怎么样,派瑞?
Do you have any aspirin?
你有阿斯匹灵吗?
They took my aspirin away.
被他们拿走了
Feeling bad?
难受吗?
My legs do.
腿很难受
By the way, you know what tomorrow is?
顺便间间你知道明天是什么日子吗
Nancy Clutter’s birthday.
南茜克拉特的生日
She would have been 17.
她本该17岁了
You guys have gotta be stalling.
你们一定搞错了
If you had any real proof…Real proof, as in eyewitness.
如果你有真凭实据…例如亲眼目睹的证人
Fingerprints.
指纹
As God is my witness,may I burn in hell forever…
上帝作证,如果我杀死过任何人…
…if I ever killed anybody.
我就在地狱万劫不复
Careful, boy.
说话小心点,孩子
Got an aspirin?
你有阿斯匹灵吗?
How’s it going?
还好吧
Three hours and all we’ve got so far is:
我们用了三个小时目前只得到
“No. I don’t remember. Ask Dick.”
”我不知道,间迪克吧
We’ve caught that hard-nosed little punk in 50 lies and he still admits nothing.
我们拆穿他无数的谎言那个老顽固却死不承认
I think our boy’s about primed and ready.
看来他快招供了
I hope you’re right.
我希望你是对的
Why do all you people get tattooed?
为什么你们这些人都会刺青?
“All you people”?
”这些人
What people? Convicts. You’re all tattooed.
什么人?犯罪的人啊,你们都有刺青
That tiger head. What does it do?Make you feel tough?
那个老虎头,干什么用 让你觉得更猛吗?
That cop’s badge, what does it do?Make you feel honest?
那个警徽,干什么用 让你觉得更正直吗?
Everybody’s got a tattoo.
每个人都会有刺青
Only you people call them clubs.
只有你们称之为警棍
Elks, Masons, Boy Scouts. Salute.High sign. Low sign.
艾尔克斯,马森,童子军,敬礼暗号♥来暗号♥去的
Secret this and secret that.”No trespassing. Keep off the grass.”
秘密这秘密那的”不准擅自进入,远离草皮”
Nice, respectable, tattoo clubs.
正派,受人尊敬的刺青俱乐部
Poker clubs, golf clubs, tennis clubs.
扑克牌俱乐部、高尔夫俱乐部网球俱乐部
Clubs for gambling and clubs for drinking.
赌博的俱乐部和喝酒的俱乐部
Even a real club like Daddy-O’s got in that little brown bag.
即使是老爹俱乐部也有个小小的棕色皮包
What you gonna do, pappy?Club it out of me?
老爹,你想怎样?拿这个吓我吗?
Something like that.
差不多
I said you made three mistakes.
我说过你犯了三个错误
First, you left a living witness.
第一个,你留下了活着的证人
Second, your alibi won’t hold water.
第二个,你不在场的证明不够合理
And third?
第三个呢
Coming up.
就是这个
Footprints.
脚印
Made in the spot where Mr. Clutter was murdered.
从克拉特凶杀现场照下来的
These are the shoes that made them.
是鞋子造成的
Yours.
你的鞋
This footprint…
这脚印
…was made in Mr. Clutter’s blood.
…是克拉特先生血迹中印出来的
Perry’s shoe.
派瑞的鞋子
Same cat’s paw. Same size. Same blood.
同样牌子、同样尺码、同样血迹
All right, Dick. This time the truth.
好了,迪克,这下该说实话了
I don’t want to be charged with murder one…
我不想以一级谋杀被起诉
…because I never pulled the trigger.
…因为不是我开的枪
I don’t even know what the goddamn hell was happening.
我甚至不知道到底那是怎么发生的
It was Perry. He did it.
全都是派瑞,全是他干的
I couldn’t stop him.
我没法子拦住他
He killed them all.
他把他们全杀了
Are you the officer that made the arrest?
你是当时逮捕他们的警官吗?
If you’d grabbed them five minutes earlier…
如果早五分钟抓到他们…
…before they’d picked up that box…
…就没这箱证物了
Just luck, I guess.
运气好吧
Or something.
老天有眼
Hickock swears that he tried to stop you.
希考发誓他曾试着阻止你
He was scared that you’d shoot him, too. He said you did it. All of it.
他怕你把他也做了 他说是你干的,整件事都是
Sure. Now you’d like me to say he did it.
当然,你想我说是他干的
He’s no killer, and he knows it.
他不是杀手,而且他自己也知道
That’s why he picked you.He needed a trigger.
那是他挑上你的原因他需要一个枪手
You had nothing to lose.You’d already killed a man, in Vegas.
你没什么好失去的你在拉斯维加斯已经杀过人了
Beat him to death with a bicycle chain.
用脚踏车链打死他的
Tough boy. Real brass boy.
冷酷的家伙,真有种
I knew if we got caught…
我就知道如果我们被抓…
…if he dropped his guts,he’d tell about that guy in Vegas.
…当他吓破胆时,他就会说出拉斯维加斯那个人的事
I never killed anybody.
我从没杀过任何人
Not before that night.
在那夜之前从没有过
‘Cause that night…
因为那个晚上
…I think…
我想
让我好好想想当时的情况
我们在午夜时到那
This is it.
动手吧
Let’s pull outta here.
我们就此打住吧
Now, before it’s too late.
趁一切太迟之前
If you’re gonna do it,you’ll have to do it alone.
如果你想做的话,你得自己去做
You don’t think I got the guts to do it alone.
你以为我没胆自己做?
who’s wearing the pants.
好吧,让你知道是谁说了算
How’d you kill that guy in Vegas, anyhow?Love him to death?
你怎么会杀死拉斯维加斯那家伙?爱他爱得要死吗?
Korean War hero.
韩战英雄
Christ!
天啊
为什么我会同意这一切?
当一切刚开始时·
谁又知道是怎么开始的呢?
当迪克第一次告诉我这个计划一切都不是那么的真实的
然后,我们越接近就变得越真实
整件事失去控制,无法阻止
就像在读一个故事一样…
…而我必须知道将要发生些什么
又将怎么结束
Wait.
等一下
If we find the safe,do you know how to open it?
如果我们发现保险箱你知道怎么打开它吗?
I know somebody that knows.
我有认识的人会
Honey? Is that you, honey?
亲爱的?是你吗?
Who is it?
是谁?
Come with us. Now! What?
马上跟我们走 什么?
Come with us.
跟上
In the office.
进办公室
Now, sir.
先生
Where do you keep that safe?
你把保险箱藏在哪?
What safe? I don’t have any safe.
什么保险箱?我没有保险箱
Don’t lie to me, you son of a bitch.
别骗我,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I know you got a safe.Right here. In this office.
我知道你有保险箱的就在这里,就在办公室里头
I’m sorry, but there isn’t any safe.
很抱歉,但真的没有保险箱
There never was a safe.
这儿从来就没有保险箱
Any other phones?
还有其他的电♥话♥吗?
One. In the kitchen.
还有一具在厨房♥里
Unlock this cabinet.
打开这个柜子
It’s not locked.
它没有锁
Where is it?
保险箱呢?
Come on, move it.
快,往前走
All right, now. The money, dig it up.
好了,现在,把钱都拿出来
Thirty-one lousy dollars.
只有三十一块钱
A rich man like you.
像你这样的有钱人
You gotta have more money than this.
你应该有比这还要多的钱
Not in cash. I can write you a check.
没有现金:我可以写张支票给你
A check?
支票?
What kind of… Don’t do that!
这是什么· 别这么做
There’s somebody awake upstairs. My family.
楼上有人醒了,我的家人
The only people upstairs…
楼上只有
…are my wife, my son and daughter.
…我太太、儿子和女儿
Your wife, she got any money?
你老婆有现金吗?
Please, she’s not well. Sure. Sure, pops.
她不舒服,当然
Upstairs. My glasses. I can’t see without them.
上楼没有眼镜我就看不到了
Upstairs, upstairs.
上楼,上楼去
Why do you boys want to do this?
你们为什么这么做?
I never harmed you.
我从未伤害过你们
I never saw you before. Shut up. We’ll tell you when to talk.
我之前也没见过你们闭嘴,该说话时会告诉你的
It’s all right, sweetheart, don’t be afraid.
没事的,甜心,别怕
These men, they just want some money.
这些人只想要钱
They believe we have money hidden in a safe.
他们以为我们有钱藏在保险箱里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!