告诉我,我说的全是错的
Just tell me I’m wrong, girl.
告诉我
Tell me.
– 你这个贱♥人♥
– 可以了,库泊
– You dumb slut.
– Don’t start, Coop.
– 你这个贱♥人♥
– 可以了,库泊
– You dumb slut.
– Don’t start, Coop.
可以了?
“Don’t start”?
她丈夫深更半夜气乎乎的打电♥话♥给我
Her husband, her flipping husband
calls me in the middle of the night.
你想知道他怎么样了吗?
他心为之碎
And you wanna know how he was?
He was busted!
你给我出去
You know, just get out.
你以前说过什么?说过什么?
What was that thing that you said?
What was that?
永远不要插足于两人世界
“Never wreck another couple.”
你还真是言出必行啊?
You really stuck to that one good,
didn’t you?
好,那好吧
Okay, then. Okay. Yeah.
回头见,再见
See you. Bye.
真是太好了,谢谢你
It’s wonderful. Thank you.
有一个章节很有意思,
说的是和孩子一起做饭
There’s a lovely section
on cooking with your children.
– 谁来的电♥话♥?
– 露丝
– Who was on the phone, honey?
– Luce.
她本来打算带
我和我的男朋友去博物馆的
She was supposed to take
me and my boyfriend to the museum…
但是现在不去了
but now we’re not.
Oh.
那再找其他时间吧
Maybe some other time.
要有段时间了
她要给自己放个长假
Not for a while.
She’s going on a very long holiday.
是吗?
She is?
你上次带我去度假还是什么时候呢?
When was the last time
you took me on holiday?
94年的夏天,澳洲大堡礁
The summer of ’94. Great Barrier Reef.
你把所有的鲨鱼给吓跑了
You scared all the sharks away.
那天晚上她没有提到这个
She didn’t mention that the other night.
不,对,她确实说了,我现在想起来了
No, yes, she did say something,
I remember now.
你能带我们去博物馆吗?海克也能来吗?
Will you take us to the museum?
And can Heck come, too?
当然他能来
Of course he can.
企鹅有膝盖吗?
Do penguins have knees?
嗯,是不是很有意思啊
真遗憾一年只有那么一次
Well, this is fun, isn’t it?
Shame it’s only once a year.
– 我待不下去了
– 海克
– I can’t handle this.
– Heck.
我做不到,瑞秋,我做不到
我以为我可以的,但是我做不到
I can’t do it, Rachel, I can’t do it.
I thought I could, but I can’t.
亲爱的,把蜡烛吹灭吧
Blow out the candles, darling.
– 发生什么事情了啊?
– 我走了
– What’s happening?
– I’m going.
但这个蛋糕很好吃啊
But it’s, it’s good cake.
配方是你妈妈从书里看来的
之后还把它包了起来
Your mother got the recipe from the book
before she wrapped it.
我不会离开你的
I’m not gonna leave you.
如果你尊重我的话,
你也真是你想做的吧
If you respect me at all,
that’s exactly what you will do.
你们能不能告诉我你们在说些什么?
Will you kindly tell me
what you’re talking about?
海克为什么不开心啊?
Why is Heck being sad?
我不会因为你离开而生气的
It’s not you leaving that’s gonna kill me.
而是因为你爱上了别人
It’s you loving someone more.
不好意思打断你们一下
Sorry to interrupt you.
蜡烛都快融化到你妈妈的杰作上了
Those candles are dripping wax
all over your mother’s creation.
你可以不要再扯你的蜡烛了吗?
Will you fuck off with the fucking candles?
好,好
Yeah. Yeah.
不,你不能走,别离开我
No, you’re not walking away.
Don’t walk away from me.
你说好了,我有权选择不再
继续假装下去
Yeah, keep saying that.
Let me pretend this is my choice.
你到底是什么意思啊?
What do you mean?
听着,瑞秋
我们都知道你最终还是要离开我的
Oh, come on, Rach, we both know
you’d have left me in the end anyway.
– 不是这样的
– 是,当然是!
– That’s not true.
– Yes, it is!
是,是这样的
Yes, it is.
你知道嘛,我希望你幸福胜过一切
You know, I want you to be happy.
我希望成为你幸福的理由
More than anything else, I wanted
to be the cause of happiness in you.
但是如果我不是的话,那……
But if I’m not, then…
我就不能碍手碍脚了
I can’t stand in the way.
你明白了吗?
Do you see?
因为你现在心里,瑞秋……
Because what you’re feeling now, Rachel…
有一种不可阻挡的力量
is the unstoppable force.
这就意味着我得离开
Which means that I’ve got to move.
亲爱的……
Darling…
海克说你爱上了其他人,
到底是什么意思啊?
what did Heck mean when he said
you’re in love with someone else?
意思是我爱上其他人了
I am in love with someone else.
是库泊吗,那个淫♥魔♥
见谁都上
Cooper. That trollop.
He’d shag an open wound.
不是他
Not him.
那是谁?
Who, then?
不管了,他叫什么名字?
Well, out with it. What’s his name?
谁是这个幸运儿?
Who is the lucky chap?
她的名字叫露丝
Her name is Luce.
– 露丝?
– 是
– Luce?
– Yes.
她是女人
Who’s a woman.
你也是女人
As are you a woman.

That’s right.
那就是说你们俩是女同性恋朋友
So the two of you are lesbi-friends.
你怎么称呼这种关系都无所谓了
反正都结束了
It doesn’t matter what you call it,
it’s not going to happen.
– 发生这一切之前就结束了
– 做的完全正确
– Not after all this.
– Quite bloody right.
我能说两句吗?
Could I say something here?
当我第一次见到你母亲的时候
When I first met your mother…
早在特洛依战争时期了
back in the Trojan War…
就对她一见倾心
I fell for her right off the bat.
尽管她也爱我,嫁给了我
And although she loved me back,
she married me…
但我一直清楚的知道
somehow I always knew I was…
自己永远达不到她的要求
never quite up to snuff.
我们就这样晃晃悠悠过了好几年
We muddled along,
got through the years…
但是我从来没有怀疑过
如果她遇到了真正喜欢的人
but I’ve never doubted that
if she ever met anyone she really fell for…
这个人让她懂得什么才是真爱
who made her realize what true love is…
她就会如离弦之箭一般舍我而去
she’d leave me like a shot…
我又能说什么呢?
and how could I argue?
不论你在此作出了怎样的选择
Whatever you choose to do from here…
我们都会支持你的,我们永远站在你这边
we’ll support you, we always will.
但是,亲爱的
But please, my darling…
听自己的,做想做的事
follow your heart.
– 我能借你的车吗?
– 我送你
– Could I borrow your car?
– I’ll drive you.
可不能少了我在场
Nothing happens without me there.
你来吗?
You coming?
我们回来之后,如果你想的话,
我们再来讨论这件事情吧
When we come back,
we’ll talk about this if you want to.

Yeah.
你知道我的愿望是什么吗?
Do you know what I wish?
就是你不要那么快长大
That you won’t grow up so fast.
好好照顾你自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!