This is real. – No!
这都是真的,不是演戏
This is real. It’s not a fucking play!
你在说什么? 你要去哪?
What are you talking about? Where are you going?
让我出去 – 不
Let me get out. – No.
你会吓到孩子们的
You’ll upset the kids!
我马上回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
约翰尼,回来 约翰尼,你要去哪?
Johnny, come back. Johnny, where are you going?
约翰尼,你吓到我了,快回来
Johnny, you’re scaring me. Come back.
求你了,约翰尼,快回来
Just come back. Johnny, please.
没事吧?一切都没问题吧?
All right? Everything all right?
宝宝会带来好运的?
The baby will bring its own luck, will it?
我告诉你宝宝会带来什么 感染
I’ll tell you the luck the baby will bring. The baby could infect her…
两个小女孩就没有妈妈了
…and two giris will be left without their ma.
所以就不要乱说
So keep your trap shut.
你不相信吗?
You don’t believe.
相信什么?
In what?
上帝吗?
God?
你知道吗,当初我只想让他帮忙
You know, I asked him a favour.
我请求上帝带我走,不要带他走
I asked him to take me instead of him.
然而上帝把我们都带走了
And he took the both of us.
看看上帝都给我带来了什么?
And look what he put in my place.
我像幽灵一样,我活的没个人样
I’m a fucking ghost. I don’t exist.
我不能哭,不能笑,不能思考
I can’t think. I can’t laugh. I can’t cry.
我也没有感觉
I can’t fucking feel!
你要成为我吗?
Do you wanna be me?
你想处在我的位置吗? – 我希望可以
Do you wanna be in my place? – I wish.
你爱上她了吗?
Are you in love with her?
你爱上她了吗? – 不
Are you in love with her? – No.
我爱上你了
I’m in love with you.
我爱上了你身边美丽的女人
And I’m in love with your beautiful woman.
我也爱上了你的孩子们
And I’m in love with your kids.
我甚至也爱上了你没有出生的宝宝
And I’m even in love with your unborn child.
我甚至也爱上了你发火的样子
I’m even in love with your anger!
我喜欢一切有生命的东西
I’m in love with anything that lives!
你真要死了
You’re dying.
对不起
I’m sorry.
是弗兰克
That’s Frankie.
我只是害怕
I’m just scared.
都过去了,我只是再也不能让自己相信
It’s gone. I can’t make-believe anymore.
有时我感觉所有的生活就是为了让自己相信
Sometimes, I think our entire lives are make-believe.
这就是相信
This is make-believe.
我的呼吸就是相信
The air I breathe is make-believe.
确信你是开心的,约翰尼 求求你,就算为了孩子们
Just make believe you’re happy, Johnny. Please, for the kids.
我只是有点兴奋
So I’m a little high…
有时纽约的所有人好象都是演员,
Sometimes, it seemed like everyone in New York was an actor.
即使是股票经济人也是如此
Even the stockbrokers.
你或许不想正眼瞧我,
You might not think it to look at me…
而且我是白人, 但我也可以唱rap
…and I know I’m white and everything, but I can rap.
救命! 快叫救护车
Help, somebody! Somebody call an ambulance!
快来人,救命
Come on, man. Somebody, help!
他从楼梯上摔下来了
He’s fallen down the stairs!
我想有人从楼梯上摔下来了
I think someone’s fallen down the stairs.
我想是马蒂奥,快穿上衣服
I think it’s Mateo. Get your coat.
是马蒂奥,我要去取柠檬糖吗?
It’s Mateo. Will I get the lemon drops?
好,还要一个枕头 – 好的
Yeah, and a pillow. – Okay.
马蒂奥!已经叫救护车了吗?
Mateo! Did anyone call for help?
他刚刚晕倒了
He just fainted.
让它走开,别让它过来
Keep the dog away, man, keep him away.
下楼去 – 斯蒂维不让我,他会把我锁在门外
Go downstairs. – Stevie doesn’t let me. He’ll lock me out.
那是因为你是瘾君子,帕珀 快去叫救护车
That’s because you’re a junkie, Papo. Go and get an ambulance.
别这样
Don’t do that.
我这样救过我的弟弟 – 不,现在不一样
I did this to my brother. – No. It’s different.
加油,快醒醒
Come on, come on.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你还好吗? – 感觉呼吸不过来
Are you okay? – Can’t seem to catch my breath.
放松些 – 尝尝这个
Just relax. – Here.
什么东西? – 柠檬糖,它们很神奇的
What are they? – They’re lemon drops. They’re magic.
含着它们,你感觉会好些的
If you suck on some, they’ll make you better.
是真的吗 克莉丝蒂? – 是的
Is that right, Christy? – Yeah.
我妈妈用这个帮助宝宝
My mom takes them to help the baby.
我想是你救了我,艾瑞尔
I think you saved my life, Ariel.
好了,就这样吧, 你快给我下车
All right, that’s it. Get out of the fucking cab!
你在说什么呢? 我正唱在兴头上
What are you talking about? I was right in the middle of a flow.
别这样,伙计,你到底怎么了?
Come on, what the hell is the matter with you, you freak?
“权利自♥由♥法案”还存在吗?
Where’s the Bill of Rights?
快离我远点,你这该死的 – 把你的手提包也取走
Get the fuck off me, you piece of shit. – Take your fucking handbag!
晚安, E.T.
Night, E.T.
你醒着吗, 艾瑞尔?
Are you awake, Ariel?
是的,你呢, 克莉丝蒂? – 是的,没睡着
Yeah. Are you, Christy? – Yeah.
马蒂奥到底怎么了? – 他生病了
What’s wrong with Mateo? – Some disease.
你也会被传染吗? – 什么?
Will you get it? – What?
马蒂奥的病
Mateo’s disease.
为什么? – 因为你亲过他
Why? – Because you kissed him.
不会
No.
晚安,克莉丝蒂 -晚安
Night, Christy. – Night.
爸爸在那
There’s Dad.
扔他,弗兰克
Get him, Frankie, get him.
你还好吧
You okay?
我只是有点呼吸困难
I was just out of breath.
弗兰克是什么样的?
What was Frankie like?
他是个勇士
A warrior.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
一个无所畏惧,不怕到另一端的人
A warrior who’s not afraid to go to the other side.
哪的另一端?
The other side of what?
这里
This.
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
女士们先生们,我们并不孤独
Ladies and gentlemen, we are not alone.
在这个被我们称为地球的圆球中,
Here on this little ball we call the Earth…
我们身边有朋友的存在
…we have friends among us.
不要害怕,他现在身体还比较虚弱
Don’t be scared. He’s not too well now.
他没有吃柠檬糖吗?
Did he not take the lemon drops?
我想它们再也帮不了他了
I don’t think they agree with him anymore.
你为什么会疼呢?
Why do you have sores?
如果我告诉你一个秘密, 你是否可以保密呢?
If I tell you a secret, will you tell nobody else?
我不会告诉别人的
No, I won’t.
我是外星人,和E.T.一样
I’m an alien. Like E.T.
从另一个行星来
From a different planet.
我的皮肤不适应地球的气候
My skin is too sensitive for this Earth.
是吧?
Right?
这里对我来说太热了
The air is too hot for me.
你会像E.T.一样回家吗?
Are you going home like E.T.?
我想我要回家了
I suppose I’m going home.
你什么时候走
When are you going?
很快
Soon.
你会同我说再见吗?
Will you say goodbye to me?
我会的 – 一定,答应我?
I will. – Promise?
是的,我答应你
Yes, I promise.
妈妈要生宝宝了
Mom’s having a baby.
你觉得我们该给它起什么名字呢?
What do you think we should call it?
我们要给它起你的名字
We’re going to call it after you.
我想他睡着了
I think he’s asleep.
我妈妈要去医院了…
My mom had to go into hospital…
所以我打算使用我的第三个愿望, 但我要小心谨慎
…so I thought about using my third wish. But I had to be careful.
如果宝宝出生的太早, 就会死
If the baby came too soon, the baby might die.
如果出生的晚了, 我妈妈会死
And if the baby came too late, my mom might die.
所以要小心的许愿祝福
You have to be careful what you wish for.
好了,孩子们,该走了 待会见
Come on, kids, time to go. See you later, all right?
再见,妈妈 – 再见
Bye, Mom. – Bye.
放松点,宝贝 – 明天见
Take it easy, love. – See you tomorrow.
再见 – 永远爱你
Bye. – Love you.
打扰一下,萨利文先生?