在杀了他们之后 我把枪扔进了泰晤士河
After I killed them, I dropped the gun in the Thames,
在汉堡王的卫生间里把手洗干净
washed the residue off me hands in the bathroom of a Burger King,
然后回家待命
and walked home to await instructions.
不久之后 我接到了命令
Shortly thereafter, the instructions came through.
滚出伦敦 你们这些蠢货
Get the fuck out of London, youse dumb fucks.
去布鲁日
Get to Bruges.
我都不知道布鲁日在哪
I didn’t even know where Bruges fucking was.
那地方在比利时
It’s in Belgium.
杀手没有假期
布鲁日是个破地方
Bruges is a shithole.
布鲁日不是个破地方
Bruges is not a shithole.
布鲁日就是个破地方
Bruges is a shithole.
雷 我们才刚下火车
Ray, we’ve only just got off the fucking train.
能等我们看到布鲁日之后
Could we reserve judgment on Bruges
再做评价吗
until we’ve seen the fucking place?
不用看就知道那地方很破
I know it’s gonna be a shithole.
破地方
Shithole.
我想克拉姆和布雷克利
I think you have a couple of rooms
在你这里预定了两间房♥吧
booked under Cranham and Blakely?
有的 不是 只订了一间房♥
Yes. No, we have one room booked.
一间双人房♥ 住两周
One twin room. Booked for two weeks.
居然要住两周
Two weeks!
还有其余的房♥间吗
Do you have another room?
恐怕没有 我们客满了
No, I’m afraid we’re fully booked.
最近是圣诞季 到处都客满了
With Christmas, everywhere is fully booked.
好吧
Okay.
风景很漂亮
It’s very pretty.
我没开玩笑 我们不能待在这
I’m not being funny, we can’t stay here.
在他来电♥话♥前 我们只能在这待着
We’ve got to stay here until he rings.
要是他两周都不打电♥话♥过来呢
Well, what if he doesn’t ring for two weeks?
那我们就在这里待两个星期
Then we stay here for two weeks.
两个星期
For two weeks?
在他妈的布鲁日
In fucking Bruges?
在这种房♥间
In a room like this?
还和你一起
With you?
想都别想
No way!
雷 我真不想说这些
Ray, I really don’t like to say this.
你真不想说什么
You really don’t like to say what?
就那件事 你知道的
Well? You know?
别提这事
Fucking bring that up.
你觉得这样好不好
Do you think this is good?
什么好不好
Do I think what’s good?
乘乘船 看看风景
You know, going round in a boat, looking at stuff.
挺好的
Yes, I do.
这叫观光
It’s called sightseeing.
看看那个
Look at that.
这里以前是一家医院 建于十二世纪
It’s a former hospital. From the 1100s.
显然 布鲁日是整个比利时
Bruges is the most well-preserved medieval town
保存得最好的中世纪小镇
in the whole of Belgium, apparently.
-上去吗 -上面有什么
– Coming up? – What’s up there?
风景
The view.
什么风景 下面的风景吗
The view of what? The view of down here?
我在这里也看得到
I can see that from down here.
雷 你大概是全世界最扫兴的游客了
Ray, you’re about the worst tourist in the whole world.
肯 我在都柏林长大
Ken, I grew up in Dublin.
我爱都柏林
I love Dublin.
如果我是个在农场长大的智障
If I’d grown up on a farm and was retarded,
我可能会喜欢布鲁日
Bruges might impress me.
但我不是 所以我不喜欢
But I didn’t, so it doesn’t.
让我把硬币用了吧
Trying to get rid of me coins.
三块 三块五 四块
3, 3.50, 4,
四块一 两毛 三毛
4.10, .20, .30,
四块四 四块五 四块六
4.40, 4.50, 4.60,
四块七
4.70,
四块八
4.80,
四块九
4.90.
四块九可以吗
Will you take 4.90?
票价五欧
Entry is 5 euro.
拜托 就差一毛
Come on, man, it’s only 10 cents.
票价五欧
Entry is 5 euro.
工作开心吗
Happy in your work?
很开心
Very happy.
我喜欢这里的风景
I like it here.
去过塔顶了吗
Been to the top of the tower?
去过了 很烂
Yeah. Yeah, it’s rubbish.
是吗 旅行指南上说这里不容错过
It is? The guidebook says it’s a must-see.
你们可没法上去
Well, you lot ain’t going up there.
不好意思 为什么
Pardon me? Why?
楼梯很不结实 我可没开玩笑
I mean, it’s all windy stairs. I’m not being funny.
你到底什么意思
What exactly are you trying to say?
我到底什么意思
What exactly am I trying to say?
你们几个胖得跟猪一样
Youse are a bunch of fucking elephants!
你等着
Right, you.
你追不上我的 放弃吧 死胖子
Come on, leave it, fatty.
天底下就你最没教养 懂不懂什么叫礼貌
You know, you’re just the rudest man. The rudest man!
怎么回事
What’s all that about?
他们可没法上去
They’re not going up there.
诸位 我要是你就别上去了 楼梯太窄了
Hey, guys, I wouldn’t go up there. It’s really narrow.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you, motherfucker!
美国人 对吗
Americans, isn’t it?
这才像个真正的假期该有的样子
Now, this is more like it. Proper holidays.
为我的基佬朋友点一杯基佬啤酒
One gay beer for my gay friend,
再给我自己来杯普通啤酒 因为我是直男
and one normal beer for me, because I am normal.
人生若此 夫复何求啊
This is the life.
我们不能留在这里买♥♥醉
We’re not staying here getting pissed.
我们要遵照他的吩咐 静静地观光
We are quietly sightseeing, like he says,
等他来电 再看下一步指示
and awaiting his call to see what we do next.
而我觉得我们应该这么做
This is my vote on what we should do.
我们再等一天 最多两天
We give it another day, two days, max.
然后我们再检查一遍文件
Then we check the papers again,
如果里面还是没有命令
and if there’s still nothing in them,
我们就打电♥话♥告诉他
we phone him and say,
“哈利 谢谢你让我们来布鲁日旅游
“Harry, thank you for the trip to Bruges,
这里很不错 古建筑和风景都很美
It’s been very nice, all the old buildings and that,
但我们现在要回伦敦
But we’re coming back to London now.
去躲在一个正常的国家里
and hide out in a proper country,
而不是一个到处都是巧克力的地方”
Here it isn’t all just fucking chocolates.”
我建议我们遵照他的吩咐 静静地观光
My vote would be we quietly sightsee, like he says,
等他来电 再看下一步指示
and await his call to see what we do next.
你怎么知道我们是为了藏身而来
You don’t even know we’re here hiding out.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
你怎么知道我们不是为了任务而来
You don’t even know we’re not here on a job.
-什么 执行任务 -对
– What, on a job? – Yeah.
-在布鲁日 -没错
– Here in Bruges? – Yeah.
-在布鲁日 有任务 -是的
– Here in Bruges, on a job? – Yeah.
为什么 他到底说了些什么
Why? What did he actually say?
他什么也没说
He didn’t actually say anything.
-那你为什么会这么想 -我什么也没想
– Then why do you think it might be? – I don’t think anything.
但他的话有些太过详细了 不是吗
But it’s a bit fucking over-elaborate, isn’t it?
带他去藏身
Go take him to hide out.
带他去哪藏身
Go take him to hide out where?
带他去布鲁日藏身
Go take him to hide out in fucking Bruges.
你可以藏在克罗伊登
You can hide out in Croydon.
或者考文垂
Or Coventry.
确实有些太过详细了
It is a bit over-elaborate.
但我们还没有枪
But we haven’t got any guns.
哈利在哪儿都能弄到枪
Harry can get guns anywhere.
他今晚不会打电♥话♥来了
He’s not gonna ring tonight.
他今晚不会来电♥话♥了
He’s not gonna ring tonight.
我们出去吧
Let’s go out.
-去哪 -酒吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!