没有 他挺乐意出去的
No, he was glad to get out.
他真的走了吗
He’s definitely gone?
没错 他都把门关上了
Yeah, yeah, he slammed the door.
这不代表他走了 出去看一下
That don’t mean he’s gone. Go check outside the door.
哈利 他真的走了
Harry, he’s definitely gone.
你知道布鲁日没有保龄球馆吧
You realize there are no bowling alleys in Bruges?
我知道 哈利 但他还是想去找找看
I realize that, Harry. The boy wanted to have a look anyway.
能找到什么 中世纪保龄球馆吗
What are they gonna have, a medieval fucking bowling alley?
我说了 他也许只是很高兴能出去
As I say, I think he was just glad to get out and about.
他过得开心吗 每天看看运河什么的
So, is he having a nice time, seeing all the canals and that?
我在那里过得非常开心
I had a lovely time when I was there.
那些运河 还有古老的建筑
All the canals and the old buildings and that.
你什么时候来过这里
When were you here?
七岁的时候 那是我人生中最后一段快乐假期
When I was seven. Last happy holiday I fucking had.
-你们坐船游过运河了吗 -坐过了
– Have you been on a canal trip, yet? – Yeah.
有没有沿着鹅卵石街道漫步
Have you been down, like, all the old cobbled streets and that?
走过了
Yeah.
-那里美得像童话 不是吗 -没错
– It’s like a fairytale, isn’t it, that place? – Yeah.
还有那些教堂
With the churches and that.
-是哥特风格吗 -是的
– Is it Gothic? – Yeah.
所以他真的过得很开心吗
So he’s having a really nice time?
我过得很开心
Well, I’m having a really nice time.
但我不确定他是否真的对这些感兴趣
I’m not sure if it’s really his cup of tea.
什么
What?
我不确定他是否喜欢这些
You know, I’m not sure if it’s really his thing.
你什么意思 “他不太喜欢”
What do you mean, “It’s not really his thing”?
这是什么意思 “他不太喜欢”
What is that supposed to mean, “It’s not really his thing”?
这他妈什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
没什么 哈利
Nothing, Harry.
这他妈是个童话般的小镇 对吗
It’s a fairytale fucking town, isn’t it?
怎么会有人不喜欢童话般的小镇
How can a fairytale town not be somebody’s fucking thing?
那些运河 桥梁
How can all those canals and bridges
鹅卵石街道 还有教堂
and cobbled streets and those churches,
那些如梦似幻的东西
all that beautiful fucking fairytale stuff,
怎么会有人他妈的不喜欢
how can that not be somebody’s fucking thing, eh?
我的意思是…
What I think I meant to say was…
那里还有天鹅吗
Is the swan still there?
-没错 天鹅… -怎么他妈的会有人
– Yeah, the swan’s… – How can fucking swans not fucking be
不喜欢他妈的天鹅
somebody’s fucking thing, eh?
怎么会这样
How can that be?
我的意思是
What I think I meant to say was,
他刚到的时候 还不是很确定
when he first arrived, he wasn’t quite sure about it.
在下火车的时候
You know, there’s that big, dual carriageway
有一条很宽的双向车道
when you get off the train.
你上次来的时候可能还没有 哈利
It mightn’t have been here when you were here last, Harry.
但他一走进这个古老的小镇
Well, as soon as he got into, like, the old town proper,
看到那些运河和桥梁
and he saw the canals and the bridges and,
还有天鹅
you know, the swans and that,
他就喜欢上了
well, he just fucking loved it then.
永远也看不够这个小镇中世纪的那一面
Couldn’t get enough of it, the medieval part of town.
只是刚下火车时看到的双向车道
It was just that initial, dual carriageway thing
让他稍微迟疑了一下
sort of put him off for a second.
我不记得有双向车道了
Don’t know if I remember a dual carriageway.
肯定是最近才建的
Must be recent.
没有把那里毁了吧
Hasn’t spoilt it, has it?
没有 只是刚开始感觉不太好
No, no, no, it’s just that initial thing.
你知道吗
And you know what?
当我们走在街道上时
As we were walking through the streets,
冷冷的雾气
there was this sort of freezing fog
笼罩着一切
hanging over everything,
仿佛置身于童话中
and it made it look almost like a fairytale or something.
他转向我 你知道他说什么吗
And he turned to me, do you know what he said?
他说了什么
What’d he say?
他说 “肯 我很清醒 但我仿佛置身梦境”
He said, “Ken, I know I’m awake, but I feel like I’m in a dream.”
是吗 他这么说了
Yeah? He said that?
没错
Yeah.
他是指美梦吗
Meaning, like, in a good dream?
是啊 当然是美梦
Yeah. Of course, like in a good dream.
很好 我很高兴他喜欢那里
Oh, good. I’m glad he likes it there.
我很高兴我们可以为他做些什么
I’m glad we were able to give him something.
给他些美好的回忆 因为他不是坏孩子 对吗
Something good and happy. Because he wasn’t a bad kid, was he?
他不是个坏孩子 对吗
He wasn’t a bad kid, was he?
听着 记下这个地址 拉阿姆斯查特街17号♥
Listen, take down this address. Raamstraat 17.
不是”拉姆” 多了一个”阿”
That’s “Raam”, like “Ram”, but with an extra “a”.
拉阿姆斯查特街17号♥
Raamstraat 17.
记下了吗
You got that?
记下了 拉阿姆斯查特街17号♥
Yes, Raamstraat 17.
很好 明早9点会有人在那里
Good. There’ll be a man there tomorrow morning at 9:00,
他叫尤里
his name’s Yuri.
-尤里 -他会给你枪
– Yuri. – He’ll give you the gun.
事情办完后 在明天3点或4点时
Ring me on the public phone at Jimmy Driscoll’s
用吉米·德里思科餐厅的公用电♥话♥联♥系♥我
about 3:00 or 4:00 tomorrow, after it’s done.
什么事办完后
After what’s done?
你傻了吗
Are you being thick?
-不 -听着 我喜欢雷
– No. – Listen, I like Ray.
他是个好小伙 但归根结底
He was a good bloke, but when it all comes down to it, you know,
他杀了一个小孩
he blew the head off a little fucking kid.
是你带他入行的 肯
And you brought him in, Ken.
如果这件事他不负责 那谁来负责
So if the buck don’t stop with him, where does it stop?

Ken?
如果这件事他不负责 那谁来负责
If the buck don’t stop with him, where does it stop?
我来负责 哈利 这很简单
It stops with me, Harry. That’s an easy one.
别发火 肯
Look, don’t get shirty, Ken.
听着 我很高兴能在他死之前
Listen, I’m just glad that I was able to do
为他做些什么
something for the boy before he went.
为他做什么
Do what for the boy?
让他看看布鲁日
You know, have him get to see Bruges.
我想在我死之前再看看布鲁日
I’d like to go to see Bruges again before I die.
他怎么说的 “就像在做梦一样”
What was it he said again about… Yeah, “It’s like a dream”.
“我很清醒 但我仿佛置身梦境”
“I know I’m awake, but I feel like I’m in a dream.”
没错
Yeah.
他死了之后给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call when he’s dead.
那是我的女朋友 你这个混♥蛋♥
That’s my fucking girlfriend, you asshole.
埃里克 你在干什么
Eirik, what are you doing?
你从哪来 混♥蛋♥
Where are you from, fucker?
我老家爱尔兰
Ireland, originally.
你觉得你跑来比利时
And you think it’s okay to come over to Belgium
睡别人的女朋友合适吗
and fuck another man’s girl?
我不知道她有男朋友 好吗
Look, I didn’t know she had a boyfriend, all right?
以及我还没和她上♥床♥ 不信你问她
And I haven’t fucked her, anyway. Ask her.
我只用手摸过
I’d only put me hand on it.
埃里克 把枪放下
Eirik, put the gun down!
跪下 张开嘴
Get down on your knees and open your mouth.
别犯傻了
Don’t start being silly.
跪下…
Get down on your…
从什么时候开始
Exactly at what point was it
光头们都变成娘炮基佬了
that all skinheads suddenly became poofs?
在以前 你要是个光头
Used to be, you were a skinhead,
你就会到处欺负十二岁的巴基斯坦孩子
you just went around beating up Pakistani 12-year-olds.
现在看来 这才是你变成废物的原因
Now it seems a prerequisite to be a fucking bum-boy!
这可没用
That’s not gonna help you, man.
雷 那把枪里只装了空包弹
Ray, there’s only blanks in that gun.
埃里克 不要
Eirik, don’t!
现在谁才是娘炮基佬
Now who’s the fucking bum-boy?
是你 你这个娘炮基佬
You, you fucking bum-boy!
克洛伊 这到底是怎么回事
Chloe, what exactly is going on here?
我看不见了 我看不见了
I can’t see! I can’t see!
你♥他♥妈♥当然看不见
Of course you can’t fucking see!
我刚刚冲你眼睛里射了一发空包弹
I just shot a blank in your fucking eyes!
-这是你男朋友吗 -不 他是我前男友
– Is this fella your boyfriend? – No. I mean, he used to be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!