不,那不一样
No, that’s not the same.
那你说?
As what?
惠特曼,兰波,莎士比亚
Whitman, Rimbaud, Shakespeare.
格蕾丝只是 她只是读太多女性文学了
Grace is…she’s really big into Women’s Lib.
我很抱歉这么说,但男人和娘们是不一样的
Guys and chicksare different, I’m sorry.
我实在不能相信,你竟然真的说了这些话
I cannot believe you’re actuallysaying these things.
我实在不能相信你竟然真的认为 女人没有能力去…
I cannot believe you actually thinkthat women are incapable of…
好吧,好吧,好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我们还是换个话题,好吧?
Let’s try something, huh?
你来写你能想到的最龌龊的东西
You write down the nastiest thingyou can think of,
然后我会写我能想到的最龌龊的 接下去…
and I’ll write down the nastiest thingI can think of, and…
什么? – 我们拿来比一比
What?- We’ll compare.
但是那能证明什么? – 只要照做就是了
But what does that prove?- Just do it.
不要 – 克莱尔,坐下
No.- Claire, sit down.
不!
No!
不,不,不!我想知道… – 来吧,蜜糖
No, no, no! I want to know…- Come on, honey.
来玩游戏吧!
Play the game!
我要知道是什么事,女人没法经历或者…
I want to know what this thing isthat women cannot experience or…
他妈的不要再拍了!
Cut the fucking snaps!
没法写,不能谈论,或者是不能发表在报纸上的?
Or write about or talk aboutor what, put on paper?
你把这里当什么地方?
What is this place?
这地方是你的么?
Do you own this place?
还是报纸是你发明的?
Did you invent it?
呃,不要这样,甜心,我没有
Uh, no, honey, I don’t.
克莱尔,别说了 你已经在钻牛角尖了
Claire, come on,you’re missing the point completely.
我,我崇拜女性
L-I worship women.
每个人都应该有个女人
Everybody should have one.
是啊,没错 – 克莱尔!
Yeah, fine.- Claire!
克莱尔,别这样,我只是开玩笑
Claire, come on. I was kidding.
嘿,上帝是个女人
Hey, God’s a woman.
克莱尔
Claire.
嘿!
Hey!
我♥干♥!
Fuck you, man!
你干嘛,他妈的聋了吗?
What are you, fucking deaf?
我告诉你♥他♥妈♥的别拍了
I told you to stop fucking doing that.

Fuck.
什么?
What?
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你变了
You’ve changed.
对,你♥他♥妈♥的说的对,我变了
Yeah. Fuck right, I’ve changed.
所有的一切都变了,你这些新衣服
All of this… these new clothes,
新车,墨镜
new car, these shades.
你以前从来不会穿戴这些垃圾的
You’d never wear shit like that before.
伙计,你除了告诉我说我这个人变了
Man, you tell me I’ve changed
就没有别的话好说的了么
as if that’s all there is to say,you know,
还是用的这种,这种和10分钟之前
in this completely different voice
完全不一样的语气
than the one you hadten minutes ago.
你知道吗,洛杉矶的孩子在车♥库♥里面 随便开枪
You know, kids shooting crapsin an L.A. Garage pot,
而你却说没什么事是完美的
and you say nothing’s perfect.
我再说一遍:根本没有什么政♥治♥
I say it again: There are no politics.
好吧
Right.
好吧,那么高高在上的那又他妈的是什么东西
Well, then, what the fuck is there?
啊?
Huh?
你可以叫它手语
Sign language.
没有比里德尔
No town ever loved Halloween
更热爱万圣节的小镇了
like the town of Riddle.
所以说,面具后面究竟是谁从来都不重要
So who a fellow really was never reallymattered.
也不需要伪装和掩饰
Not with what pretending had to offer.
是适合我的镇子
It was my kind of town.
嘿,伙计们!你们认出我来了吗?
Hey, guys!You should’ve seen me.
看我大摇大摆的样子 小子们,我是个大恶棍
I come in like a Ferris wheel,and, boys, I sure was slick.
你到底是在扮谁?
What the heckare you supposed to be?
如果你不知道,我也不要告诉你
Well, if you don’t know,I’m not gonna tell you.
# 有挺拔的身材和顺滑的头发 #
[歌♥词:One More Cup of Coffee Bob 专辑:Desire(1976)]
# Your back is straight,your hair is smooth #
# O你躺在枕头上面 #
# On the pillow where you lie #
# 但我感受不到一丝情感 #
# But I don’t sense affection #
# 没有感激或是爱 #
# No gratitude or love #
# 你的忠诚不是献给我的 #
# Your loyalty is not to me #
# 而是对挂在天上的星辰 #
# But to the stars above #
# 在我走之前的最后一杯咖啡 #
# One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go #
# 在我走之前的最后一杯咖啡 #
# One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go #
# 然后去向谷底 #
# To the valley below #
切斯特?
Chester?
比利 – 麦卡蒂先生
Billy.- Mr. McCarty.
女士
Ma’am.
在这个人吓鬼的大日子 你们准备做什么呢?
So what’s with all thisdoomsday hocus-pocus going on?
# 在上路前来最后一杯咖啡 #
# One more cup of coffee for the road #
# 在我走之前的最后一杯咖啡 #
# One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go #
你们两个要去旅行?
You two taking a trip?
# 然后去向谷底 #
# To the valley below #
过躲藏隐居的生活,只有七条简单的规矩
Seven simple rules for life in hiding.
第一
One…
永远不要相信穿雨衣的条子
never trust a cop in a raincoat.
第二
Two…
小心那些过分热情的人和给你太多爱的人
beware of enthusiasm and of love.
两者都是暂时,转瞬即逝的
Each is temporary and quick to sway.
第三
Three…
当有人问你是否关心世界的问题时?
when asked if you careabout the world’s problems,
直直盯着那个发问的人,看到他心里去
look deep into the eyes of he who asks.
他就不会再问你了
He will not ask you again.
亲爱的,把肉都收好了
Pack up the meat, sweet.
肥的归肥的 瘦的归瘦的
It’s king for kingand queen for queen.
下午好,麦卡蒂先生
Afternoon, Mr. McCarty.
乔治,戴莉亚,你们好啊
George, Delia.
第四和第五条
Number four and five…
下午好,比利 – 你好,B先生
Good afternoon, Billy.- Howdy, Mr. B.
早上好 – 永远不要给出你的真名
Good morning….never give your real name.
下午好,格拉斯通先生
Afternoon,Mr. Gladstone, sir.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
你要干什么? – 你要干什么?
What are you doing?What are you doing?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,你还好吧?孩子
Hey, you all right, son?
求求你,亲爱的先生 你得把我弄出去
Please, dear man,you gotta get me outta here.
这个镇子里的人都是胆小鬼
This here’s chicken town.
还有,如果有人让你看看自己 〔伍迪和比利的相遇,自己和自己的相遇〕
And if ever told to look at yourself…
绝对不要看
never look.
在当初,要让人相信他那气喘、带着呜咽的歌♥喉
His singing voice, asthmatic and whiny,
能够获得成功,是件令人难以置信的事情
makes his successat first seem inconceivable,
但是对于他那许多狂热的崇拜者来说
but for so manyof his ardent admirers,
奎恩的那种违和感的声音 – 好了,我们开始
Quinn’s simple raggedness…- Here we go.
一直代表着他的真实 – 能给我那个吗?
… was always the sound of his truth.Could you pass me that?
在他的声音里,他们寻找到了 强烈深刻的冲击
In it, they could conjureall the hard knocks
他那粗糙、简略的故事暗示着
his rough and tumble story implies,
所有真诚的努力
all the honest struggles
同时,他们遭到了自身传统的家庭、生活背景的拒绝
their far more conventional backgroundsdeny them.
上帝啊
Jesus.
而另一方面 – 这个家伙是个混♥蛋♥
On the other hand…- This guy’s an asshole.
奎恩近期对电子摇滚音乐的涉猎
If Quinn’s recent forayinto electronic music
让人们对他过去表现出来的真诚 感到了困惑
has raised doubts concerninghis sincerity in the past,
隐藏在他成名的经历 和缘由背后的惊人真♥相♥
the startling truth behindhis famously clouded origins
以及将来的发展
is sure to close the bookonce and for all
会在这一次得出最终的结论
on his future.
第六条
Six…
永远不要说或者做
never say or do anything
那些站在你面前的人无法理解的事情
the person standing in front of youcannot understand.
除开他那些无法确认,随心所欲的经历
For, despite his unwashed, freewheelin’credentials,
以及和他所声明不符的内容不谈
and contrary to anything he’s ever stated,
真实的裘德·奎恩
the real Jude Quinn…
住在近郊、中产阶级、受过教育…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!