THE THING THIS WAR HAS TAUGHT ME…
这是太迟了要说的重要的事情。
IS THAT IT’S IMPORTANT TO GET THINGS SAID BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.
第一…
FIRST…
您已经向最好的父母求助了。
YOU’VE BEEN THE VERY BEST PARENTS A SON COULD EVER ASK FOR.
当我还是孩子的时候…
WHEN I WAS A KID…
我曾经对黑暗感到恐惧,
AND I USED TO GET SCARED OF THE DARK,
这就是你的想法
IT WAS THE THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE THERE
正是通过它。
THAT GOT ME THROUGH IT.
我想很多…
I THINK ABOUT THAT A LOT…
因为我猜现在可以了。
BECAUSE I GUESS I’M SCARED NOW.
我不知道是否可以…
I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT…
如果我不…
AND IF I DON’T…
请了解一下…
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES…
我必须一个人去。
I HAVE TO GO TO PLACES ALONE.
但是无论发生什么…
BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS…
总是知道…
ALWAYS KNOW THAT…
我会成为你的挚爱…
I WILL BE YOUR LOVING SON…
吉米
JIMMY.
我爱你。
I LOVE YOU.
[敲门]
[KNOCK ON DOOR]
Mac:AGGIE,GUMSHOE在她的身边。
Mac: AGGIE, GUMSHOE’S ON HER ROUNDS.
哈里,我们要离开。 Agnes正在为您寻找。
HARRY, WE’RE LEAVING. AGNES IS LOOKING FOR YOU.
行。
ALL RIGHT.
嘿,您看到过ERNIE吗?
HEY, HAVE YOU SEEN ERNIE?
没有。
NO.
哈里 哈里
HARRY. HARRY.
谢谢-感谢上帝,我找到了你。
THANK–THANK GOD I’VE FOUND YOU.
他们正在将我们移到更近的地方。
THEY’RE MOVING SOME OF US CLOSER TO THE FRONT.
我需要你帮我个大忙。
I NEED FOR YOU TO DO ME A HUGE FAVOR.
一切。
ANYTHING.
Mac:AG,快来吧。
Mac: AG, COME ON.
我会-我会在那里。
I’LL BE–I’LL BE RIGHT THERE.
我无法在任何地方找到ERNIE,而且…
I CAN’T FIND ERNIE ANYWHERE, AND…
您能为我献上他吗?
COULD YOU GIVE THIS TO HIM FOR ME?
对不起,哈里。 我-我…
I’M SORRY, HARRY. I–I…
老实说,我从没想过发生任何类似的事情。
I HONESTLY NEVER EXPECTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN.
AG,我们要离开。
AG, WE’RE LEAVING.
你不会忘记吗?
YOU WON’T FORGET?
我不会忘记的。
I WON’T FORGET.
再见
BYE.
哈里:埃妮!
Harry: ERNIE!
听着,老人,我很乐意与您碰面。
LISTEN, OLD MAN, I’M GLAD TO RUN INTO YOU WITH NO ONE ELSE AROUND.
我想带些东西让我的胸部变得轻松。
THERE’S SOMETHING I’D LIKE TO GET OFF MY CHEST.
那天我说过有关Agnes和我的事情是…
THAT BUSINESS I SAID THE OTHER DAY ABOUT AGNES AND ME WAS…
好吧,这一切都是牛。
WELL, IT WAS ALL BULL.
是的
YEAH.
AHEM。
AHEM.
好吧…
WELL, UH…
她-她请我把这个给您。
SHE–SHE ASKED ME TO GIVE THIS TO YOU.
通过订购订单,然后,嗯…
ORDERS CAME THROUGH, AND, UH…
他们寄给她…
THEY SENT HER…
[打开信封]
[OPENS ENVELOPE]
抱歉,ERNIE。
I’M SORRY, ERNIE.
我知道你的感受。
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
艾格尼丝:DEAREST ERNIE,
Agnes: DEAREST ERNIE,
通过新订单,
NEW ORDERS CAME THROUGH,
突然之间,我发现自己正走向前方。
AND, SUDDENLY, I FIND MYSELF ON MY WAY TO THE FRONT.
我正在用一只破烂的手写字,
I’M WRITING THIS WITH A SHAKY HAND,
部分原因是我很害怕
PARTLY BECAUSE I AM AFRAID
且部分是因为很难说再见。
AND PARTLY BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD TO SAY GOOD-BYE.
我想亲自对您说…
I WANTED TO SAY THIS TO YOU IN PERSON…
[KLAXON HORNS喇叭]
[KLAXON HORNS HONKING]
[毛吹显示]
[BUGLE BLOWS REVEILLE]
艾格尼丝:我当值。
Agnes: I’M ON DUTY.
只需阅读您的字母。
JUST READ YOUR LETTER.
欧内斯特:DEAREST AGGIE,
Ernest: DEAREST AGGIE,
我想知道您想说的更多话。
I MISS AND YEARN TO SEE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY.
每当有人通过门,
EVERY TIME SOMEONE COMES THROUGH THE DOOR,
我无法帮助您,希望您就是您。
I CAN’T HELP BUT LOOK UP AND HOPE IT’S YOU.
我戴了你给我的戒指
I WEAR THE RING YOU GAVE ME
每天可能要看一百遍。
AND LOOK AT IT MAYBE A HUNDRED TIMES A DAY.
哈里有新命令要报告给您的部门,
HARRY HAS NEW ORDERS TO REPORT TO YOUR SECTOR,
但是红十字会一口气看了我的腿
BUT THE RED CROSS MEDICS TOOK ONE LOOK AT MY LEG
然后拒绝我
AND TURNED ME DOWN.
我也许会惊讶他们。
I MAY SURPRISE THEM YET.
CALMA,BUINE MANI的SEI。
CALMA, SEI IN BUONE MANI.
医生:我还需要更多!
Doctor: I NEED MORE ETHER!
护士,快点!
NURSE, HURRY!
第二位医生:停止您正在做的事情并等待。
Second doctor: STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WAIT.
对,护士,等等。
RIGHT, NURSE, ETHER.
即将来临。 即将来临。
COMING THROUGH. COMING THROUGH.
他来了。
HE’S COMING AROUND.
医生:保持警惕!
Doctor: HOLD HIM DOWN!
快速获得这些SWABS-姐姐!
GET THOSE SWABS– SISTER, QUICKLY!
医生:快点!
Doctor: HURRY!
如果我知道它会变得如此…
IF I HAD KNOWN IT WAS GOING TO BE SO…
我没有要求他们在这里分配您。
I WOULDN’T HAVE ASKED THEM TO ASSIGN YOU HERE.
医生:请帮我。
Doctor: CUT FOR ME, PLEASE.
这就是我的培训。
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRAINED FOR.
您已经快24小时了。
YOU HAVE BEEN UP ALMOST 24 HOURS.
所以有你。
SO HAVE YOU.
医生:再说一次。
Doctor: AND AGAIN.
男人:我要得到它!
Man: I’VE GOT TO GET IT!
你是个孩子。
YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD.
这是一件愚蠢的事情。
THIS WAS A STUPID THING TO DO.
您什么时候会长大?
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP?
我再也不会离开你。
I COULDN’T LEAVE WITHOUT SEEING YOU AGAIN.
离开?
LEAVE?
我正在下令回美国。
I’M ON ORDERS BACK TO THE STATES.
什么时候?
WHEN?
我要在5:30明天上午去火车。
I GOT TO CATCH A TRAIN TOMORROW MORNING AT 5:30.
Mac:他们已经致电美国公♥司♥。
Mac: THEY’VE CALLED US, AG.
MM-HMM。
MM-HMM.
我告诉你我爱你。
I CAME TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU.
而且我会永远爱你。
AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
火车站旁边有旅馆。
THERE’S A HOTEL BY THE TRAIN STATION.
孩子,那不是酒店。 真是个傻瓜。
KID, THAT’S NOT A HOTEL. THAT’S A BROTHEL.
哪里都没有了。 我已经问过了。
THERE’S NOWHERE ELSE. I’VE ASKED AROUND.
你会…
WILL YOU…
我会尽力。
I’LL TRY.
[人笑]
[PEOPLE LAUGHING]
[手风琴演奏浪漫的空气]
[ACCORDION PLAYS ROMANTIC AIR]
[铰链裂缝]
[HINGE CREAKS]
对不起。 我不认为这会很糟糕。
I’M SORRY. I DIDN’T THINK IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS BAD.
只是…
IT’S JUST…
战争的一部分。
PART OF WAR.
男人渴望性,女人渴望…钱。
MEN DESPERATE FOR SEX, WOMEN DESPERATE FOR…MONEY.
您不应该在这里。
YOU SHOULDN’T BE HERE.
让我们在任何地方都可以。
LET’S GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, ANYWHERE.
[关门]
[CLOSES DOOR]
它不应该像这样。
IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS.
没关系。
NEVER MIND.
我们将在神的土地上成为最美丽的地方。
WE WERE GOING TO BE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE ON GOD’S EARTH.
然后闭上眼睛。
THEN CLOSE YOUR EYES.
我告诉过你我不是很好的舞蹈家。
I TOLD YOU I WASN’T A VERY GOOD DANCER.
对我来说,这是世界上最美丽的华尔兹。
TO ME, THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WALTZ IN THE WORLD.
这不是华尔兹。
THIS ISN’T A WALTZ.
即使我知道。
EVEN I KNOW THAT.
你要写我,对不对?
YOU’LL WRITE ME, RIGHT?
我会每天写你。
I’LL WRITE YOU EVERY DAY.
小心。