# 高高在上的王国 #
# The kingdom waits #
# 在等着她 #
# So high above her #
# 于是我跑 #
# And I run #
# 然后我和它比赛#
# Then I race #
# 不过我不够快 #
# But it’s not too fast to stand #
# 但是我没有发觉到她的不同 #
# But I don’t perceive her #
# 我不在场 #
# I’m not there #
别担心,B先生
Don’t worry, Mr. B.
我会保守好你的秘密的
Your secret’s safe with me.
上帝会守护这些秘密的
God save the secrets.
你也是,霍姆尔
And you too, Homer.
来吧
Come on.
# 现在我不需要任何人 #
# I don’t need anybody now #
# 在我身边来告诉我 #
# Beside me to tell #
# 这一切早已显露出来 #
# And it’s all revelation #
# 我后退逃避 #
# I recede #
# 晚安 #
# Good night #
# 她是一个高个子的美女 #
# She’s a long-bodied beauty #
# 但是她像一个微笑般离开 #
# But she’s gone like a smile #
# 她离开 #
# And she’s gone #
# 对,她想彩虹一般离开 #
# Yeah, she’s gone like the rainbow #
# 那是个阳光灿烂的昨天 #
# That was shinin’ yesterday #
# 但是现在她已经变老,就在我身边 #
# But now she’s old beside me #
# 而我愿意去倾听 #
# And I’d like to hear… #
亨利!
Henry!
亨利!
Henry!
过来!亨利,过来,姑娘
Come on, Henry. Come on, girl.
过来
Come on.
过来!
Come on!
亨利!
Henry!
过来
Come on!
再见,亨利!
Bye, Henry!
再见,我的女士
Good-bye, my lady.
# 你用那水银泻地般 #
[歌♥词:Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands 专辑:Blonde on Blonde]
# With your mercury mouth #
# 的声音在布道 #
# In the missionary times #
# 你的双眼如烟雾般迷茫 #
# And your eyes like smoke #
# 你的祈祷有着韵律和韵脚 #
# And your prayers like rhymes #
# 你的银质十字架 #
# And your silver cross #
# 你的声音如清脆的钟声 #
# And your voicelike chimes #
这根本无关紧要,你知道吗?
Doesn’t really matter, you know,
人们发明了多少龌龊名字来称呼音乐
what kind of nasty namespeople invent for the music.
不过,呃,所谓民谣音乐 不过是个词而已
But, uh, folk musicis just a word, you know,
一个我不能再用的词
that I can’t use anymore.
我现在谈的是传统音乐
What I’m talking aboutis traditional music,
或者该称作算术音乐
right, which is to sayit’s mathematical music,
按照六边形的方式在编写
it’s based on hexagons.
所有那些描绘无谓爱情的歌♥曲
But all these songsabout, you know,
仿佛玫瑰伴随每个人周围
roses growingout of people’s brains
就算爱人之间有天差地别
and lovers who arereally geese and swans
或是丑小鸭变成天鹅…
are turning into angels…
我的意思是说,你要知道 那些歌♥曲不会消亡
I mean, you know,they’re not going to die.
那些歌♥不是民谣
They’re not folk music songs.
是政♥治♥歌♥曲
They’re political songs.
早就已经腐朽死亡
They’re already dead.
你会以为那些传统音乐人
You’d think that these traditional music people
会…会认为一些神秘的要素
would… would gatherthat mystery, you know,
就是个传统事实
is a traditional fact, you know,
因为他们总是充满神秘
seeing as they’reall so full of mystery.
还有矛盾
And contradictions.
是的,矛盾
Yeah, contradictions.
还有混乱
And chaos.
对,就是混乱,钟表,还有西瓜
Yes, it’s chaos, clocks,and watermelons…
你知道么,这就是,全部都是
You know, it’s… it’s everything.
那些人真的认为,认为我有
These people actually thinkI have some kind of, uh…
无与伦比的想像力
fantastic imagination.
所以才会变得非常,呃,孤独
It gets very, uh, lonesome.
但是传统音乐
But traditional music
就…呃
is just, uh…
实在是太不真实了,所以反而不会衰亡
It’s too unreal to die.
它根本就不需要被保护
It doesn’t need to be protected.
你明白么,我是说 在如今,只有在那种音乐里
You know, I mean,in that music is the only
你才能感受到真正的死亡
true valid deathyou can feel today,
从一个唱片机里传出来
you know, off a record player.
但是和其他大量被需求的东西一样 人们只想着去占有
But like everything else in great demand,people try to own it.
不得不用,呃,比如纯净的东西去弥补
Has to do with, like,uh, the purity thing.
所以我认为其中的无意义才是神圣的
I think its meaninglessness is holy.
每个人都知道我不是一个民谣歌♥手
Everybody knows I’m not a folk singer.
人们总是在讨论自♥由♥
People are always talking about freedom.
能自♥由♥地以自己的方式生活
Freedom to live a certain way
而不被人任意践踏
without being kicked around.
当然了,你越照着这个标准去生活
Course, the moreyou live a certain way,
就越不觉得这是自♥由♥
the less it feels like freedom.
我?我可以在一天的某一个时段里改变
Me? I can change during the course of a day.
我起来的时候是一个人
I wake and I’m one person,
等到我要睡觉的时候,我很确信
and when I go to sleep, I know for certain
我成了另外一个人
I’m somebody else.
在大部分时间里,我不知道自己是谁
I don’t know who I am,most of the time.
就好像你把昨天
It’s like you got yesterday,
今天和明天都放在同一间屋子里
today, and tomorrow,all in the same room.
没人能说清楚会发生什么?
There’s no tellin’ what can happen.
# 曾几何时,你衣着光鲜 #
[歌♥名:Like a Rolling Stone 专辑:Highway 61 Revisited(1965)]
# Once upon a time,you dressed so fine #
# 带着优越感,你向那些要饭的扔着硬币 #
# Threw the bums a dimein your prime #
# 不是吗? #
# Didn’t you? #
# 人家跟你说, 当心点, 小妞儿 #
# People call, say beware, doll #
# ,你早晚会栽跟头的 你却认为他们都是 #
# You’re bound to fallYou thought they were all #
# 跟你开玩笑 #
# Kiddin’ you #
# 你曾经嘲笑那些 #
# You used to laugh about #
# 在街上无所事事的人 #
# Everybody that was hangin’ out #
# 现在你说话不那么大声了 #
# Now you don’t talk so loud #
# 现在你不再那么傲慢 #
# Now you don’t seem so proud #
# 不得不为了下顿饭#
# About havin’ to be scrounging #
# 四处去借钱 #
# Your next meal #
# 这没有家的感觉 #
# How does it feel? #
# 你觉得如何? #
# How does it feel #
# 你觉得如何? #
# To be without a home #
# 就像无人知晓 #
# Like a complete unknown #
# 就像个流浪汉 #
# Like a rolling stone? #
# 事情变得惊人的好 #
# Things are crashing better #
# 她只是有些拘谨 #
[这里又变回了I’m Not there]
# She’s all too tight #
# 在邻里之间 #
# In my neighborhood #
# 她整日整夜地在哭泣 #
# She cried both day and night #
# 她是个孤单的神秘主义者 #
# She’s a lone-hearted mystic #
# 而她没法再继续 #
# And she can’t carry on #
# 当我在那里,她没有事 #
# When I’m there, she’s all right #
# 不过当我离开了,她就变得彷徨 #
# Then she’s not when I’m gone #
# 天堂知道那个答案 #
# Heaven knows that the answer #
# 她谁也没有喊 #
# She don’t call no one #
# 她就是那前往美丽的方向 #
# She’s the way forsaken beauty #
# 她就是我的 #
# She’s mine for the one #
# 我问她是否在犹豫 #
# And I’ve asked her hesitating #
# 随着诱惑不断地向前 #
# About temptation as it runs #
# 但是她没有明白我的意思#
# She don’t follow me #
# 我离去 #
# I’m leaving #
# 我已经离开 #
# I’m gone #
# 今天晚上我会哭泣 #
# Now, I’ll cry tonight #
# 就像之前我哭泣的夜晚一样 #
# Like I cried the night before #
# 我会在高速路边大快朵颐 #
# And I’ll feast on the highway #
# 不过我会梦见那扇门 #
# But I’ll dream about the door #
# 独自一个人 #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!