我拒绝与此分离
I refuse to bedisassociated from that.
所有的这些人,你知道么
All these people, you know,
坐在那里,因为本身的无意义和无谓 而恼羞成怒
sitting around being offendedby their own meaninglessness.
我要问什么?
What am I asking?
我问的是你酒店里的保安呢?
I’m asking for yourgoddamn hotel security
把这群混帐都赶回大堂里去
to keep these assholes out of the lobby.
什么?什么?
What? What?
还有你,先生,你是我这一生中 说过话的最蠢的蠢货
And you, sir, are one of the dumbest assholesand most stupid persons
最煞♥笔♥的混♥蛋♥之一,听明白了么?
I’ve ever spoken toin my life, understand?
什么?
What?
当然,我当然希望是这样
Well, I certainly hope so.
狗♥娘♥养♥的英国猪
Son of a bitch English bastard.
无谓才是对的
Meaningless is right.
你难道认为那些一天工作八小时的人
Do you think the average catwho works eight hours a day
会关心我做了什么吗?
gives a tit what I do?
不管怎么样,有一点可以确定 这既不会让我留在天堂
Anyway, it’s not going to keep me in heaven
也不会害我被丢到熔炉里
or out of the fiery furnace, that’s for sure.
更不会让我觉得高兴
Not gonna make me happy.
让我看看那个
Let me see that.
哦,又是她 新出炉的上流淑女
Whoa, there she is again,your little debutante.
伙计,没门
No way, man.
这不是安迪的新欢么 可可,什么来着?
Is that Andy’s new bird?Coco something?
莉文顿
Riving ton.
可可·莉文顿·洛克菲勒 第三任豪威尔太太 〔原型应该是Edie Sedgwick,60-70年代的影星,话题女王〕
Coco Riving ton Rockefeller,Mrs. Howell III.
她是地下世界的女王 我说的可不是地铁
She’s queen of the underground,and I don’t mean tube.
她很有格调嘛
She’s got good style.
我会邀请她去宴会 – 作为我的宾客
I’d ball her.- Be my guest.
她甚至现在可能就在英国,呃,在伦敦,我想
I think she’s even here in, uh, London.
她在这里?
She’s here?
你泡过她,对不对?
So you dated her, did you?
没有,那个姑娘太麻烦了
Never. That girl’s trouble.
你会请她去派对吗?
Will you invite her to the party?
当然,我总是会邀请些麻烦
Sure. I always invite trouble.
# 我开始听到声音 #
[歌♥名:Cold Iron Bound 专辑:Time Out of Mind(1997)]
# I’m beginning to hear voices #
# 而周围却没人在场#
# And there’s no one around #
# 好吧,我已经消耗殆尽#
# Well, I’m all used up #
# 对 #
# Yeah #
# 草地慢慢开始枯黄#
# And the fieldshave turned brown #
等一下,有人在门外
Hold on a sec. There’s someone at the door.
如果又是那个该死的门房♥
If it’s that fucking concierge again,
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God…
是谁?
Yeah, who is it?
他们得准备弄点
They’re going to have to come up
不同的大牌嘉宾才行 如果他们想成这事的话
with some different numbersif they want this to work.
不…
No. Stu…
我可不想一整天都在讲这件破事
I’m not going to talkabout this all goddamn day.
整天吞吐着他的烟圈
“Puffing heavily on his cigarette,
他一天要抽上80只烟
he smokes 80 a day.”
辛纳屈会需要这段的
[Frank Sinatra,著名的爵士歌♥手,嗓音沙哑]
Sinatra wants it.
上帝啊,真高兴我不是我自己
God. I’m glad I’m not me.
嘿!我有些话要跟你说
Hey! I’ve got something to say to you.
哇! – 嘿,我♥操♥!
Whoa!- Hey, fuck off!
我在和他说话 – 好的,伙计,我在听了
It’s him I’m talkin’ at.- Yeah, I’m listenin’, man.
叛徒!你这个无能的家伙! – 听着,朋友
Traitor! You wanker!- Listen, pal.
如果你真的知道什么是对自己用好处的 你会转身,然后他妈的滚出这里
If you know what’s good for you, you’ll turnright around and get the fuck out of here.
过来,嘿!
Come on. Hey!
快点
Hurry up.
杰森,伙计,你得到这里来下 你最好马上来
Jason! You got to get in here, man.You better hurry.
我要找的是你 – 把刀放下,你听到没?
It’s your boy I want.- Put that knife down. You hear me?
嘿,小子 – 上帝啊
Hey, man.- Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子坏了么? 你要做什么?给我们每人来一刀?
Are you out of your fuckin’ mind?What are you gonna do? Stab us all?
都是他的错!是他
It’s his fault! He’s the one.
扼杀了眼睛所见的真♥相♥
Stabbing truth in the eye.
我在听着呢 真♥相♥又是什么呢?伙计
I’m listening.What’s the truth, man?
冷静,冷静,冷静 现在把那东西放下…
Easy, easy, easy.Now just put that down…
不!走开
No! Walk away.
先放松 – 嘿,退后
Just relax.- Hey, back up.
伙计,要么上来动手,要么就里离开
Either be groovy or leave, man.
他没事吧? – 没事
Is he okay?- Yeah.
大家都还好吧?
Everybody all right?
谢谢你参了一脚 – 乐意效劳
Thanks for steppin’ in.- My pleasure.
这才像女人该做的
Just like a woman.
# 他们一起坐在公园里#
[歌♥名:Simple Twist of Fate 专辑:Blood on the Track]
# They sat together in the park #
#随着傍晚的天空开始低沉 #
# As the evening sky grew dark #
# 她看向他,他感觉到一阵冲动 #
# She looked at himand he felt a spark #
# 他的骨头感到轻微的刺痛 #
# Tingle to his bones #
# 然后他开始觉得孤独 #
# ‘Twas then he felt alone #
# 开始希望他能直截了当地向前 #
# And wished that he’d gone straight #
# 小心命运那简单的拐点 #
# And watched outfor a simple twist of fate #
# 他们沿着老运河走着 #
# They walked alongby the old canal #
# 带着一些疑惑,我清楚地记得 #
# A little confused, I remember well #
克莱尔!克莱尔!过来 有些人要你见见
Claire! Claire, honey,you got to meet someone.
等一下,我让你不高兴了?
Hang on a second. Am I shitting you?
真♥他♥妈♥的 – 克莱尔,这是西德尼·格林
Dirty son of a gun.- Claire, this is Sidney Green.
是我从小混到大的老朋友
A very bad old friend of mine.
哈啰
Hello.
她漂亮地像个洋娃娃,演员?
She’s a doll. Actress.
啊,不是,是个画家,她的作品的魅力难以言表
Uh, no, a painter. She’s unbelievable.
然后,席德是个收藏家
And Sid’s a collector.
甜心,你画的是什么?
What do you paint, honey?
哦,是些…是些抽象派的
Oh, they’re… They’re abstracts,
大部份都是 – 她是个法国人?
most of what I do.- She’s French?
哦,别喊得那么响
Aw, for cryin’ out loud.
哦,哦,是梅勒
Oh, oh. It’s Mailer.
诺曼·梅勒?
[诺曼·梅勒,美国小说家,普利策奖获得者]
Norman Mailer?
抽象派,啊?
Abstracts, huh?
# 人们告诉我这是种原罪 #
# People tell me it’s a sin #
# 去了解和感受过多 #
# To know and feel too much within #
# 我始终相信她是我的双生姊妹 #
# I still believe she was my twin #
# 但是我丢失了戒指 #
# But I lost the ring #
# 她出生于春天 #
# She was born in the spring #
# 而我的出生已太迟 #
# But I was born too late #
# 这都要责怪命途多舛 #
# Blame it on a simple twist of fate #
经验说明,沉默
Silence, experience shows,
最让人们感到害怕
is what terrifies people most.
如果他说了会来这里,他就一定回来的
If he said he’ll be here, he’ll be here.
但是这一次的预约实在是太重要了
It’s just such a terribly important booking.
基南很少做专访的
Keenan seldom interviews.
他可不光光是舆♥论♥制♥造♥者那么简单
He’s really more ofan opinion maker really,
尤其是电视上 我们快没有时间了
on the telly, so, there’sapt to be no time at all.
没有保姆吗? 谁来照看他的?
Is there a handler?Someone who looks after him?
我告诉你了,他、约翰、保罗和乔治…
[显然这里指的是beatles]
I told you, he and Johnand Paul and George…
够了,但重点是他回来没有?
Yes, but did he ever get back?
请问 – 什么?
Pardon me.- What?
请问你知道裘德·奎恩先生会来吗?
Do you know if JudeQuinn is in attendance?
那个西部乡村歌♥手
The country-western singer?
亲爱的,可没有时间给你要签名
No time for autographs, dearie.
那里是怎么回事? – 哪里?
What’s that over there?- Where?
约翰,来个瓦图西式的!
Do the Watusi, John!
哇!
Whoa!
奎恩先生?
Mr. Quinn?
奎恩先生,哟呵
Mr. Quinn, yoo-hoo.
没错,奎恩先生,你好 我们都在那边的车里,不用着急
Yes, Mr. Quinn, hello!We’re all just here at the car. No worries.
好,萨悠娜拉(再见).
Good. Sayonara.
妈妈,妈妈
Mother. Mother.
哦,奎恩先生,能邀请你
Oh, Mr. Quinn! What a privilege
来到我们中间是多么的荣幸
to have in our midst…
一个真正的有远见的人 正是年轻人最佳的楷模

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!