– Go out where? – The pub.
不行
No!
我们出去看看那些
Let’s go out and have a look at some of the…
中世纪的古建筑吧
all the old medieval buildings and that.
晚上灯都亮起来了 应该会更好看
Because I bet they look even better at night, all lit up.
太好了
Yes!
这里被称作格鲁修斯博物馆
That there is called the Gruuthuse Museum.
这些建筑都有着奇奇怪怪的名字 不是吗
They all have funny names, don’t they?
是的 佛兰芒语
Yes, Flemish.
这上面说
In here it says,
“比利时人曾分别在1471年和1651年
“The Belgians twice sheltered fugitive English Kings
两次庇护逃难的英国国王 使其免遭谋杀”
from being murdered, 1471 and 1651.”
我之前一直很讨厌历史 你呢
I used to hate history, didn’t you?
都是些陈芝麻烂谷子的事
It’s all just a load of stuff that’s already happened.
他们在那里干什么
What are they doing over there?
他们在拍电影
They’re filming something.
他们在拍侏儒
They’re filming midgets!
雷
Ray!
所以在这一幕
So, on this scene,
你应该像一只小老鼠一样走路 好吗
you’re supposed to walk like a little, tiny mouse, yeah?
可以吗 很好
Okay? Great.
雷 我们走吧
Ray, come on, let’s go.
走个屁 他们在拍侏儒呢
My arse, let’s go. They’re filming midgets.
天哪 看那个姑娘
Oh, my God! Look at that girl.
她真美
She’s gorgeous!
雷 我们现在就走
Ray, we’re going right now.
去你的
Fuck off, are we!
在布鲁日待到现在也就这姑娘最有意思
This is the best bit of Bruges so far.
你就继续去看你那些建筑吧
You and your buildings.
你好
Hello.
-你会说英语吗 -不会
– Do you speak English? – No.
你会说 大家都会说
Yes, you do. Everybody does.
你们为什么要拍侏儒
What are you filming midgets for?
这是一部荷兰电影 拍的是梦境
It’s a Dutch movie. It’s a dream sequence.
模仿尼古拉斯·罗伊格的《威尼斯凝魂》
It’s a pastiche of Nicholas Roeg’s Don’t Look Now.
也不能说模仿 不过
Not a pastiche, but a…
说致敬有些太过了
A homage is too strong.
算是认可吧
A nod of the head.
你英语说得很好
Wow, your English is very good.
很多侏儒都有自杀倾向
A lot of midgets tend to kill themselves.
数量多得不成比例
A disproportionate amount.
《梦幻岛》里的赫夫·维勒查泽
Hervé Villechaize, off of Fantasy Island.
《时光大盗》里好像也有一个人
I think somebody off The Time Bandits.
我想他们肯定是因为自己身材矮小
I suppose they must get really sad about, like,
而感到很难过
being really little and that.
人们向他们投去异样的眼光 嘲笑他们
People looking at them and laughing at them.
骂他们死矮子
Calling them names. You know, shortarse.
还有一个有名的侏儒也死了 但我想不起来了
There’s another famous midget I’m missing, but I can’t remember.
不是演R2-D2的 不 他还活着
It’s not the R2-D2 man. No, he’s still going.
《星球大战》中的一个机器人
希望你们的侏儒不会自杀
I hope your midget doesn’t kill himself.
否则你们的梦境就拍不成了
Your dream sequence will be fucked.
他不喜欢被人叫作侏儒 他更喜欢矮人这个称呼
He doesn’t like being called a midget. He prefers dwarf.
我就是这个意思
Well, this is exactly my point!
当你希望被称作矮人
People go around calling you
而人们却一直叫你侏儒时
a midget when you want to be called a dwarf.
你当然会对准自己脑门来一枪了
Of course you’re gonna blow your head off!
-我叫雷 你呢 -克洛伊
– My name’s Ray. What’s yours? – Chloe.
你是怎么绕过保安进来的
How did you get past the security man?
绕过保安也算我工作的一部分
Getting past security men, it’s sort of my job.
你是小偷
You’re a shoplifter?
不 不是小偷
No, not a shoplifter.
不过这笑话还不错
It’s a good joke, though.
不
No.
我会在明天晚餐时把我的工作告诉你
I’ll tell you what I am at dinner tomorrow night.
该死
Fuck.
克洛伊·维莱特
太棒了
How fucking cool.
布雷克利先生
Mr. Blakely?
是的 不 我是克拉姆先生
Yes. No, Mr. Cranham.
不是 对 我是布雷克利先生 怎么了
No. Yes. Mr. Blakely. Yes.
有你的留言
You have a message.
该死
Shit!
第一 说了让你们待在房♥间里 为什么不照做
Number one, why aren’t you in when I fucking told you to be in?
第二 为什么
Number two, why doesn’t
这家旅馆的电♥话♥没有语♥音♥信箱
this hotel have phones with fucking voicemail
我还得给他妈的前台留言
and not I have to leave messages with the fucking receptionist?
第三 明晚我再打电♥话♥来的时候
Number three, you better fucking
你们最好都在房♥间里
be in tomorrow night when I fucking call again
否则我要你们好看
or there’ll be fucking hell to pay,
我是认真的 哈利留
I’m fucking telling you. Harry.
我不是前台 我和我丈夫一起经营这家旅馆 玛丽
你♥他♥妈♥把灯关了
Would you turn the fucking light off!
抱歉 肯
Sorry, Ken.
小声点
Keep the fucking noise down!
某人在闹脾气啊
Someone’s in a mood.
你绝对想不到
You’ll never guess what.
能不能请你闭上嘴 然后睡觉
Will you shut your fucking mouth, please, and go to sleep?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
但我得先取下隐形眼镜
Except I’ve gotta take me contact lenses out.
总共加起来
Altogether,
我喝了
I had
六瓶啤酒 五品脱散啤
five pints of beer and six bottles.
不对 是七瓶啤酒 六品脱散啤
No. Six pints of beer and seven bottles.
而且我根本就没醉
And you know what? I’m not even pissed!
你绝对想不到 肯
You’ll never guess what, Ken.
-肯 你绝对想不到 -什么
– Ken, you’ll never guess what. – What?
我明晚有约会了
Got a date for tomorrow night.
我为你开心
I’m very happy for you.
和姑娘约会
With a girl.
请你把灯关了好吗
Can you turn the light off, please?
才刚到布鲁日一天
Only been in Bruges one day,
就约上了在电影业工作的姑娘
got a date with a girl in the film business,
比利时电影业
the Belgian film business.
他们要拍一部和侏儒有关的电影
They’re doing a film about a midget.
小姐
Miss?
玛丽
Marie?
昨晚的留言真是不好意思
Sorry about the message last night.
留言的人有点…
The man who left it is a bit of a…
-他有点… -混♥蛋♥吗
– Well, he’s a bit of a… – Cock?
没错 他有点混♥蛋♥
Yes. He’s a bit of a cock.
早上好
Morning.
哈利昨晚来电♥话♥了
Harry called last night.
我们没接到
We missed him.
天哪 他骂了好多脏话 不是吗
Jeez, he swears a lot, doesn’t he?
无论如何 我们今晚要留下
We’re staying in tonight. Whatever happens.
除非…
Except…
除非什么
Except hmm what?
除非其实只需要一个人留下
Except only one of us needs to stay in, really.
那会是谁留下呢 雷
And which one of us would that be, now, Ray?
我以为你不喜欢布鲁日
I thought you didn’t like Bruges.
我是不喜欢布鲁日 这是个破地方
I don’t like Bruges, it’s a shithole.
但我说过 我和一个比利时姑娘有约了
But I did already say I had a date with a Belgian lady
她在比利时的电影行业工作
in the Belgian film business,
我之前已经说过了
which I did already say about before.
别惹麻烦就行
Just don’t get into any fucking trouble.
我们要低调行事
We’re keeping a low profile.
而且今天上午 还有下午
And this morning, and this afternoon,
我们得做我想做的事
we are doing what I want to do.
-明白吗 -当然
– Got it? – Of course.
我想肯定和文化有关
Which, I presume, will involve culture.
我们应该在文化和享乐之间找找平衡
Oh, we shall strike a balance between culture and fun.