我受了多少黑人侏儒的气 老兄
I’ve had to take off of black midgets, man.
那…
That’s…
那倒是千真万确
Undeniably true.
吉米
See, Jimmy,
我的妻子是黑人
my wife was black.
我非常爱她
And I loved her very much.
在1976年 她被一个白人谋杀了
And in 1976, she was murdered by a white man.
那么 在这场血腥屠♥杀♥中
So, where the fuck am I supposed to stand
我应该站在哪边呢
in all this blood and carnage?
抓到凶手了吗
Did they get the guy who did it?
我一个朋友把他抓住了
A friend of mine got him.
哈利·沃特斯抓到他了
Harry Waters got him.
告诉我 吉米 这场战争中我该站在哪边
So tell me, Jim, whose side do I fight on in this wonderful war?
我认为你需要权衡所有的选择
I think you need to weigh up all your options and
再让你的良心决定 肯
let your conscience decide, Ken.
两个肮脏的妓♥女♥ 还有一个种族歧视的矮人
Two manky hookers and a racist dwarf.
我还是打道回府吧
I think I’m heading home.
是吗 我跟你一起回去
Yeah. I think I’ll come with you.
-怎么回事 -退后 矮子
– What’s… – Back off, shorty!
你又不会空手道
You don’t know karate.
别说这不是你自找的
Don’t say you didn’t have it coming.
死矮子
Shortarse!
我找尤里
Meeting Yuri.
我就是
Yes, I’m Yuri.
沃特斯先生说 这东西可能有必要用
Mr. Waters said that might be necessary.
科宁根阿斯特丽德公园里有很多幽处
There are a lot of alcoves in the Koningin Astrid Park.
你会用这个词吗 “幽处”
You use this word, “alcoves”?
“幽处” 有时会用
“Alcoves”? Yes. Sometimes.
圣诞节的时候
There are not many people
这些幽处没多少人
around in these alcoves in Christmas time.
如果我要杀人 就会去那里
If I were to murder a man, I would murder him here.
你确定应该用这个词吗 “幽处”
Are you sure this is the right word, “alcoves”?
“幽处” 没错 和”隐蔽的角落”差不多
“Alcoves”, yes. It’s kind of like “nooks and crannies”.
“隐蔽的角落” 没错 也许这么说更准确
“Nooks and crannies”, yes. Perhaps this would be more accurate.
“隐蔽的角落” 而不是”幽处” 对
“Nooks and crannies”, rather than “alcoves”. Yeah.
你会动手的 对吗
You are going to do it, aren’t you?
沃特斯先生会感到很失望…
Mr. Waters will be very disappointed…
我当然会动手
Of course I’m going to fucking do it.
这是我的工作
It’s what I do.
你的朋友今天早上举止很奇怪
Your friend was behaving rather oddly this morning.
奇怪 怎么奇怪
Oddly? How?
他问了我孩子的事
Well, he asked me about the baby,
问我想要男孩还是女孩
and if I wanted a boy or a girl.
我说我不在意 只要孩子健康就好
I said I didn’t mind as long as it’s healthy, of course.
然后他给了我两百欧元 让我留给孩子
But then he gave me 200 euros to give to the baby.
我当然拒绝了 但他坚持要我收下
I refused, obviously, but he was quite insistent.
等你见到他时 能还给他吗
Would you give it back to him when you see him?
我并不是不领情
I don’t want to appear ungrateful,
但这似乎是他身上所有的钱了
but it seemed like all the money he had.
你知道他现在在哪吗
Do you know where he is now?
他说他要去公园
He said he was going to the park.
抱歉 雷
Sorry, Ray.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
雷 住手
Ray, don’t!
该死 你从哪儿冒出来的
Fucking hell! Where the fuck did you come from?
我刚刚在那后面
I was behind the thing.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 雷
What the fuck are you doing, Ray?
你♥他♥妈♥又在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-你要来杀我 -不 我没有
– You were gonna kill me. – No, I wasn’t.
你刚刚都要自杀了
You were gonna kill yourself!
我有权自杀
I’m allowed to.
不 你没有
No, you’re not!
什么
What?
我无权自杀 但你能杀我
I’m not allowed to and you are?
这怎么能叫公平
How’s that fair?
我们能找个地方聊聊这事吗
Can we go somewhere and talk about this, please?
我下不去手 雷
I wasn’t gonna go through with it, Ray.
你♥他♥妈♥看上去
You fucking looked like
就他妈像是要动手了
you were gonna go fucking through with it.
你从哪弄到的枪
Where’d you get that gun?
哈利的朋友给的
A friend of Harry’s.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck, man.
让我看看
Let me see it.
还有消音器
Silencer, too.
不错
Nice.
我的是一把女用手♥枪♥
Mine’s a bloody girl’s gun.
-我保管了 -你说什么
– I’m keeping it. – Pardon me?
-把我的枪还我 -不能还给你
– Give me me gun back. – You’re not getting it back.
你有自杀倾向
You’re a suicide case.
你刚刚还想一枪打爆我的头呢
And you were trying to shoot me in the fucking head.
那把枪我不可能还给你
You’re not getting that gun back.
今天过得可真不错
A great day this has turned out to be.
我想自杀 我的朋友想杀我
I’m suicidal, me mate tries to kill me,
我的枪被缴了 而我们还待在他妈的布鲁日
me gun gets nicked and we’re still in fucking Bruges.
听着 我会给你些钱
Listen, I’m gonna give you some money
再把你送上火车
and put you on a train somewhere.
回英国吗
Back to England?
你不能回英国 雷 你会死的
You can’t go back to England, Ray. You’d be a dead man!
我想死
I want to be a dead man.
难道你忘了吗
Have you been missing something?
你不会想死的 雷
You don’t want to be a dead man, Ray.
我杀了一个小男孩
I killed a little boy!
那就让下一个小男孩活下去
Then save the next little boy.
远走高飞吧
Just go away somewhere,
别干这行了 去做点善事吧
get out of this business and try to do something good.
你死了可就做不了善事了
You’re not gonna help anybody dead.
你永远无法让那个小男孩起死回生
You’re not gonna bring that boy back.
但你也许能让下一个小男孩免遭厄运
But you might save the next one.
我该去当什么 医生吗
What am I gonna be, a doctor?
要考试的
You need exams.
任何事 雷 做什么都行
Do anything, Ray. Do anything.
亲爱的肯
我去公园了 这样她就不必打扫了 雷
真是混♥蛋♥
What a wanker!
他说 这次旅行
He said this whole trip,
来布鲁日旅行这整件事
this whole being in Bruges thing,
就是为了在你死之前
was just to give you one last,
给你留下最后的美好回忆
joyful memory before you died.
在布鲁日
In Bruges?
也许在巴哈马群岛可以
The Bahamas, maybe.
为什么在布鲁日
Why fucking Bruges?
我猜因为来这里更便宜吧
I suppose it’s cheaper.
这是剩下的迷幻药和摇♥头♥丸♥
The rest of the acid and the ecstasy.
能把枪还给我吗 拜托
Can I have me gun back, please?
我该怎么办 肯
What am I gonna do, Ken?
-我该怎么办 -继续生活
– What am I gonna do? – Just keep moving.
继续生活
Keep on moving.
别再想那件事了
Try not to think about it.
也许可以学一门新语言
Learn a new language, maybe?
得了吧 我英语学得都不怎么样
Sure, I can hardly do English.
不过我就喜欢欧洲这点
That’s one thing I like about Europe, though.
你不必学各国的语言
You don’t have to learn any of their languages.
先把家忘掉一段时间吧
Just forget about home for a while.
等六七年之后 再看情况
See how the land lies in six years, seven years.
七年没那么长
Seven years is not that long.
那男孩都没活到七岁
It’s longer than that boy got.
我的第一份工作
Me first fucking job.
我真是个出色的杀手
Great hitman I turned out to be.
有的人就是不适合干这行 雷
Some people just aren’t cut out for it, Ray.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!