然中止的
That idealism and that adolescence that comes to a screeching halt when it slams into something
青春期
horrific.
一年中的这些时刻具有普遍性 我认为这是将
There’s a universality to these moments in the year and I think that’s a good way to
这一流派融入该领域的好方法
sort of bring the genre into that fold.
《录影带谋杀案》(1983)
身体与心灵的关系在柯南伯格的世界中是一种强有力的主题
The relationship of body to mind is a potent one in Cronenberg’s world and I think particularly
米克·加里斯
《恐怖大♥师♥》创作者
《灵婴》(1979) – 预告片
特别是在80年代 他十分津津乐道
in the ’80s he attacked it with quite a bit of relish.
柯南伯格有一段经历使他真正了解身体痛苦带来的精神恐惧
Cronenberg had a history of really getting at the psychic horror around physical afflictions.
《录像带谋杀案》更进一步
Videodrome was a step further.
亚历克斯·温特
《捉鬼小灵精》演员
《录像带谋杀案》(1983)
可以说我们正在进入一个人类之人性存在的时代
Sort of saying we are entering a period of humanity of human existence, cultural existence
文化存在将以有机的方式融合技术和身体
that is going to fuse technology and the body in organic ways.
对我来说最有力的片段之一 是詹姆斯·伍德的角色将他的手
One of the most potent sequences to me is when James Wood’s character sticks his hand
伸进他胃里已经形成的阴♥道♥状狭缝中
in the vagina-like slit in his stomach that has developed.
他的手变成了肉枪
His hand becomes a flesh gun.
那是非常吉格尔式的画面 机器 肉体和金属合为一体
You have a very Gigeresque image of machinery and flesh and metal becoming one and shooting
并射出癌症子弹 导致你这些被子弹射中的受害者
out cancer bullets basically that cause a decay of the flesh of the victim which you
身体腐烂掉
shoot with these bullets.
它同时具有令人难以置信的想象力 寓言和排斥性
And it’s unbelievably imaginative and potent and allegorical and repellant all at the same
同时也是非常有趣
time but devilishly entertaining.
这些都是关于录像带的 你现在看着它 你会想 天哪
It’s all about videocassettes and you look at it now and you just think gosh, it is so
它太神秘了 但它真的很天才 因为它真的在很多方面都
like arcane but it’s really genius because it really was predicting in many ways where
预测了文化的发展方向 以及普通消费者将在多大程度上参与其中
culture was going and how much more involved the average consumer was going to become
有点像信息时代的事情
pre-sort of where things went in the information age.
而遗忘就是邪教领袖 政♥治♥人物和彻头彻尾的低级小贩
And Oblivion is this kind of cross between a cult leader, a political figure and a complete
之间的交叉
low-grade huckster.
它预示了里根时代最黑暗的一面 就像那种类型的人
It’s predictive of the darkest side of the Reagan era of like where those types of people
将带领我们成为一种文化
would lead us as a culture.
这部电影真正概括了全球文化从模拟向数字过渡的开始
The movie really encapsulates the beginning of the transition of global culture from analog
从消费者如何接受媒体 以及这对你产生了什么样的影响
into digital, from how the consumer took in their media and what impact that had on you.
无论你什么时候看到它 它都会深入你的骨髓
No matter how often you see it, it will get under your skin.
《千年血后》(1983)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!