…a true visionary, and such a splendidexample to the youth.
那些歌♥太美妙了 实在是天籁啊
And such marvelous songs.So truly wonderful.
您好 – 我们亲爱的朋友
Howdy.- Our dear friend,
卡罗林·海斯持,那个民谣歌♥手?
[Carolyn Hester,60年代的民谣歌♥手,迪伦给她做过合音伴奏]
Carolyn Hester, the folk singer?
前几天她还说来着,那是一种释放
She was saying,just the other day, how liberating
你所做的一切让大家都… – 奎恩先生,你好!
what you’re doing really isfor all… Mr. Quinn, hello!
女士,我们非常的抱歉
Ma’am, I’m terribly sorry.
卡罗林这么说的?你去告诉卡罗林说随时都能来见我
Carolyn said that? You tell Carolynto come see me anytime,
因为现在,她已经,呃,被解放了
now that she’s, uh, liberated.
裘德,你知道吗,在那首《时代的地城》里
Jude, you know, like in the song”Generation Dungeon,”
你唱到“他有着骆驼的眼睛
when you say “he has the eyes of a camel
睡在钩子上…” 那说的是维克特,对吧? – 奎恩先生!
and sleeps on a hook…” That’s Victor, right?- Mr. Quinn!
‘因为有次我在杂♥志♥上看到他的照片 抽的就是骆驼牌’
‘Cause I saw a picture of him oncein a magazine, smoking Camels,
我知道丹尼·容克以前也抽
which I knowDanny Ronk used to smoke,
不过到了6♥4♥年他就换抽开运了
but then he switchedto Lucky Strikes in ‘6♥4♥.
奎恩先生,我们得快点了,大家都在车那儿等着
Mr. Quinn, we really ought to hurry.Everyone’s at the car!
直到65年早些时候 – 诺曼、莫娜、赛米
…till early ’65.- Norman, Mona, Sammy…
赛米?赛米是谁?
Sammy? Who’s Sammy?
是桑尼,桑尼·多佛尔
Sonny. Sonny Dover.
是他们这群人里的元老级人物了
The central doyen of the inner circle,
裘德的老伙伴了
and Jude’s oldest ally.
他在’药品星期天’里用沙铃伴奏
He plays maracason “Medicine Sunday.”
裘德!可爱的小伙子!啊!
Judey! Lover boy! Ah!
奎恩先生,用两个词来描述下莎士比亚吧 向我们的听众
Two words on Shakespeare,Mr. Quinn, for our listeners.
两个词?
Two words?
胡言乱语的女王
Raving queen,
一颗全是安非他明的脑子
and cosmic amphetamine brain.
我喜欢莎士比亚
I dig Shakespeare.
我有个问题要问奎恩先生
I have a question for Mr. Quinn.
哦,基南先生, 请你原谅我没介绍,奎恩先生
Oh, Keenan, pleaseforgive us. Mr. Quinn,
请允许我向你介绍 这是基南·琼斯先生
allow me to introduce to youMr. Keenan Jones,
艺术编辑,BBC的主持人
arts editor and host of the BBC.
我记得你
I remember you.
嗯,我要问奎恩先生的是
Yes, I was going to askMr. Quinn why he insists
为什么坚持向我们和整个世界 展示这样一种音乐?
on putting us and the restof the world on so?
我们中的一些人也许会因此 开始质疑他的真诚
Some might be persuadedto doubt his sincerity.
是吗,谁说我很真诚了?
Well, who said I was sincere?
你的意思是你不够真诚吗?
Are you saying you’re not sincere?
你知道吗,我应该跟你差不多
No more than you, you know?
不会比你更真诚的
No more sincere than you are.
你看,你其实想我说那些你想我说出口的话
See, you just want me to saywhat you want me to say.
你大概会想
You might think
没有什么声音可以
nothing can reachthose tens of thousands,
传达到那些生活在金钱当中的人的心里
living by the dollar.
但你会明白自己是错的。
But you’d be wrong.
嘿,你在这里做什么?
Hey. What are you doin’ here?
你一个人?
You alone?
这和你又有什么关系呢?
Now, why would that beany concern of yours?
对于发生的一切我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry about what happened.
什么事都没有 – 很好,那就什么事也没有
Nothing happened.- Fine. Nothing happened.
哦,好了 我已经对你说实话了
Oh, come on.I was straight with you.
我还以为你什么都不记得了呢
I thought you had no recollection.
你看,我一点都不记得在旧金山发生了什么
Look, I can’t recallSan Francisco at all.
而且我也不记得在埃尔帕索的事了
And I can’t reallyremember El Paso,
但你不能就这么针对我
but you shouldn’t takeit all so personal.
我没有,相信我
I don’t, believe me.
跟过去的一切比较,我对现在更重视些
My current situation far precedesanything from the past.
但你永远也不知道过去的事会变成怎样
But you never know howthe past will turn out.
对不起
Sorry.
但是你的吻和他完全不同
But your kisses are nothing like his.
我打赌是的
I bet.
是我认识的人? – 很熟的人
Anyone I know?- Good one.
你的甜言蜜语打动不了我的
No, your lucky tongue will not decay me.
好吧,那么带好你的专属鸡♥巴♥ 还有你的纪念品
Fine, you take your glands,and your medallions,
好好的去做次爱吧
and make love for once, freely.
你觉得你比别人就是多了那些东西吗?
So that’s what you thinkyou have over everyone.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
我只是需要点时间,好好清理一下
I just got to clean up a little bit.
我会没事的
And I’ll be fine.
给你个提示,用你的拳头
Here’s a tip: Use your fists.
很有趣的笑话,可可
Very funny, Coco.
嘿,可可!
Hey, Coco!
可可!
Coco!
你的样子和声音看起来都很疲劳,生病的样子
You look and sound very tired, very ill.
你平时就是这个状态?
Is this your normal state?
我会认为你这是在侮辱我
I take that as an insult.
你有眼睛疼,头疼和卷发的烦恼吗?
[这段话为真实重现,66年在英国巡演时,约翰·列侬对迪伦说的]
Do you suffer from sore eyes,groovy foreheads, and curly hair?
用祖多姆吧!
Take Zoomdom!
嘿,嘿,那个是不是 他叫什么来着,那个诗人?
Hey. Hey, isn’t thatwhat’s-his-name, the poet?
金斯堡? – 艾伦·金斯堡?
[Allen Ginsberg,美国诗人,垮掉一代的代表人物 着有诗歌♥’吼叫’,迪伦的朋友]
– Ginsberg?- Allen Ginsberg?
哦,我的天哪,是的没错
Oh, my God! It is!
开慢点
Wait a minute.
嘿!艾伦就猜到是你在车里
Hey! Allen thoughtthat was you in there!
你们俩还没见过面吧?
I don’t think you two have met.
嗨 – 嘿
Hi.- Hey.
艾伦,告诉他你对那个记者说了些什么
Allen, tell him what you said to that reporter,
那个问你说裘德的票是不是卖♥♥完了
the one that askedif you thought that Jude had sold out.
什么?他们这么问你的?
What, they’re asking you?
我说我不知道 也许上帝把你买♥♥断了呢
I said I didn’t know.Perhaps you sold out to God.
这话又是什么意思呢?
What’s that even mean?
这么说吧,如果你的使命
Well, if your missionwas to see whether
是试着用音乐盒作出伟大的艺术来
you could do great art on a juke box,
那么,你知道,我们都会受益良多
well, you know, then we all benefited.
就如你说的,因为高压政♥治♥而大赚一票
Profited, you said, by his coercion.
就是这么一说,那么,你现在呢?
That was it. So. What now?
现在? – 还剩下什么呢?
Now? What’s left?
哦,不会是我的救赎吧?
Oh, my salvation?
好吧,看看我们能做些什么
Well, see what we could do.
哦,他当然要给你救赎的!
Oh, he’ll give it to you!
伙计!那可是艾伦·金斯堡
That was Allen Ginsberg, man!
再见,艾伦·金斯堡
See ya later, Allen Ginsberg.
那么,你是否认为
Would you say, then,
针对有色人种歧视的
that the collective struggles
集体性抗♥议♥,或者说这场战争是失败的呢?
of the color discriminationor the war have failed,
抑或者,如你之前所推定的
or as I believe you inferred earlier,
应该是因为抗♥议♥的过程出现了差错呢?
do you think it’s the processitself that’s at fault?
谁会管我怎么想,我又不是总统
Who cares what I think?I’m not the president.
我也不是什么牧羊人 我不过是个讲故事的而已,伙计
I’m not some shepherd.I’m just a storyteller, man.
我就是这么个人罢了 – 好吧,当然了
It’s all I am.- Well, certainly.
不过作为一个曾经深切关注过的人
But as someonewho once cared deeply,
作为一个讲故事的人,作为…
as a storyteller, as…
关系到社会的正义、平等… 作为一个普通民众,相信你还是对此有所关注的
for social justice, equality…certainly you still care as a human being.
是么,为什么呢?为什么?
Well, why? Why?
我的意思是,你关注的又是什么?
I mean, what do you care?
不管我是关注也好,不关注也好 对你来说又是什么
If I care, or I don’t care, what’s it to you?
好吧,那如果我说 我从来没有关注过,比如,民谣音乐
All right, what if I saidI never cared about, you know, folk music?
或者抗♥议♥歌♥曲呢?
About, you know, protest songs?
都是当时的现状在渲染罢了
It was all about jumping into a scene.
你知道么,我不会一直都停住不前 我是说,我只是
You know, I was nevergonna stay there. I mean, I just…
清楚我能做的比别人更好
I knew I could do itbetter than anybody else.
好吧,在这点上,我不相信
Well, I don’t believe you.
不,我的意思是说 对我来说有影响的事
No, I mean, you know,what matters to me…
和现在发生的事情是息息相关
you know, it matterswhat’s happening now.
当你现在所写的歌♥ 被那些好斗的街区团伙们
Does it matter to you whensongs you’re writing now
比如美国的黑人阵营等等 用作召集党派成员的工具时
are being used as recruitment tools
你会在意吗?
for militant street gangs,like the all-Negro faction in the United States?
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
那些团伙所推崇的恰恰是
A group that promotes preciselythe kind of violence
你早期的歌♥曲所反对的暴♥力♥行径
your earlier songs oppose?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!