Are there only two of you? – Two girls.
她们在那儿还好吗?
Are they all right in there?
没事的
They’ll be fine.
你叫什么? – 马蒂奥 – 你呢? – 艾瑞尔,幸会
What’s your name? – Mateo. – What’s yours? – Ariel. Hello.
我叫克里丝蒂 – 嗨,克里丝蒂
My name’s Christy. – Hi, Christy.
这是我们的房♥子吗? – 是的
Is that our building? – Yes, it is.
看起来就像是鬼屋
Looks like a haunted house.
是在闹鬼,但并不吓人
It is haunted. But it’s not scary.
是魔术房♥ – 弗兰克相信魔术的
It’s a magic house. – Frankie believed in magic.
谁? – 弗兰克,我们的弟弟,夭折了
Who’s that? – Frankie. Our brother. He died.
他在两岁时从楼梯上摔下来
He fell down the stairs when he was two.
我们以为他没事
We thought he was okay.
但是事实上他脑部出问题了
But there was something in his brain.
长了脑瘤
A brain tumour.
三年以来情况越来越严重
And for three years it got bigger and bigger.
而且是恶性脑瘤
It was malignant.
你哭了吗?
Are you crying?
有吗?
Are you?
现在已经没事了,他已经上天堂了
It’s okay. He’s in Heaven now.
是你的手印吗?
Is that your hand?
是的 – 是血吗?
Yes. – Is that blood?
番茄酱而已
Spaghetti sauce.
过来
Come here.
我最好还是招待一下你们, 不然你们就要骗我了?
I better treat you or you’ll trick me, am I right?
耶 -好,我们来看看吧
Yeah. – Okay, let’s find something.
我们来看看,对了,冰箱里有什么东西?
Let’s see. So, what’s in the fridge?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这个如何呢?
How about this?
里面有多少钱呢? – 很多,马蒂奥的财产
How much is in it? – A lot. Mateo’s fortune.
太多了 – 不,不多
It’s too much. – No, it’s not.
当运气来时,你想挡也挡不住
When luck comes knocking on your door, you can’t turn it away.
万圣节快乐! – 万圣节快乐!再见!
Happy Halloween. – Okay, happy Halloween. Bye.
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad!
我们去给妈妈看看我们得到的,好吗?
We’re going to show Mam what we got, okay?
万圣节快乐!
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐,马蒂奥
Happy Halloween, Mateo.
他真的很好,给了我们很多钱
He was really nice, and he gave us lots of money.
加起来有多少,克莉丝蒂?
How much does it add up to, Christy?
240个美分,12个五分镍币,另外2个一角硬币
Two hundred and forty pennies, twelve nickels, and two dimes.
总共有多少? – $3.20
How much is that all together? – $3.20.
他冰箱里什么都没有吗? – 只有药而已
And he had nothing in his fridge? – Just medicine.
我们应该邀请他过来吃饭
We should invite him over.
不行
No way.
我看见他就起鸡皮疙瘩
He gives me the heebie-jeebies.
那是什么东西? – 是马铃薯卷心菜泥
What is it? – It’s called colcannon.
是马铃薯拌羽衣甘蓝
It’s potatoes mixed with curly kale.
好的,拿碟子来
Right. Plates, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你将来会很有钱
Wow! That means you’re gonna be rich.
万圣节被称为祖先们的节日
Halloween is called the Day of Ancestors.
当亡灵们回来的时候, 你可以听到声音
When the dead come back, you hear their voices.
怎么听到他们的声音?
How do you hear them?
可以从他们跳舞的声音中感觉
You hear their voices through the men dancing.
他们说什么了?
What do they say?
他们在抱怨
They complain.
“你们没有重视我,
“You don’t pay attention to me.
你们没有喂饱我,
“You don’t feed me.
“我很饿.”
“I’m hungry.”
他们会有开心的时候吗?
Are they ever happy?
当他们开心的时候, 你是听不到什么声音的
When they’re happy, you never hear from them.
你真是好厉害,你会得到你想要的一切
You’re magic. You’re winning everything.
那意味着你要结婚了
That means you’re gonna get married.
克莉丝蒂!
Christy!
那是什么?
Who’s that?
你看到了吗?
You see that?
你不觉得我画的很差劲吗, 或者你认为我画的好仅仅是因为…
Do you not think I’m bad, or are you just saying I’m good ’cause–
你画的很好
You are.
我画的翅膀漂亮吗? – 很棒
Am I doing the wings nice? – You’re doing great.
真的吗? – 是的
Really? – Yes.
我以为我画的不行
I thought I was bad.
你做的很好
You’re doing great.
照片里的是你吗? -是的
Is that you in the pictures? – Yeah.
那你很富有了?
So you were rich?
那就是为什么天使有蓝色血液吗?
Is that why the angel has blue blood?
你知道吗,在爱尔兰语言中, “黑人”实际上代表害怕
You know, in the Irish language, the word for “black man” is fear gorm.
但那实际上是”蓝人”的意思
But that really means “blue man.”
“黑人”是害怕鬼神
The word for “black man” is fear dub.
也就是”魔鬼”
And that means “the Devil.”
你真是了解我们
You have us figured out?
他们不能让抹除我们,不能赶我们
They can’t wipe us out, they can’t lick us.
我们会永远继续, 因为我们是人♥民♥
We’ll go on forever, Pa, ’cause we’re the people.
“我在矿井的深处说到,进去…
“I said in mine heart, go to now…
“证明你是快乐的, 所以享受快乐吧.”
“…prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure.” Awesome.
约翰尼, 上♥床♥吧,已经很晚了
Johnny, come to bed. It’s late, come on.
把剧本先搁在一边吧
Put the script down now.
你很开心 – 是的,是马蒂奥提到的一些事情
You’re happy. – I am. It’s something Mateo said.
他说什么了?
What’s he say?
他说一切都会正常的
He said everything’s gonna be all right.
宝宝也会给自己带来幸运的
And the baby will bring its own luck.
宝宝也会给自己带来幸运的
The baby will bring its own luck.
这里 看见了吗?
That’s it there. You see?
我可能错了…
I could be wrong…
但我有两个星期没有感觉到宝宝在动
…but I haven’t felt the baby move for a couple of weeks.
这很严重
It’s serious.
胎儿很可能出现早产的情况,
This baby will not go full term.
即使不早产 对你也非常危险
And if it did, it would be extremely dangerous to your health.
如果你坚持要这样,那你必须是勇敢的女人
If you decide to go ahead with this, you’ll have to be a very brave woman.
我想医生说过你不能再多要孩子了
But I thought the doctor said you couldn’t have any more babies.
有时医生也会说错的,艾瑞尔
Sometimes, Ariel, doctors are wrong.
看看吧,宝宝刚刚踢了一脚
There. It just kicked.
我的天
Oh, my God!
约翰尼, 感觉到了吗?
Johnny, feel it.
我记得你第一次踢脚,克莉丝蒂
I remember the first time you kicked, Christy.
是在你♥爸♥爸的一次表演中
It was in one of your dad’s plays.
他一说话你就踢我
Every time he spoke, you kicked.
感觉好象你在为他鼓掌加油
Like you were applauding him.
我有踢过你吗? – 你像骡子一样,每日每夜的踢
Did I ever kick? – You kicked like a mule, night and day.
又来了
There it is again.
约翰尼,你感觉到了吗?
Johnny, did you feel it?
什么都没有
I can’t feel anything.
你希望我撒谎吗?
Do you want me to lie?
你是这世上唯一不能撒谎的演员,约翰尼
You’re the only actor in the world who can’t lie, Johnny.
即使是为了孩子们好也不行吗? – 什么意思?
Not even for the sake of your kids? – What does that mean?
如果你不能触摸你创造的生命……
If you can’t touch somebody you created…
还怎么期望这条生命去触碰别人
…how can you create somebody that’ll touch anybody?
你到底要怎么样? – 继续表演,约翰尼
What are you going on about? – Acting, Johnny.
给生活带来一些生趣,就是这么回事
And bringing something to life. It’s the same thing.
这就是你找不到表演工作的原因, 因为你没有感情
That’s why you can’t get a job acting, because you can’t feel anything.
这宝宝不是弗兰克,莎拉
This baby’s not Frankie, Sarah.
看着我,为什么你不看着我?
Look at me. Why don’t you look at me?
你已经忘记他了
You’ve gotten over him.
我必须忘记他,约翰尼, 这是为了孩子们好
I had to get over him, Johnny, for the sake of the kids.
所以你甘愿所有的生活都是为了孩子们好
So you’re gonna put your life on the line for the sake of the kids?
那是为了保护他们? – 是的
And that’s protecting them? – Yes.
这真是自相矛盾 – 为什么?
That’s a total contradiction. – How?
你知道医生怎么说吗?
You know what the doctor said.
我才不管他们说什么
I don’t care what they said.
他们一点都不了解我们, 也不了解我的宝宝
What do they know about us? And my baby?
我必须要离开这里
I gotta fucking get out of here.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
这是真的 – 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!