孩子,关注现在
Live your own time, child.
抓住这小子
Get him, boys!
你觉得他会是个侏儒吗?
You reckon he’ssome kind of midget?
他在撒谎
He’s lying!
我梦到了十字军远征
I dreamed of the Crusades.
没有历史的共和
Republics without history.
秘密的宗教战争
Secret religious wars.
我相信每一种巫术的产物
I believed in every kindof witchcraft.
起初,这只是一种学习和研究
At first it was a study.
我记录下夜晚和寂静无声
I wrote out silences and nights.
之后,我决定选择让自己昏迷一段时间 〔这里可能指的是迪伦1966年的那次隐居〕
Later I determined vertigos.
这里就是新兵营了,你可以看到坦克,吉普
Here’s the boot camps, with tanks, jeeps,
重机♥枪♥和80个新兵
bullet-shooting machine guns,and 80 soldiers.
我只是不想去而已
I just don’t want to go.
哦,我可怜,忧郁的小东西
Oh, my poor, sad little thing.
你知道吗,在那艘船上
Do you know what a wonderful timeyou’re going to have…
有快乐的时光在等着你呀…
on a boat with the water?
你♥爸♥爸的计划听起来很周全了
Sounds pretty neatwhat your daddy’s planned.
我也准备好了!
Me, too!
妈妈你为什么不能来?
Why can’t you come?
莫莉,你知道我没法去的
Molly, you know I can’t come.
是不是因为这样…
Is that why…
你觉得坐船会很紧张?
you think you’re feelingnervous about the boat?
嗯?
Hmm?
爸爸什么时候会到?
When’s Daddy coming?
呃,我想是星期六
Uh, Saturday, I think.
我只是跟赛莉说了下
I only spoke to Sallybecause it’s impossible
因为要让你♥爸♥爸接电♥话♥是根本不可能的事
to get your father on the phone.
是艾米莉来了
It’s Emily.
莫莉,你什么东西都没有吃
Molly, you didn’t eat a thing.
早上好,乔治五世旅馆
Bonjour, Hotel Georges V.
您要把电♥话♥转去哪个房♥间?
How may I direct your call?
罗比…你怎么能在这时候吹口哨?
Robbie… how can you whistle?
谁的电♥话♥?
Who was that on the phone?
尼克松总统就
[这里的背景变成了70年代]
President Nixon
迟些时候将向
has already given advanced word
副总统阿格纽、内阁 以及议会议员们
of what he will sayto Vice President Agnew,
宣布的决定内容先进行了公众演说
to the Cabinet,and to the leaders of Congress.
现在发言的是总统先生
Now, here is the president.
今晚,我向广播和电视系统
I have asked for this radio
争取了一些时间
and television time tonight
是为了宣布
for the purpose of announcing
今晚,我们达成了一项停战协议
that we today have concludedan agreement to end the war
将为东南亚和越南带去和平和荣耀
and bring peace with honor in Vietnamand in southeast Asia.
接下来的声明将在华盛顿和河内
The following statementis being issued at this moment
同时被签署
in Washington and Hanoi.
就在今天,1973年的1月23日, 巴黎时间的12点30分
At 12:30 Paris time today,January 23, 1973…
# 在你想要安静的时候#
[歌♥词:Visions of Johanna 据说也是写给Nico的]
# Ain’t it just likethe night to play tricks #
# 夜晚却好像要捣乱 #
# When you’re trying to be so quiet? #
这一刻,她明白过来 这一切都结束了
That’s when she knew it was over for good.
这场电视历史上最漫长的战争
The longest-running warin television history.
就像是一块巨大的阴影般
The war that hung like a shadow
在这九年里笼罩着她和她的婚姻 〔迪伦和妻子Sara的婚姻从65年开始,持续了9年〕
over the same nine yearsas her marriage.
多年的协商和谈
Throughout the yearsof negotiations,
我们即将实现荣耀和和平的理念
we have insistedon peace with honor.
# 对面的楼房♥里灯光在闪烁#
# Lights flicker from the opposite loft #
那么,究竟是为什么 突然间会感到难以呼吸了呢?
So why was it suddenly so hard to breathe?
# 在这屋子里,暖气管开始咳嗽 #
# In this room,the heat pipes just cough #
# 乡村音乐台传来轻柔的歌♥曲 #
# The country musicstation plays soft #
# 但是真的没有什么 没有什么需要被关掉#
# But there’s nothing,really nothing to turn off #
# 路易丝和她的爱人#
# Just Louise and her lover #
# 如此的纠缠交织有情调 #
# So entwined #
# 而这些乔安娜 # – 谢谢
# And these visions #- Thanks.
# 的影像#
# Of Johanna #
# 占据了我的脑子 #
# That conquer my mind #
口气再多点威胁,格拉迪斯
More menacing, Gladys.
好,卡
And… cut!
去查下门
Check the gate.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我要感谢你们每一个人
I wish to thank each and every one of you.
是你们帮助我完成了这部完美的作品
You made it marvelous for me.
为你们所有人干杯!
Cheers to all of you.
嘿,路易斯!路易斯!
Hey, Louise! Louise!
# 那么这就是救赎应该有的样子 #
# So this is whatsalvation must be like #
# 过一阵子 #
# After a while #
娱乐新闻
In entertainment news,
演员罗比·克拉克 在前往国外4个多月
actor Robbie Clarkis finally heading home
完成他的下一部惊悚片《跳板》的拍摄之后
after four months abroadduring the filming of Gangplank,
终于回到了家中
his upcoming thriller.
有传言克拉克和他在剧中的搭档
Rumors linking Clarkto his London co-star,
可爱的新人路易斯·皮克林
the lovely newcomer Louise Pickering,
慢慢地擦出了火花
have been brewing for some time.
# 她很好,她就在附近 #
# She’s all right,she’s just near #
# 她看起来像镜子一样易碎#
# She’s delicateand seems like the mirror #
# 可她实在是太#
# But she just makes it #
# 实话实言 #
# All too concise and too clear #
# 乔安娜不在这里 #
# That Johanna’s not here #
# 电声嚎叫的幽灵 #
# Oh, the ghost of electricity #
# 渗入她面部的骨头 #
# Howls in the bones of her face #
# 在那里,乔安娜的影像 #
# Where these visionsof Johanna #
# 现在已经取代了我的位置#
# Have now taken my place #
你看到了吗,爱丽丝 他们把所有东西都拿走了
Don’t you see, Alice? They took it all away.
现在已经不是我的问题了 而是因为他
It’s not about me anymore;it’s all about him.
你原来保证说
Your guaranteed,
能赚回双倍的 人♥民♥的声音先生
double-your-money-backvoice of the people.
你还没有回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
也许一次两次,你可以唱着
Once, maybe, you could sing
玛莉·汉密尔顿和柠檬树
about Mary Hamilton and lemon trees,
或者你可以像我一样站出来 试着挣脱这根捕蝇草
or you can step out like meand try and shake this flytrap.
但是他们连我的目标都拿走了,爱丽丝
But they took away the meaning, Alice.
在他们的游戏里,我不过是个无名小卒
I was a pawn in their game.
好,卡!
And cut!
我们第一次见面是在纽约
We first met in New York,
6♥4♥年1月的时候,在(格林威治)村里
in January of ‘6♥4♥ in the Village.
他们刚为总统出完殡
They’d just buried their president.
爱情的味道弥漫在空气中
Love was in the air.
等等,你是法国人? – 是的,怎么?
Wait, you’re French?- Yeah, so?
哦,你一定是在和我开玩笑 – 为什么?
Well, you gotta be kidding me.- Why?
不,没什么,很完美
No, nothing. It’s perfect.
你在开玩笑?
You kidding?
我觉得你是在开玩笑
I think you’re making a joke.
哦,没有,没有,没有
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不是搞笑
No joke.
那么除了我是法国人之外
Then what elseaside from being French
还有什么让你那么喜欢我吗?
you like so much about me?
你的头发,你的嘴 你的眼睛,你的嘴唇
Your hair, your mouth,your eyes, your lips.
我明白了
I see.
那么,嗯…
So, um…
你是个演员
You’re an actor.
嗯,对,怎么?
Yeah, yeah. So?
我喜欢你在那场戏里说的话
I like what you said in that scene.
呃,哪一场?
Uh, what scene?
不过那只是电影的台词罢了
But they were just lines from a movie.
他们没有… – 等等,等等,等等,哪一场?
They were not…- Wait, wait, wait. What scene?
你看到的是哪一场? – 在小巷的那场
What did you see?- The scene in the lane.

Hmm.
我想要知道你世界的中心是什么?
I would like to knowwhat is at the center of your world.
我自己世界的中心吗?
The center of my world?

Uh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!