He can’t go any higher.
I mean, he hasn’t got it. He can’t.
屏幕闪红了,杰夫
Yeah, the screen’s flashing red
at me here, Jeff.
没办法减了,事实上我看到的数字是……
It’s not gonna cut it.
In fact, the figure that I’m reading is…
我这边的数字是41.5
Yeah, but the figure I’m reading
is forty-one and a half.
41.5,没办法再低了
That’s 41.5. Any lower just can’t be a go.
太高了吧,太高了
That’s way too much. It’s too much.
那这样吧,我们都退一步,给我41.1
So let’s do it, Jeff. Let’s work our way up.
Give me 41.1. Give me that.
我们都不会感觉吃亏
We’re feeling no pain there,
and you know what?
如果我们是0.1的话,能够合作愉快,都降一点
If we’re at 0.1, let’s have some fun.
Let’s double down.
好,好
Yeah. Yeah, there you go.
好,继续
All right, keep on coming.
继续,3,3不错,马上给我
Keep on coming. Give me three, three is
well in. You give me that right now…
好?那再进一步,4
You will?
Well, then go one more. Go to four.
我真的,真的,真的不想这样
I really, really, really don’t wanna do it.
杰夫,别用这种口气和我说话
Yeah, yeah. Jeff, you know,
don’t take that tone with me.
你知道吗,我现在是你给你机会
你想做大呢
You know, I’m giving you a chance here.
Now, do you wanna be a big dog…
还是想小打小闹呢
or do you wanna play on the porch
with the puppies?
好,好,好,我知道了,好,最后一遍了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I feel that.
Okay, last one, my friend.
豁出去了,我顺着你的意思
Over the cliff. I’m holding your hand,
I’m cupping your balls.
我理解你,我理解,你扪心自问,杰夫瑞
I’m there with you, and I’m there for you.
You’ve gotta ask yourself, Jeffrey…
你信任我吗?你信任我吗?
do you trust me? Do you trust me?
恭喜恭喜,我们成交
Congratulations. We can deal.
老兄,你可以得到很大一笔酬劳了
My boy, for that,
you get a bonus as big as my knob.
操你的酬劳
Well, screw your bonus.
我也想啊,想去哪里喝一杯?
I wish I could.
Now, where d’you wanna go for a drink?
也操你,罗博
Screw you, too, Rob.
海克,怎么了啊?
Hecky, what is it?
让我觉得恶心,你骗了人,你刚刚撒了慌
It just… It makes me sick, you know.
You lie. You just lie.
你也是
Well, so do you.
不再会了
Not anymore.
海克,海克,海克,回来!
Heck. Hecky. Hecky, come back!
– 嗨
– 下午好
– Hi.
– Afternoon.
我想要一颗折断的植物
I’m looking for a breakup plant.
– 什么?
– 折断的植物
– A what?
– A breakup plant.
解释一下是什么意思
Explain.
我不喜欢我女朋友了
我想和她一刀两断
Well, I don’t like my girlfriend.
I wanna break up with her…
所以想通过植物来表达我的意思
via the means of plant.
那应该是折断的花束,
而且得是绣球花属
Well, it should be a breakup bouquet,
and it should be hydrangeas.
它们的意思是
分手了,但请你不要忘了我
They mean,
“It’s over, but think well of me.”
很好,给我拿一束
Perfect. I’ll take one.
– 一束?
– 一束绣花什么的
– One bouquet?
– One hyer-whatsit.
但是不多了
But that’s not a lot.
我根本不在乎他是不是会把我给忘记
Well, I don’t care if she thinks well of me.
你知道我想说什么吗?给我滚!
D’you know what? Piss off!
– 什么?
– 走开!不要呆在我店里
– Pardon?
– Out! Get out of my shop.
她应该和你这个混♥蛋♥分手的
She’s well rid of your fat arse, anyway.
妈!
Mum?
我马上出来
I’ll be right out.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我的甜心,你怎么了啊?
Oh, sweet shit in a bucket,
what’s wrong with you?
把鼻涕擦擦干净,然后告诉我发生什么事了
Blow your nose, then explain.
我遇到一个女孩子
I met this girl.
她已经和其他人在一起了
She’s with someone else.
那她爱你吗?
And does she love you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不爱
No.
爱的
Yes.
但不重要了
But it doesn’t matter.
当然重要了
Oh, it’s all that matters.
她已经和别人在一起了,她办不到……
She’s with someone else. She can’t…
爸爸离开你的时候
你的心都碎了
When Dad left you, he broke your heart.
但不是痊愈了啊
It mends again.
看看你,真是神采奕奕
Look at you, you look fantastic.
我也许比上帝还老,但是我还可尽力而为的
I may be older than God,
but I can still make an effort.
我妈妈是不是在和别人约会了啊?
A date? Does my mother have a date?
是的,准备和一位先生共进美食了
I’m going to eat food with a man, yes.
感觉如何?
And how do you feel?
Oh.
你知道,当你握着一杯热腾腾的咖啡
Well, you know,
when you’re holding a hot cup of coffee…
却忍♥不住要打喷嚏
and you realize you’re going to sneeze?
这就是我的感觉
That’s how I feel.

Come here.
真是高兴
Well, yippee.
海克,你到哪儿……
Oh, shit. Heck, where have you…
永远有效
Never fails.
睡前8品脱清水
第二天,你就不会有任何痛苦
Eight pints of water before bed,
and next day, you feel no pain.
你好吗,我最最亲爱的?
Are you well, my gorgeous darling?
– 我想和你聊聊
– 我也想和你聊聊
– I want to talk to you.
– I want to talk to you, too.
再喝三杯,我就可以仔细聆听你的教诲了
Just three more of these
and I’m quite literally all ears.
我等着
I’ll be waiting.
Mmm-hmm.
很仔细的听
Very listening.
说吧
Shoot.
我想和你聊聊是因为……
I wanted to talk to you because…
因为这件事的发生
所以我不得不和你说
I have to talk to you
because this thing happened.
并不是我自找的,它只是……
I wasn’t looking for it, it just…
它自己就这样发生了,尽管……
It just happened, and although…
已经结束了……
it’s over…
你有权利知道的
you’ve a right to know.
我陷进去了,海克
I went crazy, Heck.
我为某人而痴狂,但不是你
I went crazy for someone,
and it wasn’t you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
I’m so very sorry, so…
所以相信我
please believe me.
海克?
Heck?
不,不,不,不要睡着,醒醒,海克
No, no, no. Don’t sleep. Wake up, Heck.
我做不到再说一遍
I can’t say this more than once.
我还在这里
I’m staying.
我不能也不会离开你
I couldn’t, wouldn’t leave you.
你是我的知己
You are my best friend.
在以前,这就已经足够了
将来还是一样,所以……
And that was enough before.
It’ll be enough again, so…
库泊
Coop.
是你,是不是?
It is you, then, is it?
– 是什么?我不……
– 海克并不知道
– Is what? I don’t…
– Heck doesn’t know.
他说她并没说是谁
He said that she didn’t tell who…
但是我知道是谁
but I figured it out.
他说什么了?
What did he say?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!