That’s 83 total.
83场?
83 shows?
好吧,也不能算是83场
Well, it’s not really 83 shows…
伙计,我可没法再演83场秀
Man, I can’t do 83 more shows.
再演83场秀,这他妈的要杀了我么
It’s going to fucking kill medoing 83 more shows.
谁又他妈的说过我想当个百万富翁了呢?
Who the fuck said I everwanted to be a millionaire?
裘德!
Jude!

Hey.
很有创造力的演出
Far out show.
谢谢,伙计
Thanks, man.
请上坐
Grab a throne.
真的?
Really?

Far out.
你认识下诺曼,我的执行人
You know Norman, my executioner.
诺曼,这是布莱安·琼斯 流行封面乐队的
Norman, this is Brian Jonesfrom that groovy covers band.
# 现在你四处走的趾高气昂 就像自己上了头版新闻一样 #
# Now you’re walkin’ roundlike you’re front page news #
# 你对选择朋友开始慎之又慎#
# You’ve been awful careful’bout the friends you choose #
# 但你再也不会在你的名册上看到我的名字 #
# But you won’t find my namein your book of Who’s Who #
# 我说了我不是你的垫脚石 #
# I said I’m not your stepping stone #
去找点酒水来
Find the drinks.
看看这许多的药啊
Look at all these medicines.
嘿,伙计,这些…这些是什么?
Hey, man, what… what are those?
曼迪斯
Mandies.
他们能让你睡觉
They make you sleep.
睡觉,我可不要睡觉
Sleep! I ain’t sleepin’.
那些做梦的人才睡觉
Sleep’s for dreamers.
伙计,我已经30天没有睡觉了
I haven’t slept in 30 days, man.
吃了好多药才让我保持现在这个进度
Takes a lot of medicineto keep up this pace.
可可!
Coco!
诺曼,亲爱的
Norman, darling.
我知道我迟了,我是个烂人
I know I’m a wretch for being late.
这全部都是我的错!
And it was entirely my fault.
嘿,发生了什么?
Hey, what’s happening?
最近发生的事情让我觉得非常的糟糕
I feel like complete shitis what’s happening.
是吗,你看起来不像
Well, you don’t look it.
哦,真爱哪…
Aw, true love…
在查尔斯·阿特拉斯的土地上,和一颗炸♥弹♥
[Charles Atlas:健美冠军,演过大力士海格里斯]
here in the landof Charles Atlas and the bomb.
哦,去死吧
Oh, fuck off.
她最近有点…紧张
She’s been kinda… uptight lately.
哦,当然
Oh, she has.
哦,我知道了
Oh, I see.
是的,事实上,如果你想知道的话 实在是糟透了
Yes, in fact, if you’d like to know,it’s been complete shit.
安吉莉娜已经失踪4天了 – 她的猫
Angelina’s been missing for four days.- Her cat.
裘迪知道安吉莉娜是什么? 对吧,裘迪?
Judey knows who Angelina is,don’t you, Judey?
如果你是在问我还记不记得你的小B 我当然记得
If you’re asking if I rememberyour little pussy, of course I do.
迷人
Charming.
她有个最可爱的小B了
She has the sweetest little pussy.
如果你不考虑她的牙齿的话
If you don’t count the teeth.
好吧
Okay, man.
哦,不过可能被保护过度了
Oh, but properly protected.
喵!
Meow!
宝贝 – 不要这么喊我
Baby!- Don’t call me that!
慢慢来,慢慢来,慢点
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
我告诉你,爱和性才是
I tell you, love and sex are two things
真正能要人命的两件事
that really hang people up.
为什么?
Why that is…
大概…我大概永远都没法明白的
I’Il… I’ll never fully understand.
让那些只会哭闹啜泣的人都去死吧
[电视里的是美国总统约翰逊,但话应该不是他说的]
Death to all thosewho would whimper and cry.
她是不是,你觉得她是不是?
Did she… Do you think she…
别担心,伙计
Don’t worry, man.
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
小妞们就喜欢找些事情发下脾气
Chick’s gotta shit on something.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是什么意思?
What do I mean?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的意思是
I mean…
是谁允许的,谁允许你哪怕是站在这里的?
who gave you permissionto even be here?
你…你就像是个影子,
You’re… You’re like a shadow, man.
也许你可以红一下子
Maybe you were hip once,
然后新把戏就变老把戏了,伙计
but that trick got old, man,
很久以前
a long time ago.
现在,每次你开口
Now, every timeyou open your mouth,
人们就会说,这一次又要搞多久?
it’s like, how long is this gonna take?
而且没有人会愿意当面的告诉你
It’s not like anyone’sgonna tell you to your face.
没有人愿意去面对,你知道的,就这种
No one wants to deal,you know, with, like,
可悲的、尴尬的状况
a pathetic situation.
我猜我是个混♥蛋♥,对吧?
Guess I’m the asshole, right?
因为我是唯一那个有胆子说出来的
Because I’m the only onewith any balls.
哦,伙计,这太可悲了
Oh, man, it’s sad.
你以前很有趣
You used to be funny.
而且你好好想想 那个妞是把你当作工具
And you honestly thinkthat chick sees you
还是当作其他什么?
as anything but a… as a tool?
哦,不,你一定是在开我玩笑
Oh, no, you’re kidding me.
我都看都看不下去了
I can’t even watch this.
天空不是黄色的
The sky isn’t yellow.
黄色的是鸡
It’s chicken.
你知道吗,有人说你就是个真正的舔鸡♥巴♥的人♥渣♥
You know, people saidyou could be a real cocksucker.
宝贝,那玩意可不该放到男人的嘴里
Well, it’s not what goesinto a man’s mouth, babe,
会弄脏的
that defiles it.
当然不是,是从嘴里出来才对
No, it’s what comes out.
善恶不过是陷入了当时场景里的人们 发明出来的东西
Good and evil were inventedby people trapped in scenes.
呃!
Uh!
哦,该死
Oh, damn it.
来吧,我们把他带出去
Come on, let’s get him outta here.
开门!
Get that door!
# 我开始听到声音 #
# I’m beginning to hear voices #
# 而周围却没人在场 #
# And there’s no one around #
# 现在我已经消耗殆尽 #
# Now I’m all used up #
# 草地慢慢开始枯黄 #
# And the fields have turned brown #
# 在离小镇20英里之外#
# 20 miles out of town #
# 在冷铁之场 #
# Cold irons bound #
孩子,你最好从那里下来
Son, you better get downoff of that thing.
你可能会因此把自己害死的
You’re liable to get yourself killed!
那感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
# 主啊,我要知道 #
[歌♥名:Trouble in Mind]
# I got to know, Lord #
# 什么时候,该收回缰绳 #
# When to pull back on the reins #
# 最容易忽略的事情,也可能造成死亡 #
# Death can be the result of the mostunderrated things #
从女人身体里出生的男人不过数天
Man that is born of womanis of few days…
却满是麻烦
and full of trouble.
为什么你不继续做之前的事了呢?
Why don’t you do your early stuff?
# 撒旦低声对你说#
# Satan whispers to ya #
# 我不想让你觉得厌烦 #
# Well, I don’t wanna bore ya #
# 不过等你对某某小姐感到厌倦 #
# But when you get tiredof that Miss So-and-So #
# 我会再找一个女人给你 #
# I got another woman for ya #
为什么,当国家震怒
Why, when nations rage
王国摇摇欲坠的时候
and kingdoms totter,
当灾难接踵而来
when disaster follows hard upon disaster
恐惧在四处散播
and terror hangs on every side…
为什么他们不给我也打上你这样的印记呢?
Why hast Thou made me Thy mark?
# 主啊,我脑中的麻烦 #
# Trouble in mind, Lord #
# 我脑中的麻烦 #
# Trouble in mind #
# 主啊,帮我拿走脑中的麻烦吧 #
# Lord, take away this trouble in mind #
要想不去地狱也很难吧
It’s hard not to go to hell.
太多让人分心的东西 太多的影响
There’s so many distractions,so many influences.
就算开始走上正途 很快的
Start walking right,and pretty soon,
就会有人想把你拉下去
there’s someonegonna drag you down.
如我们出生、如我们生活般真实
Sure as we’re living, sure as we’re born,
往上看,往上看
look up, look up.
加布里吹响了他的号♥角
Gabriel blows his horn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!